Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He hated and feared Hilary Clinton and knew she would be a hawk with NATO, whereas Trump was a very useful stooge who tried to destroy NATO

Didn’t Trump shut down his pipeline? Didn’t he got to Europe and tell them to stop buying Russian energy ? He did no such the thing to NATO. He made it stronger by getting them to pay more than they had been. He bombed Putin in Syria. Everything you say just doesn’t hold up.  But Bill and Hunter got paid by Russia.  That’s cool though. 

Have they ever explained why the Capital Police UN cuffed that protester and high fived him? Kinda weird considering our very democracy was under siege at that moment. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t Trump shut down his pipeline? Didn’t he got to Europe and tell them to stop buying Russian energy ? He did no such the thing to NATO. He made it stronger by getting them to pay more than they had been. He bombed Putin in Syria. Everything you say just doesn’t hold up.  But Bill and Hunter got paid by Russia.  That’s cool though. 

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.”

Straight from the mouth of a Trump.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not really debatable that Russia tried to help Trump win. That’s a US intelligence assessment and they know a fock lot more than you or I :dunno:

31 minutes ago, Fnord said:

1992? Putin wasn’t even in charge then. But it’s ok for the Clinton’s and Bidens to take Russian money. Fail. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not really debatable that Russia tried to help Trump win. That’s a US intelligence assessment and they know a fock lot more than you or I :dunno:

You mean the 180k in Facebook ads? Please tell me there’s more than that.  What do you got ? 

The mayor of Moscow gave Hunter millions. She’s not on the sanction list of Russian oligarchs.  Things that make you go hmmmm. 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

😆

:doh: Are you spoon fed or bottle fed? 

And then there's the liberal's version...You pay nothing extra for all the "people of color" and the "sexually diverse". Merry Christmas boys and girls. Oh the magic...

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You mean the 180k in Facebook ads? Please tell me there’s more than that.  What do you got ? 

Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-report-myths-breakdown/

“Russia if you’re listening…”

Straight from the horse’s mouth. But you’re so twisted up, you can’t even believe your own ears :( 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Have they ever explained why the Capital Police UN cuffed that protester and high fived him? Kinda weird considering "our very democracy was under siege" at that moment. 

Fixed it by putting the scary phrase that must be repeated in quotes for you.

Hopefully these jurors throw the book at Rudy Giuliani today. I can’t believe he stood in front of the courthouse on Wednesday and repeated that these two women had interfered with the election- after all the death threats he was repeating the same damn lie. So awful. He really deserves to be in prison for this (and Trump along with him.) 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hopefully these jurors throw the book at Rudy Giuliani today. I can’t believe he stood in front of the courthouse on Wednesday and repeated that these two women had interfered with the election- after all the death threats he was repeating the same damn lie. So awful. He really deserves to be in prison for this (and Trump along with him.) 

Prison for speech. Interesting.  

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

150 million dollars! Bye Rudy. 

Message for MAGA folks everywhere. This is what happens when you lie about innocent people. I hope they sue Trump next. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Message for MAGA folks everywhere. This is what happens when you lie about innocent people. I hope they sue Trump next. 

Do you agree with this?? Watch the whole thing and give your honest opinion. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You have no problem with liberal lies 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Do you agree with this?? Watch the whole thing and give your honest opinion. 

No I don’t agree with it. Here’s what I think: 

1. if you vote for Donald Trump you’re voting for someone who plays footsie with white supremacy, who hints at it, who accepts white supremacist support and refuses to disavow it. And you’re voting for someone who makes racist comments all the time. It doesn’t make YOU a racist but I wish you would reconsider. 

2. if you vote for Joe Biden you’re voting for someone who has been accused on line of pedophilia because he enjoys hugging children. It’s a really dumb accusation, there’s no evidence to back it up and the people that say this are just being ugly and awful, 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree with it. Here’s what I think

But did you see the Juggs on the Conservative Broad. That's what I was really getting at. 😊

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. if you vote for Donald Trump you’re voting for someone who plays footsie with white supremacy, who hints at it, who accepts white supremacist support and refuses to disavow it. And you’re voting for someone who makes racist comments all the time. It doesn’t make YOU a racist but I wish you would reconsider. 

2. if you vote for Joe Biden you’re voting for someone who has been accused on line of pedophilia because he enjoys hugging children. It’s a really dumb accusation, there’s no evidence to back it up and the people that say this are just being ugly and awful, 

Except his daughters own words. You’re really ugly for dismissing them.  

