Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

The Patriot Party

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Let’s find out. 

Go ahead.  I just want people to stop saying that Trump won and that he was cheated.  Nothing backs that claim up and is based on emotion only.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Go ahead.  I just want people to stop saying that Trump won and that he was cheated.  Nothing backs that claim up and is based on emotion only.

When have I said Trump won? 

When have I said Trump won? 

I didn't specifically say that you did.  I have also never been against investigating fraud in elections.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Let’s find out. 

Exactly 

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I didn't specifically say that you did.  I have also never been against investigating fraud in elections.

Why is asking for an investigation now called seditious? Treason? Undermining democracy? They don’t want any investigations. They are going all out to suppress it. Calling for senators to be kicked out for doing exactly what the constitution calls for. That you don’t see it is nuts. Every bit of weight is being brought down on those that have a right to question it, to shut them up. From the state, the media,  big tech and the private sector. Josh Hawley was kicked out of a hotel because he asked for an audit. It’s a bit of overkill for just asking to look into it. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is asking for an investigation now called seditious? Treason? Undermining democracy? They don’t want any investigations. They are going all out to suppress it. Calling for senators to be kicked out for doing exactly what the constitution calls for. That you don’t see it is nuts. Every bit of weight is being brought down on those that have a right to question it, to shut them up. From the state, the media,  big tech and the private sector. Josh Hawley was kicked out of a hotel because he asked for an audit. It’s a bit of overkill for just asking to look into it. 

That's definitely overkill and suspicious.

Trump/Belichick 2024 Patriot Party

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's definitely overkill and suspicious.

Nobody thinks the election is getting overturned. It can’t. Yet they don’t even want the issue raised? Won’t even allow it Tells you all you need to know. 

Nobody thinks the election is getting overturned. It can’t. Yet they don’t even want the issue raised? Won’t even allow it Tells you all you need to know. 

You underestimate the stupidity of some people.  One of my employees thought that the National Guard would not let inauguration happen because they were all loyal to Trump.  He actually bet my GM that Trump would still be President after yesterday.  Some people are in way too deep.

I don’t hear any claims of fraud in the Georgia run off. How come? Because it was closely watched, thats why. Appears legit. Shows which side is more reasonable than the other. And which side has something to hide. 

I would love to vote for another party. I do not like Biden, not really. I just think Trump made a wrong turn. If he had stuck to his original platform, you know, before he started to pander to racists, he would've won again. He was bringing blacks over but he was saying things that alienated minorities. Yes, we all want money and want a spirited leader, but he was making the country great while making remarks that signaled racists. That is my opinion. There are conservative, patriotic, God loving (and even atheists like me) that would vote Republican or a third party if the racist undertones could be purged.  

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You underestimate the stupidity of some people.  One of my employees thought that the National Guard would not let inauguration happen because they were all loyal to Trump.  He actually bet my GM that Trump would still be President after yesterday.  Some people are in way too deep.

If we are going to play the game of lets define the other side by the whack jobs amongst them, then let’s play. I’ll start with Antifa. Your turn.  

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Trump/Belichick 2024 Patriot Party

:pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I would love to vote for another party. I do not like Biden, not really. I just think Trump made a wrong turn. If he had stuck to his original platform, you know, before he started to pander to racists, he would've won again. He was bringing blacks over but he was saying things that alienated minorities. Yes, we all want money and want a spirited leader, but he was making the country great while making remarks that signaled racists. That is my opinion. There are conservative, patriotic, God loving (and even atheists like me) that would vote Republican or a third party if the racist undertones could be purged.  

He alienated illegal immigrants,  not “minorities”. He never said or did one thing against black people, or sided with those that did. The media lies to you. 

If we are going to play the game of lets define the other side by the whack jobs amongst them, then let’s play. I’ll start with Antifa. Your turn.  

It's not a competition so I don't know why you're trying to make it one.  I know there are just as dumb of people on the left as well.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden got his first taste of them in Portland yesterday.  Tear gas and all.   

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think that you are mistaken in saying that nobody thinks the election should be overturned.

Each state is in charge of their elections. Each one should be reviewing their election cycle for fraud every election. I don't know that this is not happening, though.

Just now, NorthernVike said:

They aren’t going away. They will be shut down. Like I said, as soon as those signs say F Biden instead of Trump, they sealed their fate. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

as with Watergate, the coverup is worse than the crime.  i dont know what happened with the 2020 election, but the democrats are acting guilty as hell by demanding we move on right away and not conducting and proper and thorough investigation of a disputed election which is really damn important to do to preserve faith and trust in the nation (unless they just want everyone to tear each other apart).

if the democrats want to call for unity, then they need to hunker down aand conduct a serious investigation along with republicans over the 2020 election that lasts more than 1 year, minimum.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that you are mistaken in saying that nobody thinks the election should be overturned.

