Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Listen, even I have to call BS on bolded.   That's horsesh#t and you know it.

You don’t know if it is the other way either. The point is they are not keeping track of people who died from the jab or they are not making it public so I am left to assume that the reason for this is that the numbers don’t fit their agenda.

22 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

You don’t know if it is the other way either. The point is they are not keeping track of people who died from the jab or they are not making it public so I am left to assume that the reason for this is that the numbers don’t fit their agenda.

If you don't know then why are you even making assumptions in the first place?  

You really think that if thousands actually died form "the jab" they wouldn't report it?  I find that notion absurd at best.  It would be all over the news - there is no way you could hide it.  If it is bad as you think it is, don't you think we would have heard of it by now?

The fact of the matter is,  COVID kills fast and a lot of people if left unchecked.  That's why we have the vaccines.  Again, if people were actually dying of the vaccines and booster shots there is simply no way the government could keep it under wraps, IMO.

I ain't no lefty either.  I'm a full-blooded conservative with full conservative bona-fides.  Conspiracy theories aren't helping the cause, brother.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The fact of the matter is,  COVID kills fast and a lot of people if left unchecked. 

Less than 1%, all with serious comorbidities. :dunno:

30 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Less than 1%, all with serious comorbidities. :dunno:

While I agree having underlying conditions can make it worse or fatal, that is certainly not ALL cases.  If this was the regular flu, these same people wouldn't be dying at the rates they are with COVID.

I would need to know what these "serious comorbidities" are because I think this is used as an excuse to pooh-pooh COVID.   I think that term is used to describe ANYTHING (other than COVID) a person who dies from COVID has, no matter how minor.  It could just be a case of diarreah for all we know.  Or hemorrhoids.

For example, I'm about 30 lbs overweight.  That supposedly classifies me as "obese" yet I'm 6'3" 250lbs.  That 30lbs would be classified as a "serious comorbidity", which is absurd.

46 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

While I agree having underlying conditions can make it worse or fatal, that is certainly not ALL cases.  If this was the regular flu, these same people wouldn't be dying at the rates they are with COVID.

I would need to know what these "serious comorbidities" are because I think this is used as an excuse to pooh-pooh COVID.   I think that term is used to describe ANYTHING (other than COVID) a person who dies from COVID has, no matter how minor.  It could just be a case of diarreah for all we know.  Or hemorrhoids.

For example, I'm about 30 lbs overweight.  That supposedly classifies me as "obese" yet I'm 6'3" 250lbs.  That 30lbs would be classified as a "serious comorbidity", which is absurd.

Did you just hear about covid last week? Seems like it. And 30 lbs overweight isn't a serious comorbidity. Read through the thread. 

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If you don't know then why are you even making assumptions in the first place?  

You really think that if thousands actually died form "the jab" they wouldn't report it?  I find that notion absurd at best.  It would be all over the news - there is no way you could hide it.  If it is bad as you think it is, don't you think we would have heard of it by now?

The fact of the matter is,  COVID kills fast and a lot of people if left unchecked.  That's why we have the vaccines.  Again, if people were actually dying of the vaccines and booster shots there is simply no way the government could keep it under wraps, IMO.

I ain't no lefty either.  I'm a full-blooded conservative with full conservative bona-fides.  Conspiracy theories aren't helping the cause, brother.

But you made an assumption that it was BS.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

But you made an assumption that it was BS.

You made an assumption it wasn't.  :dunno:

Anyways, I simply called BS on your claim because it was UNSUBSTANTIATED.  If you have no information then making assumptions is not what you should be doing.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Did you just hear about covid last week? Seems like it. And 30 lbs overweight isn't a serious comorbidity. Read through the thread. 

I don't know what to tell you.

I'm not buying this premise that "the jab" is killing people.  COVID is killing people, not the vaccines.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm not buying this premise that "the jab" is killing people.  COVID is killing people, not the vaccines.

Let’s look at it like this

ive seen tons of post jabbed athletes dropping dead during games

ive yet to even see 1 athlete die from Covid 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Let’s look at it like this

ive seen tons of post jabbed athletes dropping dead during games

ive yet to even see 1 athlete die from Covid 

What?  C'mon, guys.  You're reaching just like the conspiracy theorists always do.  I've yet to see any evidence from any of you on "the jab" killing people.

I like you Raider, but your post makes no sense to me.  

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Covid is certainly killing those on daily medications that would die without them and those who should be on daily medication. Serious comorbidities.  And as many have died post jab as pre jab, so not sure how the jab is doing anything positive for 99%+ of those who take it. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Covid is certainly killing those on daily medications that would die without them and those who should be on daily medication. Serious comorbidities.  And as many have died post jab as pre jab, so not sure how the jab is doing anything positive for 99%+ of those who take it. 

This appears to be another assumption and/or a gross exaggeration.  More people who have had the shot have NOT died at the same rate as those without.  It's not even close.

