Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ukraine blowing up that dam is an act of desperation. And a war crime. 

Two major headlines today and nothing. Nobody cares anymore.  🤣

7 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Two major headlines today and nothing. Nobody cares anymore.  🤣

Even pimpledoosh has stopped posting 30 times a day about it. It's not going well for Ukraine. 

It appears the long-awaited Ukrainian offensive has begun. Here's an interesting take on how that likely will play out, considering the Ukrainian training, preparedness and weaponry, while the Russian military is a poorly trained, poorly equipped shell of itself that can't comprehend what's coming.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/british-made-tanks-sweep-putin-121523037.html

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It appears the long-awaited Ukrainian offensive has begun. Here's an interesting take on how that likely will play out, considering the Ukrainian training, preparedness and weaponry, while the Russian military is a poorly trained, poorly equipped shell of itself that can't comprehend what's coming.

theres conflicting reports about it.  just a massive fog of war.  some say it has begun.  ukraine says it has not.  Russia says it squashed the counteroffensive.  

the western MSM used to say the battle of bakhmut was critical to everything and were ready to celebrate a ukrainian victory.  then russia won and the MSM forgot all about bakhmut.  the western MSM refuses to report on Ukraine mocking hinduism.  bottom line, the MSM is a nest of liars as usual so its very difficult to trust what is being reported until we see actual gains or losses.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh. What have they done?

Also Russia hsnt even declared war yet.  they are fighting with a small fraction of their troops.  Or even preferring to bring in Wagner prisoner troops, Chechens, or Belarus to fight,  Russia has both hands tied behind their back.  Rusty is the only one who doesnt know this, so he blathers on about how the bad the Russian military is  🤣

Around where I live, the same idiots who put up blm signs have ukraine flags in their yards. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

theres conflicting reports about it.  just a massive fog of war.  some say it has begun.  ukraine says it has not.  Russia says it squashed the counteroffensive. 

The news mentions minor assaults, but who knows.  I'd expect any major offensive to begin with at least 24-hours of shelling.  If/when that's reported - it could signal it's officially underway.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the western MSM used to say the battle of bakhmut was critical to everything and were ready to celebrate a ukrainian victory.  then russia won and the MSM forgot all about bakhmut.  the western MSM refuses to report on Ukraine mocking hinduism.  bottom line, the MSM is a nest of liars as usual so its very difficult to trust what is being reported until we see actual gains or losses.

Multiple sources have reported that the offensive has started. Putin himself says it has started. Ukraine hasn't said it hasn't started. Ukraine hasn't said anything, unless it was in the last few hours. The media never said that Bakhmut was "critical to everything" and that Ukraine was going to celebrate victory. Bakhmut has little significance when it comes to military strategy. It was huge symbolically for Russian, which desperately needed a win after getting its ass kicked for months. Ukraine stuck around because it was a good place to kill Russians and destroy equipment as well as force Russia to waste a bunch of ammo. 

The bottom line is that you continue to write a bunch of nonsense and make yourself look stupid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Multiple sources have reported that the offensive has started. Putin himself says it has started. Ukraine hasn't said it hasn't started. Ukraine hasn't said anything, unless it was in the last few hours. The media never said that Bakhmut was "critical to everything" and that Ukraine was going to celebrate victory. Bakhmut has little significance when it comes to military strategy. It was huge symbolically for Russian, which desperately needed a win after getting its ass kicked for months. Ukraine stuck around because it was a good place to kill Russians and destroy equipment as well as force Russia to waste a bunch of ammo. 

The bottom line is that you continue to write a bunch of nonsense and make yourself look stupid.

Wasn't Russia supposed to be in Kiev like 15 months ago?

And now NATO is unified and expanded under Biden with many many more miles of NATO allies bordering Russia?

Yea, that's what I thought.  Putin dun goofed bigly. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Also Russia hsnt even declared war yet.  they are fighting with a small fraction of their troops.  Or even preferring to bring in Wagner prisoner troops, Chechens, or Belarus to fight,  Russia has both hands tied behind their back.  Rusty is the only one who doesnt know this, so he blathers on about how the bad the Russian military is  🤣

No, you dumbass, Russia has committed a huge volume of its military to Ukraine.

This article says 97 percent of its Army.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-has-deployed-97-of-army-in-ukraine-but-is-struggling-to-advance-u-k-says-91086284

🤣

On 6/9/2023 at 12:58 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

No, you dumbass, Russia has committed a huge volume of its military to Ukraine.

This article says 97 percent of its Army.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-has-deployed-97-of-army-in-ukraine-but-is-struggling-to-advance-u-k-says-91086284

🤣

holy FOCKING shiit.

russia has 2 MILLION troops.  absolutely nobody counting has them anywhere near that size.  at best they are saying 350k.  

stop posting WSJ articles.  moron.

as of now, zelensky seems to have openly admitted the counteroffesive has begun.  thats the proof we are looking for, where both russia and ukraine announce it has begun. stupid focking rusty is going with multiple surces" whatever the fock that means.  while rusty  refuses to link his "multiple sources" ill at least link to zelensky saying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/last-reactor-shut-down-ukraines-092120132.html

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

as of now, zelensky seems to have openly admitted the counteroffesive has begun.  thats the proof we are looking for, where both russia and ukraine announce it has begun. stupid focking rusty is going with multiple surces" whatever the fock that means.  while rusty  refuses to link his "multiple sources" ill at least link to zelensky saying it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/last-reactor-shut-down-ukraines-092120132.html

You've become unhinged earlier than usual tonight.

