Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

40 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

but like i say, rusty is exposing his ignorance in reporting that ukraine took several settlements because if he was following the war at ALL, hed know that settlements change hands back and forth all the time in this special military operation and getting hyped for this particular one without the required nuance is focking stupid.

It's particularly hilarious that you think you have all these inside sources feeding you information that you run down the field with, only to smack into yet another windmill of incorrectness, shame and failure. 🤣

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

but like i say, rusty is exposing his ignorance in reporting that ukraine took several settlements because if he was following the war at ALL, hed know that settlements change hands back and forth all the time in this special military operation and getting hyped for this particular one without the required nuance is focking stupid.

Rusty is Ukraine's very own Tokyo Rose. 

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Lot of commie sympathizers in here I see. Enjoy the borscht, comrades!

russia overthrew the commies a few decades ago.  they then embraced Christianity, the free market, guns and shifted to the right.  Todays commies are the democrat party.  so you are calling yourself out.

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's particularly hilarious that you think you have all these inside sources feeding you information that you run down the field with, only to smack into yet another windmill of incorrectness, shame and failure. 🤣

rusty has banged his head so hard today he thinks i have inside sources lol

still fog of war.

Russian side is pinning medals on combatants for claiming to have destroyed loads of German and US tanks and vehicles and gleeful at supposedly setting up a cauldron to murder loads of enemy troops.  Ukrainians at the cauldron gleeful in claiming theyve captured 4 villages. 

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

still fog of war.

Russian side is pinning medals on combatants for claiming to have destroyed loads of German and US tanks and vehicles and gleeful at supposedly setting up a cauldron to murder loads of enemy troops.  Ukrainians at the cauldron gleeful in claiming theyve captured 4 villages. 

One thing that's anything but foggy and stands out with crystal-clear clarity is that you're a deluded idiot.

overall, its a snoozefest.  like 4-5 villages are contested.  effectively zero movement of the front.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

overall, its a snoozefest.  like 4-5 villages are contested.  effectively zero movement of the front.

It's a chess game. Ukraine is poking around the Russian positions to test their defenses and making moves to disguise the real punch that is coming. You'd know this if you actually read things instead of dismiss them instead of following the like-minded looney misinformation sources you cling to.

ignoring rusty trolling, lets look at the current narratives on each side.

Russia:  the claim is Russia is trying to establish a cauldron to slaughter loads of Ukrainian troops.
Ukraine:  the claim is the first punch is successful and now they are in an operational pause to prepare the next punch.

but the map basically hasnt changed since the counter-offensive started.

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

ignoring rusty trolling, lets look at the current narratives on each side.

Russia:  the claim is Russia is trying to establish a cauldron to slaughter loads of Ukrainian troops.
Ukraine:  the claim is the first punch is successful and now they are in an operational pause to prepare the next punch.

but the map basically hasnt changed since the counter-offensive started.

Because Ukraine is enaging in fakeouts and probing maneuvers, like I did in your mom's poophole last night while you were sobbing in the basement over how much I've made you my prison beyatch on this message board. The main attack has yet to come.

:banana:

This is why Russia is losing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-military-bloggers-losing-minds-025811937.html

This unit stood there for two hours waiting for a commander to come give a motivational speech, and the Ukrainians spotted that and hammered them with missiles, killing at least 100 soldiers and perhaps many more.

This is the same kind of mindset that resulted in Germany losing the D-Day invasion and ultimately the war. Units aren't allowed to think for themselves and react to what's in front of them.

We’re killing it! We desperately need more help! 

Fog of war:

rumors out of Russia are that the 4 villages Ukraine captured early on last week were simply indefensible but Ukraine captured them to show photos of progress and now its stalled.   Rumors of Ukrainian troops refusing orders to attack into meatgrinder fortifications on several fronts and surrendering to Russia instead.

Rumors out of Ukraine are that Ukraine is preparing encirclements of Russian troops on many fronts after a resupply.

