Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

8 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

what a utter dbag that guy on the phone was. just doing something nice for children and he makes it about himself. and to no surprise, he is now whining about consequences for his words. pathetic.

I was just trying to watch the Tony awards with my daughter and everyone made it about Trump. So selfish. 

Biden can call a guy Fats who just asked a question and that’s ok.  Too funny. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was just trying to watch the Tony awards with my daughter and everyone made it about Trump. So selfish. 

yeah, not the same thing at all, but also stupid

21 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, not the same thing at all, but also stupid

This is where I often struggle, people on both sides pretend "this was different" or "that was different" as if to say the two situations were somehow different, which of course they were.....but the behaviors are the same.

So it would seem there is little value in pointing out the hypocrisy of either ideological "side" since both are doing essentially the same thing and both are defending it away in the same manner.

Neither party is "good" or "right", we are talking about politicians.  Schiff is just as much as Trump in terms of being an intolerable dooshbag, and both McConnell and Schumer are both vile and evil exploiters.

I am not sure how it came to be that people starting trotting these horrible people out as anything we should aspire to or admire.....I mean, these people are some of the worst of us....:wall:

Donald Trump had a number one show, was in movies, hung out with countless celebrities, got an award from the NAACP. And as soon as he won the same industry amd the left branded him as Hitler and a Klansman, and labeled his voters as the same. Threatened violence against him. GTFO acting like this one goofball and what he did is the same.  It’s not even close. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Donald Trump had a number one show, was in movies, hung out with countless celebrities, got an award from the NAACP. And as soon as he won the same industry amd the left branded him as Hitler and a Klansman, and labeled his voters as the same. Threatened violence against him. GTFO acting like this one goofball and what he did is the same.  It’s not even close. 

what that dbag dad did was stupid beyond words.  

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

what that dbag dad did was stupid beyond words.  

Still not even close. 

52 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is where I often struggle, people on both sides pretend "this was different" or "that was different" as if to say the two situations were somehow different, which of course they were.....but the behaviors are the same.

So it would seem there is little value in pointing out the hypocrisy of either ideological "side" since both are doing essentially the same thing and both are defending it away in the same manner.

Neither party is "good" or "right", we are talking about politicians.  Schiff is just as much as Trump in terms of being an intolerable dooshbag, and both McConnell and Schumer are both vile and evil exploiters.

I am not sure how it came to be that people starting trotting these horrible people out as anything we should aspire to or admire.....I mean, these people are some of the worst of us....:wall:

I liked the Trump presidency. Why would I give a shlt about his personality? I enjoyed him being president. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I liked the Trump presidency. Why would I give a shlt about his personality? I enjoyed him being president. 

The countries success under Trump was deeply offensive to some. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The countries success under Trump was deeply offensive to some. 

Yeah. Netflix will probably come out with a new show about Trump at some point called Mean Tweets.

I remember when President Trump admitted he didn’t have enough Covid tests. Two years into this and Biden is offering up excuses why he doesn’t have enough. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when President Trump admitted he didn’t have enough Covid tests. Two years into this and Biden is offering up excuses why he doesn’t have enough. 

I’m sick and just went to get one, but they didn’t have any.  Probably available at hospitals or doctors offices, I imagine.

22 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol that people actually think Biden doesn’t know what that means.  Kudos to him for playing it cool in front of the kids.

Lol that he knows what it means and he agreed with the sentiment anyway.

In other words, he knows he cant do the job, he got hornswoggled by his own party into being a massive failure & a fall guy and he basically said "yeah, fock me." I suppose that's plausible. :lol:

Or, he's a dementia riddled old coot whose brain is mush and somebody said something he didn't know the meaning of and he went along with it anyway. That is entirely possible given his track record. :lol:

Either can be true. Take your pick. Either way it's :lol: to me. 

Watched a clip of this interview Harris did on Sunday. The interviewer, a woman, says that women are judged more harshly and have a harder time. So, a woman with her own show is telling the VP of the USA, also a woman, how hard women have it. In 2021. Yeah, it’s hard out there for a woman.  There’s been no progress since the 1950’s. A couple of suffragettes indeed. 

He’s a mess. And his hand picked successor is even worse. Nice work libtards. 

