Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Axe Elf Guides Your Draft

I think the Falcons might play more two te sets, and that could hurt his red zone targets. Pitts And Hurts are going to both play a lot this season. Plus keep your eyes on his foot issue, I think that will be an issue. 

Of you draft Ridley at his current very high price best of luck  n

And Pitts would be perfect with his size in the red zone.  

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think the Falcons might play more two te sets, and that could hurt his red zone targets. Pitts And Hurts are going to both play a lot this season. Plus keep your eyes on his foot issue, I think that will be an issue. 

Of you draft Ridley at his current very high price best of luck  n

And Pitts would be perfect with his size in the red zone.  

I don't know man. I think if one thing is going to be consistent with Ridley it will be his TDs.

Players that have knack for the end zone usually score regardless of that stuff. The only thing that stops them is usually when the entire offense is stagnant.

He's gonna be picking up the slack for Julio and Hooper, plus his own. Pitts, despite all the hype is still a rookie TE. He could be a red zone target right out of the box, but I don't think anyone will be surprised if he's not. Plus, it's not like they have an RB who is clearly gonna score a lot. So I don't just see his TDs drying up on their own.

Now, his foot or Matt Ryan turning into a washed up Eli Manning type QB, those could be legit concerns.

Still, I think Ridley will be a solid WR1 this season

It wouldn’t be a surprise to me if Pitts given his size is a red zone target early and also Hurst who is also a talented te 

i think Ridley will be a low wr1 high wr 2. And I think M Davis can fall into better then Gurley who without knees scored 9 rushing tds.  

I think losing Jones is a bigger deal then most do I’m sue, Jones might not have scored a lot of tds , but he did rack up a lot of yards.  They don’t have player currently that can replace that.  

He just had more work done to his foot about a month ago and that is concerning based on his current adp 

I see less tds for Ridley based on less team production

On 7/22/2021 at 7:41 PM, IGotWorms said:

Juju isn’t that good. Big difference

That’s not what the ff world thought JuJu first season without A Brown. 

From what I found, JuJu adp in 2019 wa 17-19.  

Round two pick, I’m trying to help avoid another mistake.