You said "Ukraine has said it has not." I pointed out that multiple sources - including Putin himself - said it had - but that Ukraine hadn't said anything. Saying nothing isn't the same thing as denying that something is happening.

I pointed out that you saying Ukraine said it hadn't started was incorrect, and I was right, as I am 100 percent of the time when it comes to you. 

But thanks for validating another information victory over you by noting that Zelenskyy acknowledged that the offensive indeed is under way. I was right in noting all the sources that said it had started, and I was right in saying Ukraine hadn't said anything about it at the time.

Pimpadeaux wins again!

:banana:

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You've become unhinged earlier than usual tonight.

You said "Ukraine has said it has not." I pointed out that multiple sources - including Putin himself - said it had - but that Ukraine hadn't said anything. Saying nothing isn't the same thing as denying that something is happening.

I pointed out that you saying Ukraine said it hadn't started was incorrect, and I was right, as I am 100 percent of the time when it comes to you. 

But thanks for validating another information victory over you by noting that Zelenskyy acknowledged that the offensive indeed is under way. I was right in noting all the sources that said it had started, and I was right in saying Ukraine hadn't said anything about it at the time.

Pimpadeaux wins again!

:banana:

You are a dancing banana over this huh? Good for you...

https://www.google.com/search?q=pictures+of+war+torn+ukraine&source=hp&ei=NhyFZLCPMpuYptQP6JCH4A8&oq=pictures+of+war+torn+ukraine&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADMgUIABCABDIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yCAgAEIoFEIYDMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAEyBQghEKABOgIIKToQCC4QAxCPARDqAhCMAxDlAjoQCAAQAxCPARDqAhCMAxDlAjoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CwguEIoFELEDEIMBOhEILhCABBCxAxCDARDHARDRAzoLCC4QgwEQsQMQigU6CwguEIAEELEDEIMBOggILhCABBCxAzoICAAQgAQQsQM6EQguEIoFELEDEIMBEMcBENEDOhEILhCDARCvARDHARCxAxCKBToECAAQAzoLCAAQFhAeEPEEEApQ_g5Yp5kBYO-fAWgBcAB4AIABqgGIAcUckgEENC4yNJgBAKABAbABEg&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#imgrc=rc5z64LxSYUUUM

On 6/6/2023 at 9:40 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

The only company of a woman he's ever known in adulthood is his mom bringing him Campbell's chicken-noodle soup and a grilled-cheese sammich three times a day to his prepper nest in her tinfoil-covered basement. That's all he eats.

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! WHERE MUH SOUP AND SAMMICH!!!!!! WE WON'T GET ANY WHEN WE SUBMIT TO PUTIN!!!!!!

Putin should try Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup before shutting the manufacturing facility down. That's good stuff. 😛

This next month is going to be interesting.

Completely avoidable war.  Neo cons don’t care. 

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This next month is going to be interesting.

Yeah, it's tough to tell whether this offensive is working. I've read they've had some gains in places, but he Russians have been preparing for this. Ukraine doesn't have the pleasure of solid air support a propertly coordinated attack.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Completely avoidable war.  Neo cons don’t care. 

Kind of hard to label it as "avoidable" when a savage autocracy that wants to put the Soviet band back together invents the war. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Kind of hard to label it as "avoidable" when a savage autocracy that wants to put the Soviet band back together invents the war. 

All of that would be true, if you reversed it.  

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All of that would be true, if you reversed it.  

That Ukraine attacked Russia? Don't think that was going to happen, skipparoo!

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That Ukraine attacked Russia? Don't think that was going to happen, skipparoo!

Totally avoidable like he said. But Biden and Obama had to overthrow Ukrainians democratically elected president in a free and fair election. 

none of this happens without that event 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Totally avoidable like he said. But Biden and Obama had to overthrow Ukrainians democratically elected president in a free and fair election. 

none of this happens without that event 

well if you go back further in time, Putin was completely friendly until the west accepted homosexuality about 15 years ago.  after that he started delivering lots of speeches calling America evil.  i'd assume a conflict was coming in some fashion.  and Russia will never surrender because to accept homosexuality would be to damn their souls for eternity.

• Haha 1

Ukraine reports three villages liberated in first victories of counter-offensive.

Footage on social media showed Ukrainian troops celebrating in Blahodatne and Neskuchne in the Donetsk region. Kyiv's deputy defence minister said nearby Makarivka was also taken. These three settlements would be the first liberated, but not the first that Ukraine has recaptured since Monday, when pockets of its forces began to advance in the country's south.

Moscow has yet to confirm the fall of any of the villages, instead speaking of repelling Ukrainian assaults in the region.

