JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hmmm, defensive on that point....a point I never made, curious....

Your defense of actions over the summer is well known, your defense of groups such as BLM and attitude toward Trump and his supporters is known.

To now pretend you are some kind of centrist is laughable.

I’d have defended the right of people like yourself to throw a sissy tantrum about imaginary fraud. I stop short of defending people like yourself rioting and killing people because their candidate lost.

Stop deflecting and just own it loser. :thumbsdown: 

Man you guys really like to bicker like little b!tches. :lol:

You're closer than you think, hell you guys probably agree on most of this.  What happened/is happening with the antifa riots is wrong, what happened at the capitol was wrong.  You can cry about who said what or didn't say what at the time, who gives a sh!t.

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Clownzo admits partial blame in Capitol attack

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-capitol-riots-blame/

Opened the link and the video of that cop showed up.

I remember on the day when Drobeski or some other idiot posted that video to show that the cops led the protestors up the stairs, that it was an inside job, but it turns out he tricked them away from the senate floor.  Bravo.  Although it's not to hard to trick a bunch of maga retards.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're closer than you think, hell you guys probably agree on most of this.  What happened/is happening with the antifa riots is wrong, what happened at the capitol was wrong.  You can cry about who said what or didn't say what at the time, who gives a sh!t.

I don’t think we are close. If you didn’t condemn it then, you either didnt care because of OMB or you supported it. Either way, you’re FOS if you claim you care now. Nope, we are divided big time. If you don’t see it you’re not looking. You’re overlooking. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think we are close. If you didn’t condemn it then, you either didnt care because of OMB or you supported it. Either way, you’re FOS if you claim you care now. Nope, we are divided big time. If you don’t see it you’re not looking. You’re overlooking. 

I certainly condemned it then and was appalled at people behaving that way in our country. with those poosay community leaders letting them get away with it. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

I certainly condemned it then and was appalled at people behaving that way in our country. with those poosay community leaders letting them get away with it. 

I exclude you then. But the rest that were here? Laughing when Trump had to be evacuated ? Nope. They need to stfu. 

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You seem to miss the point a lot.  No one is condoning the actual acts of the is event.  What we're doing is laughing at the faux outrage by the left and the loser libs getting their panties in a bunch.  What happened here is a 100x less severe than what happened across the country over the summer and the Libtards are calling these people terrorist.  g.t.f.o.h.  Democrat politicians are the biggest pieces of crap we have in this country and there are morons who keep voting for them.  Libs get what they deserve.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I exclude you then. But the rest that were here? Laughing when Trump had to be evacuated ? Nope. They need to stfu. 

He's doing the same thing the Democrat politicians do.  They say one thing (to save face), then do the opposite.  For example:

Democrat politician: "I am NOT for open borders"... then, passes bills to allow illegals safety from prosecution and deportation... gives them government funding.

Rusty: "I'm against the rioting and looters".... then, votes for the people who are NOT against the rioting and looting.

It's bait and switch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He's doing the same thing the Democrat politicians do.  They say one thing (to save face), then do the opposite.  For example:

Democrat politician: "I am NOT for open borders"... then, passes bills to allow illegals safety from prosecution and deportation... gives them government funding.

Rusty: "I'm against the rioting and looters".... then, votes for the people who are NOT against the rioting and looting.

It's bait and switch.

True. If you voted for Biden you voted to empower Schumer and Pelosi.  But they don’t get that. They’ll have to live with it though. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

True. If you voted for Biden you voted to empower Schumer and Pelosi.  But they don’t get that. They’ll have to live with it though. 

Sadly, so will we.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I couldn't believe what the protesters in Portland, Seattle and elsewhere got away with. 

I live in one of the country's most conservative communities. This is solidly Trump, Cruz and Louie Gohmert country, so I don't know what it's like to live in a liberal city.

But The New Girl explained it to me, and I've seen it for myself in Portland and San Francisco. People live in tents on the sidewalks and sh!t in the streets.

TNG lives out there and is tired of that crap.

