JustinCharge

protesters tear down barricades and storm US Capitol

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Is anyone who is arrested for something banned from flying?

No.  But the Feds are notorious for abusing the no fly lists and there is no due process.  At one point Senator Ted Kennedy was on it.

• Haha 1

I remember back in 2017 when a handful of right wing types were holding tiny protests and getting mocked saying it was going nowhere.  Now we've had tens of thousands march in a stopthesteal rally in DC, hundreds storm the Capitol.  This is still going nowhere?  Seems to be getting bigger and more impactful every time it swings around to the next march.

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why would it be appropriate to ban someone from commercial flight for being an activist? 

He thought he was being an activist.  He committed a crime in the act of doing so by trespassing in the capitol building.  

So he's not being prevented from flying for being an activist.  He's being prevented from flying for commiting the crime.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

I remember back in 2017 when a handful of right wing types were holding tiny protests and getting mocked saying it was going nowhere.  Now we've had tens of thousands march in a stopthesteal rally in DC, hundreds storm the Capitol.  This is still going nowhere?  Seems to be getting bigger and more impactful every time it swings around to the next march.

It's going nowhere.  Even Trump thinks you guys are idiots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They have no idea how foolish they look getting outraged now and not then. These are some sad, sad lost people. 

Well this is something I can't understand about liberals. I tend to think they are doing it as a ploy. Just ignore the truth and keep just saying stupid shlt. It's like kameltoe  being asked about her attacks on creepy joe during the debates and her reply was "It was a DEBATE!" and no more questions about it. Not a question about "Well then you lied at the debate?", nothing like that.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

He thought he was being an activist.  He committed a crime in the act of doing so by trespassing in the capitol building.  

So he's not being prevented from flying for being an activist.  He's being prevented from flying for commiting the crime.

Are the fire bombers of cops being prevented from flying? 

And is the whiny guy in the video a Trump supporter?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Are the fire bombers of cops being prevented from flying? 

And is the whiny guy in the video a Trump supporter?

I said he has the look of a trump supporter.  He looks like a redneck.  Surely, you don't have an issue with me stereotyping, right?

The BLM firebombers should be prevented from flying too.  They're all idiots.  The only people I would give a pass to are the ones that went in after the cops removed barricades and waved them in, but you don't know who those people are until the investigation runs its course.

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What do you mean?

Mostly peaceful crowd all of a sudden turns to this is a massive offense on our country?

People throwing fire bombs at police, taking over city blocks, blocking roads, terrorizing motorists, and looting and burning private property last  year and that is mostly peaceful? 

But now out of 10's of thousands of people protesting the idiots rigging the election it's all riotous?

Hey Fireballer, case in point here. He pivots from the mostly peaceful schtick to the summer riots to minimizing the Capitol attack, without condemning what happened.

Did the people who trespassed during the Kavanaugh hearings get out on the no fly list? No. Nothing happened to them. 

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Hey Fireballer, case in point here. He pivots from the mostly peaceful schtick to the summer riots to minimizing the Capitol attack, without condemning what happened.

He's not defending the Capitol raid. He's calling out the hypocrisy.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

I said he has the look of a trump supporter.  He looks like a redneck.  Surely, you don't have an issue with me stereotyping, right?

The BLM firebombers should be prevented from flying too.  They're all idiots.  The only people I would give a pass to are the ones that went in after the cops removed barricades and waved them in, but you don't know who those people are until the investigation runs its course.

Looks like? I'm a Trump supporter and I'm not a redneck. I make 6 figures a year and am not living in a trailer or whatever your definition is. I don't know why people put down other people who actually live in trailers or dress in a certain way or say they are in one party or amother. I don't know if that guy is a Trump supporter. How do you know?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Pelosi on "60 Minutes" just called Clownzo "a handmaiden for Putin." 🤣

Yeah, it was right after she lied and deflected the stimulus hold up questions.  Will she mention Joe is a handmaiden for China?

