Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Encouraging disrupting a family get together with petty politics?  What a joke.

Truly disgusting people. Fock your family. We have to get out fake news out there. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Isn't that curious? I mean, all the sudden....after two years.

Why.... well, could it be that now we know there will be a Republican House....and now we can see they will be investigating it.....and so now CBS knows it can't suppress it any longer and must get ahead of what's coming to try to look less corrupt? 🤨

Also... 😬😬

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Also... 😬😬

OMFG......please repost this often, such a perfect display of the lack of media integrity that pointedly serves liberal politicians....

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

OMFG......please repost this often, such a perfect display of the lack of media integrity that pointedly serves liberal politicians....

But Fox did stuff too! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But Fox did stuff too! 

Yes.....Fox actually did. BUT....Fox stands alone in opposition to the leftists media activism. None of them are perfect.

All I ask is this.....

The media please.....please......attack the Democrats with the same vigor you attack the Republicans.....thats it....that is all I ask.  When the Republicans are in power I feel as though we have coverage, the media has our back and does their job.......    when a Democrat is in power I feel that there is no protection from their criminal activities. 

Dog surrenders are up 60 pct and the shelters are overflowing. People can’t afford to feed them. Nice work libtards.  

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

good thing us magatards are trying to destroy democracy then

its almost like they contradict everything continually

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good thing us magatards are trying to destroy democracy then

its almost like they contradict everything continually

Liberals (democrats) are little more than hateful people. Hate is their main product and distinguishing characteristic.

They hate everything and anything. Give them a name, or a sport, or just about anything and they will simply tell you how they hate that thing.

Just miserable people

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Liberals (democrats) are little more than hateful people. Hate is their main product and distinguishing characteristic.

They hate everything and anything. Give them a name, or a sport, or just about anything and they will simply tell you how they hate that thing.

Just miserable people

"centrists" too

39 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Just miserable people

they will kill everyone that is not communist, if given the chance.

Inflation at 40 year high. Idiots voted for this. Also, our military can’t meet its recruiting goals. It’s going great. 

The hateboner you guys have for Biden is only matched by the hateboners the weirdos on the left have for Trump.

Also, reading your posts in these threads is like reading Larry King's old rambling stream of consciousness USA Today column.

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The hateboner you guys have for Biden is only matched by the hateboners the weirdos on the left have for Trump.

Also, reading your posts in these threads is like reading Larry King's old rambling stream of consciousness USA Today column.

It's so very odd that you think anybody on this site gives a shlt what you think. Like, folks just can't wait to hear your take. Weird.

I see you spent your entire holiday posting here, that must have been fun. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's so very odd that you think anybody on this site gives a shlt what you think. Like, folks just can't wait to hear your take. Weird.

I see you spent your entire holiday posting here, that must have been fun. 

I posted like twice yesterday morning and then today.

Seriously dude- just hit the button to ignore me considering I take up so much space in your life. It can't be worth it. Or you know- go fook yourself. Either way. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Inflation at 40 year high. Idiots voted for this. Also, our military can’t meet its recruiting goals. It’s going great. 

todays kids have had it engrained in them that this country sucks.  also, they increasingly think a college degree sucks.  why would they ever sign up for the military?  why do you think the military is pushing hard to make women eligible for the draft? 

If this country went to therapy the first thing they would be told is to stop hating yourself, nobody is perfect. 

• Like 1

Biden admin has spent billions on the boosters that no one wants or is getting. 

16 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I posted like twice yesterday morning and then today.

Seriously dude- just hit the button to ignore me considering I take up so much space in your life. It can't be worth it. Or you know- go fook yourself. Either way. 

Sure, bud.