Cloaca du jour

Baby Formula Shortage...

5 minutes ago, posty said:

Lucky her...

Agreed. She doesn't have to put up with these liberals anymore. Good thing she enjoyed a conservative quality of life. :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, RLLD said:

I believe the issue is that some major producer like up in Michigan was shut down due to some quality issues and until its able to restore the chain there will be shortages.  This one should not be confused with the many other instances of Biden's failed policies. 

But 20 food processing plants burning down is nothing to blink at

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I heard the govt was dumping formula bottles down the drain to get people to buy the govt formula.

Glad you think it’s funny.  POS

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Nah they're sending it all to the border.  Because a couple pallets of formula will solve a national shortage.

Just like we need to have co-Ed bathrooms and locker rooms because a couple of kids are focked in the head. 

7 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm waiting for someone on the Left to connect this shortage to a justification for why we need Roe v Wade.  :thumbsup: 

The right-wingers won that game this time. They are already blaming it on “illegal mothers” stealing all the formula - everything bad in the world is due to the “border crisis” apparently.

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The right-wingers won that game this time. They are already blaming it on “illegal mothers” stealing all the formula - everything bad in the world is due to the “border crisis” apparently.

I think the concern is sending formula to non US persons, at the border and overseas, when we have a shortage for our people.  

But yours is... a take as well.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Not necessarily in the whole world. But at least in our country, yeah, a lot of bad is because of how creepy joe and his liberal followers are handling the borders. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Glad you think it’s funny.  POS

We're supposed to make jokes here.  We used to make a lot of jokes here before you showed up

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Not necessarily in the whole world. But at least in our country, yeah, a lot of bad is because of how creepy joe and his liberal followers are handling the borders. 

The border was a mess before creepy Joe showed up

Just now, GutterBoy said:

We're supposed to make jokes here.  We used to make a lot of jokes here before you showed up

And you started calling everyone racist. Debbie Downer. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Really? Like this? 

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think the concern is sending formula to non US persons, at the border and overseas, when we have a shortage for our people.  

Sure, because kids of illegal mothers deserve to starve. Now we get the Roe v Wade connection! So much for “pro-life” once the baby is born, especially if mommy isn’t an American.

And if you look at the actual amount of formula being sent vs the nationwide shortage, it is only a drop in the bucket. But like I said, the right wing is going to see a tiny amount of formula sent to feed children of illegal immigrants and falsely blame the shortage on it. Hence, they won the race to the bottom… this time.

18 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Who said they are stealing it? Again, libtards have to embellish all the time. Pathetic. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Sure, because kids of illegal mothers should starve. Now we get the Roe v Wade connection! So much for “pro-life” once the baby is born, especially if mommy isn’t an American.

And if you look at the actual amount of formula being sent vs the nationwide shortage, it is only a drop in the bucket. But like I said, the right wing is going to see a tiny amount of formula sent to feed children of illegal immigrants and blame the shortage on it. Hence, they won the race to the bottom… this time.

Trans kids are a tiny drop in the bucket.  Why so much fuss for so few? 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No it wasn't. It was on the right road to be fixed. Liberal idiot take by you. As always.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trans kids are a tiny drop in the bucket.  Why so much fuss for so few? 

I agree. Why does the right obsess over transgender kids and pass all sorts of laws to attack them, remove books about them, ban them from sports, investigate their parents for supposed child abuse, etc…?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

No it wasn't. It was on the right road to be fixed. Liberal idiot take by you. As always.

We never got the wall

Just now, dogcows said:

I agree. Why does the right obsess over transgender kids and pass all sorts of laws to attack them, remove books about them, ban them from sports, investigate their parents for supposed child abuse, etc…?

Hilarious. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

creepy joe cancelled it. 

Trump never built it like he promised.  Fraud

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What formula is being sent overseas?

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Sure, because kids of illegal mothers deserve to starve. Now we get the Roe v Wade connection! So much for “pro-life” once the baby is born, especially if mommy isn’t an American.

And if you look at the actual amount of formula being sent vs the nationwide shortage, it is only a drop in the bucket. But like I said, the right wing is going to see a tiny amount of formula sent to feed children of illegal immigrants and falsely blame the shortage on it. Hence, they won the race to the bottom… this time.

I told you the concern.  It's bad optics, like canceling drilling during an oil shortage.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I believe we are sending some to Ukraine.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Trump never built it like he promised.  Fraud

Yeah, you libs didn't fight it tooth and nail?

And yet, he did get close though. I give him a :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I believe we are sending some to Ukraine.

I haven’t seen that, just people complaining that they’re sending money to Ukraine when there’s a formula shortage here

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I haven’t seen that, just people complaining that they’re sending money to Ukraine when there’s a formula shortage here

$40B after all the other money sent is just "complaining" during a shlthole economy?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

$40B after all the other money sent is just "complaining" during a shlthole economy?

I wasn’t commenting about that, just saying I didn’t believe that we were actually sending baby formula there

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Wow

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Looks like I was incorrect, it seems to be just the money as you mentioned.  :cheers: 

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If it is, how does that make you feel? 

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Looks like I was incorrect, it seems to be just the money as you mentioned.  :cheers: 

I do think digby may actually be right for once that we should look into importing some from Europe.  But not sure how that’d work with FDA regulations

Why would there still be infants in Ukraine? Aren’t the Russians looking to bayonet them? 

A lot of people don't realize that the Democrats are burning down baby formula factories.

Which is weird, because they're peedophiles. I guess they like them skinny.

12 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Um...cant women breast feed?  My wife would BF and store the extra in the freezer.  She would pump at work and freeze it.  My kids didnt switch completely for like 10 months.

I understand the convenience...but seriously...flop a boob out like nature intended.

1. Some moms “milk doesn’t come in”.  Or the nipple is clogged. Gah, it happens more than you think.

2.  Some moms had twins or more.  There ain’t enough milk bubba.  You ever seen three hungry dogs after one bowl of food?

3.  I would say most moms breast feed first 3 months then supplement as they go back to work or try to regain sanity. 

4.  Don’t be “That Guy”

How many Billions of dollars in weapons have we sent Ukraine and we can't figure this out?  Our government is focking incompetent.  Both sides of the aisle.  It is beyond sickening.

When they attempt to tell me to do anything.  FOCK YOU.  You dolts.

We are so stupid as a populace.  Fully armed and this is the sh1t we accept.  It is absurd.

How many Trillions of dollars has this country spent in the past 40 years on defense and we still can't defend our own borders.  It is shockingly stupid.  

And they play a shell game with us.  Always.  Ummmm... talk about abortion.  Focus on abortion....

Don't look over here.