Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Yesterday Biden called for tripling the steel tariff for China. 

This is good politics (Biden was in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and it’s a state he HAS to win) but bad policy and  I hate it. These tariffs aren’t going to help us at all. I wish someone from either party would stand up for once to this nativist, populist bullsh!t. But at this point it seems unlikely. 

48 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is good politics (Biden was in Scranton, Pennsylvania, and it’s a state he HAS to win) but bad policy and  I hate it. These tariffs aren’t going to help us at all. I wish someone from either party would stand up for once to this nativist, populist bullsh!t. But at this point it seems unlikely. 

Well, it's a good thing that we know you will vote for him based on those good politics! Because he's basically continuing to fock the American people. He does NOT care. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

cause globalism is amazing.  Marxism is fantastic

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
- Alexis de Tocqueville

"When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

Ben Franklin

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

-Thomas Jefferson

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.

- John F. Kennedy

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

- John F. Kennedy

And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.

- John F. Kennedy

Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both.

- John F. Kennedy

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

cause globalism is amazing.  Marxism is fantastic

Make less steel in America and bring in more Muslims. Sounds like a plan. 

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Is that real? I don’t think it is. Not his usual befuddled look, but the FU’s 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden told Israel not to attack Israel 

It’s unreal. They really need him to get back in the basement and Stfu. He’s a complete embarrassment at this point and no one pays him mind, respects him or fears him on the world stage. He’s a stooge. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that real? I don’t think it is. Not his usual befuddled look, but the FU’s 

Most of PapiTrumpos are just memes.  It's babylon bee funny though because it wouldn't be surprising if it were true.

56 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I know you were Army, what’s going on in Niger? We have troops there that can’t get a supply re-up because the warlord in charge now won’t let them in ? 

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yup

On 4/18/2024 at 8:43 AM, TheNewGirl said:

Well, it's a good thing that we know you will vote for him based on those good politics! Because he's basically continuing to fock the American people. He does NOT care. 

Of course I will vote for him. Because despite my disagreement on this issue, overall he’s doing a very good job. And since the alternative is an incompetent mess who wants to impose a dictatorship, it’s really a no-brainer decision. Hopefully for most people. 

• Haha 1

On 4/18/2024 at 10:53 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Rabbi at Columbia United advises Jewish students to go home because it’s not safe for them on campus. Proud boys? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden leads Trump by 9 points among likely voters: 

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-poll-actual-voters-2024-presidential-election-1892723

Looks like people are starting to wake up. 

Did they poll anyone from NY and California? 

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Ever notice Dividen never sniffs black children?  The only thing worse than a pedophile is a racist pedophile.  

It's probably because he knows he'll get his ass kicked by a protective black mom if he tries. 

Sometimes when I watch Biden struggle I begin to feel sorry for him. Then I remember he molested his daughter and I don’t. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sometimes when I watch Biden struggle I begin to feel sorry for him. Then I remember he molested his daughter and I don’t. 

That poor kid. And he still can't keep his hands off of little girls. Sad. 

What a complete loser. Everyone hates him but the idiots.

• Haha 1

"A small  incursion would be OK" - Joe Biden on Russia / Ukraine, January 2022

• Thanks 1

Biden lying about driving an 18 wheeler again. At least the cannibal thing was new. And more believable.