Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

22 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Chechens today in severodonetsk removing Ukraine flags from city buildings as the Ukrainian military flees.

Can they remove them in my girly neighborhood?  :lol:    There may be too many of them. 

I haven't read this thread in a week but let me just say.

• Mass majortiy of people are obviously rooting for Ukraine to defend their country from Putin.  Duh.
  • That doesn't mean USA has to send over tens of Billions of dollars (that with a B btw).
  • Watching all the photo op's in the Ukraine and music concerts seems weird in a warzone.

:dunno:

Over 100k deaths from overdose in the US last year. Less than 4K Ukrainians have been killed so far. 

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Are you saying you didn't say that Russia is going to nuke us or that a civil war would start and the right would team up with Russia to win, or that Russia wants to cleanse our culture?

Please tell me you're joking.

there is is again.  more lies.  i never said a civil war would start.  you KEEP LYING.  youve obviously never read the civil war thread.  i kept saykng it over and over that its not a prediction.  trolls keep lying.  and now you keep lying too.

go fock yourself.

you fock little kids.

you deal meth to kids.

what the hell i can make up shiit about your life too.

Some analysts think if Ukraine can get ahold of some of those good US long range missiles, Ukraine can turn the tide of the war by hitting Russian installations inside Ukraine.  However, they also fear that Ukraine will use them to actually hit Russia.  That is US made and supplied missiles hitting Russia.  That could be a provocation to start world war 3 or just nuke the US.  But Ukraine promises they will not do that.

If all of that is true, Biden is basically betting the human race on a promise from Ukraine.

11 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

If all of that is true, Biden is basically betting the human race on a promise from Ukraine.

And all to protect his lies in Ukraine. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Amazing.  3 weeks ago they were at 36K.  They brought 6K Russians back to life!

And no Ukranians are dying at all.  This may be the oddest war ever.  

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And no Ukranians are dying at all.  This may be the oddest war ever.  

U2 a going on tour there. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-stolen-over-200000-ukrainian-27131032

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky has claimed that Russia has abducted over 200,000 children, tearing apart families and taking them from orphanages.

I guess Putin is saving them from mutilation.

Good to see the ukrainians kicking ass. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

U2 a going on tour there. 

Safer than Philly.  No federal money ever goes there. 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russia-stolen-over-200000-ukrainian-27131032

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky has claimed that Russia has abducted over 200,000 children, tearing apart families and taking them from orphanages.

I guess Putin is saving them from mutilation.

you sick fock.  think its funny to make jokes about little kids having their gender ressigned before they are old enough to make choices that affect their lives?  go fock yourself you pedo.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

you sick fock.  think its funny to make jokes about little kids having their gender ressigned before they are old enough to make choices that affect their lives?  go fock yourself you pedo.

:lol:

I think Justin regrets deciding to chop off his balls when he was 7.

15 hours ago, Gepetto said:

How many generals were fired in WW2?

Back in World War II, the Army had no qualms about letting officers go; at least 16 of the 155 generals who commanded divisions in combat during the war were relieved while in combat. George Marshall, the nation's top general, felt that a willingness to fire subordinates was a requirement of leadership.

The Kherson front (near Odessa, by the sea) is almost unknown at this point.  Propaganda flowing hard from both sides.  We don't know the situation at all.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

I think Justin regrets deciding to chop off his balls when he was 7.

I think pedoboy has no regrets to having diddled with kids. 

8 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Amazing.  3 weeks ago they were at 36K.  They brought 6K Russians back to life!

The number of U.S. combat deaths in Korea is 33,000, and you claimed it was close to 40,000.

That 30,500 is closer to 33,000 than your bogus 40,000 was to 33,000, and my previous death-toll report was closer to 33,000 as well.

Go back to your cubicle and try harder.

Pimpadeaux defeats Pvt. Pygmy again.

:banana:

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Over 100k deaths from overdose in the US last year. Less than 4K Ukrainians have been killed so far. 