Donald Trump’s failure to get the coronavirus outbreak under control. We’ve lost nearly 200,000 Americans to COVID-19. It didn’t have to be this bad.

"Anyone who is responsible for that many deaths, should not remain president of the United States of America."

How many died under creepy joey's watch? And he had a vaccine. :lol:

And I love it that Trump is responsible even though creepy joe called Trump a xenophobe for wanting ro shut down the border. 

Sarah Palin held her own against Biden when they debated. 

Oopsies....

Would this be a bad time to ask when he is going to cure cancer? :dunno:

Let's see, what would a liberal say about all this??? Hmm.... Oh yeah, TRUMP!!!!! :cry:

:banana:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-slam-hypocrite-biden-for-claiming-no-federal-solution-to-pandemic-after-vow-to-shut-down-covid

Critics slam 'hypocrite' Biden for claiming 'no federal solution' to pandemic after vow to 'shut down' COVID

Biden faced backlash from both sides after seeming to take a drastically different position than he once had

Critics on both ends of the political spectrum went full blast on President Biden's claim Monday that states are responsible for solving the coronavirus crisis, pointing out Biden's long history of claiming he would bring the country out of the pandemic.

Economy - fail. Foreign affairs- fail (Afghanistan) Coronavirus- fail. No mean tweets - success. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Economy - fail. Foreign affairs- fail (Afghanistan) Coronavirus- fail. No mean tweets - success. 

Don't forget border. Fail. 2 million illegals this year alone. And that doesn't even count the gotaways which is in the 100's of thousands.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:59 AM, TimmySmith said:

Interesting how lefties went into Trump with a history of defending Presidents who golfed a lot. What changed?

NObody golfed as much as fatso.

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

If more golfing brings back low unemployment and low inflation, lets get Biden out on those damb links!!  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

NObody was a better president. I didn't give a shlt how much he golfed. He always answered questions from EVERYONE and was always involved. His policies were A+ except for being in on the first chinese flu bill there at the end. 

15 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

At least the cost of food was a lot less. Bidens tapioca is more expensive than Trumps ice cream 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Oopsies....

Would this be a bad time to ask when he is going to cure cancer? :dunno:

Let's see, what would a liberal say about all this??? Hmm.... Oh yeah, TRUMP!!!!! :cry:

:banana:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-slam-hypocrite-biden-for-claiming-no-federal-solution-to-pandemic-after-vow-to-shut-down-covid

Critics slam 'hypocrite' Biden for claiming 'no federal solution' to pandemic after vow to 'shut down' COVID

Biden faced backlash from both sides after seeming to take a drastically different position than he once had

Critics on both ends of the political spectrum went full blast on President Biden's claim Monday that states are responsible for solving the coronavirus crisis, pointing out Biden's long history of claiming he would bring the country out of the pandemic.

Maybe the psychos running biden all sold their jab juice stocks and went short. I mean they sure as hell don't care about anyone but themselves and the $ they are making behind the curtain.

Just now, lod001 said:

Maybe the psychos running biden all sold their jab juice stocks and went short. I mean they sure as hell don't care about anyone but themselves and the $ they are making behind the curtain.

Nancy Pelosi and her husband are better investors than Buffett. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nancy Pelosi and her husband are better investors than Buffett. 

Where do you think they'll move to when nasty pelosi calls it quits? No chance she stays in SF. That shlthole.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Where do you think they'll move to when nasty pelosi calls it quits? No chance she stays in SF. That shlthole.

The POS bought a huge house on the east coast in South FL. That's what these psychos do. The destroy where ever they are then leave.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She just bought a mansion in Florida. 

And I'll bet she votes republican when she gets there. 

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

The POS bought a huge house on the east coast in South FL. 

They should have been turned away with a big "Fock off!!" parting gift. 

Similar for Hussein. He should have been forced to live in Chicago for the rest of his life.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She just bought a mansion in Florida. 

I think that was proven to not be true, or is there a newer update on that?

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And I'll bet she votes republican when she gets there. 

If she doesn't she might get shot at down there with those freaks.

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that was proven to not be true, or is there a newer update on that?

Looks like it’s false. For now. Doesn’t change the fact that she could with her Ill gotten gains. She’s a crook.