Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You admitted you went to community college.😂

You used the word "Pwnage". What does that mean?

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

You used the word "Pwnage". What does that mean?

What happens here to you and your boyfriends JustinCharge and HT on a daily basis.

I think it's great that your Associates of Dumbasss degree has gotten you this far in life. 😂

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What happens here to you and your boyfriends JustinCharge and HT on a daily basis.

I think it's great that your Associates of Dumbasss degree has gotten you this far in life. 😂

What did your community college teacher tell you "pwnage" means?

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

What did your community college teacher tell you "pwnage" means?

I didn't go to community college like you. I went to a big-boy school that doesn't admit morons like you who sniff their fingers after wiping their ass, corky. 😂

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I didn't go to community college like you. I went to a big-boy school that doesn't admit morons like you who sniff their fingers after wiping their ass, corky. 😂

You went to college to sell insurance? What a moron. 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What is 'pwnage'? You keep throwing that around.

24 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What is 'pwnage'? You keep throwing that around.

You're going to play the same childish and imbecilic game with this as you do Qanon. Put your community-college knowledge to work and figure it out. Everyone else here knows what it means. 😂

On 6/3/2022 at 2:34 PM, nobody said:

Why would anyone think you were predicting a Civil War?  Who is lying?

JustinCharge just got smacked down like the bee-atch he is. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

JustinCharge just got smacked down like the bee-atch he is. 

No. 1 beatdown in forum history and Post of the Year. Total pwnage. Surprised he's still posting here after that. Embarrassing as hell. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not sure what you're talking about. You mean the forum's worst poster making another lame reference to aliases that really aren't aliases? Ho ho ho. Pwnage is the poster nobody pointing out myriad examples of the board lunatic's civil-war predictions. Post of the year!

What's "pwnage"? Community college learnin?

Plus, that whole sentence is focked up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

they are morons tilting at windmills.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

they are morons tilting at windmills.

😂 Project much? Bwhahah.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂 Project much? Bwhahah.

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not sure what you're talking about. You mean the forum's worst poster making another lame reference to aliases that really aren't aliases? Ho ho ho. Pwnage is the poster nobody pointing out myriad examples of the board lunatic's civil-war predictions. Post of the year!

:lol: WTF?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Let me break it down for you, Cpl. Communitycollege. The name of the poster is nobody, the poster who turned JustinCharge into a greasy spot. "Pwned" as opposed to "owned" has been around here for roughly two decades, just like "forearm" instead of "forum" and "bored" instead of "board." This is Geek Club stuff. That sentence was perfectly worded, and you're perfectly ignorant and stupid. Have a nice day. 😂

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let me break it down for you, Cpl. Communitycollege. The name of the poster is nobody, the poster who turned JustinCharge into a greasy spot. "Pwned" as opposed to "owned" has been around here for roughly two decades, just like "forearm" instead of "forum" and "bored" instead of "board." This is Geek Club stuff. That sentence was perfectly worded, and you're perfectly ignorant and stupid. Have a nice day. 😂

Pwnage is the poster nobody pointing out myriad examples....

Awesome English. I wonder if mooney loves it too.:lol:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

:lol:

X is the Y that pointed out Z. Gawd you are such an immature dipsh!t. Go to bed 

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Awesome English. I wonder if mooney loves it too.:lol:

:lol:

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not sure what you're talking about. You mean the forum's worst poster making another lame reference to aliases that really aren't aliases? Ho ho ho. Pwnage is the poster nobody pointing out myriad examples of the board lunatic's civil-war predictions. Post of the year!

What's a "pwnage"‽ And how does that sentence play out? :lol:

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's wrong with community college?  Only morons go to community college?

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What's a "pwnage"‽ And how does that sentence play out? :lol:

rusty, mooney, gutterpedo are bots.  not here to have a legit conversation.  i mean for years i said i was not predicting civil war, just worried about it.  and they and their ilk still refuse to listen and keep lying about it.  00011010100010  cant wait until tommorow to wsee the bots shiit on themselves again.  i almost never read their posts, its pointless just skip.