So you're saying we should send the Russians fentanyl?

• Like 1

There are reports floating around that some of the javelin missiles we gave to Ukraine are being sold on the black market. Nothing has been confirmed. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are reports floating around that some of the javelin missiles we gave to Ukraine are being sold on the black market. Nothing has been confirmed. 

There are no blacks in Ukraine. 

HTH.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not sure of those reports are accurate but this has to be a concern when we send $40 billion worth of weapons to Ukraine. Rand Paul caught a lot of crap but he's right. There needs to be some oversight.

17 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Not sure of those reports are accurate but this has to be a concern when we send $40 billion worth of weapons to Ukraine. Rand Paul caught a lot of crap but he's right. There needs to be some oversight.

Crap like this goes on in our own military. Gang members join the military to purloin stuff for their gangs. Clearly our stuff is blowing up the Russian focks. It's war. No way every little bullet gets accountability. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Uker slaughter of those Russian focktards. Good for America. 🇺🇸

I think it was $14 billion to Ukraine plus $40 billion more approved for Ukraine.  $54 billion to Ukraine.  Correct me if I'm wrong.  Let's not forget it's a more than just this recent $40 billion.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Crap like this goes on in our own military. Gang members join the military to purloin stuff for their gangs. Clearly our stuff is blowing up the Russian focks. It's war. No way every little bullet gets accountability. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Uker slaughter of those Russian focktards. Good for America. 🇺🇸

I'm all for helping Ukraine but when Biden asks for $33B and congress gives him $40B, I have to question it.

Nobody is saying every bullet needs to be accounted for, but every HIMARS should. We need to make sure these weapons are not being flooded into a war zone and disappearing.

Let's try to think long term instead of just this immediate moment. How many times has that line of thinking burned the US before?

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wait, the crips and the bloods have Javelins? The tank killers? The ones that can shoot down aircraft? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, the crips and the bloods have Javelins? The tank killers? The ones that can shoot down aircraft? 

You know where I've worked, and there were news stories about gang members stealing military equipment. It was smaller weapons potatoes back then. You know exponentially more about this stuff than I do. My point being keeping track of our own stuff vs. keeping track of what's going on over there, and of course there will be shenanigans.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

reminds me of the day some Army rangers smoked some crips in Tacoma, Washington.

rustys info in this thread and botcucks in the covid are eerily similar. Full on nonsense shilled straight from the DNC.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is exactly representative of liberal democrat thinking. War is good for the US!!

Focking war mongering liberal retards thinking what is going on is "good for the US". 

Our weapons hitting the black market and ending up in the hands of most likely terrorists. No big deal. We lose tents and MRE’s out of our military stockpile too. 

17 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The number of U.S. combat deaths in Korea is 33,000, and you claimed it was close to 40,000.

That 30,500 is closer to 33,000 than your bogus 40,000 was to 33,000, and my previous death-toll report was closer to 33,000 as well.

Go back to your cubicle and try harder.

Pimpadeaux defeats Pvt. Pygmy again.

:banana:

On the eve of the 100th day of the war in Ukraine, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Thursday in an address to the Luxembourg parliament that Russia now controls about 20% of his country.

The startling statement came at a time when Russia is making slow but steady gains in the eastern Donbas region, including taking over most of the key city of Sievierodonetsk.

Zelenskyy's estimate appeared to include not only the Russian conquests during the invasion it launched Feb. 24 but also its 2014 annexation of Crimea and partial command of disputed territory in Luhansk and Donetsk in the east, which he referenced in his speech.

On 6/1/2022 at 8:00 PM, JustinCharge said:

there is is again.  more lies.  i never said a civil war would start.  you KEEP LYING.  youve obviously never read the civil war thread.  i kept saykng it over and over that its not a prediction.  trolls keep lying.  and now you keep lying too.

go fock yourself.

you fock little kids.

you deal meth to kids.

what the hell i can make up shiit about your life too.

Why would anyone think you were predicting a Civil War?  Who is lying?

