kutulu

Ireland

The politicians making this happen should start to worry about their well being. It will get to that point, sooner than later. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The MSM just doing their thing

As of yesterday the police didn’t have a motive for the attack, unless I missed something. 

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

As of yesterday the police didn’t have a motive for the attack, unless I missed something. 

What do you think the motive was? Take a stab at it. 

42 minutes ago, MDC said:

Perhaps it’s the result of an anxiety 

13 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Or maybe it was the colonization of Ireland by the white man.  It rightfully belongs to <insert fake oppressed group of the day who think everything belongs to them because...Victimzhood!>.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What do you think the motive was? Take a stab at it. 

Any way you slice it, the locals are under attack by the invaders and they know it.

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I thought it might be mental illness. Premature to call the guy a jihadist.

Let’s dismiss the fact that this has all been building throughout Europe due to the mass immigration of migrants thrust upon the populace by globalists, and the way the migrants behave in their host countries. Paris was on fire not so long ago too. 

12 hours ago, Flipper said:

I've had this at the forefront of my thoughts forever.  If the place you 'escaped' from is so f*cking great then why are you f*cking here?

Always thought this of Cubans. 

First ones to biitch . 

13 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

If it’s Ireland, America or Sweden.  I find it really strange for a person to leave their homeland, migrate to a whole other country only to try to dissolve that counties culture and heritage and try to make it like the place you ran from. To not assimilate but to antagonize.  

It’s strange behavior to me.  I couldn’t fathom doing that. :dunno:

This is the problem with white people. White people's strength is being able to collaborate with our neighbors. It works because our neighbors were also white people who thought like us. This came from the cold winters in Europe and having to work with each other to survive. White people in general especially liberals think other cultures and races think like we do. They do not. They have their own ways which come into conflict with our culture. You see it in the entitlement, you see it because they think everything around them was magically built and nobody actually had to work hard to do it. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This is the problem with white people. White people's strength is being able to collaborate with our neighbors. It works because our neighbors were also white people who thought like us. This came from the cold winters in Europe and having to work with each other to survive. White people in general especially liberals think other cultures and races think like we do. They do not. They have their own ways which come into conflict with our culture. You see it in the entitlement, you see it because they think everything around them was magically built and nobody actually had to work hard to do it. 

It's gotten worse.  Now they think that they actually built and discovered everything too, and then had it taken away from them.  They're trying to rewrite history.

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

If it’s Ireland, America or Sweden.  I find it really strange for a person to leave their homeland, migrate to a whole other country only to try to dissolve that counties culture and heritage and try to make it like the place you ran from. To not assimilate but to antagonize.  

No different than liberals leaving California. 

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's gotten worse.  Now they think that they actually built and discovered everything too, and then had it taken away from them.  They're trying to rewrite history.

True but I'm talking about immigration in general. Some immigration is okay. So long as the immigrating culture remains under 1% of the native population density. That being said some regions we should never accept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Oh really? Where on this planet have Europeans gone where they didn’t dissolve the country’s culture they moved to and didn’t make it like the place they were from? North America? South America? Australia? South Africa? The Caribbean? Where have they gone where natives are still in power or heck, still in existence? It’s only when the shoe is on the other foot toast you have a problem. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

True but I'm talking about immigration in general. Some immigration is okay. So long as the immigrating culture remains under 1% of the native population density. That being said some regions we should never accept.

Exactly, look what has happened since Native Americans welcomed the Pilgrims.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh really? Where on this planet have Europeans gone where they didn’t dissolve the country’s culture they moved to and didn’t make it like the place they were from? North America? South America? Australia? South Africa? The Caribbean? Where have they gone where natives are still in power or heck, still in existence? It’s only when the shoe is on the other foot toast you have a problem. 

If it wasn't for the Europeans most of those people would still be living in mud huts and throwing spears at each other. 

Now not only are they still complaining, they're acting as if they discovered, created and built everything and it was taken away from them.  As if EVERY country was the fictional Wakanda and the Europeans just took all that away.  Bull-and-Shiate with that.

I'd just as soon as you said "Thank-you", and be on your way.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Exactly, look what has happened since Native Americans welcomed the Pilgrims.

That is correct. The natives were conquered. 

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Because white people have moved across the globe with their hands and hearts open instead of their gunfire? You’re rewriting history. Do you need a reminder about World War I and II and the evolution of Europe in general? Boarders were not created peacefully. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If it wasn't for the Europeans most of those people would still be living in mud huts and throwing spears at each other. 

Now not only are they still complaining, they're acting as if they discovered and created everything and it was taken away from them.  As if EVERY country was the fictional Wakanda and the Europeans just took all that away.  Bull-and-Shiate with that.

I'd just as soon as you said "Thank-you", and be on your way.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That is correct. The natives were conquered. 

Keep in mind those "natives" were also killing, raping, enslaving and "colonizing" other tribes as well.  They were not the innocent, doe-eyed children that the left and people like Peenie want you to think they were.  All those slaves in the US that came from Africa were rounded up by other Africans trying to get rid of their enemies and take over THEIR territory.  

No one is innocent here.

• Like 1

Just now, peenie said:

Because white people have moved across the globe with their hands and hearts open instead of their gunfire? You’re rewriting history. Do you need a reminder about World War I and II and the evolution of Europe in general? Boosters were not created peacefully. 

Yes, Europe had plenty of peaceful trade with the rest of the world. Sure some was bad (just like EVERY culture in existence) but european exploration has paid the human race 100x over.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And yet the Chinese and Europeans come to Africa looking and needing what the African has preserved over millennia and what whites and Asians have used up and destroyed in their own back yard. 

Mud huts? The same mud huts you pay thousands to vacation inside because there you find real peace. 

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Keep in mind those "natives" were also killing, raping, enslaving and "colonizing" other tribes as well.  They were not the innocent, doe-eyed children that the left and people like Peenie want you to think they were.  All those slaves in the US that came from Africa were rounded up by other Africans trying to get rid of their enemies and take over THEIR territory.  

No one is innocent here.

Agreed, those natives still practiced human sacrifice. They conquered one another and did some evil things in the name of their gods. 

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

And yet the Chinese and Europeans come to Africa looking and needing what the African has preserved over millennia and what whites and Asians have used up and destroyed in their own back yard. 

Mud huts? The same mud huts you pay thousands to vacation inside because there you find real peace. 

You're out of your f@cking mind, Peenie.  Now you're just making shiate up.

The history of the world is filled with blood and violence.   From EVERY culture and civilization.  Don't act like those other countries were peaceful kumbayah bullshiate types. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

💣 F@CKING BOOM! 💣

If you have time watch the full documentary. It's very interesting.

• Like 1

How are things going in South Africa since whitey got the boot? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Big change in 16 years 

Looks like gentrification. I’ve been told that’s a bad thing.  Even worse, dare I say, colonization?