I'm tired of the far-right bully pulpit in this neck of the woods. I've seen people I know on Facebook say they're ready to take up arms against this country the minute Trump tells them to do so, and that's scary as hell.

So here I am treading lightly in the middle and wondering how the fock we're going to come together, which is why I keep saying isolate the extremes.

Taking over city blocks and burning sh!t to the ground isn't going to do it. Assaulting our Capitol, calling for the vice president to be hanged and scaring the piss out of Congress isn't going to do it.

Unless he presents a real danger to the country over the next eight days, Trump needs to just quietly finish out his term and go away. Removing him from office at this point likely would do more harm than good and create more division in this country, which is the last thing we need right now.

Is it too early to start drinking?

🙄

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sadly, so will we.

We didn’t cut our own throats at least. Rusty is actually happy about the legislation they have in store for us. I guess he didn’t pay attention to that. OMB blinded him to the rest. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We didn’t cut our own throats at least. Rusty is actually happy about the legislation they have in store for us. I guess he didn’t pay attention to that. OMB blinded him to the rest. 

Rusty is a conservative at heart.  He's just a little carried away right now with his anti-trumpism.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Rusty is a conservative at heart.  He's just a little carried away right now with his anti-trumpism.

Well there is nothing conservative coming our way. The status quo is out the window now. Getting rid of Trump is one thing. Putting the loons in charge is going to be much worse. And Kamala is a heart beat away. That’s scary. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Opened the link and the video of that cop showed up.

I remember on the day when Drobeski or some other idiot posted that video to show that the cops led the protestors up the stairs, that it was an inside job, but it turns out he tricked them away from the senate floor.  Bravo.  Although it's not to hard to trick a bunch of maga retards.

LOL came here to see if that had been posted.  BUT BUT HE LET THEM IN!

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s lying her ass off. And no one will call her out in it. 

My first thought as well.  Or she got one of the many false positives.  Even the NFL quickly learned not to trust the first positive test.

Just now, nobody said:

My first thought as well.  Or she got one of the many false positives.  Even the NFL quickly learned not to trust the first positive test.

She would have named those dastardly republicans if they existed. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The legislation will not make me happy.

Watching you guys :cry: about it will be entertaining.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He'll always do whatever gets him the most likes on facebook.  He's the ultimate people pleaser.  That's why his house is a cat shelter now, and he has to talk himself into thinking smelling cat piss in his house everyday is great.

In other words... Same ole rusty. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

He'll always do whatever gets him the most likes on facebook.  He's the ultimate people pleaser.  That's why his house is a cat shelter now, and he has to talk himself into thinking smelling cat piss in his house everyday is great.

exactly.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well there is nothing conservative coming our way. The status quo is out the window now. Getting rid of Trump is one thing. Putting the loons in charge is going to be much worse. And Kamala is a heart beat away. That’s scary. 

The blame for this falls squarely on Trump's fat ass. The minute he won in 2016, I knew he was going to push the moderates to the left and create mayhem within his own party. 

Voters were tired of the Obama years and found Trump's irreverence new and refreshing, but little did they know what a balls-to-the-wall, divisive, narcissistic, sociopathic nut job he'd turn out to be. His campaign should have gone off the rails when he mocked the handicapped person. But like he said, he could shoot someone and grab teh poosay and get away with it, and he was right. 

Gassing protestors so he could waddle down to the church to hold up a Bible was one of the most shameful things he has done. The evangelical right, which had formed his hardcore base from the beginning, swooned. I can't believe people kept falling for this guy.

But his antics this year became the final straw, the one that broke the Republican back and lost the party the Oval Office and the Senate.

As I've said before, if the Republicans put a better product on the field, I'll likely vote for it.

For the time being, I'll just have to suck it up for the next four years. It's an acceptable price paid for getting this deranged goon out of office.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

My cat posts get hundreds of likes!

:banana:

12 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

The blame for this falls squarely on Trump's fat ass. The minute he won in 2016, I knew he was going to push the moderates to the left and create mayhem within his own party. 

