cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

Haven't been betting much at all of late. I threw $45 at Miami yesterday and got a win. I bet it after a few drinks and when there was only a few minutes left in the game. Miami up 9 and the in game line was Miami -9.5. They won by 14. I'll take it. 

But check this out. 

I took a look at Greg's lines today and my book has Villanova +3 while Greg has them at -3. Then he has Arkansas -2.5 while my book has Arkansas +4. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Haven't been betting much at all of late. I threw $45 at Miami yesterday and got a win. I bet it after a few drinks and when there was only a few minutes left in the game. Miami up 9 and the in game line was Miami -9.5. They won by 14. I'll take it. 

But check this out. 

I took a look at Greg's lines today and my book has Villanova +3 while Greg has them at -3. Then he has Arkansas -2.5 while my book has Arkansas +4. 

Hundo on Arkansas ML. Thanks for the info.

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Hundo on Arkansas ML. Thanks for the info.

Assuming Kisner makes this putt on 18, we should look to hedge now. Time to start betting his opponents moneyline for multiple units. 

2 unit hedge bet on Zalatoris. 

If Kis wins - 6 units on his next opponent. 

If Kis makes the finals - 12 units on his opponent. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I played St. Peters first half under yesterday and sweated it, was 62 and I had 62.5.

If I’m playing a team I lay off the points.  Hate rooting for a bucket only to go over.  

I'm taking Arkansas with you fellas. The only thing that worries me is the officiating and the Coach K retirement tour. You know they want him to advance. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

I'm taking Arkansas with you fellas. The only thing that worries me is the officiating and the Coach K retirement tour. You know they want him to advance. 

Thats why I refuse to get in the way of Duke this tourny.  Cosch K standing there.  It doesn't even have to be on purpose but refs at least are human.  

I have yet to pull the trigger.  Liked DJ and Kisner in this round and failed to pull the trigger.    

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Thats why I refuse to get in the way of Duke this tourny.  Cosch K standing there.  It doesn't even have to be on purpose but refs at least are human.  

I have yet to pull the trigger.  Liked DJ and Kisner in this round and failed to pull the trigger.    

I wish they had 1 or 2 more match play events on the schedule. This weekend is just as fun as a major weekend. 

Just now, bostonlager said:

I wish they had 1 or 2 more match play events on the schedule. This weekend is just as fun as a major weekend. 

I see why they are fun to bet on.  But I wouldnt go that far.  

Ill be fine betting a few matchups for the Masters.  

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I see why they are fun to bet on.  But I wouldnt go that far.  

Ill be fine betting a few matchups for the Masters.  

Let me know what you're matchups are that week and we can compare notes. 

36 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

If I’m playing a team I lay off the points.  Hate rooting for a bucket only to go over.  

My bad and was total points between both teams under first half. I won and seems that half point matters more times then not. Was not fun watching keep hoping each team misses their shot.

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Me too and have Arkansas going as well.

:thumbsup:

It feels so much better winning the early game. 

I haven't been posting here because I've been playing parlays on Fanduel (if you mis one leg you get a free bet back).  Had Villanova ML, now I'm bucking your trend and going Duke -4.  I think Arkansas is overrated from that Gonzaga win like Houston was for beating Arizona.  Arizona sucked balls as did Gonzaga this entire tourney.  Fundamentals and, as pointed out above, Coach K love from the officials win the day.  :cheers:

I would have added the under for Villanova/Houston but FD wouldn't let me along with the ML bet in the parlay.  :thumbsdown:  

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:thumbsup:

It feels so much better winning the early game. 

Yea and I been winning on Nova and think they may win it all.

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I haven't been posting here because I've been playing parlays on Fanduel (if you mis one leg you get a free bet back).  Had Villanova ML, now I'm bucking your trend and going Duke -4.  I think Arkansas is overrated from that Gonzaga win like Houston was for beating Arizona.  Arizona sucked balls as did Gonzaga this entire tourney.  Fundamentals and, as pointed out above, Coach K love from the officials win the day.  :cheers:

I would have added the under for Villanova/Houston but FD wouldn't let me along with the ML bet in the parlay.  :thumbsdown:  

Good point and change my bet and forgot how bad Arkansas was too against Gonzaga. That was a awful game on both teams.

Looks like Arkansas be dead even at +4. I bet more on Nova but the juice evens it all out. I'll start over maybe tomorrow. Who knows.

Dustin Johnson over Scottie Scheffler -115

North Carolina -8

AJ Allmendinger over Joey Logano -125

DJ live +150

DJ looking good today. 

NC -8.5 -104, Kansas -2.5 (alternate) -182 (parlay +203)

Miami/Kan u 145 -110, St Pete/NC o 138 -110 (parlay +264)

LeClerc to win F1 Saudi Arabia +175 (my daughter is here and an F1 fan.  He is the favorite.  Race just started.)

I put a few bucks on Miami +6.5 early to mid first half. See if they can hang with the big guys. 

Had a 12.5 point cushion(leading by 6 plus the 6.5) at half and they lost by 26. :lol:

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

NC -8.5 -104, Kansas -2.5 (alternate) -182 (parlay +203)

Miami/Kan u 145 -110, St Pete/NC o 138 -110 (parlay +264)

Two down, two to go.  I'm feeling better about the spread; the points will depend on how the game plays out.

59 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Two down, two to go.  I'm feeling better about the spread; the points will depend on how the game plays out.

Ugh, this was my fear.  Need to root for 100-40 now to hit the over.  Maybe NC will want to send Duke a message?  🙏

Man, I think I'm a legit degenerate.  Couple things...

I found this today, but have done no research on it.  Dude makes a daily cheatsheet for NBA props. This is great for Fan Duel alternate line prop parlays. Definitely interesting.

Also, this dude seems to be a aficionado at first basket props.  I hit 2 last night with him. 

https://twitter.com/JPWVOH?t=mD_hANlYN0j1iOuwX7NonQ&s=09

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

First basket props

First basket props

Hit Jokic Hachimura and Adebayo.  Dude is good.

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hit Jokic Hachimura and Adebayo.  Dude is good.

I'm going to get in on it tomorrow. 

On 3/30/2022 at 4:01 PM, Fireballer said:

Man, I think I'm a legit degenerate.  Couple things...

I found this today, but have done no research on it.  Dude makes a daily cheatsheet for NBA props. This is great for Fan Duel alternate line prop parlays. Definitely interesting.

Also, this dude seems to be a aficionado at first basket props.  I hit 2 last night with him. 

https://twitter.com/JPWVOH?t=mD_hANlYN0j1iOuwX7NonQ&s=09

Are first basket props not available on Draftkings?

I can’t find it…

1 hour ago, the newb said:

Are first basket props not available on Draftkings?

I can’t find it…

No on Draft Kings.. Fan Duel and Pointsbet are the only books I use that have them.

• Thanks 1

I won on the Lakers and over tonight plus 13.5 and the half point mattered like it always does a lot in betting. Anyhow if you want to bet on a O/U  Lakers game. They always seem to hit the over win or lose. I May have to look into the stats of that this season. Seems to me when I bet on them over is always good.

22 hours ago, Fireballer said:

No on Draft Kings.. Fan Duel and Pointsbet are the only books I use that have them.

On DK under game props 

• Thanks 1

Volkanovski -700, by decision would get you a better number.

Yan -450

Chimaev -500

Torres -105

Du Plessis +135

------------------

Garry -360

Tybura +125

Pennington -190 x2

Gall +170

-------------------

Pichel -135 best fight of the night is in the early prelims

Vanderaa -125