Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Nico Collins breakout game week 9

Of course he doesnt break the top 50 in rankings anywhere this week. Just like Elijah Moore didnt in most, which I picked up and started. 

The writing is on the wall....Both guys are starting to get more involved lately, arrow pointing strait up. 

I think in the second half of the season, these young fella's including Bryan Edwards... are gonna be special  

Collins was under-utilized at Michigan while sharing time with a couple other NFL receivers. He’s the real deal, but needs a bit more polish. He should be on everyone’s dynasty radar.

7 hours ago, snatchit said:

I think in the second half of the season, these young fella's including Bryan Edwards... are gonna be special  

Like AJ Green Special?

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Like AJ Green Special?

Green served me ok, his numbers are right up there with Hopkins. I actually dropped him for Collins, going young and uprising down the stretch. It happens every year they emerge. I was looking at the Cardinals WR distribution, its pretty even with 4 guys. Going for the upside 

4 minutes ago, snatchit said:

BTW, I was right about Green.. a good # 3 WR

I guess we have very different definitions of 'special'.  If Nico and/or Moore put up AJ Green numbers the rest of the way, I would have little to no interest...

Just now, jrokh said:

I guess we have very different definitions of 'special'.  If Nico and/or Moore put up AJ Green numbers the rest of the way, I would have little to no interest...

No, I was saying they have more upside and I dropped Green for them. Green was as productive as any other WR on the Cardinals, they just spread it around a bunch. My point was at the beginning of the year, was he wouldnt be a bust

25 minutes ago, purplengold47 said:

With houston offense in that division? No thanks. 

Really, the next 5 games after week 10 bye:

TN, NYJ, IND, SEA, JAX

what ever dude 

4 hours ago, snatchit said:

Really, the next 5 games after week 10 bye:

TN, NYJ, IND, SEA, JAX

what ever dude 

Great call on Nico Bruh! Can’t wait for your next Big Winner!!!

32 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Great call on Nico Bruh! Can’t wait for your next Big Winner!!!

It wasnt him, Cooks also did nothing... which he always does 

7 hours ago, snatchit said:

It wasnt him, Cooks also did nothing... which he always does 

Cooks put up a dozen in PPR, which isn't quite up to his 15.3 ppg average, but it's not "nothing," either.

43 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Cooks put up a dozen in PPR, which isn't quite up to his 15.3 ppg average, but it's not "nothing," either.

12 points is OK.  doesnt hurt you.

thats good enough if you have other players performing.

Thax for the post appreciate your insight 🙏 

19 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Thax for the post appreciate your insight 🙏 

ok, lets see how he does after the bye

May need to drop this week due to injury and Bye, like him as a deep league hold though. I would try and get him back post BYE if I could

On 11/7/2021 at 3:04 AM, snatchit said:

Of course he doesnt break the top 50 in rankings anywhere this week. Just like Elijah Moore didnt in most, which I picked up and started. 

The writing is on the wall....Both guys are starting to get more involved lately, arrow pointing strait up. 

So yesterday @snatchit (12/18) created a new topic that Nico Collins was going to breakout today against Jacksonville. He went on to implore the bored to listen to him because he is doing so well in making money in DFS. He listed other players he had supposedly predicted would be good when no one else was. Then this morning I believe @Kopy innocently asked whether someone had previously predicted that Nico was going to breakout. Not long after that the Nico Post from yesterday mysteriously disappeared. But it wasn't all that mysterious as a 5 second search produced the thread above started by the very same Snatchit titled "Nico Collins Breakout game week 9". As one can see Mr. Snatch went so far as to predict Nico and Bryan Edwards 'are gonna be special' Well what has Mr. Collins done since week 9? well in week 9 he had a staggering 4 points in half ppr. week 11- 1.4 , week 12-3.8, week 13- 0 (he played), and finally his best game of his career week 14- 9.4 half ppr points! Since the 'special' prediction Nico has averaged 3.72 half ppr points. Brilliant! We don't even need to get into Bryan Edwards. At least the Elf stands behind his delusions of grandeur, not duck and run at the first sign of trouble. I hope Nico does go off this week so we can have the return of the snatch telling the bored he told us so.....

• Like 1

It’s one thing to make a bold prediction, and hope it hits. But the OP never offers rational reasoning and is an alcoholic.

Haven’t checked in for a while, some things never change.

Wow. Jrokh with his best inspector gadget detective skills.

Snatchit, done been busted.

He sounds like a victim when I read his post. Always trying to gain respect.  

Postscript:

Our Protagonist Nico, (underrated album by Blind Melon, but I progress), Turned 4 targets into a monster 2-14 performance giving him 3.4 half ppr points. Hopefully everyone in this forearm listened to @snatchit so, they could enjoy the wonders of his fantasy powers....

Snatchit even though this guy couldn't break out of a wet paper bag ..I still love the prediction...it keeps my tentacles up ....it's ok to be wrong I had high hopes for Le'veon 

It is ok to be wrong, but it’s also ok to be humble when right.  

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

It is ok to be wrong, but it’s also ok to be humble when right.  

Yeah I'm humble about being right drafting kelce early he catapulted me into the playoff race ...,but glad your content with Tannehill and knox in your double digit rounds 😅😆

• Haha 1

Nico Collins today did catch a pass just outside the back of the endzone.  His QB threw it just a bit too far to even have a chance to get any feet down in the endzone.

32 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

Yeah I'm humble about being right drafting kelce early he catapulted me into the playoff race ...,but glad your content with Tannehill and knox in your double digit rounds 😅😆

You must not read , I didn’t draft Knox we was a F/A pick up, and I don’t own Tannehill, Cousins on two teams and Stafford on one, and still playing for the big money.  You’re not.  Weeks 13&14 what happen to the stud Kelce? When you were knocked out of the big money 😬

Thank you Jesus.  

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You’re not.  

Thank you Jesus.  

You're not ??? 

1st off cousins sucks and Stafford drafting him in double digit rounds tells me alot about your 8 team league but best wishes in your penny league 👍 FYI don't wait on a good te or qb

• Thanks 1

Mm Cousins is 6th in passing tds and is avg just three points less than your second pick Murry , that helped knock you out of the big money, your statement not mind.  I’m rolling.   

Stafford on the tenth was a terrific draft pick. 

Double digit rounds for a te and Qb and your still playing for the big money. 🤢

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

that helped knock you out of the big money, your statement 

That was for a bonus prize for most points scored for the season in a 14 team league ....so pay attention you might learn something 

1 hour ago, gcmmidwest said:

You're not ??? 

1st off cousins sucks and Stafford drafting him in double digit rounds tells me alot about your 8 team league but best wishes in your penny league 👍 FYI don't wait on a good te or qb

Exactly. Stafford in the tenth is a joke. Romper  Room league. Playing for candy probably. 

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Mm Cousins is 6th in passing tds 

I guess your content with 6th place probably where you ended up in your 8 team league 🙂 ok im done merry Christmas happy new year God Bless

That was for a bonus prize for most points scored for the season in a 14 team league ....so pay attention you might learn something 

Murry and Kelce cost you, next season double digit rounds for qbs and tes are you’ll have a shot.  

I guess your content with 6th place probably where you ended up in your 8 team league 🙂 ok im done merry Christmas happy new year God Bless

Very much so, 12 round pick.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Exactly. Stafford in the tenth is a joke. Romper  Room league. Playing for candy probably. 

I agree great pick, thanks.