Voters were tired of the Obama years and found Trump's irreverence new and refreshing, but little did they know what a balls-to-the-wall, divisive, narcissistic, sociopathic nut job he'd turn out to be. His campaign should have gone off the rails when he mocked the handicapped person. But like he said, he could shoot someone and grab teh poosay and get away with it, and he was right. 

Gassing protestors so he could waddle down to the church to hold up a Bible was one of the most shameful things he has done. The evangelical right, which had formed his hardcore base from the beginning, swooned. I can't believe people kept falling for this guy.

But his antics this year became the final straw, the one that broke the Republican back and lost the party the Oval Office and the Senate.

As I've said before, if the Republicans put a better product on the field, I'll likely vote for it.

For the time being, I'll just have to suck it up for the next four years. It's an acceptable price paid for getting this deranged goon out of office.

I guess that’s why he got a lot more votes this time. Pushing people away. Keep telling yourself that. Reality says otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess that’s why he got a lot more votes this time. Pushing people away. Keep telling yourself that. Reality says otherwise. 

Yeah, just ignore the fact that voter turnout was about 15 percent higher than in 2016, and Biden got 7 million more votes than Clownzo.

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yeah, just ignore the fact that voter turnout was about 15 percent higher than in 2016, and Biden got 7 million more votes than Clownzo.

:rolleyes:

Sure he did. In all the right places. 

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He pushed away a lot of people, he catered to other people, and overall his non-stop drama caused a lot more people to consider the election important enough to get out and vote. That's what's reality, not your implaud fraud crap.

3 minutes ago, t.j said:

He pushed away a lot of people, he catered to other people, and overall his non-stop drama caused a lot more people to consider the election important enough to get out and vote. That's what's reality, not your implaud fraud crap.

There was evidence of fraud. If you don’t believe that it’s because you don’t want to believe it.  But the evidence exists. 

I know real people who voted for Trump in 2016 and were outspoken the last couple of years that they were going to vote against him this time. That's what Rusty is talking about. Responding to that as you did by saying that Trump got more votes therefore he didn't push people away is ignorant.

6 minutes ago, t.j said:

People signed things saying they saw stuff. What more evidence could you possibly need?

1 minute ago, t.j said:

I know real people who voted for Trump in 2016 and were outspoken the last couple of years that they were going to vote against him this time. That's what Rusty is talking about. Responding to that as you did by saying that Trump got more votes therefore he didn't push people away is ignorant.

There’s always people that change their vote/ party.  How do you think Trump won? He attracted a lot more than he pushed away. 

He both pushed people way (as Rusty correctly said) and also attracted more voters. You know it, I know it, and can agree that your statement which I challenged ("I guess that’s why he got a lot more votes this time. Pushing people away. Keep telling yourself that.") was a dumb thing to say. Glad we could clear that up.

4 minutes ago, t.j said:

He both pushed people way (as Rusty correctly said) and also attracted more voters. You know it, I know it, and can agree that your statement which I challenged ("I guess that’s why he got a lot more votes this time. Pushing people away. Keep telling yourself that.") was a dumb thing to say. Glad we could clear that up.

I don’t think it was dumb. He couldn’t have pushed that many people away. 

12 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I thought you were leaving? 

I'M NEVER LEAVING!!!! (...until the next time I say I'm leaving!)

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

People signed things saying they saw stuff. What more evidence could you possibly need?

A meme. That would set things in stone.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He pushed people away, pushed the moderates to the left and terrified the left into getting out in record numbers to vote against him in an election many were calling a battle for the heart and soul of this country.

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link?

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Keep in mind, we have been told that we have to understand why people do things, not whether or not they are legal or right or wrong....

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He couldn’t have pushed that many people away. 

Not only could he, he did.  Listen, you supported his policies - I think everyone gets that.  His personality didn't and doesn't matter to you and a lot of folks.  But unfortunately that mindset isn't true for every person.

You can call fraud all you want, you can point to all this "evidence", etc. because in your mind, there is no way he could have lost "fairly".  If all this "evidence" was valid why didn't any of Trump's lawyers pursue it and/or bring it up in court?  In fact, why did they say the opposite that they had no evidence in court?  Weren't they privy to the same, endless Twitter videos, etc.?