kutulu

Ireland

39 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

As Eddie Money said, I think I’m in love! 

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Connor Mcgregor is now under investigation for hate speech

Why does the suppression of speech always come from one side? Liberals are ok with this. 

• Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

They have no idea what is happening to their country and when someone points it out they are too stupid to understand or don't care.

Disgusting! This place is a mini Stormfront. 

1 hour ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

If this were true why did so many creative inventing and building whites drag millions of slaves from black Africa to the Americas?

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Brazil and the Caribbean really liked those slaves

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Connor Mcgregor is now under investigation for hate speech

Damn.  The UK is already lost. 

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

If this were true why did so many creative inventing and building whites drag millions of slaves from black Africa to the Americas?

Every single race or religion has been enslaved or persecuted at some point, some place on earth in the past 2500 years.  Your constant whining is tiresome. GFY. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Every single race or religion has been enslaved or persecuted at some point, some place on earth in the past 2500 years.  Your constant whining is tiresome. GFY. 

Yep.  

Peenie wants to think slavery was invented when the pilgrims arrived in the new World.  Prior to that, slavery never existed.

It's all part of that revisionist history they're trying to push on everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So you skipped over the comment about how white people built, created, invented everything and blacks destroy everything? That was my response to that ignorant comment. We clearly helped build. 

Just in case you don’t get it, this is the view from the other side: 

The younger generation is mostly not as racist as the previous generation. 
Ask your kids to sing to you the Calm Down song. 

After a record 57 weeks, Nigerian Afrobeats star Rema's song Calm Down has fallen off the Billboard Hot 100. "It made history, becoming the longest-charting and most successful African song of all time," the music monitoring platform Chart Data said on X.Oct 17, 2023

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all got along a lot better before Obama. 

No, the racism was hidden. Obama helped expose white fragility. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, peenie said:

After a record 57 weeks, Nigerian Afrobeats star Rema's song Calm Down has fallen off the Billboard Hot 100. "It made history, becoming the longest-charting and most successful African song of all time," the music monitoring platform Chart Data said on X.Oct 17, 2023

10 hours ago, peenie said:

No, the racism was hidden. Obama helped expose white fragility. 

Not really.  It exposed black whining and fragility to the point where you guys now think YOU discovered, created and built everything and losing your shiat every time someone looks at you cross-eyed.  :lol:

News Flash: You didn't.  The world you live in today - the comfort, technology and freedoms mostly came from The White Man™.  Without all of that, most countries would still be living in mud huts and using bows and arrows.  Those cultures hardly advanced at all, which is why they were so easily defeated and/or taken over.  It's the way of the world, darling.  It's been that way long before The White Man™ came along.

And the only reason YOU have a voice today is because of The White Man™.  We fought a Civil War over it, remember?  Or maybe you can't remember because you're too busy crying over today's fake outrages and trying to take credit for someone else's accomplishments.  I would also like to point out that YOU wouldn't have had a voice in Africa - especially as a woman - with the warlords and black slavers running around trying to take money, power and territory from rival tribes.  Women weren't treated better in Africa back in the day and, in fact, continuing thru to today.

I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way to try and create and build your own things with the freedoms you have today.  Move forward and stop looking back otherwise you'll continue to be where you are now - stuck in the past.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, peenie said:

I read that when Paul Simon released Graceland, he was attacked for stealing the African culture.

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Communists gonna' communist.

Fascists for Freedom! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

can anyone name a place where Islam has taken hold and become a better country?

I'll wait

Not a country, but Minneapolis? 

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'll wait

now that is a great question!

Anyone?

13 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'll wait

Qatar

23 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not really.  It exposed black whining and fragility to the point where you guys now think YOU discovered, created and built everything and losing your shiat every time someone looks at you cross-eyed.  :lol:

News Flash: You didn't.  The world you live in today - the comfort, technology and freedoms mostly came from The White Man™.  Without all of that, most countries would still be living in mud huts and using bows and arrows.  Those cultures hardly advanced at all, which is why they were so easily defeated and/or taken over.  It's the way of the world, darling.  It's been that way long before The White Man™ came along.

And the only reason YOU have a voice today is because of The White Man™.  We fought a Civil War over it, remember?  Or maybe you can't remember because you're too busy crying over today's fake outrages and trying to take credit for someone else's accomplishments.  I would also like to point out that YOU wouldn't have had a voice in Africa - especially as a woman - with the warlords and black slavers running around trying to take money, power and territory from rival tribes.  Women weren't treated better in Africa back in the day and, in fact, continuing thru to today.

I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way to try and create and build your own things with the freedoms you have today.  Move forward and stop looking back otherwise you'll continue to be where you are now - stuck in the past.

This is why we need more education about black inventors and black contributions. There is NO war that blacks didn’t FIGHT in and many of the technological advances today were started by black Americans and without the labor of black slaves in the New World you all would still be working as impoverished peasants in Europe. Slavery made the United States the world’s largest economy. Slaves made the Americas and Europe rich. The profits of slavery were responsible for the growth and expansion of the United States-heck, all of them, South America and the Caribbean. 

And here are some important black inventors that helped make and shape the information technological age:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/famous-black-inventors-and-their-inventions/

But, white people are timely. I’ll give you that. 

21 hours ago, Reality said:

The Fuehrer would be proud... Wow.

Ask libs here if they agree with this stuff, besides Tim of course.  They won't.   They don't agree with thr left much at all yet they keep hitting the lever.  Really strange.  

The left wants to police every thing on earth, besides American urban cities.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Qatar

It all depends on how you feel about having a morality police and women’s code. Then there is the male guardian thing 

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Those wacky Algerians are up to shenanigans again

They killed a ten year old boy for being white? Imagine defending scum like that. Real Tim ought to be proud. I wonder how he would feel if that were his kid? 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They killed a ten year old boy for being white? Imagine defending scum like that. Real Tim ought to be proud. I wonder how he would feel if that were his kid? 

Seems like these algerians are BAD HOMBRES. Although @squistionwould probably disagree

On 11/28/2023 at 7:33 AM, HellToupee said:

Seems like these algerians are BAD HOMBRES. Although @squistionwould probably disagree

By definition they can't be as "bad hombre" is an fake expression that does not exist in Spanish, English or any language

• Haha 1