Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

21 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Good job loser fact checker.

The event was Friday. This is yesterday and will always be yesterday based on it being today, because today is Saturday, which makes Friday yesterday, you stooped Yooper inbred fock. Go get some smelt and rub them on your balls. 

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The event was Friday. This is yesterday and will always be yesterday based on it being today, because today is Saturday, which makes Friday yesterday, you stooped Yooper inbred fock. Go get some smelt and rub them on your balls. 

Pants on fire

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m still laughing about Biden telling the country he may allow us to have a bbq on July 4th. You don’t get to tell us that stuff, gestapo. 

It really is funny how he thinks people are actually following his lead.

Lots of people in Texas voted for Biden and this humanitarian crisis at the border. Why aren’t they down there helping out? Offering food and shelter? Where’s all the virtue? 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lots of people in Texas voted for Biden and this humanitarian crisis at the border. Why aren’t they down there helping out? Offering food and shelter? Where’s all the virtue? 

But...but...muh OMB. 😭😭😭Hes had to go

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:nono: They did the hard part by voting for it. Now you do the easy part and take care of the aftermath. 

Biden tax plan targets filthy rich and greedy corporate America

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-eyes-first-major-tax-060001525.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

What Bloomberg’s Economists Say...

“The next major legislative initiative, infrastructure investment, could provide the sort of durable economic gains that not only support higher pay, but promote diffusion of those gains across demographic lines and political persuasions.”

--Andrew Husby and Eliza Winger, U.S. economists

Glad he's looking our for average Americans instead of licking rich pooholes.

:doublethumbsup:

On 3/14/2021 at 1:18 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why stop there?  Liberals don't believe in borders.  They should all head down to Mexico and help these people before they cross!  And then we lock the doors behind them.

30 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/biden-eyes-first-major-tax-060001525.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma

Yeah, that's the only thing happening. What a uneducated retard you are.  

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yes, Mr. Hand?

Does that Hand need ... a manicure?

🖐️

Seriously...why do you do this? It’s pathetic.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Biden’s going to tax the rich more?  Why hasn’t anyone thought of that, it’s brilliant!  Wait, they have, and it is 0 for 9287348092 in history.  Why?  Because rich people have smarter and more incentivized accountants and lawyers who will find ways around it.  Who will pay for Biden’s new multi-trillion-dollar boondoggle?  Why, the middle class of course, like they always do.

I do kinda like a miles-driven tax vs. gas tax.  I can’t imagine the tree huggers do though. 

Facilities jam packed at the border, children forced to sleep on the floor, reports of migrant girls being sexually assaulted. This wasn’t hard to see coming. You have to be ok with it if you voted for a guy who said he would open the border. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Seriously...why do you do this? It’s pathetic.

I'd give you a pedicure if you changed your name to Mr. Foot.🤗

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Facilities jam packed at the border, children forced to sleep on the floor, reports of migrant girls being sexually assaulted. This wasn’t hard to see coming. You have to be ok with it if you voted for a guy who said he would open the border. 

People from Yemen, Iran, Sri Lanka, Turkey, China all showing up at our border now.

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Biden’s going to tax the rich more?  Why hasn’t anyone thought of that, it’s brilliant!  Wait, they have, and it is 0 for 9287348092 in history.  Why?  Because rich people have smarter and more incentivized accountants and lawyers who will find ways around it.  Who will pay for Biden’s new multi-trillion-dollar boondoggle?  Why, the middle class of course, like they always do.

I do kinda like a miles-driven tax vs. gas tax.  I can’t imagine the tree huggers do though. 

It's all going to be OK. America has elected an honest, smart and empathetic man who has our country's best interest at heart. Our nightmare is over and sunning his orangey man burbs in Florida. Soon, them burbs will be behind bars, where his bleached poophole will bring joy and satisfaction to inmates of all races, ages and sizes. God bless our great nation!

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

People from Yemen, Iran, Sri Lanka, Turkey, China all showing up at our border now.

Iran as well. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Iran as well. 

People in Iran should have just stayed home. creepy joe should be sending trillions to them any day now.

13 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It's all going to be OK. America has elected an honest, smart and empathetic man who has our country's best interest at heart. Our nightmare is over and sunning his orangey man burbs in Florida. Soon, them burbs will be behind bars, where his bleached poophole will bring joy and satisfaction to inmates of all races, ages and sizes. God bless our great nation!

You’re cute when you throw the gun...

... like a girlie man.  :wub: 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Iran as well. 

Iran is the fourth word in the sentence you quoted. Your BDS is attacking your eyesight. Seek help.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You’re cute when you throw the gun...

... like a girlie man.  :wub: 

Can we just get a hotel room soon? Imma bout 2 pop.

10 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Can we just get a hotel room soon? Imma bout 2 pop.

You’ve been flirting with Mr. Hand, I don’t want to be your backup booty call.  :nono:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You’ve been flirting with Mr. Hand, I don’t want to be your backup booty call.  :nono:

He's just a Hand. There is a lot to work with, but he's not the full package. Hell, I have two hands, but yet that's not like having an outside hand. I hereby declare you as my top booty-call choice, and Hand will be my second-hand back-door man. Unbelievable!

8 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He's just a Hand. There is a lot to work with, but he's not the full package. Hell, I have two hands, but yet that's not like having an outside hand. I hereby declare you as my top booty-call choice, and Hand will be my second-hand back-door man. Unbelievable!

Focking trolling to no end to destroy threads? That's your life? 

Sad. TDS is killing you.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Focking trolling to no end to destroy threads? That's you life? 

Sad. TDS is killing you.

Rusty is a failure professionally and personally. I wouldn’t put too much value in what he has to say. He’s useless. If he were to be stranded on a deserted island his only contribution would be as protein for the smarter, stronger castaways. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Sad. TDS is killing you.

Jane Fonda would be ashamed of you.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

And to think you even have that extra hole in your throat now, too. Clearly you should move to the top of the list. 

Yes, I’m going to hell for this joke.

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

😳😳

They may bury you under hell.  But we know you love jerry

3 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I'd give you a pedicure if you changed your name to Mr. Foot.🤗

You are a messed up dude.

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Why do you do this? 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Sad. TDS is killing you.

Mike needs to ban him. He’s completely out of control.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

Mike needs to ban him. He’s completely out of control.

His m.o. has always been to go bonkers and disappear.  This new society,  where bonkers is normal could pose a problem though. Insane people appear to be out and proud these days. 

31 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

His m.o. has always been to go bonkers and disappear.  This new society,  where bonkers is normal could pose a problem though. Insane people appear to be out and proud these days. 

They're here, They're queer, And they aint going anywhere.

Is that how it goes? 

10 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Iran is the fourth word in the sentence you quoted. Your BDS is attacking your eyesight. Seek help.

BDS! How original?  Ever think about thinking?

Nah...just go with what's already out there.  That way, a guy doesn't gotta think.   It's easier to just let someone else think for ya. 

Boy you folks sure have got it figured out! 

• Thanks 1

Biden at 55 days without a speaking to American public.

Democrats cite reason as "He's working making his speech a really good one". 

Uh.  Who are they kidding. LOL.  The guy has been reportedly found bumping into walls and furniture followed by the frequent repeating of "Who did that?!"

12 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Biden at 55 days without a speaking to American public.

Democrats cite reason as "He's working making his speech a really good one". 

Uh.  Who are they kidding. LOL.  The guy has been reportedly found bumping into walls and furniture followed by the frequent repeating of "Who did that?!"

80 million

10 hours ago, OldMaid said:

And to think you even have that extra hole in your throat now, too. Clearly you should move to the top of the list. 

🤪