On 3/9/2019 at 10:10 PM, JustinCharge said:

Republican whites have lost trust in the system.  Their trust in government, religion, the media, education, business, medicine, art, etc is WAY down across the board.  They see a bleak future for their kids. They feel their votes are being taken away by flooding the nation with immigrants that don't share their values.  They feel their voice is being taken away by getting silenced and banned everywhere.  They voted Trump in large numbers.

Its not crazy to see how they will go to war.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:30 PM, JustinCharge said:

I will predict right now, Saturday April 13th, 2019, within 2 years, there will be arguments made in favor of a revolution by prominent posters in the "other board".  They will claim something along the lines of what I'm reading, that income inequality cannot be fixed without doing away with capitalism, and that we need a new constitution outright.  They will argue for revolt from the LEFT.  This is, of course, after mocking me for warning of a civil war the last 2 years. 

They will go from calling me crazy for saying a civil war is likely to openly considering a revolution.  Just watch.

Its probably going to go down as I said.  The right won't get up as a group en masse and strike first.  It will be the left that strikes first en masse. They will riot and start attacking right wing people in everyday life.  Only THEN will the right wing get up and fight back.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:52 AM, JustinCharge said:

Actually this wouldn't happen because in this upcoming civil war, the media are going to be MILITARY targets.  This is because so many people see freedom of the press being abused to corrupt everything.  I think one of the very first things that happens in this civil war is most of the leftist media getting rounded up and simply vanishing.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

That video makes the mistake of trying to look at every little event that is taking place and trying to tie it to political upheaval.  People will discredit him by just proving 1 of his 500 points wrong.  Its better to look at the broad scope of events:

1.  Trust has collapsed in America for the first time since shortly before the civil war.

2.  Extremists are gaining ground from both sides and we are so stupid that we are doing things that make them stronger instead of weaker such as banning and shunning.

There's no way to avoid a civil war because we're not even trying.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:21 PM, JustinCharge said:

The key factor is loss of trust.  You can't have civil war without loss of trust in the system.  Democrats still trust the system.  Nowadays, republican trust has collapsed to nothing.  For example, in 2000, 50% of republicans actually trusted the media.  50%!  Think about that.  50% of republicans trusted the New York Times, CNN, network news, etc.  Today its basically zero.  So that tells us republicans are now a disenfranchised group. 

When a nation has a disenfranchised group within in own borders, it needs to work hard to make them feel more included in society and that they have a future.  If that doesn't occur you're going to get civil war.  So that means the correct path is to make white republicans feel more included. There is NO chance that will happen, instead our society will continue to hunt "white nationalists" until there is an event that sparks civil war.

Not only is civil war a great threat but we're barrelling towards it as fast as we can.

Usually, tempers flare in the summer and every summer going forward I expect unrest to break out and we're lucky if it doesn't.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:49 PM, JustinCharge said:

I think the best model to use is the French Revolution because of how it evolved from chaos.  You had protests and riots that got worse and worse and bigger and bigger until the government was overthrown.  So something like:

1. A trump rally evolves into a major protest and riot in the city nearest to the rally, possibly due to democrat attempts to shut the rally down or remove trump from office.

2. democrats / antifa assemble there to counter and it turns into a huge riot.

3. riots begin to break out across cities in the US.

4. Likely there will be a massive riot in Washington DC.  I expect monuments will be attacked / defaced like the Lincoln Memorial or Washington Monument.

5. People stop going to work and everyone gets sucked into the riots.

6. We backslide into civil war.

I don't think we see the formality of states seceding from the union and assembling grand armies.  Its chaos and terror.

Trump likely views his trump rallies as his true base and foundation of power.  He will make a direct and passionate appeal to them if they try to remove him or shut down his rallies.  I think those rallies are the genesis of civil war.  Those are the people ready to fight.

