Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Can someone tell me why the lie the left keeps pushing is “the republicans wants big government and more government involvement in everything whereas the democrats want less governmental” when it’s 100% bullsh1t and the actions of the left shows they’re the ones in favor of more government? Getting a lot of government overreach nowadays and the left keeps wanting more 😒

Meanwhile, most of us just want to be left the hell alone 

2 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Who exactly are the animals?  And is not hanging a stocking for a fling where the father has nothing to do with the kid really that horrible?  Do you think most families hang stockings for illegitimate kids they don't interact with.

Weird thing to get all bothered about.

Can't wait to hear who the animals are though. 

Major and Champ, Biden's German shepherds. You never heard of them before?

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Major and Champ, Biden's German shepherds. You never heard of them before?

Oh chit I did forget about them.  Carry on. 

5 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Oh chit I did forget about them.  Carry on. 

What about the father that has nothing to do with his kid, you forget that's not ok too?

Poor kid. She’s going to grow up and know her own blood disowned her, as if she did something wrong.  

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Can someone tell me why the lie the left keeps pushing is “the republicans wants big government and more government involvement in everything whereas the democrats want less governmental” when it’s 100% bullsh1t and the actions of the left shows they’re the ones in favor of more government? Getting a lot of government overreach nowadays and the left keeps wanting more 😒

Meanwhile, most of us just want to be left the hell alone 

I’m not sure who is pushing that. I haven’t seen it.

My feeling is that the right has been (of late) using government to impose moral codes on people, getting dangerously close to Taliban levels. Banning books, banning abortions, banning transgender people from using certain bathrooms, banning teaching of anything the right disapproves of.

The left’s push for “more government” is usually related to government services such as healthcare, education, and other social services.

This Twitter dump is showing that Biden is the illegitimate president. 

23 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’m not sure who is pushing that. I haven’t seen it.

My feeling is that the right has been (of late) using government to impose moral codes on people, getting dangerously close to Taliban levels. Banning books, banning abortions, banning transgender people from using certain bathrooms, banning teaching of anything the right disapproves of.

The left’s push for “more government” is usually related to government services such as healthcare, education, and other social services.

Not wanting sexually suggestive books in an elementary school library isn't "banning books."

State electorates get to vote on what is on the ballot. 

People with mental disorders don't get to do whatever they want. 

Parents should have a say in what curriculum is taught in the schools they pay for their children to attend. 

The left's push for more government is always about, either pushing their agenda, or cracking down on constitutional rights with which they disagree. 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, you cultist finally found evidence of VOTER FRAUD!!!!

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think right here is where Biden realized he might be focked...

I think he was filling his depends. 

4 hours ago, Reality said:

I think right here is where Biden realized he might be focked...

Strong power play by Biden.  Macron don't leave until Biden allows it.

That Twitter dump is NOT looking good for the democrats. Of course, nothing will come up from it but the fact that Biden will be kicked out come next presidential voting cycle 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jorgensen the rightful winner in 2020?

Kyrsten Simena kicks biden and the rest of the psychotic democrats right in their beta nuts, leaving the shitshow and going independent.

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Kyrsten Simena kicks biden and the rest of the psychotic democrats right in their beta nuts, leaving the shitshow and going independent.

Nothing but a strategic 24 move on her part.  ZERO will change.  She'll still approve of all of Biden's judicial nominations and be a moderate on spending bills.  Or a hotter, less pain in the ass Manchin.

Not surprised you know zero of how politics actually work.  You probably think Bernie is a dem...LMFAO.

Cultist gonna cult...all day err day. 

In a poll by Swiftly, a retail technology platform, showed that nearly 70 pct of Americans are struggling to pay their grocery bills. Bidens America. 

Wal-Mart CEO says they are going to have to close stores and raise prices due to theft. Nice job, Joe “defund the police “ Biden and “cut em loose”’ Kamala. And the rest of you libtards. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In a poll by Swiftly, a retail technology platform, showed that nearly 70 pct of Americans are struggling to pay their grocery bills. Bidens America. 

Is that why restaurants and airlines are packed?  Why consumer spending is higher than ever?  And if folks are struggling to pay their bills with the MASSIVE wage growth we've seen, that's on them.

Let's remember Trump's america shall we:  Net loser of jobs.  America top 10 covid deaths per capita.   States fighting each other for PPE.  Never hit 3% GDP for a quarter.   Increased the debt $8T or 40% in only four years.  Economy so bad the price for a barrel of oil went negative.  Promised 20M jabs by the end of december, delivered 1M.  Suggested we shove bleach and light up our ass to cure covid.  Openly laughed at by world leaders.  Brought his vile, repulsive deplorables to DC to attack the capital.

And those are just a few.  I'll take Biden's growing economy, slowing inflation, united NATA, more jobs than ever before, MASSIVE wage growth, respect throughout the world, best in power mid-term result in 70 years. Tons of consequential and important bills passed.  All in less than 2 years.

The only thing Biden is phuking up bigly is the border.  Got to get that shored up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Is that why restaurants and airlines are packed?  Why consumer spending is higher than ever?  And if folks are struggling to pay their bills with the MASSIVE wage growth we've seen, that's on them.