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did the people who trespassed during the Kavanaugh hearings get out on the no fly list? No. Nothing happened to them. 

No. You see we have to “understand whyyyyy” they did that....not hold them to a similar standard 

welcome to life in a totalitarian system

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

No. You see we have to “understand whyyyyy” they did that....not hold them to a similar standard 

Do liberals like totalarianism.? I'm starting to think yes.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

And the liberal morons here can’t, or won’t, see it. Fools. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Do liberals like totalarianism.? I'm starting to think yes.

Yes, so long as their ideology is the only one in play, they support it emphatically 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Change the name to(insert faux victim shot by Po-Po) and see what happens. 

Why should anybody care about that sign one way or the other? Doesn’t look like a police officer is being killed or a national monument is being destroyed. Quit being a baby. This is 100% protected speech. The crazy Westboro baptists are allowed to carry their “god hates fags” signs around if they want too. Y’all are mad about Twitter censoring ppl and then you want to censor that? Bzzt.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Why should anybody care about that sign one way or the other? Doesn’t look like a police officer is being killed or a national monument is being destroyed. Quit being a baby. This is 100% protected speech. The crazy Westboro baptists are allowed to carry their “god hates fags” signs around if they want too. Y’all are mad about Twitter censoring ppl and then you want to censor that? Bzzt.

No sh!t its protected speech.  All speech except direct threats should be protected. 

Do you think this anifa would be fired from their job if they were outed?  Do you think a guy in a red hat would be fired if he held a sign like this with Jacob Blake on it?

25 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Pelosi on "60 Minutes" just called Clownzo "a handmaiden for Putin." 🤣

There's a football game on and you're watching 60 minutes like an old woman?

• Haha 2

Just now, nobody said:

There's a football game on and you're watching 60 minutes like an old woman.  

Cat lady loves 60 minutes.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

Odd that Pelosi would still be trying that tact, it’s like she has Russia terrets 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I seriously doubt that has anything to do with masks.  1. The guy has a mask on. 2. He's openly weeping in public.  If he was that distraught, he would just put on the mask.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I seriously doubt that has anything to do with masks.  1. The guy has a mask on. 2. He's openly weeping in public.  If he was that distraught, he would just put on the mask.

So given history, he's a liberal?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So given history, he's a liberal?

The weeping in public is definitely womanly.  Maybe he is a liberal.  I'm still going with Trump supporter who wandered into the capitol and now is being inconvenienced and is now coming to the realization that he's a gullible rube being used by Trump (just like the gullible rubes over in BLM being used by the left - before you freak out)

Just now, nobody said:

The weeping in public is definitely womanly.  Maybe he is a liberal.  I'm still going with Trump supporter who wandered into the capitol and now is being inconvenienced and is now coming to the realization that he's a gulible rube being used by Trump (just like the gulible rubes over in BLM being used by the left)

Trump is using him?

Just now, nobody said:

You're an idiot?

BLM and antifa are organizations aligned with the left. And some dude crying in airport is somehow a Trump controlled supporter. 

Good work professor.

For all you libs who didn't know, there were blm rioting asswholes in the capital building. I know it hurts your feelers. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

For all you libs who didn't know, there were blm rioting asswholes in the capital building. I know it hurts your feelers. 

What are you babbling on about now?

48 minutes ago, nobody said:

There's a football game on, and here you are posting like an AAA-rated, Speedo-wearing beach-volleyball poof.

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

And it goes beyond that. These deluded fools thought Clownzo was leading them into a government overthrow, only instead of walking down to the Capitol like he said he would, his fat ass was sitting on a couch in the White House and cheering on the attack until he realized nothing would come of it and his own vice president and others pressured him into action. He needs to be institutionalized.

Everything you said is fantasy and you're saying other people need to be institutionalized. :first:

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Everything you said is fantasy and you're saying other people need to be institutionalized. :first:

Take a whiff of my pant leg, Yooper.

:first:

• Sad 1