Masshole

Miss USA 2019 commits suicide

Pun intended?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/us/miss-usa-cheslie-kryst-death/index.html

Added her family's statement: "Cheslie embodied love and served others, whether through her work as an attorney fighting for social justice, as Miss USA and as a host on EXTRA. But most importantly, as a daughter, sister, friend, mentor and colleague -- we know her impact will live on."

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

That curlyass fro get's an automatic disqualification from me.

Really?  I'm not saying she's the hottest black woman I have ever seen but I dig that hair.  That's hot.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, edjr said:

She should have been aborted. 

She kinda was. 
just took a while 

13 hours ago, Horseman said:

That curlyass fro get's an automatic disqualification from me.

That’s how her hair grows out of her head, it’s not a choice. Some of us have curly hair. You don’t have to like it but at least try not to sound like a jackass. One day as your hair slowly falls off and leaves you with baldness, you’ll learn to appreciate hair of any sort. 

You all have your nerve! No group of girls or women have ever looked across the room and  called any of you hot. Imagine, the pain in your lives to make fun of someone’s looks, a person crowned for her beauty, and you morons make fun of her after her suicide. You guys are real creeps. It says a lot about your character. One day I hope you have to console your daughters, who have inherited your looks, when boys make fun of her or don’t see her beauty. 
I’ve been blessed with average looks and never felt the need to tear down others.

2 hours ago, peenie said:

That’s how her hair grows out of her head, it’s not a choice. Some of us have curly hair. You don’t have to like it but at least try not to sound like a jackass. One day as your hair slowly falls off and leaves you with baldness, you’ll learn to appreciate hair of any sort. 

No, I dont think any of those photos are representative of how her hair naturally grows, it's been teased, styled, and all sorts of sh!t and still looks gross. And there isnt any history of baldness in my family.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You all have your nerve! No group of girls or women have ever looked across the room and  called any of you hot. Imagine, the pain in your lives to make fun of someone’s looks, a person crowned for her beauty, and you morons make fun of her after her suicide. You guys are real creeps. It says a lot about your character. One day I hope you have to console your daughters, who have inherited your looks, when boys make fun of her or don’t see her beauty. 
I’ve been blessed with average looks and never felt the need to tear down others.

Your second sentance is blatantly false. 

Beauty queens are in the business of being judged on thier looks. Thats literally what they do for a living. :dunno:. This one appears to have been given some favors along the way though. No way shes near the top in the great 50, no way.  

15 hours ago, posty said:

Pun intended?

-- we know her impact will live on."

Not to mention, she’s a bit flat chested.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Old School said:

Not to mention, she’s a bit flat chested.

:cry:

59 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Your second sentance is blatantly false. 

Beauty queens are in the business of being judged on thier looks. Thats literally what they do for a living. :dunno:. This one appears to have been given some favors along the way though. No way shes near the top in the great 50, no way.  

I doubt you watched the pageant. She just has a strong jawline at certain angles. What do you look like? A horse I bet. Post a picture of yourself. 

58 minutes ago, peenie said:

I doubt you watched the pageant. She just has a strong jawline at certain angles. What do you look like? A horse I bet. Post a picture of yourself. 

Cue the d1ck pics in 3... 2... 1...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, peenie said:

This whole post reeks of the ghey.

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

This whole post reeks of the ghey.

I'm a woman who is not gay. 

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

Oh, so you do want a d!ck pick then.

Feel free to post it!

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

Feel free to post it!

I heard she offed herself because she was being bullied online about looking like a dude and not being pretty and whatever. She left comments about it.

To think, 30 year old who grew up to be this weak. Sad really.... 

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I heard she offed herself because she was being bullied online about looking like a dude and not being pretty and whatever. She left comments about it.

To think, 30 year old who grew up to be this weak. Sad really.... 

Right? Don't leave social media 1st, kill yaself :doh:

5 hours ago, edjr said:

Right? Don't leave social media 1st, kill yaself :doh:

Oh no!! People on twit said bad things about me. I need to jump off a building to my death!!!

What is she 11 years old?

Pretty woman.  A bit overly trained for my taste, what with wash board abs and popping quads, but still quite attractive. Seems an unusually accomplished woman as well, one with a significant career.  Strange the gardens in which doubt and despair can take root.  One might have thought she had the world on a string, but that may just be a lack of perspicacity on our part, a prejudice that the beautiful and accomplished don't have demons.

1 minute ago, posty said:

I guess flying was not her talent...

She identified as the Greatest American Hero

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Pretty woman.  A bit overly trained for my taste, what with wash board abs and popping quads, but still quite attractive. Seems an unusually accomplished woman as well, one with a significant career.  Strange the gardens in which doubt and despair can take root.  One might have thought she had the world on a string, but that may just be a lack of perspicacity on our part, a prejudice that the beautiful and accomplished don't have demons.

"perspicacity" :lol: 🤣

• Haha 1