MDC

Trump begs Georgia SOS to “find” 11k votes and “recalculate” the resumts

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I've posted links already.

But we’re they links to a trusted news source like Conservative Sandbox or QAnon?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So some dude is refuting something and a reporter writes his opinion about it. I wonder what don lemon has to say about that.

The election official debunked the claims.  If he is wrong then someone can provide the evidence to prove him wrong.  That hasn't happened yet.

Just now, drobeski said:

You mean an election official who participated in the fraud scheme is denying there was fraud. 

Cool

That could be a possibility.  Has that been proven?

He's Republican, isn't he?

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That could be a possibility.  Has that been proven?

He's Republican, isn't he?

Gotta look into these things. Evidence just doesn't turn up over night.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Gotta look into these things. Evidence just doesn't turn up over night.

Very true.  So far massive fraud has not been proven.

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can some of the fraud deniers please tell me why Biden had a voter fraud team, the greatest ever , ready to go and contest the election on the basis of fraud? Why did Hillary say he should never, under no circumstances, concede? 

?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can some of the fraud deniers please tell me why Biden had a voter fraud team, the greatest ever , ready to go and contest the election on the basis of fraud? Why did Hillary say he should never, under no circumstances, concede? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

?

Maybe if you provided a link so as to provide context people might be more inclined to respond.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Maybe if you provided a link so as to provide context people might be more inclined to respond.

I wouldn’t. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You’re not aware of his quote concerning his voter fraud organization? Wow. I guess you’re off the hook then. 

And can the liberals here please stop saying “even republicans said so”. ? The Republican establishment hates Trump more than you do. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

But meh... he misspoke, ofcourse.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re not aware of his quote concerning his voter fraud organization? Wow. I guess you’re off the hook then. 

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

But meh... he misspoke, ofcourse.  

Fact check: Clip of Biden taken out of context to portray him as plotting a voter fraud scheme

Biden was describing the voter protection program his campaign has launched in anticipation of potential legal fights over the outcome of the Nov. 3 election against President Donald Trump.

The clip was taken from a nearly 27-minute interview with Biden on Crooked Media’s “Pod Save America,” a progressive political podcast hosted by former aides to President Barack Obama Jon Favreau, Jon Lovett, Dan Pfeiffer and Tommy Vietor ( here ). Uploaded to YouTube on Oct. 24, the former vice president’s full interview with Pfeiffer and Lovett is available youtu.be/C6u1uKznCYw .  

The clip shared by Trump, McEnany and others starts around the 19:13 mark, when Biden tells Pfeiffer and Lovett, “Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together—and you guys did it for President Obama’s administration before this—we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Biden’s campaign did not respond to Reuters request for comment as of this article’s publication.

Likely meaning to say “voter protection” instead of “voter fraud,” the former vice president is referring to the special litigation team his campaign has launched as it braces for potential legal fights over the outcome of the election (here). Biden’s campaign for months has been ramping up what it calls the largest voter protection program in presidential election history, after Trump repeatedly has suggested without evidence that the election could be “rigged”. 

The former vice president goes on to remark that what his opponent “is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their votes won’t be counted, can’t be counted”. Mentioning “the long, long lines at early voting”, he advises voters not to “be intimidated” if they run into roadblocks while trying to cast their ballots. To reach his campaign’s team of “over a thousand lawyers… who will answer the phone if you think there’s any challenge to your voting”, the candidate says to call “833-DEM-VOTE.”

FFS.  :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Likely meaning. Lol 

Feel like reviewing the good people on both sides Joe was always referring to ? Not for context,  but for actual content ?

Hack 

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My point is he’s acknowledging widespread voter fraud is a concern. Otherwise why have the greatest team ever to combat it ? 1000 lawyers? Of course, your source says what he meant. I’ll take him on his word. Why won’t you? “Likely meaning”. And you run with it. Talk about a cult. 

Trump rips a fart while begging a public official to commit election fraud on his behalf.

Link  :D 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump rips a fart while begging a public official to commit election fraud on his behalf.

😂 😆 😂 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

😂 😆 😂 

https://newsla.localad.com/2021/01/05/reports-dominion-machines-breaking-down-in-several-georgia-gop-precincts-voters-told-workers-will-scan-ballots-later/

Reports: Dominion Machines Breaking Down in Several Georgia GOP Precincts; Voters Told Workers Will Scan Ballots Later

Georgia radio host John Fredricks said several voters in Republican precincts called his show Tuesday morning and told him that they were unable to cast their votes in the state’s runoff election due to malfunctions by Dominion machines. The callers said workers at the polls told them to put their ballots in a box, telling them their ballots would be scanned later.