What we CAN be sure of is that the front is essentially unchanged since the start of the counteroffensive.

I think we have to call it.  The Ukrainian counteroffensive has been going on for a while and nothing has changed.  Its been a failure to this point.  I expect rusty to refuse to admit this and troll some more instead, as usual.  Remember, don't listen to him.

20 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think we have to call it.  The Ukrainian counteroffensive has been going on for a while and nothing has changed.  Its been a failure to this point.  I expect rusty to refuse to admit this and troll some more instead, as usual.  Remember, don't listen to him.

Why are you such a shill for a brutal dictator like Putin?  He invaded a sovereign country yet you adore him like a school girl adores One Direction.

Something is seriously wrong with you boyo. 

37 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why are you such a shill for a brutal dictator like Putin?  He invaded a sovereign country yet you adore him like a school girl adores One Direction.

He's usually full of shìt, but just saying the front hasn't changed much is factually accurate.  

I get your larger point, though, that the tone of his posts belie an underlying sympathy to Putin.  I guess I'm just saying the question would be more effective after one of the posts with a more obvious shading toward Russia that you'd get in the next day or so.

18 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's usually full of shìt, but just saying the front hasn't changed much is factually accurate.  

I get your larger point, though, that the tone of his posts belie an underlying sympathy to Putin.  I guess I'm just saying the question would be more effective after one of the posts with a more obvious shading toward Russia that you'd get in the next day or so.

The offensive just started so who knows how it will will play out.

I just don't get people rooting for Russia.  Seems really weird to me.  They invaded Ukraine FFS.

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why are you such a shill for Ukraine?  Cause your best boy Obama overthrew their democratically elected president and placed a shadow govt breaking a treaty nato had with Russia?  

why do you care that Russia invaded Ukraine but don’t care about any time the US invaded sovereign nations?

Why do you think the US/media is honest about this war, but hasn’t been honest about any other war in our lifetimes?

US General Milley says the US trained 11k Ukie soldiers and 60k have been trained by the West

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Gen. Mark A. Milley said that since the beginning of the Russian invasion, the United States has trained over 11,000 Ukrainians in combined-arms maneuver and staff training. That training effort has resulted in the creation of 12 Ukrainian maneuver battalions of nearly 5,000 operators who are now in the fight, he said.  Nearly 60,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been trained by allies and partners, including those 11,000 trained by the U.S., Milley said. 

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3429669/nations-step-up-with-new-ukraine-military-assistance/

34 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

US General Milley says the US trained 11k Ukie soldiers and 60k have been trained by the West

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Army Gen. Mark A. Milley said that since the beginning of the Russian invasion, the United States has trained over 11,000 Ukrainians in combined-arms maneuver and staff training. That training effort has resulted in the creation of 12 Ukrainian maneuver battalions of nearly 5,000 operators who are now in the fight, he said.  Nearly 60,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been trained by allies and partners, including those 11,000 trained by the U.S., Milley said. 

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3429669/nations-step-up-with-new-ukraine-military-assistance/

Did Miley assure that they use the proper pronouns? 

3 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Yeah ... but ... but ... but ... Justy has SOURCES!

🤣

On 6/15/2023 at 11:19 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russian-military-bloggers-losing-minds-025811937.html

This unit stood there for two hours waiting for a commander to come give a motivational speech, and the Ukrainians spotted that and hammered them with missiles, killing at least 100 soldiers and perhaps many more.

This is the same kind of mindset that resulted in Germany losing the D-Day invasion and ultimately the war. Units aren't allowed to think for themselves and react to what's in front of them.

Russia's not losing anything, you dolt.  Russia has sucked out Western European and US weaponry by standing there and letting Ukrainian (along with US special forces, UK Royal Marines and other foreigners) slam themselves into some Russian line.  Hell, even paid mercenaries and convicts took Bakhmut.  Ukrainian losses are staggering.  I don't think even Raytheon can keep up with the waste of resources, though there is no shortage of jerkoffs in our gov't. that will keep funding this nonsense.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2023 at 8:19 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

What the what?   Russia has annexed a significant chunk of Ukraine.  They are not losing.

