Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

How would you parent this situation?

You have a 16 year old son, and you come home early one day and walk in on him banging his 30 year smokin hot teacher.

And then turn it around. 16 year old daughter, being banged by her 30 year old male teacher.

I am guessing I walk in right as he puts it in, or he would already be dressed and doing homework?

2 minutes ago, Cantaloupe said:

It would be a two for one special for Hot Teacher. 

your son has a brother?

Get him a beer

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Get him a beer

and rest it on the small of her back

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And then turn it around. 16 year old daughter, being banged by her 30 year old male teacher.

It's incredible how different those scenarios make us feel as men.  One almost gives a person pride and the other makes you want to kill the teacher.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Molester! :mad: 

"How would you parent this situation?"

Teach your parents how to use a condom before they have you? 

On the actual situation- both teachers would be facing legal charges from me and a beating from either me or my wife- depending on the situation. 

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You really try hard don't you?  :lol:

I can only relate to being the on boy side of the situation when I was 16. As a girl, how were you feeling about it when you were 16?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's incredible how different those scenarios make us feel as men.  One almost gives a person pride and the other makes you want to kill the teacher.

I gotta think when I was 16, 17, whatever, no way would that have harmed me mentally in any way. It would be hard not to brag a little though because I wouldn't want the teacher to get in trouble. 

I tend to perceive girls at that age could either be more physically abused and/or simply get more emotionally tied. But I don't know what the wimmen think about it.

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So no gay scenarios. 

You walk in on your 16 year old son sucking 30 year old transvestite cack.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You walk in on your 16 year old son sucking 30 year old transvestite cack.

Kill all 3 of us?  

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I gotta think when I was 16, 17, whatever, no way would that have harmed me mentally in any way. It would be hard not to brag a little though because I wouldn't want the teacher to get in trouble. 

I tend to perceive girls at that age could either more physically abused and/or simply get more emotionally tied. But I don't know what the wimmen think about it.

It's weird to think about how different it's perceived by us.  Why should it be so different?  As if a male is so much more mature at that age.  It's interesting.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Kill all 3 of us?  

Good answer.

Ok, now the girls side. You walk in on your 16 year old daughter with her 30 year old smokin hot female teacher nekkid and making out. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's weird to think about how different it's perceived by us.  Why should it be so different?  As if a male is so much more mature at that age.  It's interesting.

I would think maybe it's the males being more immature that protects them more. Possibly.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

One can get pregnant. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One can get pregnant. 

That's a good point.  Even without there being a pregnancy, it just hits different.  As a father, there's just more of an innocence to a daughter.

36 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

On the actual situation- both teachers would be facing legal charges from me and a beating from either me or my wife- depending on the situation. 

Male teacher, you're sending your wife in...female teacher, then you think you could handle it?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Male teacher, you're sending your wife in...female teacher, then you think you could handle it?

Did Worms get married again? 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's a good point.  Even without there being a pregnancy, it just hits different.  As a father, there's just more of an innocence to a daughter.

And what would you be thinking, if it was the son and female teacher scenario, if you let it pass, would you be worried that somehow it would get out there and she got arrested and it was brought to light that you let it go in the first place with your kid? Like if she was doing some other student and got caught for example? Or maybe your kid brags about it and then it gets back to someone's parents?

What would those charges be against you?

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And what would you be thinking, if it was the son and female teacher scenario, if you let it pass, would you be worried that somehow it would get out there and she got arrested and it was brought to light that you let it go in the first place with your kid? Like if she was doing some other student and got caught for example? Or maybe your kid brags about it and then it gets back to someone's parents?

What would those charges be against you?

The teacher would have to be reported because it's against the law.  I'd be upset with the situation but I'd be more understanding since I remember having the hots for a couple teachers back in high school.  I just wouldn't feel the same as if it were my daughter.  I'd be more infuriated with the daughter scenario.

im sorry but i handle them equally in regards to the kids....sorry but not buying son a beer etc. it's wrong. not under my roof.

as for teachers, the male gets beaten within inch of his life until the cops come. the whoore takes a seat until the cops come.... verbally abused until then.

