Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Biden administration locks ICE twitter account - No more public alerts about the illegal dangerous criminals allowed into this country

Let's bring these people in under the radar so most people won't even know it's going on. That way we can keep getting away with this bullshlt.

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency locked one of their twitter accounts Tuesday, halting all public safety alerts on illegal migrants in the U.S. with criminal backgrounds.

The account, created in 2013 and bolstered under the Trump administration, was used to post details about known "fugitives," including their name, nationality, criminal history and the U.S. jurisdiction where they were released.

"It seems the Biden Admin locked [ICE Alerts] because if you were to report the location of one of these dangerous aliens to ICE, it would become too obvious that these assaulters, drug dealers, thieves, and drunk drivers are now allowed to go free under Biden's policies," former senior advisor to ICE, Jon Feere, wrote on Twitter Tuesday.

Feere condemned the move as an attempt by the Biden administration to hide information about criminal migrants, particularly those with sexual assault and child abuse offenses.

"ICE also used to post "Most Wanted Wednesday" tweets aimed at getting the public's help in locating public safety threats, Feere added. "The Biden Admin is apparently not too interested in public safety."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-administration-locks-ice-twitter-account

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Rusty loves

Hopefully one of these bastards will run over one of his shark cds and then we will see how he feels

When you’ve got an agency trying to subvert the president and getting a couple favorable rulings from right-wing judges to embolden them, they’d better expect to get some pushback. Blocking the Twitter account is just step one.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

When you’ve got an agency trying to subvert the president and getting a couple favorable rulings from right-wing judges to embolden them, they’d better expect to get some pushback. Blocking the Twitter account is just step one.

LOL

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I know right? Shame on them for doing their job, upholding the law, and trying to make the country safe from criminals 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I hope you or someone you love is a victim of a criminal that doesn’t belong here. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Classy. :rolleyes: 

Well, let's be honest, these people are criminals and they will act accordingly.  Well, if that's the case, you might as well hope that the people who are affected by their crime, are the ones who are ok with turning a blind eye to it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, let's be honest, these people are criminals and they will act accordingly.  Well, if that's the case, you might as well hope that the people who are affected by their crime, are the ones who are ok with turning a blind eye to it.

Bingo. 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Classy. :rolleyes: 

RMFF. Your obsession with me dwarfs mr, hands obsession with Shonuff. Sad cuck. 

38 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Or their loved ones? :wacko: 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You reap what you sow.

Some of you are broken people. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Some of you are broken people. 

The word I'd use is "realistic".

If an illegal immigrant is a murderer and he murders you... how will you learn?  You wouldn't.  It would affect your loved ones.  Yes?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well to be fair it will probably get marked down as a COVID death rather than murder by an illegal immigrant:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migrants-released-border-patrol-texas-positive-coronavirus

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

You too. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Lock up your barn!! They're on the way:

• Haha 1

Some of these liberal positions I just don't understand.  I'd love to hear Jen Psaki circle back on this one.  :wacko: 

I saw they're releasing some of the illegals in Yuma.  I wonder if I'll start getting hazard pay if my work sends me back down to the Yuma Proving Ground? 

What total classlessness. I guess loved ones and their medical tragedies are fair game now. :thumbsdown: 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

What total classlessness. I guess loved ones and their medical tragedies are fair game now. :thumbsdown: 

If some one has to be harmed, let it be the ones that defend and enable this policy. It would be best if no one was harmed, but that’s not going to happen. So let it be you. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If some one has to be harmed, let it be the ones that defend and enable this policy. It would be best if no one was harmed, but that’s not going to happen. So let it be you. 

Can't argue with that. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I take it back. I don’t want anyone hurt. But the sentiment should be understandable. 

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope you or someone you love is a victim of a criminal that doesn’t belong here. 

Don't take it back. Fock him, he's saying the same thing without saying it out loud 

On 3/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a nice thought. I wish you the same, and may all your Christmases be black… or brown… or whatever other skin colors you don’t like.

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

What a nice thought. I wish you the same, and may all your Christmases be black… or brown… or whatever other skin colors you don’t like.

I think you missed the point. Seems to be a theme of yours. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think you missed the point. Seems to be a theme of yours. 

The point being the disproven trope that illegal immigrants commit crimes at greater rates than citizens? The right-wing CATO institute researched this:

The vast majority of research finds that immigrants do not increase local crime rates and that they are less likely to cause crime and less likely to be incarcerated than their native‐born peers.3 There is less research on illegal immigrant criminality, but what research there is shows that illegal immigrants have lower incarceration rates nationwide and in the state of Texas relative to native‐born Americans, although they have the same rates of re‐arrest in Los Angeles County.4 Consistent with those findings, immigration enforcement programs targeting illegal immigrant criminals have no effect on local crime rates, which indicates that they are about as crime prone as other residents.5

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

You’re far, far more likely to be the victim of a crime committed by an American citizen while in America than an illegal immigrant. The crime rates are about equal for both groups, and there are many many more citizens than there are illegal immigrants.