Where are you guys getting your info?   I have seen ZERO evidence of any of your claims. :dunno:

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This appears to be another assumption and/or a gross exaggeration.  More people who have had the shot have NOT died at the same rate as those without.  It's not even close.

Where are you guys getting your info?   I have seen ZERO evidence of any of your claims. :dunno:

https://twitter.com/theysayitsrare

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Another botcuck. :lol: It's the same people dying ace, the vax has no effect on them.  That is why the death rate is that same over 2 years.  

56 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF people?   Take this crap to the Covid thread.  FFS.

I second the motion. 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Another botcuck. :lol: It's the same people dying ace, the vax has no effect on them.  That is why the death rate is that same over 2 years.  

Lol no it’s not and I’m pretty sure you specifically cited how it wasn’t at one point when you were still trying to claim that Delta was less deadly 

On 12/24/2021 at 2:57 PM, 5-Points said:

LOL

Lol that people actually think Biden doesn’t know what that means.  Kudos to him for playing it cool in front of the kids.

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol that people actually think Biden doesn’t know what that means.  Kudos to him for playing it cool in front of the kids.

Ya, both of you are that focking dumb. 

32 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Ya, both of you are that focking dumb. 

You think he doesn’t know what it means?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Absolutely. He's that disconnected from reality. As are you 

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What?  C'mon, guys.  You're reaching just like the conspiracy theorists always do.  I've yet to see any evidence from any of you on "the jab" killing people.

I like you Raider, but your post makes no sense to me.  

take it to the Covid, I will just link the story I read, there have been something like 64 european soccer players alone who have collapsed with heart issues this year alone, only 19 of which were unvaccinated, and they have no explanation for it.  I am not on any conspiracy site or anything this is from Rueters, who claims it false but has no reason why

11 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

the medical field has lied about so many things a this point that they have no defense against accusations.

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

take it to the Covid, I will just link the story I read, there have been something like 64 european soccer players alone who have collapsed with heart issues this year alone, only 19 of which were unvaccinated, and they have no explanation for it.  I am not on any conspiracy site or anything this is from Rueters, who claims it false but has no reason why

If 19 out of 64 of these collapses are from unvaxed, that's probably in line with general vaccination rates.

Victor Davis Hanson today:

Biden’s undoing was claiming not just to be antithetical to Trump, but the antithesis of all that Trump did. His hatred blinded him to the reality that Trump’s record on Afghanistan, the border, COVID-19, the economy, foreign policy, energy, and regulation was in each instance either adequate or very good. To simply nullify all of it, and to claim Trump was an ungodly disaster, meant Biden’s own one-dimensional rejectionist policies had to be winning and successful. And when they were neither, he suffered not just the wages of failure, but of hypocrisy and nemesis as well. 

Wow, talk about nailing it in one paragraph. 

• Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Biden’s undoing was claiming not just to be antithetical to Trump, but the antithesis of all that Trump did. His hatred blinded him to the reality that Trump’s record on Afghanistan, the border, COVID-19, the economy, foreign policy, energy, and regulation was in each instance either adequate or very good. To simply nullify all of it, and to claim Trump was an ungodly disaster, meant Biden’s own one-dimensional rejectionist policies had to be winning and successful. And when they were neither, he suffered not just the wages of failure, but of hypocrisy and nemesis as well. 

VDH is great. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think he knows what it means.

But he is mentally failing so bad that he gets very easily confused if something doesn't go to script. 

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think he knows what it means.

But he is mentally failing so bad that he gets very easily confused if something doesn't go to script. 

He must know what it means, that is what I want to believe, but then again his handlers might not be telling him about it too.., hard to be sure.....

It also makes sense that he lacks the mental acumen to interpret and act on inputs. I have doubts that he is actually making any decisions.

Just now, RLLD said:

He must know what it means, that is what I want to believe, but then again his handlers might not be telling him about it too.., hard to be sure.....

It also makes sense that he lacks the mental acumen to interpret and act on inputs. I have doubts that he is actually making any decisions.

if he doesnt know what lets go brandon is, he is mentally gone.

On 12/26/2021 at 12:31 PM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Fatty 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

if he doesnt know what lets go brandon is, he is mentally gone.

I don't think he remembers what he had for breakfast.

What libtrards don’t get is that one of them would have called in and actually said “F Donald Trump”. But they didn’t have to, Hollywood and the news Media did it for them. 

6 hours ago, Masshole said:

While 100% true, the cucks here are great examples of half the U.S.  Told to hate Trump, they did so with hesitancy.  They are incapable of evaluating anything without being told.

18 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I think it is possible that he both knows what it means and that he just blurted it out without thinking of the meaning.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think it is possible that he both knows what it means and that he just blurted it out without thinking of the meaning.

No way. Biden never talks without thinking first. You ain’t black. 

what a utter dbag that guy on the phone was. just doing something nice for children and he makes it about himself. and to no surprise, he is now whining about consequences for his words. pathetic.

• Haha 1