In 50 years, people might be telling their grandkids that they attended a Trump rally back before the Revolution with great pride.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:35 PM, JustinCharge said:

The left is destroying trust.  Madonna can threaten to blow up the white house and nothing happens to her.  Maxine Waters can threaten to confront republicans in the streets and nothing happens to her.  Biden can threaten to punch out Trump and nothing happens to him.  The liberal media can try to scare everyone that what trump does can cause markets to crash, but the liberal media also says we cannot impeach bill clinton because trying to do can cause markets to crash.  Obama can bomb Libya for 7 months without the US being provoked and not ask congress for approval and nothing happens to him.  Trump posts about civil war and suddenly the democrats go bananas and says its impeachable. 

All of these events must be taken together and looked at as part of the whole.  These events together form a society where republicans no longer trust the system.  Republicans see a nation where the rule of law is a joke.  If you are a democrat, you are protected.  If you are republican, they turn everything against you

People wonder how can we be at the verge of civil war, just look at the big picture, look at everything going on.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:43 AM, JustinCharge said:

I'm done with cbfalcon.

Anyway, the thing to watch for now is Russia making a move.  You can obviously see from troop positioning that Russia is planning some type of massive blitz from the arctic into the US.  Its like Hitler blitzing Europe in WW2 but just much bigger.  Obviously Trump is confident he is ready to move on the democrats and wipe them out since he is pushing all the buttons now. 

My best guess at this point is you get waves of renegade alt right groups moving on washington DC to march.  Outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMGs) like Rolling Thunder which number in the hundreds of thousands seem set to roll into DC at some point during the impeachment process in a show of force.  A lot of ex military in there and they have been recruiting for a long time.  With their strong ties to current military members they should be able to convert a healthy chunk of the military to their cause.  Those that stand in their way, that's when Russia sweeps in with a blitz to places like DC, NYC, San Francisco, Los Angeles, etc.  Trump will bivouac them at his HQ and just establish his own government.  Trump can do it.  He is strong enough.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, JustinCharge said:

Like I say, if the US destabilizes (and it pretty much is now), China and Russia have NO CHOICE.  They MUST invade the US.  If they don't, it means some random whackjob can get the nukes.  They'll have to invade and restore order to protect the nukes.  And they are gonna side with Trump and the republicans.  And who cares if 200 million Americans protest that, they can send 400 million chinese.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:39 PM, JustinCharge said:

The left is committing suicide here.  Either they lose this civil unrest to Trump, or the world is gonna come in and put the democrats down. 

On 6/1/2020 at 7:44 PM, JustinCharge said:

That's what I've been saying, the nation will split in half.  China and Russia will offer an alliance with the republican half and it'll be accepted.  The left half gets bent.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:47 PM, JustinCharge said:

There won't be turf.  Just chaos.  Its not like north vs south.  Its scattershot all over the place.  China and Russia coming in restores order.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:50 AM, JustinCharge said:

We're seeing the dividing lines for the upcoming civil war take shape.

Rank and file cops will be on the republican side.
The police bureaucracy will be on the democrat side.

Military leadership will be on the democrat side.
Rank and file military will be on the republican side.

Also, LOL at Mattis falsely claiming that "Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people" when Mattis RESIGNED because Trump tried to bring the troops home - something the democrats have wanted forever.  Trump was granting the democrats' eternal request and Mattis resigns over it and then claims Trump never reaches across the aisle.  What a joke.

--------------------------

https://news.yahoo.com/75-old-man-shoved-ground-142946876.html

Buffalo cops resign from unit in protest after two of their own are suspended for injuring 75-year-old

by: Associated Press, Kacey Montoya
Posted: Jun 5, 2020 / 03:54 PM PDT    / Updated: Jun 5, 2020 / 08:11 PM PDT    

ALBANY, N.Y. – An entire unit of the Buffalo Police Department resigned from their assignments Friday after two officers were suspended amid outcry over video showing officers shoving a 75-year-old man to the ground, according to the Buffalo News and other media outlets.

All 57 of the members of the department's Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit, which responds to riots and other crowd control situations, according to the outlets. The Emergency Response Team members have not quit the police department, but have stepped down from the tactical unit, the Buffalo News reported.

