RaiderHaters Revenge

Libtards this is what you support complete censorship

Fock him / them

sooner or later something is gonna pop

Timcast is great btw

• Like 1

Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine. Sign the petition to: No medical raids in America.

- This is spam, it's false, and is only used to scam people.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Fock him / them

Timcast is great btw

Yep.  They can't help themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Fock him / them

And when it does...Biden becomes someones slave. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine. Sign the petition to: No medical raids in America.

Kids are at risk of covid and need to be vaccinated and wear masks.

100% sure that lie wouldn't be censored. 

Are you really for government censorship of citizens who disagree with them, or are you trolling?

So all rural dwellers who say they can make photocopies should be censored?

This is where you are going and I can't believe even you would say this is good. Unless of course, troll.:dunno:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not complete censorship, it's trying to curb misinformation.

#3.  It's happening but there's nothing wrong with it. 

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Right. And misinformation is the new word they use that means if you don’t get in line and have an opinion. 

but your ok with them doing that?? Tell me why they don’t go after pedos?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You do know that a judge ordered people to get the vaccine. So yes it’s happening. Watch the focking video and educate yourself

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Like the source of the China Virus? 

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Fock him / them

Timcast is great btw

Best around most moderate new source on the planet. Nothing but facts

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And???  That's severe enough to censor text messages on a personal phone of a US citizen?  You have heard of the first amendment, right?   

Just now, Fireballer said:

And???  That's severe enough to censor text messages on a personal phone of a US citizen?  You have heard of the first amendment, right? 

And he thinks it will stop here. Cause there is no such thing as a slippery slope

35 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He is talking about it, I think he is trying to double down and take and the guns too. That way he will only have to make one door to door sweep.

The problem is that this will not be enforced equally because then 90% of Biden and Harris’ speeches would have to be censored. 

41 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You sound like an insane person

When can they get on social media and phones and curb misinformation on genders?  

42 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Kids are at risk of covid and need to be vaccinated and wear masks.

100% sure that lie wouldn't be censored. 

Are you really for government censorship of citizens who disagree with them, or are you trolling?

So all rural dwellers who say they can make photocopies should be censored?

This is where you are going and I can't believe even you would say this is good. Unless of course, troll.:dunno:

I am for my cellular company filtering my spam texts.  I don't want some bs number trying to scare me about vaccines.  Do you?   How would you feel if you got 10 texts a day telling you that you need to vaccinated within the hour or you'll die?  That's misinformation too.

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

First amendment?  No what's that?

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gutterpedo looks retarded again but what else is new :dunno: 

Oh look the piece of sh1t decided to unignore me, like the true stalker he is.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

And he thinks it will stop here. Cause there is no such thing as a slippery slope

You're entire life is fear of a slippery slope.  Live a little, dooshbag.

Gutterdoosh slowly

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

First amendment?  No what's that?

Youre actually stupid enough to be serious. Sorry we can't join you in your weak minded drivel. That's what weaklings do... give up freedom.

They're not interested in or can't prevent spam texts, but they're going to prevent covid vaccination misinformation.  They're not interested in or can't prevent cyber attacks, but they're going to prevent covid vaccination misinformation.  They're not interested in or can't prevent fraudsters from stealing money from the elderly, but they're going to prevent covid misinformation.

Do you retards actually think that Biden is sending goons DOOR-TO-DOOR to make you take a Covid-19 vaccine?  And if you got that text, you would be like "oh wow, thanks for informing me kind sir"?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

They're not interested in or can't prevent spam texts, but they're going to prevent covid vaccination misinformation.  They're not interested in or can't prevent cyber attacks, but they're going to prevent covid vaccination misinformation.  They're not interested in or can't prevent fraudsters from stealing money from the elderly, but they're going to prevent covid misinformation.

I don't know why you would say that they;re not interested in or can't prevent all that, because they can and do.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I am for my cellular company filtering my spam texts.  I don't want some bs number trying to scare me about vaccines.  Do you?   How would you feel if you got 10 texts a day telling you that you need to vaccinated within the hour or you'll die?  That's misinformation too.

Depends on the source I guess. If it came from my sister I would call her. If it was some spam, I would delete it. The only spam I get in text form is from gambling sites. That doesn't mean I run to gamble on their sites? In fact, I never do. 

Oh, I also got texts last year from liberal creepy joe pushers and I replied to those. Surprisingly they replied back. :lol:

I don't want anyone blocking personal texts between me and my friends/family/coworkers, etc. 

Who knows, maybe Trump will win in 2024 and he will redefine what messages should be blocked. :thumbsup:

Also, when are they going to start censoring Fauci?  That censorship should have started well over a year ago...

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Depends on the source I guess. If it came from my sister I would call her. If it was some spam, I would delete it. The only spam I get in text form is from gambling sites. That doesn't mean I run to gamble on their sites? In fact, I never do. 

Oh, I also got texts last year from liberal creepy joe pushers and I replied to those. Surprisingly they replied back. :lol:

I don't want anyone blocking personal texts between me and my friends/family/coworkers, etc. 

Who knows, maybe Trump will win in 2024 and he will redefine what messages should be blocked. :thumbsup:

It's not personal texts.

If I text you, "Hey man I'm not sure about this vaccine, imma wait".  Thats not getting blocked.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Also, when are they going to start censoring Fauci?  That censorship should have started well over a year ago...

I agree with you there, he's a piece of sh1t.

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're entire life is fear of a slippery slope.  Live a little, dooshbag.

I live life more than you ever could. I want to continue living my own life. Not under government control 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I live life more than you ever could. I want to continue living my own life. Not under government control 

Paranoia will destroy ya.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Paranoia will destroy ya.

Being over taxed and censored and forced to do what fauci says is not paranoia.

Open borders is not paranoia.

National debt is not paranoia.

Inflation is not paranoia.

Stupid liberal government employees is not paranoia.

If you are afraid your neighbor is going to kill you, and your neighbor is planning to kill you, is that paranoia?

Is there anything credible about this story?  Any proof that it's happening or going to happen?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Is there anything credible about this story?  Any proof that it's happening or going to happen?

No, just more alt right crying about slippery slopes and losing their freedoms and Biden is a Nazi.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Have you not been paying attention?  They outright censor and ban numerous right wing figures. They censor the hunter biden stories so they can’t get out. They only report dnc approved media. Texas democrats illegally flee the state to block a vote censorship under the fallacy of voter suppression. Facebook and Twitter are sponsoring a report your right wing thinking friends for extremism. It’s already happening 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Have you not been paying attention?  They outright censor and ban numerous right wing figures. They censor the hunter biden stories so they can’t get out. They only report dnc approved media. Texas democrats illegally flee the state to block a vote censorship under the fallacy of voter suppression 

We're talking about censoring text messages.  Keep up.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We're talking about censoring text messages.  Keep up.

Yes and you are questioning it like it’s not valid. So previous examples of censorship leave a precedence 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes and you are questioning it like it’s not valid. So previous examples of censorship leave a precedence 

You're right.  I'm questioning this specific story.  You added nothing to what I asked.  Is it happening or is it just another headline?