Each state is in charge of their elections. Each one should be reviewing their election cycle for fraud every election. I don't know that this is not happening, though.

The democratic governors in Pa and Michigan are going to investigate it? The Rino in Georgia? No they won’t. They wanted Trump to lose. Like  I have  said, Biden winning isn’t some unbelievable thing. Of course he could have won, probably, most likely, did. But the spread is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

as with Watergate, the coverup is worse than the crime.  i dont know what happened with the 2020 election, but the democrats are acting guilty as hell by demanding we move on right away and not conducting and proper and thorough investigation of a disputed election which is really damn important to do to preserve faith and trust in the nation (unless you just want everyone to tear each other apart).

Exactly. 74 million people are just supposed to accept the possibility of wide spread fraud. They won’t. And the nuts amongst us are going to do stupid things. It’s an incitement to violence. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump’s evidence of fraud seems to consist entirely of signed affidavits from Trumpers claiming they witnessed irregularities that they can’t prove. Are we supposed to halt the election until we investigate every one of these unsubstantiated claims? 

a slew of court cases have been outright WON based solely on sworn testimony.  it certainly deserves a major investigation.  how much you despise Trump has no bearing on this decision.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as with Watergate, the coverup is worse than the crime.  i dont know what happened with the 2020 election, but the democrats are acting guilty as hell by demanding we move on right away and not conducting and proper and thorough investigation of a disputed election which is really damn important to do to preserve faith and trust in the nation (unless they just want everyone to tear each other apart).

if the democrats want to call for unity, then they need to hunker down aand conduct a serious investigation along with republicans over the 2020 election that lasts more than 1 year, minimum.

There were 60 court cases. Are we supposed to investigate the unsubstantiated claims of every moonbat Trumper before the adults in this world can pull up their big boy pants and move on? 

Trump won four states in 2016 by a total of around 70,000 votes. I don’t recall holding that one up.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

a slew of court cases have been outright WON based solely on sworn testimony.  it certainly deserves a major investigation.  how much you despise Trump has no bearing on this decision.

Trump’s record in court on this issue is like 1-59.

TDS apparently won't stop.  Democrats control all of DC now and we're gonna get 4 years of democrats crying because they want to avoid an investigation into the 2020 election. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

TDS apparently won't stop.  Democrats control all of DC now and we're gonna get 4 years of democrats crying because they want to avoid an investigation into the 2020 election. 

Right wing TDS is thinking three months, 60 failed lawsuits and numerous recounts isn’t enough to confirm that Biden won.

Muh fraud! :cry: :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

There were 60 court cases. Are we supposed to investigate the unsubstantiated claims of every moonbat Trumper before the adults in this world can pull up their big boy pants and move on? 

Trump won four states in 2016 by a total of around 70,000 votes. I don’t recall holding that one up.

Jill Stein did. Trump ended up with more. Fail. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534908-more-than-half-of-House-GOP-sign-petition-to-debate-resolution-calling-on-Cheney

115 republicans in the House committed to backing a resolution demanding Lkiz Cheney step down from leadership after she backed impeachment of Trump.  Could be a prelude to a split of the GOP.

House conservatives have received a commitment from 115 members to back their effort to oust House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her leadership position in the wake of voting in favor of impeaching President Trump for inciting a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, a senior GOP aide told The Hill on Tuesday. 

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) and Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.) are leading the effort on circulating a petition to force a special conference meeting where proponents are looking for a debate and a vote be held on a resolution calling on Cheney to resign from her role at the leadership table. 

The vote will be conducted via secret ballot. 

Critics of Cheney’s vote on impeachment argue that the timing of her announcement, which came a day before Wednesday’s vote on impeachment, provided Democrats with talking points to go after Republicans.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/534908-more-than-half-of-House-GOP-sign-petition-to-debate-resolution-calling-on-Cheney

115 republicans in the House committed to backing a resolution demanding Lkiz Cheney step down from leadership after she backed impeachment of Trump.  Could be a prelude to a split of the GOP.

House conservatives have received a commitment from 115 members to back their effort to oust House GOP Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her leadership position in the wake of voting in favor of impeaching President Trump for inciting a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, a senior GOP aide told The Hill on Tuesday. 

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) and Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.) are leading the effort on circulating a petition to force a special conference meeting where proponents are looking for a debate and a vote be held on a resolution calling on Cheney to resign from her role at the leadership table. 

The vote will be conducted via secret ballot. 

Critics of Cheney’s vote on impeachment argue that the timing of her announcement, which came a day before Wednesday’s vote on impeachment, provided Democrats with talking points to go after Republicans.

There is no split.  The voters don’t want the likes of her anymore. It’s just a shame that MCConnell and Graham just got elected for another 6 years. They would be on their way out the door too I’d they were up in two years. Why do you think Mitch acts the way he does? He’s safe, that’s why.  