31 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Russia's not losing anything, you dolt.  Russia has sucked out Western European and US weaponry by standing there and letting Ukrainian (along with US special forces, UK Royal Marines and other foreigners) slam themselves into some Russian line.  Hell, even paid mercenaries and convicts took Bakhmut.  Ukrainian losses are staggering.  I don't think even Raytheon can keep up with the waste of resources, though there is no shortage of jerkoffs in our gov't. that will keep funding this nonsense.

It took them nine months to take a town the size of Muncie, and it was a great place for the Ukrainians to slaughter Russians and destroy equipment. It had almost zero military significance, and the West has provided them with only a handful of tanks and not our best stuff. The main thrust of this offensive has yet to come.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

What the what?   Russia has annexed a significant chunk of Ukraine.  They are not losing.

Is this what your "sources" tell you?

You're the Not So Deep State.

🤣

3 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

I just don't get people rooting for Russia.  Seems really weird to me.  They invaded Ukraine FFS.

One could argue at this point, western support of Ukraine has done it's job.  It's shown Russia that any sort of incursions by Russia into foreign lands will be met with significant resistance.

And, therefore, the quickest way to end this conflict would be a Russian victory by pulling support and allowing Russia to eventually overrun Ukraine (if they even can).

You could also argue that our involvement in Ukraine is in some way to protect certain individual's interest in the region as a profit center, and the more emotional folks among us, may be thinking that rooting for Russia sticks it to those who may have less than the purest motivations for engaging our tax dollars in an area of the world with limited strategic value.

In my opinion, we should pack up and go, or trickle just enough support to allow for a stalemate, but I'm an unfeeling robot that doesn't really care about individual lives... Just the greater good.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Why are you such a shill for Ukraine?  Cause your best boy Obama overthrew their democratically elected president and placed a shadow govt breaking a treaty nato had with Russia?  

why do you care that Russia invaded Ukraine but don’t care about any time the US invaded sovereign nations?

Why do you think the US/media is honest about this war, but hasn’t been honest about any other war in our lifetimes?

Support for Ukraine is driven by the fact Russia has invaded their sovereign territory.  Russia by most accounts has been brutal in their tactics which is has aligned with their con-ops in other conflicts.  Helping to defend ukraine can be considered a moral obligation given the humanitarian crisis that the conflict causes between refugees and Russia's reported treatment of citizens within occupied areas.  

There is also an argument to be made that Ukraine acts a buffer between Russia that tends to be an aggressor when an opportunity to strengthen itself presents.  And then of course there's the access to the resources in which Ukraine is rich.

As to not caring about us invading other sovereign lands, I would say you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would say they "didn't care" about the US's involvement in those conflicts.

And to the integrity of the media in regards to this conflict, the macroscopic circumstances that would allow one to form an opinion isn't necessarily dependent on MSM characterization of the events.

4 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

One could argue at this point, western support of Ukraine has done it's job.  It's shown Russia that any sort of incursions by Russia into foreign lands will be met with significant resistance.

And, therefore, the quickest way to end this conflict would be a Russian victory by pulling support and allowing Russia to eventually overrun Ukraine (if they even can).

You could also argue that our involvement in Ukraine is in some way to protect certain individual's interest in the region as a profit center, and the more emotional folks among us, may be thinking that rooting for Russia sticks it to those who may have less than the purest motivations for engaging our tax dollars in an area of the world with limited strategic value.

In my opinion, we should pack up and go, or trickle just enough support to allow for a stalemate, but I'm an unfeeling robot that doesn't really care about individual lives... Just the greater good.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Support for Ukraine is driven by the fact Russia has invaded their sovereign territory.  Russia by most accounts has been brutal in their tactics which is has aligned with their con-ops in other conflicts.  Helping to defend ukraine can be considered a moral obligation given the humanitarian crisis that the conflict causes between refugees and Russia's reported treatment of citizens within occupied areas.  