Let's remember Trump's america shall we:  Net loser of jobs.  America top 10 covid deaths per capita.   States fighting each other for PPE.  Never hit 3% GDP for a quarter.   Increased the debt $8T or 40% in only four years.  Economy so bad the price for a barrel of oil went negative.  Promised 20M jabs by the end of december, delivered 1M.  Suggested we shove bleach and light up our ass to cure covid.  Openly laughed at by world leaders.  Brought his vile, repulsive deplorables to DC to attack the capital.

And those are just a few.  I'll take Biden's growing economy, slowing inflation, united NATA, more jobs than ever before, MASSIVE wage growth, respect throughout the world, best in power mid-term result in 70 years. Tons of consequential and important bills passed.  All in less than 2 years.

wow. you are really stupid. 

59 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Don’t think I’ve ever read a dumber Lib. 

nope. But there are some dumb ones here. 

• Haha 1

early polling suggests that if Trump is the nominee, it is best for the dems to nominate Biden.  But if DeSantis is the nominee, it is best for the dems to nominate Kamala Harris. And yes there's a long way to go and we probably don't get there.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

early polling suggests that if Trump is the nominee, it is best for the dems to nominate Biden.  But if DeSantis is the nominee, it is best for the dems to nominate Kamala Harris. And yes there's a long way to go and we probably don't get there.

She can hire a bunch of child actors to vote for her while telling them how amazing the moon is.

14 hours ago, craftsman said:

wow. you are really stupid. 

Care to use your pee brain to dispute any of the FACTs I listed?  Or does your response represent the culmination of your vocabulary?  You are a cultist after all so I'm guessing it's the later. 

12 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Don’t think I’ve ever read a dumber Lib. 

You are the epitome of the moron, uneducated, deplorable cultist.  Conversing with you lessens me.  Begone back to your dark corner cockroach. 

15 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

You are the epitome of the moron, uneducated, deplorable cultist.  Conversing with you lessens me.  Begone back to your dark corner cockroach. 

Spoken like a true Libtard. 

Good thing Biden had the time to make gay marriage legal today. You wouid think it would be a bigger story. 

5 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Guess what caused them to do the Grinder swap?  https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/12/08/president-biden-releasing-36-billion-to-aid-pensions-of-union-workers.html

Ol Biden just released 36 billion to prop up teamsters pensions.. 

Nice misdirection!!

Fokkin sneaky libs

derrrr duurrrr durrr

I was told social security and pensions were amazing and perfect

36 Billion to a pension?  Damn.  

I wonder if the big guy is getting the full 10% of that or does his 10% only come out of what is skimmed off the top.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

36 Billion to a pension?  Damn.  

I wonder if the big guy is getting the full 10% of that or does his 10% only come out of what is skimmed off the top.

Let's hope the full 10%.  What Joe's done with the steaming pile of chit that Trump left him is nothing short of miraculous.

Most people working ever.  Positive growth despite the Fed doing everything they could to slow down Trumpflation.

Just a massive reduction in the amount added to the debt compared to the $8T and 40% the Orange Moron added in a staggeringly horrible 4 years.

Worldwide respect with the US essentially being the leader of NATO which Trump tried to dismantle to help Putin.

I could go on and on.  The big guy has earned his full 10%.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Let's hope the full 10%.  What Joe's done with the steaming pile of chit that Trump left him is nothing short of miraculous.

Most people working ever.  Positive growth despite the Fed doing everything they could to slow down Trumpflation.

Just a massive reduction in the amount added to the debt compared to the $8T and 40% the Orange Moron added in a staggeringly horrible 4 years.

Worldwide respect with the US essentially being the leader of NATO which Trump tried to dismantle to help Putin.

I could go on and on.  The big guy has earned his full 10%.

Federal Deficit Widened to a Record $249 Billion Last Month

We could go on and on.

Biden like our local liberals, just says shlt. He knows it doesn't matter, they'll defend it.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Biden like our local liberals, just says shlt. He knows it doesn't matter, they'll defend it.

It’s so true. One of the idiots here said states are looking to do away with access to mental health counseling for Trans kids. They just make things up to fit the narrative. It’s not even anecdotal most of the time. 

3 hours ago, Bert said:

Federal Deficit Widened to a Record $249 Billion Last Month

We could go on and on.

Typical cherry picking cultist...SMH

"The Treasury's deficit for the first two months of fiscal year 2023 was down 6 percent, or $20billion, to $336billion, with outlays down 2 percent and revenues up 1 percent compared to the year earlier period."  

For the cultist out there, the first month of the new fiscal year was October.  The second was November...

unbelievable. 

National debt by year:

'16  $19.573T

'17 $20.245T  

'18 $21.516T   

'19 $22.719T

'20 $27.748T

'21 $29.617T

'22 $30.824T

Trump = $8.175T increase 42%

Biden = $3.076T increase 11% 

As you can plainly see, the inflation we're seeing right now is 80% due to the Orange Moron.  42% increase in the debt in 4 years? 

WAT?

Thanks for saving us Joe!