First hand claim posted to Twitter by a voter in the city of Covington in Newton County, “Just voted in Newton County Georgia. Heavy republican district.. When I went to place my printed ballot into the dominion machine, the poll worked said the scanner was broken and someone was coming to fix it, I placed it in the machine slot but not in the scanner.

The voter says a man staffing a GOP voter hotline told him they are receiving calls about the problem, “UPDATE. I called @GaRepublicans hotline and the guy said they are already hearing about these types of problems!”

A voter in Sandy Springs in Fulton County, “Just voted in #Georgia runoff & of course in heavily @GOP precinct at HeardsFerry—Sandy Springs #Dominion scanners “are down.” This means @TheDemocrats activist now will be in charge of scanning my vote for @sendavidperdue & @KLoeffler @BrianKempGA @KLoeffler @GabrielSterling”

A second hand account posted to Twitter, “A friend just texted in Georgia that the Dominion voting machine in Troup County is jammed. They put his ballot in a box and said they’d scan it later. The steak (sic) is back on!”

My family in GA trying to vote this morning. Was told that machines are “down” and he has to vote provisional. Here’s the catch: Machines are NOT down in Democrat county. Just the Repub Co. Columbia county…It’s a Republican-majority county. People forced to vote with provisional ballots and told to check online later to see if the vote was counted. Next county over is Richmond Co, a Democrat-majority county, with machines that are working just fine.”

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Stop lying.  He didn't ask for election fraud. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Let them go. Just shows they didn’t listen to the call. Sheep. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let them go. Just shows they didn’t listen to the call. Sheep. 

All I heard was a fart and I found it hilarious. Audible flatulence will always be funny to me. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I've posted links already.

For the record I've seen the "suitcases" debunked, but was there anything specific to the person allegedly scanning ballots multiple times?  Not saying that was fraud, just don't think I've seen a specific debunking of that.

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For the record I've seen the "suitcases" debunked, but was there anything specific to the person allegedly scanning ballots multiple times?  Not saying that was fraud, just don't think I've seen a specific debunking of that.

Now voting machines are down in large republican precincts only. Go figure. 

Stupid liberals keep saying there is no fraud, yet it keeps happening right in front of them.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

He would have had to do it during the 3 recounts too. It was addressed multiple times. 

30 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Dirtbag Don asked him to overturn the election results in his favor after GA held 3 recounts and had no evidence of fraud. 

He got so wound up that he farted. :D 

Just now, MDC said:

Dirtbag Don asked him to overturn the election results in his favor after GA held 3 recounts and had no evidence of fraud. 

He got so wound up that he farted. :D 

🐮

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I hate to get involved in this shiot show but... in the “Claims vs. Facts” graphic in your link, the “fact” is that a grand total of 4 people in the state of Georgia requested a ballot before they turned 18, knowing they would turn 18 before the election.  Four people.  In the entire state.  Turned 18 and wanted to vote.  Really?  Also a lot of the “facts” discuss that they found less than the claim, which doesn’t inherently make the claim wrong.  Also lots of “being investigated” and “confirmed” phrase manipulations.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

His link about multiple scans was not a fact check, it was an opinion piece claiming to be a fact check.  The first comment summarized it nicely:

This isn't so much a fact check as this article not believing a fact witness. I might not think that Kato Kaelin is a creditable witness, but simply saying after his testimony "No, he did not see OJ" is not a fact check.

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I hate to get involved in this shiot show but... in the “Claims vs. Facts” graphic in your link, the “fact” is that a grand total of 4 people in the state of Georgia requested a ballot before they turned 18, knowing they would turn 18 before the election.  Four people.  In the entire state.  Turned 18 and wanted to vote.  Really?  Also a lot of the “facts” discuss that they found less than the claim, which doesn’t inherently make the claim wrong.  Also lots of “being investigated” and “confirmed” phrase manipulations.

His link about multiple scans was not a fact check, it was an opinion piece claiming to be a fact check.  The first comment summarized it nicely:

This isn't so much a fact check as this article not believing a fact witness. I might not think that Kato Kaelin is a creditable witness, but simply saying after his testimony "No, he did not see OJ" is not a fact check.

If the claim was thousands of dead people voted and only 2 did, I think most people would say the claim was wrong

But in that case, there was actual evidence of a crime---something that no witness has shown or brought forward in election fraud gate.

I think I found them, look in the median as you enter FL on Interstate 75. Boxes & boxes of Trump votes.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

If the claim was thousands of dead people voted and only 2 did, I think most people would say the claim was wrong

But in that case, there was actual evidence of a crime---something that no witness has shown or brought forward in election fraud gate.

You are missing the point.  Only 2 did is marginally more believable than only 4 17 year olds registered to vote because they were turning 18.  It does not appear that they looked very hard.

And I’m not sure why you highlighted the second part, that referenced the multiple scans which is a different claim and link.  :dunno: