Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

As far as the lying MSM, I have this image in my head of the media falsely painting Putin as Hitler and Prigozhin as the western-friendly guy criticizing Putin, but if Prigozhin actually overthrows Putin, then the MSM will start printing stories like "Prigozhin is in power - and in a shocking development, he is worse than Putin!  Who could have guessed????"

6 hours ago, nobody said:

Well a power vacuum is likely the most dangerous nuclear situation, but the most likely outcome of a coup is Putin flees to south america and some oligarch assumes power and pulls out of Ukraine in exchange for western support to stabilize the situation.

The coup won’t be successful.  Nobody wants this man-titted nutjob to assume power.

Guy seems anti-using nukes.  https://news.yahoo.com/prigozhin-ridicules-nuclear-strike-idea-142300014.html

Also wants the war to end and focus on holding territory they already have: https://news.yahoo.com/wagner-prigozhin-proposes-russia-ends-215600425.html

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Guy seems anti-using nukes.  https://news.yahoo.com/prigozhin-ridicules-nuclear-strike-idea-142300014.html

Also wants the war to end and focus on holding territory they already have: https://news.yahoo.com/wagner-prigozhin-proposes-russia-ends-215600425.html

yah ive been over this a billion times in the nuke thread.  they say were gonna nuke everything one day and then say they are anti-nuke the next.

Do we really want this clown to be successful?  He’s a reckless nutjob.  His life’s work is killing people.  And he has man-boobs.

17 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

yah ive been over this a billion times in the nuke thread.  they say were gonna nuke everything one day and then say they are anti-nuke the next.

What I want to see is quotes from Prighozin directly and specifically to indicate that he is included in the "they." 

giphy.gif

Going to be an interesting week or two in Russia.

Prigozhin will never make it out of Rostov alive.  People aren’t going to risk their lives backing a guy who looks like the insane Marlon Brando character in Apocalypse Now - only drunk and with bitcch-titts.  Nope.  Not gonna happen.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Prigozhin will never make it out of Rostov alive.  People aren’t going to risk their lives backing a guy who looks like the insane Marlon Brando character in Apocalypse Now - only drunk and with bitcch-titts.  Nope.  Not gonna happen.

His best hope is that fed up Russian troops won't fire on him, but maybe join in. Morale is in the toilet. In Rostov they just rolled over. Things are going to get interesting.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

As far as the lying MSM, I have this image in my head of the media falsely painting Putin as Hitler and Prigozhin as the western-friendly guy criticizing Putin, but if Prigozhin actually overthrows Putin, then the MSM will start printing stories like "Prigozhin is in power - and in a shocking development, he is worse than Putin!  Who could have guessed????"

The MSM has described Wagner out to be the leader of a group of mercenaries and a huge POS just like Putin.

Call me crazy, but why do I get the feeling this is about money? 

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I haven’t seen anybody in the “MSM” suggest that Prigozhin is good in any way whatsoever. Please provide a link to a news source claiming Prigozhin is western-friendly. I won’t hold my breath.

Putin stays in power by encouraging in-fighting between oligarchs that crave power. Unfortunately for him, that is now spilling into armed conflict.

5 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The coup won’t be successful.  Nobody wants this man-titted nutjob to assume power.

It won't be successful.  I was just talking about the case of it was.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Call me crazy, but why do I get the feeling this is about money? 

It probably is, but my take is that he really does hate Shoigu and think he's incompetent.  Shoigu probably is.  

I believe there was an attack on his camp.  If that is indeed true, if your Prigozhin, you're a dead man anyway.  So he can't stay where he is, and he's reluctant to abandon his troops.

The most likely outcome here in my opinion is prigozhin dies.  Wagner probably is crippled, and most of their troops end up absorbed by the Russian military.

The question that needs to be answered is did Shoigu really direct a missile strike on Wagner?  We'll probably never get that answer.

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm curious to know how these guys think they have a chance, but who knows what weird stuff is going on over there. Geez.

They would've needed Russian forces to join them.  People (twitter) keep throwing out that Wagner has 50,000 troops.  Problem with that is they're spread all over.  Some are in Africa.  He probably has less than 10k with him now, and most likely far less than that.

The time for this to be successful would've been in the first 20 hours when no one knew what the hell was going on and maybe as they pass local military and para military outfits, those folks joined in.  They all just kind stood around and watched which allowed Putin and Shoigu to gather command and control.

It's all over but the crying now.

Saw a report that Putin fled Moscow.  

I guess George Bush was a beech when he fled DC. 

You know who didn’t flee his Capitol - that Zelenskyy fella. Got to give him the brass balls award there.

Maybe Putin will release some vids of him riding a horse or hunting for bear soon.

1 minute ago, realtruelove said:

Look over here, another shiny penny!

What, pray tell, is this supposed to be some sort of distraction for?

A large group of well trained military personnel moving toward Moscow is kind of a big deal even if they are going to eventually be diffused.  

1 minute ago, nobody said:

What, pray tell, is this supposed to be some sort of distraction for?

A large group of well trained military personnel moving toward Moscow is kind of a big deal even if they are going to eventually be diffused.  

Hunter Biden!! 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Hunter Biden!! 

Hunter Biden is a shìtbag.  In my opinions on, he absolutely did receive money and pay-for-access to the big guy, and Joe Biden was aware of it and also received payment and should be in jail for it, but that investigation (which will result in nothing happening) will take months to years if it even happens... News flash... It won't.

Not sure why this guy thinks a potential armed rebellion advancing on Moscow should be ignored for that.

If Putin wipes them out he won’t have to pay them.  

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

Hunter Biden is a shìtbag.  In my opinions on, he absolutely did receive money and pay-for-access to the big guy, and Joe Biden was aware of it and also received payment and should be in jail for it, but that investigation (which will result in nothing happening) will take months to years if it even happens... News flash... It won't.

Not sure why this guy thinks a potential armed rebellion advancing on Moscow should be ignored for that.

Maybe we’ll get an explanation.

Video of the commander of the southern district, apparently 25% of the Russian forces, meeting with Prigozhin 

Claims being made that Russian forces are standing down as Wagner forces paa through.

This tweet claims collaboration, but it's unclear to me that is the case.

Hard to see how Prigozhin doesn't meet some sort of demise in the coming months.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wagner has called it off and turned back, but all this might serve as the beginning of the end for Putin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-verge-total-disintegration-local-130513932.html

well of course YOU are hoping for the end of Putin.  You want nuclear war and getting him ousted is a mssve step towards that.

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Video of the commander of the southern district, apparently 25% of the Russian forces, meeting with Prigozhin 

Claims being made that Russian forces are standing down as Wagner forces paa through.

This tweet claims collaboration, but it's unclear to me that is the case.

As i have been saying, Putin is the moderate.  mot everyone else wants nuclear war asap.  so of course he will sympathizers.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

As i have been saying, Putin is the moderate.  mot everyone else wants nuclear war asap.  so of course he will sympathizers.

He made a deal, Justin.  It's over.  Not sure how your sources aren't all over this.

21 hours ago, thegeneral said:

21 hours ago, nobody said:

Shìt getting cray.  Prighozin threatening to remove the MOD by force.  Russia coming under lock down.  Generals appeal to Wagner group troops to not take up arms against countrymen

Putin better float that guy another couple billion of the money he steals from the country.

Cash deposited in Swiss account to this Wagner jackass murderer from the Russian people via Vlad from his golden palace / bunker in St. Petersburg.

Just another day in Russia!

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

No one wants nuclear war more than you do.

Wagner dude and his soldiers pulling out of Russia and going to Belarus as part of an agreement.

Wagner soldiers who weren't part of the mutiny can join the Russian military.

How long before Prighozin dies from poisons, falls out of a window or mysteriously disappears?

This isn't the kind of thing that Putin will just let go, but this isn't a good look for him. 

Seems like prigozhin was thinking he'll make a show of force right up until someone put up some resistance.  If no one resisted, great.

Any different than Ukrainian gangsters and oligarchs using the money we give them for villas in Switzerland? I tried to tell you clowns about Eastern Europeans. If you actually knew any you would understand. They are all gangsters. That’s how you rise in that part off the world.  Not religion or a different political ideology, but thuggery. 

3 hours ago, nobody said:

Seems like prigozhin was thinking he'll make a show of force right up until someone put up some resistance.  If no one resisted, great.

Now he's claiming he just wanted to pop over to Moscow to talk to Putin himself.