There is also an argument to be made that Ukraine acts a buffer between Russia that tends to be an aggressor when an opportunity to strengthen itself presents.  And then of course there's the access to the resources in which Ukraine is rich.

As to not caring about us invading other sovereign lands, I would say you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who would say they "didn't care" about the US's involvement in those conflicts.

And to the integrity of the media in regards to this conflict, the macroscopic circumstances that would allow one to form an opinion isn't necessarily dependent on MSM characterization of the events.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It took them nine months to take a town the size of Muncie, and it was a great place for the Ukrainians to slaughter Russians and destroy equipment. It had almost zero military significance, and the West has provided them with only a handful of tanks and not our best stuff. The main thrust of this offensive has yet to come.

Yes, Rusty, the Ukrainians slaughtered Russians and destroyed their equipment, then retreated faster than through a goose.  The Ukrainians sustained staggering losses of men and equipment and fled Bakhmut after getting railed by Wagner, who fought door-to-door in urban fighting, through mined areas, etc.  We haven't even seen the actual Russian Military deployed en masse.  Why would we?  Russia continues to suck out more of these unfortunates and Western arms through their half assed counter-offensives that go nowhere except running into a Russian brick wall.

Europe should be paying their fair share, which would be the bulk of the funding.  Biden getting rolled. Trump would have had them paying up.  No doubt. Then again, he had Putin contained. Putin attacked a weak, corrupt and compromised and illegitimate empty suit. 

3 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Yes, Rusty, the Ukrainians slaughtered Russians and destroyed their equipment, then retreated faster than through a goose.  The Ukrainians sustained staggering losses of men and equipment and fled Bakhmut after getting railed by Wagner, who fought door-to-door in urban fighting, through mined areas, etc.  We haven't even seen the actual Russian Military deployed en masse.  Why would we?  Russia continues to suck out more of these unfortunates and Western arms through their half assed counter-offensives that go nowhere except running into a Russian brick wall.

I'm not saying that the cost of Ukrainian lives hasn't been high, but I posted an article noting that Russia has a huge percentage of its military engaged in Ukraine, like 97 percent of its Army. Why would Russia be so half-assed about this war? That makes no sense.

It sent a poorly trained, poorly equipped force into Ukraine, thinking it would just roll over the country in a matter of days and install a puppet government.

Russia seriously underestimated what Ukraine could do and the western support for it. 

there are a lot of pro-ukie bloggers getting all excited about ukie troops crossed the dnipro river and attacking, spinning wild hopes and dreams of ukies establishing a beachhead and capturing loads of territory.  but again, we need to see concrete success.  ukies are attacking all over the front but only capturing a few settlements that are the equivalent of a lonely road passing thru 5 buildings in the middle of Iowa.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

there are a lot of pro-ukie bloggers getting all excited about ukie troops crossed the dnipro river and attacking, spinning wild hopes and dreams of ukies establishing a beachhead and capturing loads of territory.  but again, we need to see concrete success.  ukies are attacking all over the front but only capturing a few settlements that are the equivalent of a lonely road passing thru 5 buildings in the middle of Iowa.

Justy, no reputable media is reporting that Ukraine is kicking ass with this offensive. They're in juke and jive phase right now, and the main offensive has yet to come. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not saying that the cost of Ukrainian lives hasn't been high, but I posted an article noting that Russia has a huge percentage of its military engaged in Ukraine, like 97 percent of its Army. Why would Russia be so half-assed about this war? That makes no sense.

It sent a poorly trained, poorly equipped force into Ukraine, thinking it would just roll over the country in a matter of days and install a puppet government.

Russia seriously underestimated what Ukraine could do and the western support for it. 

