Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s over, we had a good run America.  

I don't get it; why should I care about this?  :dunno: 

31 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You don't care because you don't expect your government to emotionally nurture you.

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s over, we had a good run America.  

I don't know Jill Biden, but she looks and carries herself like one of those vapid middle managers that would go "Oh, wouldn't it be just LOVELY if we had medical technicians singing and dancing showtunes in front of Christmas trees this holiday????????"

So Biden never had a secret plan to beat Covid? What a thing to lie about.  

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

if the ER's and hospitals are so overwhelmed, why do we have nurses at the white house wasting time doing a crappy showtune?

also if masks are so great, why aren't they all wearing them

its about hypocrisy

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rachel Maddow nailed it tonight.

Trump or Russia! ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump or Russia! ?

Go see for yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Go see for yourself. 

I’m watching football. It comes with still having my testicles. What did she/he say? 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Care?  No, just watch and be bewildered? Yes

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Care?  No, just watch and be bewildered? Yes

I admit that I wondered if the linebacker-sized woman with the Barry White basso voice is a trans dude.  I also wondered if all of the masked folks were really singing because, based on their dancing, they had no artistic talent that I could see.  But end of the country, I didn't make that connection.  :dunno: 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:00 AM, listen2me 23 said:

It is quite amazing when you read down thr comments on twitter.  For instance a Bills lineman who was vaccinated got covid and had to go to the hospital.  Days later all he tweeted was a meme saying he took monoclonal antibodies and wondering why we aren't trying harder to fund them since it really helped him.  And the lefties in the comments lose their minds.  

Sometimes when I read comments I can't believe they aren't bots.  A lot of lefties out there still think if you are vaccinated then you can't catch covid.  Or at least won't get sick.  One guy got corrected when he found out the lineman was vaxed and then resorted to "well good or else you would be on a ventilator".   Some people think covid is literally a death sentence still.  Afraid to to anything even if vaxed.  

I'm all for personal choice and I'm against mandates but the data proves if you get vaccinated you won't get as sick.

6 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I'm all for personal choice and I'm against mandates but the data proves if you get vaccinated you won't get as sick.

my dad died 6 weeks ago and was vaxxed.  what do you mean he wont get as sick?  was there something worse than death?

8 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I am not saying that isn't true.  But there are literally people still out there who think if vaxed you are impenetrable.  Meanwhile John Falliciano himself double vaxed had to go to the hospital.  I am unvaxed I have had covid.  I was out shoveling.   Hell I drank in the middle of my quarantine because I got so bored being home.  Got semi drunk.  There are people out there who think if you are unvaxed and get covid you are automatically in for a world of hurt and probably death.  

Then there are the real crazies who have 3 shots.  Wear 2 masks.  Freak if they see one person within 20 feet of thrm unmasked.  

All I am saying is there are some real crazies out there who are still confused and frightened.  If a guy like the lineman goes to the hospital they auto think well hes unvaxed. Can't be vaxed because that gives everyone super powers.  Actually a ton of people like this.  You tell them a vaxed person got covid and had to visit the hospital and they look at you stooped like telling a 5 year old there is no Santa for thr 1st time.  

• Like 1

These same people are the same or closely related to the jaded mask people.  Unless you wear a N95 the masks are almost worthless.  Yet I have seen a ton of people hug do this and that and say oh I got my mask on.   Or oh I went into a risky spot but oh I had my mask on.  Once the diaper cheap mask goes on there are tons of people out there that really think they are protected from virus.  It is comical.  

Oh if they walk past an also masked in thr store they are good to go.  But Oh my God if if they walk past an unmaked person for a split second they are going to get covid!  Nevermind all the data even from the CDC that you have to usually be in contact for some time to be at risk.  

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Rachel Maddow nailed it tonight.

With her strap-on? Who was 'it'? Joy Reid? And you watched? Fockin gross.

8 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

You also have no idea what it can do to you until you take the juice. If it focks up your heart, ask yourself, 'was it really worth it, when my odds of dying were like 0.002%.' Its insane to take that crap and my odds are probably 0.05% based on age & health. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

my dad died 6 weeks ago and was vaxxed.  what do you mean he wont get as sick?  was there something worse than death?