-------------------

https://ktla.com/news/l-a-police-union-calls-garcetti-unstable-after-mayors-comments-calling-officers-killers/

L.A. police union calls Garcetti ‘unstable’ after mayor’s comments calling officers ‘killers’
by: Associated Press, Kacey Montoya
Posted: Jun 5, 2020 / 03:54 PM PDT    / Updated: Jun 5, 2020 / 08:11 PM PDT    

The outrage over George Floyd’s death arrived at Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti’s front door in the form of hundreds of protesters gathered outside his home, loudly chanting to gut funding for the police department.

There was anger about curfews and the use of rubber bullets by police to disperse protesters. The mayor also heard calls for the resignation of police Chief Michel Moore.

It was the kind of pained outcry the popular mayor who was born and raised in Los Angeles has rarely seen since taking office seven years ago, much less at the threshold of his home.

Garcetti responded Wednesday by announcing the city would abruptly reverse plans for boosting LAPD’s spending and instead redirect $250 million from the city budget into programs for health care, jobs and “healing” aimed largely at the black community.

His decision came with a price. Los Angeles’ police union Friday labeled Garcetti “unstable” and accused him of political pandering after he referred to “killers” in remarks about the proposed spending change.

The union saw that remark directed at them, and warned the cut in spending would lead to more crime. The Democratic mayor “smeared every single police officer in Los Angeles and across the nation by calling us killers,” union board member Jamie McBride said. It’s “offensive. It’s wrong.”

-----------------

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/05/john-kelly-criticizes-trump-threat-to-use-armed-forces-on-protests.html

John Kelly criticizes Trump threat to use armed forces to quell protests
Published Fri, Jun 5 20205:36 PM EDTUpdated Fri, Jun 5 20205:57 PM EDT

WASHINGTON — Former White House chief of staff John Kelly said Friday that he did not agree with President Donald Trump’s threat to deploy active-duty U.S. military as the nation braced for another week of planned protests over the death of George Floyd.

“The troops hate it, they don’t see it as their job, they don’t want to be used in that way,” Kelly told Anthony Scaramucci, former White House communications director, during a livestreamed interview. “Now, natural disasters are a different story, hurricanes, earthquakes, we lean forward in the U.S. military to help,” he added, saying that the civil unrest in the United States are “domestic issues.”

------------------

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/03/mattis-trump-letter-protest-299562

Mattis goes after Trump: The president ‘tries to divide us’
The former Defense secretary blasts military leaders.

By LARA SELIGMAN and DANIEL LIPPMAN
06/03/2020 06:43 PM EDT
Updated: 06/04/2020 08:57 AM EDT

Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis broke his silence on the conduct of President Donald Trump on Wednesday, blasting him and top military leaders and saying he is “angry and appalled” with the events of the past week.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership,” Mattis said in a statement sent to reporters Wednesday evening.

This marked Mattis' first public criticism of his former boss since the retired Marine Corps general resigned in December 2018 over Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops from Syria.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:34 AM, JustinCharge said:

the situation is still the same as when i started this thread (or when i posted about it on FBGs).  the right just needs about 20-25% of the US population on its side to revolt.   if it was just that 25% vs the rest of america, the 25% loses.   but the 25% is gonna get china and russia to help them, which makes the republican side overwhelming favorites to win a civil war.   

nothing has changed about any this.  if anything the riots have probably convinced russia and china to take action to support the right in a civil war because they dont want that sort of unrest in THEIR world.  

On 8/28/2020 at 10:07 PM, JustinCharge said:

That's actually one of my metrics.  If society is extremely and deeply concerned about a problem, government tends to address it and that greatly lessens the odds of it happening.  If society thinks the idea is "crazy" then no one takes the steps to prevent it and the odds of it happening goes up significantly.