• Like 1

Parenting wise, they'd receive the same treatment. 

It's interesting to see the questions around confusion about why they'd by the son a beer and then worry about the daughter and her innocence. This is something that has been in grained in our psyche from the patriarchy. Protect the hymen! Give boys and men high fives when they get laid! There is an enormous double standard that continues to this day. 

While the entire 16 y/o nailing/getting nailed by a 30 y/o teacher is an extreme example, a more likely scenario that could happen would be walking in on your 16 y/o having sex with another 16 y/o.

It would still have a similar result.  The son gets a :thumbsup: while you want to murder the little bastard that's plowing your daughter. :mad:

Edit: yep @TheNewGirl, it is 100% a double standard but that's just the way it is. 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's interesting to see the questions around confusion about why they'd by the son a beer and then worry about the daughter and her innocence. This is something that has been in grained in our psyche from the patriarchy. Protect the hymen! Give boys and men high fives when they get laid! There is an enormous double standard that continues to this day. 

i agree with you!!!!

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

It's nature

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Edit: yep @TheNewGirl, it is 100% a double standard but that's just the way it is. 

I don't believe that "this is just the way it is." 

This is something that males have taught females over thousands of years to have power. Power over the hymen! "You've been with HOW many guys?" But male are celebrated by their conquests. 

Why? Why is there the need to protect the hymen? Is it better if your wife/long term partner hasn't ever been with anyone else? Why is it such a badge of honor to be a girls "first?" Because you "conquered" her and had power in some odd way? 

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It's nature

Yes, I believe in part it is. 

But somewhere, men decided that "God" made the rules and that the virginity and hymens of all females needed to be protected. 

ETA: Protected...and yet men watch and pay for thousands of hours of pron compared to women. That hardly seems like protecting or even celebrating the female body; esp when you get into niche pron like torture pron and all of that. Protect only SOME of the females? 

57 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You really try hard don't you?  :lol:

I can only relate to being the on boy side of the situation when I was 16. As a girl, how were you feeling about it when you were 16?

You know you would parent the situation by trying to lick the male teacher's o-ring and then come on here and talk more about your self-hate for yourself. 

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

There is a difference between the sexes, sorry .....:dunno:

15 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

In this particular scenario presented the main dividing factor is you would potentially have more physical scarring or damage with a 30 year old male and 16 year old daughter vs having more emotional or mental scarring with a 30 year old female and 16 year old son. People don't see and thus don't understand mental scarring so they can't comprehend it. 

None of it's okay to me from a standpoint even of- the teacher has a level of trust and boundaries they are supposed to establish and adhere to and they are breaking the trust in this instance. 

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't believe that "this is just the way it is." 

This is something that males have taught females over thousands of years to have power. Power over the hymen! "You've been with HOW many guys?" But male are celebrated by their conquests. 

Why? Why is there the need to protect the hymen? Is it better if your wife/long term partner hasn't ever been with anyone else? Why is it such a badge of honor to be a girls "first?" Because you "conquered" her and had power in some odd way? 

Are there no females that are proud of their bodies and use it to their advantage over men? Hell, I've heard stories of women cutting their husbands off from sex until they get what they want. Many women marry men for their wealth. 

Hell, our vice president sucked her way into office in California. 

Men and women are simply different.

I wouldn't want an androgynous way of life for every aspect of the people. 

52 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Good answer.

Ok, now the girls side. You walk in on your 16 year old daughter with her 30 year old smokin hot female teacher nekkid and making out. 

Ask if she does tutoring to old men.

11 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You know you would parent the situation by trying to lick the male teacher's o-ring and then come on here and talk more about your self-hate for yourself. 

:doh:  :lol: