Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Why won’t Biden acknowledge his granddaughter? Poor kid.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Because it's probably his Kid. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Gas prices creeping back up to within $0.20-$0.30 of their highs.  Again.  

Just now, Horseman said:

Gas prices creeping back up to within $0.20-$0.30 of their highs.  Again.  

No big deal. Just tap the strategic oil reserve. Worked before.  

Biden administration thinks we have too many jobs in the U.S.:

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden administration thinks we have too many jobs in the U.S.:

The Supreme Court has taken up a case concerning the Chevron Doctorine. Striking that down would reign in these out of control agencies that do whatever the Fock they want. 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No big deal. Just tap the strategic oil reserve. Worked before.  

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I don’t know. Rusty Pimpadoosh knows a lot about energy. He’s lives in Texas.  He said it’s just about demand. I don’t know what to believe.  

I believe the wheels are in motion to get Biden off the ticket before RFK tunes him up. Now they have to figure out how to get rid of the albatross of a VP

#Bidencrimefamily

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I believe the wheels are in motion to get Biden off the ticket before RFK tunes him up. Now they have to figure out how to get rid of the albatross of a VP

#Bidencrimefamily

Simple.  Make her President.

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

#Bidencrimefamily

You’re engaging in fantasy.

34 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

#Bidencrimefamily

Maybe.  I would absolutely believe that the Democrats would sacrafice Biden if they thought he might cost them access to power. 

Is there any doubt in anyones mind that if Bidens granddaughter that they refuse to acknowledge were bi-racial or trans they would welcome the kid with open arms and have her on display as much as possible? 

As we all know, Biden is corrupt and compromised. It’s all coming out.  We’ll be seeing him waving before he gets on Marine One and flys off to Delaware ala Richard Nixon. 

If we are talking about being disrespectful, this is same guy who didn't attend Biden's inauguration.  

30 minutes ago, squistion said:

If we are talking about being disrespectful, this is same guy who didn't attend Biden's inauguration.  

Trump's playing you, someday y'all will get it. He's a master at disarming his enemies. 

34 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Trump's playing you, someday y'all will get it. He's a master at disarming his enemies. 

Making stupid remarks like this is disarming his enemies? Okie Dokie Pokie. 😁

On 5/2/2023 at 3:18 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many people say Joe only acknowledges granddaughters after a nude shower.  

17 hours ago, squistion said:

Everyone knows the election was bogus.  He would have lost all credibility sitting there while Biden was installed with a heavy military presence.  

34 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Many people say Joe only acknowledges granddaughters after a nude shower.  

If Hunters bastard child was Bi- racial or trans Biden would give her a cabinet position.  

Biden’s interview the other day with Stephanie Ruhle was pretty good. He had quick sharp answers for everything. He’s going to be pretty tough to beat IMO (of course it goes without saying that if he’s facing Trump he wins pretty easily.) 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Biden will lose the next election by a landslide. He’s got NO chance. He’s an embarrassment to the country. Guy falls in stationary bikes, up stairs, down stairs, level ground, walks off the stage randomly, tries to shake invisible people’s hands, etc. Here he is Sh1t ting his pants in front of other leaders at a summit :doh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

Biden will lose the next election by a landslide. He’s got NO chance. He’s an embarrassment to the country. Guy falls in stationary bikes, up stairs, down stairs, level ground, walks off the stage randomly, tries to shake invisible people’s hands, etc. Here he is Sh1t ting his pants in front of other leaders at a summit :doh: 

I wish I shared your confidence, but the 2024 election will be rigged like 2020.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I wish I shared your confidence, but the 2024 election will be rigged like 2020.  

I doubt it. Too many eyes on it this time after ppl saw what happened last time with the Dems cheating. Ain’t happening this time. People will die if they try it cause they’ll get killed 

2 minutes ago, BillyKing said:

I doubt it. Too many eyes on it this time after ppl saw what happened last time with the Dems cheating. Ain’t happening this time. People will die if they try it cause they’ll get killed 

I hope you are right.  I plan on teaming up with fellow patriots to take shifts monitoring drop boxes.  

On 5/3/2023 at 3:42 PM, The Real timschochet said:

You’re engaging in fantasy.

I think I’m correct after watching this weekend. It’s been decided that not only Biden isn’t going to run , he’s going to be removed 

On 5/2/2023 at 3:18 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Focking sad.

On 5/7/2023 at 10:14 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Biden’s interview the other day with Stephanie Ruhle was pretty good. He had quick sharp answers for everything.

sure he was sport. Stop simping for this demented crook, you’re embarrassing yourself 

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

sure he was sport. Stop simping for this demented crook, you’re embarrassing yourself 

He started to say Obama and he caught himself as he was saying it and didn't even get the entire word out. No big deal.