Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

And you will STILL be on your laptop 24x7, just like mdc. No life. 

Yelling at the clouds early this morning I see.

Russia launched a massive flying shovel attack at Kiev last nite. all russian shovels were shot down by the mighty ukraine military.  ukraine lit several bonfires in kiev to celebrate the perfect defense.  unfortunately a small freak earthquake happened to hit ukraine at the same moment which just happened to damage some military installations in the city. clearly this small quake was 100% geological in nature because all russian missiles and drones were shot down and russia ran out of drones  and missiles months ago so it was just flying shovels anyway.  this is the MSM reporting!

https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/quake-info/7641035/quake-felt-May-28-2023-Near-Bucha-Kyiv-Ukraine.html

Russia fired many more flying shovels at western Ukraine.  ukraine buildings managed to successfully intercept all shovels.  more celebratory bonfires were lit by ukraine.  this is the msm reporting.

• Haha 1

Footage from Kiev.  Ukrainians on the run as flying shovels rain down in broad daylight.

We all know Russia still has drones and missiles.  You don't have to keep posting the super funny flying shovels joke over and over and over.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

We all know Russia still has drones and missiles.  You don't have to keep posting the super funny flying shovels joke over and over and over.

What?

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Footage from Kiev.  Ukrainians on the run as flying shovels rain down in broad daylight.

Hopefully in the name of humanity they won't switch from shovels to hoes.

6 hours ago, nobody said:

haha. the liberal MSM kept running the story that russia was out of ammo and missiles forever.  they refuse to retract.

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hopefully in the name of humanity they won't switch from shovels to hoes.

"Shovels" went over my head.

I don't get "shovels" came from, I've been assuming it was a type of drone or missile, but now it looks like an inside joke.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I don't get "shovels" came from, I've been assuming it was a type of drone or missile, but now it looks like an inside joke.

inside only to him.  He's upset that "main stream media" is allegedly saying Russia is out of missiles even though I've never read anything like that anywhere.

He seems upset anytime someone suggests Russia isn't running over Ukraine.

Those aren't shovels, those are hoes. 

And Russia is filled with them hairy pitted snaggletoofs. 

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Those aren't shovels, those are hoes. 

And Russia is filled with them hairy pitted snaggletoofs. 

Russia has a lot of fine women and keeps losing the men who might be marrying them.

On 5/29/2023 at 9:22 PM, Voltaire said:

the MSM kept running with stories that Russia was out of ammo, guns, missiles, etc. and were fighting barehanded.  So the shovels meme started.  Russians defeated armed Ukrainians to capture Bahmut with shovels.  Russia fires flying shovels at Ukraine cities.  There are no explosions but Ukraine likes to light celebratory bonfires after shooting down all the flying shovels.

i explained too much.

• Thanks 1

But yeah the white house is desperate to make it clear it does not authorize Ukraine firing drones or missiles into Russia.  One reason is that those attacks help seal a firm alliance between India and Russia.  but i think its way too late for that.

Why is it that the liberals always care most about shltty people in this world. Over good people. 

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Why is it that the liberals always care most about shltty people in this world. Over good people. 

I bet you think you fall in the good people category, huh?

Just now, nobody said:

I bet you think you fall in the good people category, huh?

Damn right I do. And I don't need others' money. Just stop taking mine and giving it to losers.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the MSM kept running with stories that Russia was out of ammo, guns, missiles, etc. and were fighting barehanded.  So the shovels meme started.  Russians defeated armed Ukrainians to capture Bahmut with shovels.  Russia fires flying shovels at Ukraine cities.  There are no explosions but Ukraine likes to light celebratory bonfires after shooting down all the flying shovels.

i explained too much.

Shovels!

Fun fact, the political party responsible for getting us knee deep in a foreign war in Ukraine which also slaps sanctions on Russia ALSO is slapping sanctions and travel bans on any red state from the blue states it controls and calls maga terrorists. that is not the good side. 

35 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Fun fact, the political party responsible for getting us knee deep in a foreign war in Ukraine which also slaps sanctions on Russia ALSO is slapping sanctions and travel bans on any red state from the blue states it controls and calls maga terrorists. that is not the good side. 

How’s your Bud Light you bought at Target taste?

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The support for Ukraine has been bipartisan. The only ones against it are MAGAturds like you. And I haven't read anything in the media that Russia is low on weapons. What I've read is that while they're losing an obscene volume of soldiers and equipment, they've got an almost endless stockpile of Soviet-era stuff they can upgrade and throw into battle. 

Have you been right about anything in your miserable life?

Oh, it was bi-partisan. Well, in that case , I completely agree with all of it. Politicians tell me what’s best.  Honest as they come.  

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

What sanctions and travel bans or being imposed on red states? This ought to be good.

i had like 39 notifications of people quoting me.  all were known liberal trolls and bots.  didnt read one because i just assume is a lame personal attack or guilt trip.  straight into the trash.  that was maybe a month of replies unread.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

i had like 39 notifications of people quoting me.  all were known liberal trolls and bots.  didnt read one because i just assume is a lame personal attack or guilt trip.  straight into the trash.  that was maybe a month of replies unread.

You sure they weren’t missile launch warnings?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, it was bi-partisan. Well, in that case , I completely agree with all of it. Politicians tell me what’s best.  Honest as they come.  

its bi-partisan, but dont mention the uniparty, thats a conspiracy

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I suspected that part of the reason you post what you post is because you enjoy the attention.  I know you would never admit it, but I bet you are very lonely.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

its bi-partisan, but dont mention the uniparty, thats a conspiracy

They can always agree on war. 

Remember when Trump said treating Russia as a global threat was from 1980’s foreign policy? 

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

So Ukraine blew up the Nord Stream pipeline and we knew about it.  Anyone else hearing this? 

Yeah fok Ukraine, what are we doing helping these losers. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/06/06/nord-stream-pipeline-explosion-ukraine-russia/

Son of a bich, he was fired. 

On 6/1/2023 at 12:35 PM, nobody said:

I suspected that part of the reason you post what you post is because you enjoy the attention.  I know you would never admit it, but I bet you are very lonely.

The only company of a woman he's ever known in adulthood is his mom bringing him Campbell's chicken-noodle soup and a grilled-cheese sammich three times a day to his prepper nest in her tinfoil-covered basement. That's all he eats.

MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! WHERE MUH SOUP AND SAMMICH!!!!!! WE WON'T GET ANY WHEN WE SUBMIT TO PUTIN!!!!!!

Ukraine blowing up that dam is an act of desperation. And a war crime.