In footage troops could be seen raising the Ukrainian flag outside a burned out building in Blahodatne. An army spokesperson said the gains were the first localised victories of the counter-offensive.

While the capture of the three villages mark the biggest advances of recent days, the settlements are relatively small. Blahodatne had a population of just 1,000 residents. The village, which has been the centre of intense fighting in recent days, sits on the road towards the city of Mariupol, and some analysts have suggested that Ukraine could seek to recapture the port city in the coming months.

The extent of Ukraine's operations remain unclear, but the US-based think tank the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) said on Saturday that Kyiv's forces were attacking in at least four front-line areas.

Ukraine has suffered some setbacks when probing Russian fortifications. A group of Ukrainian soldiers reported losing new American Bradley fighting vehicles in the Zaporizhzhia province. Six of nine vehicles were wrecked, they said, adding that they feared someone had leaked information on their plans.

Analysts have highlighted the difficulties Ukraine faces in trying to pierce lines that Russia has been fortifying for months. But in other areas Kyiv's troops are said to have breached the front lines in mechanised attacks over the weekend, with German Leopard-2 tanks said to have been deployed.

The BBC has not independently verified the incidents.

Sounds good so far.

Before it started, Youtube generals guessed which of the four places Ukraine would attack. Turns out all four. The drive to Mariupol is more down the center, which is further east than I guessed (Melitopol). But I'm sure they're taking the path of least resistance.

8 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Sounds good so far.

Before it started, Youtube generals guessed which of the four places Ukraine would attack. Turns out all four. The drive to Mariupol is more down the center, which is further east than I guessed (Melitopol). But I'm sure they're taking the path of least resistance.

both sides constanty report victories that never get confirmed.  if russia confirms those villages were taken, then we have something.  but a lot of the time, they just lie, or one side takes a village and the other takes it right back.

8 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Sounds good so far.

Yeah, it's going to be intreresting to see how this plays out. The taking of the villages is encouraging. I'd like to see a deeper dive into the military strategy here. One thing the Ukrainians lack in a Western-type offensive such as this is air support. But Russia doesn't have much of it, either.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, it's going to be intreresting to see how this plays out. The taking of the villages is encouraging. I'd like to see a deeper dive into the military strategy here. One thing the Ukrainians lack in a Western-type offensive such as this is air support. But Russia doesn't have much of it, either.

again, dont listen to rusty.  hes just reporting suposed ukrainian victories and not checking his work.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

both sides constanty report victories that never get confirmed.  if russia confirms those villages were taken, then we have something.  but a lot of the time, they just lie, or one side takes a village and the other takes it right back.

One thing is certain is that this most certainly is an ideological struggle over the acceptance of homosexuality, and both sides are willing to die by the tens of thousands in the bloodiest war on European soil since World War II to fight for or against the right to have a grindr profile and have the kind of blow and go your dad enjoyed when your mom was out of the house and you were in the basement, quivering over information morsels that bolstered your paranoid and mentally ill paradigm.

🤣

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

again, dont listen to rusty.  hes just reporting suposed ukrainian victories and not checking his work.

How much of my domination of your ass are you going to stand before you disappear again into your lurking safe space?

🤣

neither side is in agreement yet on the early results of the counteoffensive.  ukraine says it has taken a few villages, russia says the CO has been unsuccessful.  fog of war continues.  as i say, both sides eventually agree on battles but were not there yet on this one.

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How much of my domination of your ass are you going to stand before you disappear again into your lurking safe space?

🤣

But...you're losing every argument...:blink:

i think the best thing you could say at this stage is 3 settlements may be in a contested zone.  ive heard rumors that ukrainians were able to move in on them because stormy weather prevented russia from using drones and air attacks to repel them, but now the weather is a lot better and there is a massive push back by russians with troops and superior air support which may drive them out today.  i havent heard any rumors of ukraine being successful anywhere else.

so basically the score is:

thunderstorm: 1
ukraine: 0
russia: 0

but all of this is rumor with nothing confirmed.  we still need to see both sides russian and ukraine confirm land has changed hands.

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i think the best thing you could say at this stage is 3 settlements may be in a contested zone.  ive heard rumors that ukrainians were able to move in on them because stormy weather prevented russia from using drones and air attacks to repel them, but now the weather is a lot better and there is a massive push back by russians with troops and superior air support which may drive them out today.  i havent heard any rumors of ukraine being successful anywhere else.

so basically the score is:

thunderstorm: 1
ukraine: 0
russia: 0

but all of this is rumor with nothing confirmed.  we still need to see both sides russian and ukraine confirm land has changed hands.

Don't stop with your second-hand news. You can go your own way, but I can still hear you saying that you'd never break the chain. But oh daddy, you making loving fun. And I'm sure you're never going back again to your goldust woman. I don't want to know your dreams, songbird.

but like i say, rusty is exposing his ignorance in reporting that ukraine took several settlements because if he was following the war at ALL, hed know that settlements change hands back and forth all the time in this special military operation and getting hyped for this particular one without the required nuance is focking stupid.