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty, mooney, gutterpedo are bots.  not here to have a legit conversation.  i mean for years i said i was not predicting civil war, just worried about it.  and they and their ilk still refuse to listen and keep lying about it.  00011010100010  cant wait until tommorow to wsee the bots shiit on themselves again.  i almost never read their posts, its pointless just skip.

Wait, are you really claiming you never predicted civil war?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wait, are you really claiming you never predicted civil war?

see?  hauck is a bot.  i had this conversation like SIX YEARS AGO on fbgs where the libs on THAT board asserted i predicted civil war.  i kept clarifying i am NOT predicting civil war.  they kept going on and on with their lies until joe bryant permabanned me.  now they just keep doing it over here.  if they could READ, i kept clarifying in the civil war thread that i was not predicting civil war, just extremely worried about it.  but bots cant read. 

i just laugh at this point.  the bot is stuck on the same loop, apparently forever. oh, i could clarify for the millionth time that i am not predicting it.  theyll be back next week with more lies. they want to be made fools of and ignored.  

beep beep boop

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

see?  hauck is a bot.  i had this conversation like SIX YEARS AGO on fbgs where the libs on THAT board asserted i predicted civil war.  i kept clarifying i am NOT predicting civil war.  they kept going on and on with their lies until joe bryant permabanned me.  now they just keep doing it over here.  if they could READ, i kept clarifying in the civil war thread that i was not predicting civil war, just extremely worried about it.  but bots cant read. 

i just laugh at this point.  the bot is stuck on the same loop, apparently forever. oh, i could clarify for the millionth time that i am not predicting it.  theyll be back next week with more lies. they want to be made fools of and ignored.  

beep beep boop

Not if but when

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

0001010111000. still not listening. lol.  you keep owning yourself harder aand harder.  fun to see.

a normal person might say "could you clarify what you are talking about?"

nope, not you.  you are a bot.

i mean, i only clarified a THOUSAND times i am not predicting a civil war.  they still cant hear that.  goes right thru their bot brains.

Nope not predictions at all.  LOL.  Keep in mind those posts were from 5 different threads.

Just now, TimHauck said:

Nope not predictions at all.  LOL.  Keep in mind those posts were from 5 different threads.

what have i told you?  are you there bot?  LOL

do you listen.  nope.  

i make it clear over and over that, when you read my posts, i am NOT predicting civil war.  so you read that with my posts in mind.  but not you. you are dumb.

if you were to directly ask me if i am predicting civil war, i would always tell you no.  taking something out of context doesnt prove anything.  the left does that to trump all day.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

if you were to directly ask me if i am predicting civil war, i would always tell you no.  taking something out of context doesnt prove anything.  the left does that to trump all day.

I wasn’t taking anything out of context.  Just posting your entire quotes from multiple threads where you say it’s going to happen.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

either you understand english or you dont.

So you’re admitting you’re contradicting yourself when you claim you’re not predicting it. Got it.

59 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Your posting in the last few months was laid out in black and white you dolt. 

Keep calling people bots because it makes you feel better. But it isn't better that the "bots" are smarter than you. 

22 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your posting in the last few months was laid out in black and white you dolt. 

Keep calling people bots because it makes you feel better. But it isn't better that the "bots" are smarter than you. 

001101010101 personal attack activated.  beep boop.  you just ad you keep getting called out  so sad.

in related news, mooney / hauck / rusty / etc. think the geek club is an actual physical club, like a golf club.  because it says so right at the top of the page.  he doesnt ask for clarification.  it doesnt matter if he has been told a MILLION times its not a physical club.   no, these bots need a disclaimer at the top of every page that says "this isn't a physical club, like a golf club"  every functional adult can understand what is going on.  but not them.