In the late 1970s, society was terrified of inflation and thought the dollar was going to collapse.  But that fear pushed leadership to take it seriously and come up with solutions to avert it.  But in 2015, trust had collapsed in the US and we were at risk of unrest and civil war yet no-one took it seriously and you were called "crazy" by many if you suggested it.  That lack of fear meant the odds went WAY up because leadership is very unlikely to take the steps to avert it when its a joke.

So here we are, with widespread civil unrest, and there's still a great many people that think the notion of civil war is a total joke and that you are nuts if you talk about it.  That means we are in deep trouble.  I think the war has already started. As I type this, we are having minor clashes between left and right wing once every few weeks.  That's going to get more frequent, the clashes will get bigger, and people will start shooting each other.  We will backslide into it and people will still deny its a civil war all the way down.  Each news event regarding racism will bring larger battles.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:19 AM, JustinCharge said:

I think the first thing to go will be communication and the MSM.  So actually no-one will be sure what the sides are bringing nor what is going on.  We will probably hear rumors or factions and alliances.  The official media will probably say we will have a new era of peace and prosperity for everyone.  But we won't be told of the battles.  If you are outside the US, you might hear of the war.  From our perspective, things get worse and worse and our internet probably goes down and we can never access this forum or most other sites, can't text people.  You are stuck what who you have around you.

If you refuse to get a passport and go somewhere, you may need a bug-out bag and your gas tank kept full.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:13 PM, JustinCharge said:

As of this posting, I think the most likely official start of the second civil war will be democrats / antifa storming congress and attacking republicans as they try to vote on RBG's replacement.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, JustinCharge said:

The crux of my argument for civil war is well-known here and it is not anecdotal.  Widespread loss of trust precedes civil war.  There are plenty of polls out there detailing the collapse in trust in American institutions.  Most recently, we have seen trust in cops collapse. 

1.  You use anecdotal evidence.
2.  You outright lie about my position, claiming it is about anecdotal evidence and fail to give any mention to my core claim that this is about loss of trust.
3.  You then tell me to STFU.

You are a goon.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, JustinCharge said:

This election outcome will not be acceptable.  Too many republicans will get up and fight when faced when the reality that Biden really and truly is the president-elect.  I give it about an 85% chance of civil war if the government makes Biden president-elect.  I think its too late to stop this.  The only reason it has not started is many republicans believe Trump can stop the election.  Be safe.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:48 AM, JustinCharge said:

You can sit there and say this is not happening if you want.  Deny it all you want.  Great.  But take precautions.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:25 PM, JustinCharge said:

After banning me for "trolling" when warning about a civil war, the "other board" now 100% agrees with me that civil war is a concern.  Unfortunately, it is FAR too late to stop it, imo.  It should have been taken seriously years ago, not when it is at our doorstep.  But even now, they don't understand the why of it.  They think a civil war is happening because of the election.  The reason this is happening is because trust has collapsed.  The reason is decades of broken promises.  The reason is how the democrats are currently outright racist against whites.  The reason is how the democrats have adopted nazi tactics.  The reason is bluster from hate from people Like Colbert to Trump.  Any sane voice trying to reason it out gets banned so we spiral further into oblivion.  Democrats rename schools for black people while ignoring blacks shooting each other in the streets, while they ignore a massive homeless problem in their own cities, while they ignore outrageous housing costs.  Tokenism instead of solutions.  Did you really think the people would accept that lack of responsibility forever?  If you don't fix problems, the public loses faith and turns to extremism.

But now they finally are worried about civil war over there, in the trump hq thread, starting with post 23127068 by JAA.

On 12/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, JustinCharge said:

I don't know what sets it off.  There is certainly a chance that a really insignificant event will do it. It could be really big or really small. 

On 12/10/2020 at 8:10 AM, JustinCharge said:

Currently the left believes the right is racists against non-whites and the right believes the left is racist against whites.  So its gone completely tribal about all other issues.  Losing means your culture is obliterated.  So all that is left is war.