Eh, most of their military is not engaged.  They're holding areas in the East of Ukraine while Ukrainians continue to lose more men and material on ill-conceived offensives.  So if I have this correct, Russia, which is supposed to be some impoverished Country suffering under the weight of Western sanctions, isn't really suffering, while Western Europe is about out of weapons, has jacked up energy costs and a de-industrialized Germany.  Western Europe is hanging by a thread.  The US, Trillions in debt, keeps voting to send more money and weaponry to Ukraine while there are growing homeless encampments in major US cities and untold numbers flooding over the Southern border, while Congress holds votes to abolish gas stoves.  In short, Russia has essentially been absorbing everything the West has thrown at them and the West is the worse for wear.  This after starting this cluster f with the Maidan coup and shelling ethnic Russians in the East.  What a self-own.  If I were a Russian General, I'd let the Ukrainians continue to try to attack while whittling down their numbers and machinery.  They'll soon be conscripting 70 year olds to use as cannon fodder, while Lindsey Graham appears on Face the Nation to argue that another $500 million is desperately needed for Ukraine in the most important conflict of a generation.  You, still acting as a regime propagandist, should be made to wear a Burger King cardboard crown for an entire week for being such a clown.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Eh, most of their military is not engaged.  They're holding areas in the East of Ukraine while Ukrainians continue to lose more men and material on ill-conceived offensives.  So if I have this correct, Russia, which is supposed to be some impoverished Country suffering under the weight of Western sanctions, isn't really suffering, while Western Europe is about out of weapons, has jacked up energy costs and a de-industrialized Germany.  Western Europe is hanging by a thread.  The US, Trillions in debt, keeps voting to send more money and weaponry to Ukraine while there are growing homeless encampments in major US cities and untold numbers flooding over the Southern border, while Congress holds votes to abolish gas stoves.  In short, Russia has essentially been absorbing everything the West has thrown at them and the West is the worse for wear.  This after starting this cluster f with the Maidan coup and shelling ethnic Russians in the East.  What a self-own.  If I were a Russian General, I'd let the Ukrainians continue to try to attack while whittling down their numbers and machinery.  They'll soon be conscripting 70 year olds to use as cannon fodder, while Lindsey Graham appears on Face the Nation to argue that another $500 million is desperately needed for Ukraine in the most important conflict of a generation.  You, still acting as a regime propagandist, should be made to wear a Burger King cardboard crown for an entire week for being such a clown.

How are we worse off? Inflation is coming down. The market is on a bull run. Gas is at a healthy $3 a gallon where I live. Putin says they're doing all awesome, but are they really? 

I'm opposed to Russia trying to take over Ukraine. It's just focking wrong, and Ukraine is going to fight to the last bullet. A Russian victory would be a very bad thing for the world.

You're just another MAGAturd white nationalist for whom history will repeat itself, rendering you isolated like all the fascist knuckleheads who have come before you.

11 hours ago, nobody said:

Again everything you said is true and I agree

however once again all avoidable by not overthrowing Ukrainian govt in 2014

9 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How are we worse off? Inflation is coming down. The market is on a bull run. Gas is at a healthy $3 a gallon where I live. Putin says they're doing all awesome, but are they really? 

I'm opposed to Russia trying to take over Ukraine. It's just focking wrong, and Ukraine is going to fight to the last bullet. A Russian victory would be a very bad thing for the world.

You're just another MAGAturd white nationalist for whom history will repeat itself, rendering you isolated like all the fascist knuckleheads who have come before you.

Gas is $3.75/gallon here.  Inflation is high across the board on a number of items, including necessities like food.  Pointing to any incremental decrease from ridiculous highs is a clown world move and this economy is further being throttled by unnecessary Fed interest rate hikes.  A Russian victory doesn't mean a whole lot either way.  The white nationalist, fascist attempted insults don't really make ay sense here, unless you want me to post photos of UKR soldiers with swastika emblems on their uniforms.  Are you even white?  What color would you expect the population of a Country to be that was founded and stocked by white people?  Were they to have pride in their country, would they be labeled white nationalists by you?  The fock.  Post a picture of you wearing that BK crown.

• Thanks 1