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe Biden has made more racist comments than trump. So try again

also Biden supports dei which is racist and supports blm which is also racist 

and using the term racist and white supremacy means nothing now. People like you throw it at everyone who doesn’t agree with you 

Latest update from the DOJ:

35 Months Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol

Arrests made: More than 1,237 defendants have been charged…

Approximately 444 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 120 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 57 defendants have been charged with conspiracy…

Approximately 714 individuals have pleaded guilty to a variety of federal charges.

Approximately 723 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Approximately 444 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 120 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 714 individuals have pleaded guilty to a variety of federal charges.

Approximately 723 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6.

41 months since liberals murdered, burned and looted people and cities across America with property insurance claims for damages  quoted to be greater than $2 billion dollars.

And liberals are still trying to sell us on the january 6th bullshlt selfiefest. 😆

Focking idiots.

55 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I feel so safe now. 

58 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Selfie fest 🤡 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I feel so safe now. 

It is a great relief knowing that the guy dressed up like a viking won't be wielding his dangerous cell phone at my next D&D party.

On 12/16/2023 at 10:25 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I feel so safe now. 

There were 1200 defendants who should not have been charge.   It is disguting and pathetic how the left celebrates their authoritarian bastards railroading citizens with BS charges in rigged trials.   History will not be kind to how Democrats unfairly prosecuted so many people in political witch hunts.  

On 12/16/2023 at 8:29 AM, Dozer FBG said:

Propaganda man working overtime here, I see.   :lol:

• Thanks 1

On 12/16/2023 at 7:29 AM, Dozer FBG said:

We almost lost our country!!!!  Worse than 9/11 and the civil war!!!  thank god it was stopped.  we could have lost our democracy.  This close!!!

1 minute ago, shadrap said:

We almost lost our country!!!!  Worse than 9/11 and the civil war!!!  thank god it was stopped.  we could have lost our democracy.  This close!!!

I am not even sure how heavily armed police were able to stop it.  I mean they had a couple cans of bear spray and some zip ties they found in a closet.  Our country was on the edge of falling.  Good thing none of the insurrectionist found a staple gun, our Democracy would have surely fallen.

59 minutes ago, jonmx said:

There were 1200 defendants who should not have been charge.   It is disguting and pathetic how the left celebrates their authoritarian bastards railroading citizens with BS charges in rigged trials.   History will not be kind to how Democrats unfairly prosecuted so many people in political witch hunts.  

All of them should have been and rightfully so, they all knew what they were doing was illegal (or should have known, which is why most have pled guilty or have been convicted in jury trials by their peers). 

11 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Think of how many selfies would have got out in the public. It's a good thing the Democrats stepped in and stopped all of that!

Liberals actually think in a mass arrest situation like this that the FBI got it right, no one was overcharged or innocent. Sure. That would be the first time in the history of mass arrests that that happened. If you only knew what went on at the Republican national convention in NYC in 2004. There were nets thrown on groups of people, like in the planet of the apes. 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

All of them should have been and rightfully so, they all knew what they were doing was illegal (or should have known, which is why most have pled guilty or have been convicted in jury trials by their peers). 

sure now do riots of 2020.   100 times the damage, 100 times the cost, 100 times lives lost & 100 times that there SHOULD have been defendants.   but, but, but we almost lost our country on Jan 6th.  we came this close to losing our country!   give me a break. 

9 minutes ago, shadrap said:

sure now do riots of 2020.   100 times the damage, 100 times the cost, 100 times lives lost & 100 times that there SHOULD have been defendants.   but, but, but we almost lost our country on Jan 6th.  we came this close to losing our country!   give me a break. 

There were and lots of folks who participated were criminally charged, as been noted with links in this forum before. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

There were and lots of folks who participated were criminally charged, as been noted with links in this forum before. 

Proportion is lost on you, conveniently. Hack. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Proportion is lost on you, conveniently. Hack. 

Context. Engaging in an attempted coup to overthrow the government is taken very seriously, as it should be, because the future democracy of this nation is at stake. 

26 minutes ago, shadrap said:

More like 1000 times.  And there has been more jail time for non-violent offenders in January 6th than there were for violent offenders from the summer of love.   Disgusting justice system with two sets of rules.  

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Context. Engaging in an attempted coup to overthrow the government is taken very seriously, as it should be, because the future democracy of this nation is at stake. 

Attempted coup?  What a moron.  You seriously believe people plotted to overthrow the government armed with bear spray?  How dumb can you be and still breath? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah. They had so much firepower that they didn’t even need to fire a shot. An unarmed coup. That would be a first. Jackass.