Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So they are going to give back what they have taken, and Ukraine will be joining NATO? 

No.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

No.

Then Russia wins 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t help the Japs 

Why would a hacked Russian radio station help the Japanese?

:wacko:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then Russia wins 

Nope.

They're not going to take over Ukraine, and the Uker turf they hold will grow increasingly inhospitable as the insurgency gnaws away at them.

It will be living hell for Russian soldiers, who will never know when they will get poisoned, picked off by a sniper or blown up by a booby trap.

I called it many pages ago in this thread, and it's happening.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why would a hacked Russian radio station help the Japanese?

:wacko:

Tokyo Rose didn’t help the Japs. History much? I thought you forgot more about WW2 than I know? Must have gotten by you at “big boy” college. Lol. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tokyo Rose didn’t help the Japs. History much? I thought you forgot more about WW2 than I know? Must have gotten by you at “big boy” college. Lol. 

I think it's hilarious that someone hacked into major Russian radio outlet and began broadcasting anti-war messages to the Russian people. Time will tell whether this has any effect, but I never said it would help.

Tokyo Rose didn't hack into anything. That would be because there was no Internet at the time. Even if the Internet did exist, I seriously doubt any of the women who played Tokyo Rose had the hacking skills to take over a radio station.

Tokyo Rose broadcast over stations in areas that were in Japanese hand, and the broadcasts we're meant for troops, not the public back home. 

Time indeed showed that she had little, if any, affect on troops highly motivated and fighting for a country united and motivated by the Pearl Harbor attack. 

Your comparison is flawed on myriad levels.

😂

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I think it's hilarious that someone hacked into major Russian radio outlet and began broadcasting anti-war messages to the Russian people. Time will tell whether this has any effect, but I never said it would help.

Tokyo Rose didn't hack into anything. That would be because there was no Internet at the time. Even if the Internet did exist, I seriously doubt any of the women who played Tokyo Rose had the hacking skills to take over a radio station.

Tokyo Rose broadcast over stations in areas that were in Japanese hand, and the broadcasts we're meant for troops, not the public back home. 

Time indeed showed that she had little, if any, affect on troops highly motivated and fighting for a country united and motivated by the Pearl Harbor attack. 

Your comparison is flawed on myriad levels.

😂

She was broadcasting propaganda and trying to demoralize and our marines and sailors heard it. Just like Ukraine is doing, so the Russians hear it. Pull On your idiotic thread all you want. My point is on the mark. 

• Thanks 1

She was broadcasting propaganda and trying to demoralize and our marines and sailors heard it. Just like Ukraine is doing, so the Russians hear it. Pull On your idiotic thread all you want. My point is on the mark. 

Thread Irrelevance Activated!

Let's recap:

1.) I never said it would work.

2.) There was no Internet in the early 1940s for Tokyo Rose to hack into American radio stations.

3.) Tokyo Rose broadcasts were directed at troops, not the American public.

4.) American troops and the American public had not be demoralized the way the Russian troops and Russian public have been, thanks to crushing sanctions, oppression, tens of thousands of soldiers coming home in body bags, if they come home at all, and a lunatic autocratic ruler responsible for it all. 

If the mark was to post something pointless, irrelevant and a crapass comparison, you nailed it!

:first:

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I think the most likely outcome here is everyone loses.

That too, but Russia is playing the long game. They are already setting up governmental as ministration in occupied areas. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

setting up governmental as ministration 

:blink:

US troops would tune into Tokyo Rose because the liked the music 😉

7 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

In HT's disconnected world, he probably thinks she played rap music.

40 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

So? There wasn’t propaganda being spewed as well? You people are sad. 

48 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:blink:

This pathetic jerk off gets a hard on over a typo. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That too, but Russia is playing the long game. They are already setting up governmental as ministration in occupied areas. 

Sure they might win the war and take some territory but if they are essentially cut off from the rest of the world that is a net negative.

26 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Sure they might win the war and take some territory but if they are essentially cut off from the rest of the world that is a net negative.

As long as they have oil and food, which they do, they aren’t getting cut off. Also arms. They are one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet. 

As long as they have oil and food, which they do, they aren’t getting cut off. Also arms. They are one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet. 

But they are having issues manufacturing arms because of sanctions. If they continue to be a pariah state after this, they will have a very difficult time getting their economy back in track. 

3 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

But they are having issues manufacturing arms because of sanctions. If they continue to be a pariah state after this, they will have a very difficult time getting their economy back in track. 

Are you talking about the US under creepy joe? If so, I agree. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Are you talking about the US under creepy joe? If so, I agree. 

I think Biden is a complete disaster but no I'm not talking about him here. I'm not completely obsessed with him.

8 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I think Biden is a complete disaster but no I'm not talking about him here. I'm not completely obsessed with him.

You think people who are dealing with this shlt economy are "obsessed"?

Then call me obsessed. I paid $5.20 per gallon of gas today. And it pisses me off. And currently biden is our president, not Trump. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So? There wasn’t propaganda being spewed as well? You people are sad. 

You don't tune into a radio station that is demoralizing you.....so in this instance, it was entirely ineffective......much like your comments. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

I heard this too. If nothing else, she had a good ear for finding tunes that American men in their twenties would enjoy. She was well suited for the job the Japanese wanted her to do.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This pathetic jerk off gets a hard on over a typo. 

It's disheartening to see such a pitiful product of our education system. You make illogical comparisons, don't know history, write as if you were using your elbows and don't comprehend  what month Juneteenth occurs. (Hint: It's this month!)

6 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

You don't tune into a radio station that is demoralizing you.....so in this instance, it was entirely ineffective......much like your comments. 

That’s just so stupid. They were obviously tuning in. My lord. 

Yeah so, remember that mass rape Ukraine said the Russians carried out? Fake news. Hoax. It was made up  to get more aid from the west. 

Ukraine is running out of ammo. 

Eventually countries are going to get tired of supporting these freeloaders with billions of dollars. I wish our liberal government would. 

36 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Eventually countries are going to get tired of supporting these freeloaders with billions of dollars. I wish our liberal government would. 

Bulgaria already has. 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah so, remember that mass rape Ukraine said the Russians carried out? Fake news. Hoax. It was made up  to get more aid from the west. 

Crickets. 

If the US intent was to destroy Ukraine, I can't see how we would have done anything different. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

If the US intent was to destroy Ukraine, I can't see how we would have done anything different. :dunno:

If the US didn't support them with intelligence, Kiev would probably be in Russian hands by now.

Just now, nobody said:

If the US didn't support them with intelligence, Kiev would probably be in Russian hands by now.

And not destroyed.

21 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

And not destroyed.

Ukraine is a complete shlthole now. War torn to the max. They already lost the valuable parts of the country to Russia, and all the women and children are in other men's hands in other countries. The best thing that could happen for the US citizens is that Russia simply takes over all of Ukraine. Then idiots like creepy joe won't be sending trillions of US taxpayer dollars over there to help rebuild their infrastructure if somehow they keep some of their useless land.   

The Patriots were beating the Bears in the beginning of super bowl 20. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Patriots were beating the Bears in the beginning of super bowl 20. 

And Willie Gault returned the opening kickoff for a TD in their superbowl against the Colts.