The data I'm talking about includes more people than just your Dad. 

46 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I am not saying that isn't true.  But there are literally people still out there who think if vaxed you are impenetrable.  Meanwhile John Falliciano himself double vaxed had to go to the hospital.  I am unvaxed I have had covid.  I was out shoveling.   Hell I drank in the middle of my quarantine because I got so bored being home.  Got semi drunk.  There are people out there who think if you are unvaxed and get covid you are automatically in for a world of hurt and probably death.  

Then there are the real crazies who have 3 shots.  Wear 2 masks.  Freak if they see one person within 20 feet of thrm unmasked.  

All I am saying is there are some real crazies out there who are still confused and frightened.  If a guy like the lineman goes to the hospital they auto think well hes unvaxed. Can't be vaxed because that gives everyone super powers.  Actually a ton of people like this.  You tell them a vaxed person got covid and had to visit the hospital and they look at you stooped like telling a 5 year old there is no Santa for thr 1st time.  

Ya  think there's a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of people on both sides just read news sources that tell them what they want to hear. If you're a liberal, then you're probably watching and reading things that scare you.

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Centrists watching Maddow. :lol:

Pimpadoosh is just trolling. It’s all for a laugh! 

4 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Ya  think there's a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of people on both sides just read news sources that tell them what they want to hear. If you're a liberal, then you're probably watching and reading things that scare you.

Most libtards think its more than the lowly 0.2% of the population that die. Way more.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

The idiot finally said something intelligent.  😆

Definitely the first time the dolt said something I agree with. 

On 12/23/2021 at 10:58 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

5 people I know...double jabbed and all have covid..

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

5 people I know...double jabbed and all have covid..

Again, the shot doesn't prevent you from getting COVID.  It mostly prevents you from getting the serious form of the virus.  Y'know, like Death and Respirators and Hospitalization.

I'm not so sure why we have to keep repeating this.  It's like the regular flu shot.  🤷‍♂️

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Again, the shot doesn't prevent you from getting COVID.  It mostly prevents you from getting the serious form of the virus.  Y'know, like Death and Respirators and Hospitalization.

I'm not so sure why we have to keep repeating this.  It's like the regular flu shot.  🤷‍♂️

Read gluckmans post

I know more people sick with covid this last 2 weeks than all of last year...Biden is winning

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So why all the masks then? Went to Rhode Island a few months back and no masks required anywhere. Went there this past week, Mask or shot paperwork needed to walk from the restaurant door to the table in most places we went. Focking stupid. Until the government stops it's insanity no one will be happy and all the anger will go in circles until they remove the politics from this crap.  

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

So why all the masks then? Went to Rhode Island a few months back and no masks required anywhere. Went there this past week, Mask or shot paperwork needed to walk from the restaurant door to the table in most places we went. Focking stupid. Until the government stops it's insanity no one will be happy and all the anger will go in circles until they remove the politics from this crap.  

Well, the masks is because we have liberals overreacting and hyperventilating.  My guess is they think that a mask will help mitigate the spread, which is speculative, IMO, at best.  My guess is they probably think every little bit counts.

However, like with the flu, even if I have the shot I still don't want to get sick.  Getting sick sucks balls. 

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No it is not, the regular flu shot is not mandated yet. 

Healthy people do not need the jab, just like the regular flu shot. I have never had a flu shot or COVID shot and have never had the flu or Covid. Why should I get the jab or the flu shot?

More healthy people have had complications or died from the jab than from COVID.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:15 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Go see for yourself. 

I did. Like I suspected, Trump! 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

No it is not, the regular flu shot is not mandated yet. 

Healthy people do not need the jab, just like the regular flu shot. I have never had a flu shot or COVID shot and have never had the flu or Covid. Why should I get the jab or the flu shot?

More healthy people have had complications or died from the jab than from COVID.

Listen, even I have to call BS on bolded.   That's horsesh#t and you know it.