So yeah I got the “point” but didn’t feel the need to point out the obvious: it’s based on an easily disproven fallacy. I guess I was wrong; I did need to point out the obvious.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The point being the disproven trope that illegal immigrants commit crimes at greater rates than citizens? The right-wing CATO institute researched this:

https://www.cato.org/publications/immigration-research-policy-brief/criminal-immigrants-texas-illegal-immigrant

You’re far, far more likely to be the victim of a crime committed by an American citizen while in America than an illegal immigrant. The crime rates are about equal for both groups, and there are many many more citizens than there are illegal immigrants.

So yeah I got the “point” but didn’t feel the need to point out the obvious: it’s based on an easily disproven fallacy. I guess I was wrong; I did need to point out the obvious.

Illegal immigrants don’t report crimes, so much of the crimes illegals commit go unreported. Debunk that hotshot. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Illegal immigrants don’t report crimes, so much of the crimes illegals commit go unreported. Debunk that hotshot. 

Wonderful research methodology you’ve got there. Maybe you can call the CATO institute with this revelation and ask them to update their research. Certainly they forgot to take that into account…..

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The point being the disproven trope that illegal immigrants commit crimes at greater rates than citizens?

Just stop all your crap. How many of the estimated 117,000 minors that are here and will be flooding into this country over the next year will you be taking into your home, raising them, paying for their healthcare, putting them through school, teaching them to drive and buying them cars, taking them to ball games, mentoring them, disciplining them, buying them their clothing, food, and shelter?

How many legal citizens that are currently homeless in this country have you taken in and given them a place to stay and help them get on their feet? 

None. You just want to keep adding to the totals and say you supported the "movement" as if that does anyone any good.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Wonderful research methodology you’ve got there. Maybe you can call the CATO institute with this revelation and ask them to update their research. Certainly they forgot to take that into account…..

The Cato institute was founded and funded by the Koch brothers, who are pro illegal immigration, if you didn’t know. Find another source. And if you go to the Bureau of Prisons website you will find that about 17 pct of inmates are non-citizens, a far greater pct than the illegal population.  Their incarceration rates are extremely high. 

On 3/3/2021 at 8:08 AM, dogcows said:

Oh, you're against subverting the president?  Were you saying this from 2016 - 2020?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Just stop all your crap. How many of the estimated 117,000 minors that are and will be flooding into this country over the next year will you be taking into your home, raising them, paying for their healthcare, putting them through school, teaching them to drive and buying them cars, taking them to ball games, mentoring them, disciplining them, buying them their clothing, food, and shelter?

How many legal citizens that are currently homeless in this country have you taken in and given them a place to stay and help them get on their feet? 

None. You just want to keep adding to the totals and say you supported the "movement" as if that does anyone any good.

They will get murdered by the other illegal immigrants - all part of that hidden crime that never gets reported according to hardcore troubadour… Problem solved!

Seriously though, there are many charities dedicated to helping refugees, especially children. You could donate to any of them if you wanted to help too. It’s not like illegal immigration was completely stopped by Trump, and to be honest, there are lots of kids even worse off because they are stuck in Mexico instead of the US.

A far worse problem would be if the right-wing makes abortion illegal. There would be 1.3 million more unwanted kids to take care of every single year.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Oh, you're against subverting the president?  Were you saying this from 2016 - 2020?

Note that I didn’t say that. I said that if they subvert the president, there will be consequences. Ask Jeff Sessions…

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

They will get murdered by the other illegal immigrants - all part of that hidden crime that never gets reported according to hardcore troubadour… Problem solved!

Seriously though, there are many charities dedicated to helping refugees, especially children. You could donate to any of them if you wanted to help too. It’s not like illegal immigration was completely stopped by Trump, and to be honest, there are lots of kids even worse off because they are stuck in Mexico instead of the US.

A far worse problem would be if the right-wing makes abortion illegal. There would be 1.3 million more unwanted kids to take care of every single year.

How many are you taking in and raising? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

How many are you taking in and raising?

Probably a half dozen. I’ll make my own little Von Trapp family musical group.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Probably a half dozen. I’ll make my own little Von Trapp family musical group.

Nothing. That's what I thought. You don't have anything else so you try to turn an alarming and troubling situation and try to make a joke of it.