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How could we possible know who got the most legit votes in history.  Everyone says there is fraud in every election so how can it also be said who has the most legit votes?  Is it just a matter of believing one side over the other?

There is fraud in every election, that's true. However, in this last election for instance, I don't recall massive ballot dumps in the middle of the night where every one of the thousands of votes recorded went for Trump. That would make any logical person question the authenticity of the ballots and or the counting process. 

The 10's of millions of people who came out to Trump rallies over several months would seem to indicate that he had an enthusiastic base that was fired up to vote for him. So his vote totals, the highest ever recorded to that point, would seem more likely to be legit than the votes for a guy who hid in his basement for most of his "campaign" and couldn't draw flies when he did make a stop somewhere. 

And spare me the Wu-Flu excuse. I don't buy that for a second. If this conveniently timed pandemic had occurred during Obama's reelection campaign, you can bet his fans would've been attending his rallies in droves, virus or not. 

Almost nobody was excited about a Biden presidency. There's no way he got a legit 80 million votes. No. Focking. Way. It's unpossible. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There is fraud in every election, that's true. However, in this last election for instance, I don't recall massive ballot dumps in the middle of the night where every one of the thousands of votes recorded went for Trump. That would make any logical person question the authenticity of the ballots and or the counting process. 

The 10's of millions of people who came out to Trump rallies over several months would seem to indicate that he had an enthusiastic base that was fired up to vote for him. So his vote totals, the highest ever recorded to that point, would seem more likely to be legit than the votes for a guy who hid in his basement for most of his "campaign" and couldn't draw flies when he did make a stop somewhere. 

And spare me the Wu-Flu excuse. I don't buy that for a second. If this conveniently timed pandemic had occurred during Obama's reelection campaign, you can bet his fans would've been attending his rallies in droves, virus or not. 

Almost nobody was excited about a Biden presidency. There's no way he got a legit 80 million votes. No. Focking. Way. It's unpossible. 

I don't think the attendance at rallies means jack squat.  The ballot dumps are very suspicious and deserved investigation.  I don't see why it can't be possible for him to get that many votes.  I didn't think it was possible for a man like Trump to be President but he proved me wrong there.

6 hours ago, peenie said:

When did he pander to racists?  I’m sure you have examples 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I’m starting a new party as well

not sure of the name yet but we have two policies to join

1) Freedom

2) leave me the fock alone

Ron Swanson Party

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think the attendance at rallies means jack squat.  The ballot dumps are very suspicious and deserved investigation.  I don't see why it can't be possible for him to get that many votes.  I didn't think it was possible for a man like Trump to be President but he proved me wrong there.

Rally attendance is indicative of a candidate's popularity with his/her base. It's akin to a concert. The more popular the band, the bigger the venue they have to play to get all their fans through the doors. 

Trump was the single attraction at multiple Woodstocks. Biden was the street performer playing for passersby on their way to someplace else. 

I didn't think Trump would get elected either. I'm on record in these pages saying he didn't have a chance, wouldn't get passed the primaries, would never get the nomination.... I was wrong about him every step of the way. 

Then he got elected and did a better job as POTUS than the seasoned pros who held the job before him. He showed that you can actually get sh!t done if you want to. Imagine what could have been accomplished on behalf of the country if he'd gotten an ounce of cooperation from congress. 

21 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There were no massive secret ballot dumps where every vote was for Biden. You are falling for garbage propaganda and lies from people with an extreme vested interest in Trump maintaining control. You're right about the enthusiasm gap. Not a helluva lot of people that are stoked about Biden. But for all those people that enthusiastically attended Trump rallies, there were exponentially more people that wouldn't attend something like that due to Covid; and also hated the guy and couldn't wait to vote him out. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Actually he hasn't. They haven't informed him of what is going on there. He's on a need to know basis and they say that he doesn't need to know.

14 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Rally attendance is indicative of a candidate's popularity with his/her base. It's akin to a concert. The more popular the band, the bigger the venue they have to play to get all their fans through the doors. 

Trump was the single attraction at multiple Woodstocks. Biden was the street performer playing for passersby on their way to someplace else. 

I didn't think Trump would get elected either. I'm on record in these pages saying he didn't have a chance, wouldn't get passed the primaries, would never get the nomination.... I was wrong about him every step of the way. 

Then he got elected and did a better job as POTUS than the seasoned pros who held the job before him. He showed that you can actually get sh!t done if you want to. Imagine what could have been accomplished on behalf of the country if he'd gotten an ounce of cooperation from congress. 

With this election I don’t think rallies meant d1ck. Trump supporters are more maniacal than the usual supporter.

Not only were Biden voters in more support of social distancing they were also not all huge supporters of him. A lot of Biden voters just didn’t want Trump to win.  On top of all that, I don’t recall Biden’s campaign really promoting any rallies compared to Trump pumping his up as if it were a main event.