Big Guy

Crypto Question

What App or Service do you buy or sell on?

thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

What App or Service do you buy or sell on?

thanks in advance

Depends on what you want to buy. Not all crypto is available on each platform. Also some banks don't work with some platforms. So it really does depend.

I use a bunch of different ones and am happy to send you some referrals.

• Thanks 1

I use Robinhood mainly cause I’m lazy when it comes to stocks and don’t really pay attention at all. Would like to change that but I’ve been too busy lately and will be for the next two years to really study up on it and follow it like I want. 

With Robinhood and Webull you're not actually buying crypto. You're buying a note that says you own x crypto. You can't move that crypto to another platform. Your only option is to hold or sell it on the platform you bought it on. It's a good way to get started, but I recommend actually buying the coins.

Coinbase, Binance, Cypto, Trust, Robinhood, WeBull, Bitmart, and Whitebit for me

I sign up for all of them, they usually give you free stuff so it doesnt hurt

most my money is in Coinbase, but got a few thousand sprinkled across the others

Thanks so much guys for your input, much appreciated

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're better off just burning your cash.

lol by not getting into crypto your money will be worthless

lumber is up 600% hows the dollar doing

BTC is up 600% over the same time

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're better off just burning your cash.

God, why can't it just happen already. 

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

With Robinhood and Webull you're not actually buying crypto. You're buying a note that says you own x crypto. You can't move that crypto to another platform. Your only option is to hold or sell it on the platform you bought it on. It's a good way to get started, but I recommend actually buying the coins.

are they better than Paypal?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

are they better than Paypal?

They are the same.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol by not getting into crypto your money will be worthless

lumber is up 600% hows the dollar doing

BTC is up 600% over the same time

The dollar will be worthless?  :lol:

Good luck spending your bitcoin , dummy.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I already do. I only shop at places that accept crypto. Easy enough. If I need cash I cash it out at a btc atm. 

yes the dollar will be worthless because of hyperinflation. Btc has remained level with that inflation 

since you’re a jackass I don’t expect you to understand 

You are complete clueless 🤣🤣🤣

You trust our government way too much.

How much has the dollar appreciated in the last year? Oh yeah everything is more expensive, which means that it has depreciated.

People who literally do 0 research on bitcoin and then call it a joke have no idea how ironic that statement is.

I've done lots of research on bitcoin, probably more than either of you, and I can tell you with 100% confidence that it will never replace the USD.  Even that idiot cdub knows that.

35 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've done lots of research on bitcoin, probably more than either of you, and I can tell you with 100% confidence that it will never replace the USD.  Even that idiot cdub knows that.

I'm 6-12 months ahead of people like you. I understand how small brain people like you find that confusing.

45 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I liked Tales from the Crypt. :thumbsup:

#metoo

It's trying to replace gold. Think about how easy that was to show you haven't done any research. Bitcoin and technology in general are scary to you

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You are complete clueless 🤣🤣🤣

You trust our government way too much.

How much has the dollar appreciated in the last year? Oh yeah everything is more expensive, which means that it has depreciated.

People who literally do 0 research on bitcoin and then call it a joke have no idea how ironic that statement is.

Anybody that’s been in the military will tell you they don’t trust a single person in the government. The fact that civilians trust them is laughable and shows just how clueless/ignorant they are 

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Anybody that’s been in the military will tell you they don’t trust a single person in the government. The fact that civilians trust them is laughable and shows just how clueless/ignorant they are 

So who should we be trusting with bit coin?

14 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's trying to replace gold. Think about how easy that was to show you haven't done any research. Bitcoin and technology in general are scary to you

Fock Face, I have a computer science degree, I've worked in the technology field for 25 years, I've coded hash algorithms, it's not scary to me at all.

Don't become one of these bitcoin zombies that think that anyone with a different opinion than you is dumb or scary.

So yeah I understand blockchain and distributed computing, but that doesn't automatically mean that I believe 1 bitcoin is worth $60k :lol:

13 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

So anyone that uses a US Dollar has 100% trust in the govt :lol:

Do you pay taxes?  Do you follow laws?  Ever call the police? 

45 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Fock Face, I have a computer science degree, I've worked in the technology field for 25 years, I've coded hash algorithms, it's not scary to me at all.

Don't become one of these bitcoin zombies that think that anyone with a different opinion than you is dumb or scary.

So yeah I understand blockchain and distributed computing, but that doesn't automatically mean that I believe 1 bitcoin is worth $60k :lol:

You're right. It's probably worth 100k right now. Institutions are suppressing the price so they can convert a portion of their treasury to Bitcoin 

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right. It's probably worth 100k right now. Institutions are suppressing the price so they can convert a portion of their treasury to Bitcoin 

Well it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Well it's only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Crazy how that works for literally everything.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Crazy how that works for literally everything.

Yeah crazy huh?  And yet people still say bitcoin is worth $100K.  Dopes.

So anyone that uses a US Dollar has 100% trust in the govt :lol:

Do you pay taxes?  Do you follow laws?  Ever call the police? 

Holy sh1t you’re a focking retarded moron aren’t you? :doh: 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Holy sh1t you’re a focking retarded moron aren’t you? :doh: 

I'm just using your own logic, pal.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm just using your own logic, pal.

No you’re not :lol: lmfao you’re literally just spewing liberal POS opinion cause I said most military don’t trust the government because we’ve worked for them and see how much they lie. And your dumb a$$ equates that with never using the US dollar? You kiddin me? That’s retarded as Fock and so are you :doh: 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No you’re not :lol: lmfao you’re literally just spewing liberal POS opinion cause I said most military don’t trust the government because we’ve worked for them and see how much they lie. And your dumb a$$ equates that with never using the US dollar? You kiddin me? That’s retarded as Fock and so are you :doh: 

I thought we were talking about bitcoin 😕

I thought your point was that we should use bitcoin because we cant trust the govt.  Nevermind.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You are in computer science yet you still don't understand bitcoin? Thats even more damming

Bitcoin is worth $55k. If you don't believe me look up the price.

I like to hear difference of opinion. What I dont have time for is a flunky computer science nerd who doesn't understand bitcoin.

You also started off with You're better off burning your cash, fock face. Thats the most intellectual thing you have added to this discussion.

37 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You are in computer science yet you still don't understand bitcoin? Thats even more damming

Bitcoin is worth $55k. If you don't believe me look up the price.

I like to hear difference of opinion. What I dont have time for is a flunky computer science nerd who doesn't understand bitcoin.

You also started off with You're better off burning your cash, fock face. Thats the most intellectual thing you have added to this discussion.

The fock face line was a joke, dummy.  For the last time, I understand bitcoin, and I understand people are paying a lot of money to add to their portfolios.

My opinion is that it's not worth $55k a coin.  Now eat my a$$.

1 hour ago, rurbaniak said:

I use Voyager app for trading Crypto: https://www.investvoyager.com/  They have a good selection, however, you'll need several once you get in deep!

I use voyager too. They p1ssed me off when I couldn't move my DOT off the platform. Why offer it if can't move it?

That being said they have a great interface and super easy to use.

• Like 1

How complicated were yer guyses taxeses this year with the crypto trading and whatsuch?  🤔

28 minutes ago, Mookz said:

How complicated were yer guyses taxeses this year with the crypto trading and whatsuch?  🤔

Super easy. https://cryptotrader.tax/