On 12/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, JustinCharge said:

18 states litigating 4 others is new data here.  I think either:

1. this lawsuit eventually results (At some point down the line after a scotus ruling) in the 2020 election reversed with a trump second term 
2. several of these states are gonna secede and itll cascade to many more following suit.

biden becoming president is an unacceptable option.  States will secede before they accept him. 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:42 PM, JustinCharge said:

I think this is breaking point.  Secession is now.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:55 PM, JustinCharge said:

I still think there's only a 15% chance that Biden gets sworn in without a revolt and civil war.  Things are really bad.  Biden is absolutely unacceptable.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:04 AM, JustinCharge said:

As I said before the election, if Trump wins then there is a 95% chance the left will revolt.  If Biden wins, there is an 85% chance the right will revolt.  Its civil war either way. 

On 1/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, JustinCharge said:

war is coming.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, JustinCharge said:

There is no way in hell this nation is moving on from Trump.  If he is destroyed and jailed, he just becomes an eternal martyr.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:04 AM, JustinCharge said:

We have seen a massive run on guns and ammo for months, trust collapse, people angry and upset, protests, marches, 100k Trumpers storming the Capitol, over 60% of republicans approve of how Trump handled the storming of the Capitol, etc.  Its fascinating how the democrats seriously think that, if they remove Trump from office, all of these people will go "Gee, I guess I was wrong, I'm going to turn in all my guns and ammo and kneel."  That has to be the most delusional mindset ever from the left.  They are begging for war.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:46 AM, JustinCharge said:

Notice whenever we clearly edge closer to civil war, the lefties come out in force to call me names.  That's all they've got.  Its a sign they agree with me and do not know what to do but lash out.  As they say, the flak is greatest when you are directly over the target.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:55 AM, JustinCharge said:

The reality is that there is a massive amount of people now organizing a huge revolt that will come pretty soon and the government knows it but they can't stop it without arresting half the nation.  So they are just going balls out trying to frame the storming of the Capitol as a mass murder event by evil people, which isn't going to change a damn thing but it is cathartic to the elites in the moment.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:14 AM, JustinCharge said:

I give it about a 85% chance that the civil war will turn into a nuclear war.  I think there's only a 30% chance the human race even exists in the year 2030.  For the first time in human history, a nation with enough nukes to blow up the Earth is politically destabilizing.  Those nukes will go to radical elements and they will use them, or other nations will use their nukes on America. 

Scientists talk about "the Great Filter", something that prevents intelligent life from colonizing the galaxy.  This is the Great Filter.  Nuclear weapons being used by radical factions.  We've kinda always known this was the Great Filter in the way the US has so desperately tried to prevent Iran, North Korea, or lesser states from getting nukes.  That's simply not the only way for radicals to get nukes. Radicals can build their own OR tear apart formerly stable world powers that own nukes.

The human race was just lucky that when the USSR and China got nukes, they opted not to use them.  That was luck.  It bought us more time.  That's all.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:26 PM, JustinCharge said:

Well, it is certain that 1/19/21 is the date for the next right wing action.  I would expect it to be much larger and nationwide.  State capitols again.  Maybe corporate and media headquarters.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, JustinCharge said:

As a reminder, in the event of a civil war, just about everyone here will get made eligible for the draft or get conscripted.  A civil war would be on the level of WW2 for Americans since the theater is North America.  Before Pearl Harbor, Roosevelt instituted a draft where all men between 21 and 35 had to register.  After Pearl Harbor, they changed it from 18 to 64.  And that was without any battles inside the lower 48.  Women are not eligible for the draft but the military really wants to make that happen, too.

