Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy arrested, charges not yet disclosed

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No bond, that’s a bad sign

Eh.  I was listening to local sports talk radio, and an actual lawyer phoned in, and he said in CO that's SOP whenever there's a domestic violence charge.  They want to get the case in front of a judge before any decisions on bond are made.  Without any details, I'm guessing once he's in front of a judge he'll be released either on his own recognizance or a low level bond.  I have this sneaky suspicion this is going to end up being a very minor thing when all is said and done, but I'm waiting for additional details before forming any significant opinion on it.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

Eh.  I was listening to local sports talk radio, and an actual lawyer phoned in, and he said in CO that's SOP whenever there's a domestic violence charge.  They want to get the case in front of a judge before any decisions on bond are made.  Without any details, I'm guessing once he's in front of a judge he'll be released either on his own recognizance or a low level bond.  I have this sneaky suspicion this is going to end up being a very minor thing when all is said and done, but I'm waiting for additional details before forming any significant opinion on it.

Oh interesting, I thought it was a judge that set no bond. Yeah that’s probably not a big deal if the judge hasn’t ruled yet

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

:dunno:Arapahoe County Jail, Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Ginger Delgado confirmed to USA TODAY Sports. 

Are we just going to accept this ?

No physical contact and no property damage? Arrested for withholding property.... Sounds absurd. Millionaire vs. baby mama, I'm guessing he bought whatever the fock she thinks is hers.

This sounds like bvllshit.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

No physical contact and no property damage? Arrested for withholding property.... Sounds absurd. Millionaire vs. baby mama, I'm guessing he bought whatever the fock she thinks is hers.

This sounds like bvllshit.

Are they married?

Jerry Jeudy sounds like the name of someone who was a one time guest on Seinfeld...

Seinfeld: It's Jerry Jeudy!

George: Jerry Jeudy?

Seinfeld: Cmon, you know Jerry Jeudy....JERRY JEUDY!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Charged with 2nd degree criminal tampering with a domestic violence enhancer, whatever all that means.

I am absolutely shocked it was DV 

So question for all of you smart geeks,... where does Jerry Jeudy's charged offense fall on the scale of Aaron Hernandez ------------------------------------------------------------ Tom Brady crimes?

2 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Are we just going to accept this ?

I wonder if that's a category on pronhub.  Inquiring minds 🤔

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

So question for all of you smart geeks,... where does Jerry Jeudy's charged offense fall on the scale of Aaron Hernandez ------------------------------------------------------------ Tom Brady crimes?

Depends on if there is a video

The charged offense doesn’t sound too bad.  But you know he’s gotten away with a boatload of other stuff. You just know. 

Sounds like a nothing burger.  Perhaps 2 immature people that shouldn't of had a kid and constantly argue.  

27 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Sounds like a nothing burger.  Perhaps 2 immature people that shouldn't of had a kid and constantly argue.  

Sounds like most of america

If guttervomit saw Jerry Jeudy coming up behind him on a dark street he would shite himself.  It is known. 

Should be charged with having a name that's too white.

Jerry Jeudy was released on bond today, with full contact allowed between him and the alleged victim, per his attorney Harvey Steinberg, who added the judge stated “there was not probable cause to believe that there was the threat or use of any physical force against the victim.

How many times have you seen this. Woman screams to cops for attention and validation. Then realizes her meal ticket is dried up. Recants everything. 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

How many times have you seen this. Woman screams to cops for attention and validation. Then realizes her meal ticket is dried up. Recants everything. 

Yep. They realize they are in shltty relationships when the ghetto starts happening, then they freak out for a bit, then go back to seeing the $$$ signs and like that better.  

24 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Most famously Vanessa Bryant with that 10 karat rock.

But Kobe was such a hero!! 😭 :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Most famously Vanessa Bryant with that 10 karat rock.

But Kobe was such a hero!! 😭 :rolleyes:

Went down on his own daughter.

Oh wait, I meant he went down with his daughter.

Well that doesn't sound a whole lot better. 😐