On 1/13/2021 at 7:37 AM, JustinCharge said:

That will cause civil war.  The people on the right believe in their hearts that a HUUUUUGE problem in this country is the system is trying to strip away the right-wing's freedom of speech.  If you want war, you ban Trump from twitter, facebook, etc.  You close accounts of right wingers on those platforms.  If you want war, you shut down parler.  The right wing does not care about the opinion that these are not free speech violations.  They see it a such.  The way to heal the divide is communication.  People need to talk and listen more with each other.  Destroying communication means the only avenue people have is violence.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:34 PM, JustinCharge said:

I have been detailing how this is likely to play out for years.  The protests will get bigger and bigger.  The left will be forced to either bargain for their lives or jail half the state of Virginia.  Eventually Russia will enter the conflict to kill all the liberals or put them into work camps.  The left is absolutely and totally focked unless they get their head out of their ass at the 11th hour and come clean.  But they never budge an inch, so I don't know what to do.

The democrats are locked into a death spiral of right wing protests > left tries to ban them all > left creates more martyrs instead > more right wingers radicalize and then march and protest.

On 1/15/2021 at 1:15 PM, JustinCharge said:

I think its safe to say that somewhere around 70-80 million Americans want to overthrow the government right now.  If I'm right (and I usually am), there will be MILLIONS of Trump supporters in DC on 1/21 absolutely tearing everything down and looking to lynch as many elected officials as they can find.  The numbers and the data support that.

The democrats just impeached their hero and the Trump supporters were pissed before that. The government won't survive that impeachment.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:09 PM, JustinCharge said:

We've gotta be less than 100 hours from open revolt at this point.  People armed and devouring riot gear.  Right wing protests and marches continued this weekend across the nation.

On 1/17/2021 at 4:30 AM, JustinCharge said:

were heading for a revolt that will make everyone forget the storming of the capitol.  what is the plan to handle the aftermath?  call trump more names?  more mass arrests?  how long can the liberals keep this up?  Ooooooooooooo, throw trump in jail, that will fix this.

On 1/17/2021 at 4:23 PM, JustinCharge said:

like i say, if 40 million want revolt, you cant win.  if they cant catch you and arrest you, you are hiding in a bunker the rest of your lives.  and then they probably just go after your friends and family members.  there is no option to turn back because if they try the fbi is gonna round them up slowly.  the idiots at the fbi have now forced them to push ahead with full blown revolution.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, JustinCharge said:

as i have said, i think the next set of right wing marches and protests will dwarf 1/6.  the response will probably be a total lockdown where all business are not allowed to open.  no restaurant.  no grocery.  nothing.  for weeks.  stock up now.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, JustinCharge said:

We are NOT in normal times.  Read the room.  The FBI is running around arresting Trump supporters every day.  That will force a war immediately.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:57 PM, JustinCharge said:

I think many in the police and military will join the revolt.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:19 PM, JustinCharge said:

We are on the eve of armed conflict tomorrow in DC.   This country will locked down to tight after that you will forget 2020.

On 3/6/2021 at 8:15 AM, JustinCharge said:

The key change with 2021 is that a significant chunk of the GOP is now taking secession from the Union very seriously.  It is said that the civil war settled the idea and that it is illegal to secede. But, rebellion isn't exactly about following the law, so its just nonsense.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, JustinCharge said:

Honestly, if someone did a poll of Europe or Russian or Chinese people, I bet a majority would say the US government is likely to collapse soon.  I think it scares a lot of people.  Its prudent to buildup military might to be ready for the fallout.

On 4/9/2021 at 7:20 PM, JustinCharge said:

As I said, a majority of Americans didn't want the American Revolution.  You really had like 25%-30% in support of the revolt, paired with support from France and Germany. 

We're in the same setup.  The right wing needs 25%-30% of Americans in support of revolt, then to get aid from Russia (and later China).

On 4/14/2021 at 7:44 PM, JustinCharge said:

I can just feel the tension in this country right now.  I think the right has just about had it with the left's antics.  Packing the court with justices is extremely dangerous and can set off a civil war right there.

On 4/19/2021 at 5:55 PM, JustinCharge said:

This is a pretty big candidate for sparking a civil war right here.  Biden, Pelosi, and Waters are trying to destroy the justice system and coerce a jury to either find Chauvin guilty of face riots.  Republicans in congress seem fed up now and are going after Waters job.  They should also go after Pelosi and Biden.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1