Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

creepy joe's new press secretary

9 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

HAHA you smell as bad as your parents livers.

Tucker Carlson was awesome tonight!

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah that's kinda how resumes work.  Sure we don't know 100% if she was actually good at all those jobs, but progressively increasing in responsibility is more a sign of that than "being given a job based on being a perceived victim."  Being "given" like 10 different jobs seems like a stretch, but you do you.

She's a career activist, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tucker had a montage of her saying racist! last night. It went on longer than those things usually do. She’s a one trick pony and the trick has been done to death.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Some of her job descriptions probably included activism, I’ll give you that. But they’re still jobs and that doesn’t mean she only got them because of the color of her skin.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Some of her job descriptions probably included activism, I’ll give you that. But they’re still jobs and that doesn’t mean she only got them because of the color of her skin.

🤣  Good one.  You got me in this thread.  I thought you were serious when you said that she looked qualified.  Props dude.  :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Then why bring it up (constantly) if it wasn’t a factor? 

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

38 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

🤣  Good one.  You got me in this thread.  I thought you were serious when you said that she looked qualified.  Props dude.  :thumbsup:

Well didn't you admit that she was qualified to be an activist?  Jobs like:

Campaign Manager for the ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Initiative

working at the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics, pushing major companies to change their business practices

Probably do involve some activism

14 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I assume that it was one of those anonymous sources that provided that information? And she’s the one they picked to talk to the country.  

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well didn't you admit that she was qualified to be an activist?  Jobs like:

Campaign Manager for the ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Initiative

working at the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics, pushing major companies to change their business practices

Probably do involve some activism

"Probably"?

Doesn't take many "qualifications" to be an activist.

21 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I'm willing to bet that she has a ton of tweets that are calling white conservatives racists, misogynists, and bigots... just for opinions opposite of hers.  Only her opinions matter.

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm willing to bet that she has a ton of tweets that are calling white conservatives racists, misogynists, and bigots... just for opinions opposite of hers.  Only her opinions matter.

She has said the whole Republican Party is. Biden uniting, once again. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She has said the whole Republican Party is.

link?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

link?

😂🤡

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😂🤡

So no link?  You’re getting pretty close to going on the ignore list (yes I know you don’t care)

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So no link?  You’re getting pretty close to going on the ignore list (yes I know you don’t care)

If you.ignored everyone that doesn't agree with you, you would be left with mdcack, rusty, and worms. Probably that idiot herbivore. 

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If you.ignored everyone that doesn't agree with you, you would be left with mdcack, rusty, and worms. Probably that idiot herbivore. 

No, I just ignore people that don’t back up their claims

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No, I just ignore people that don’t back up their claims

You made the claim. Ignore yourself. Or at least ignore the first thought that comes in your head.  Employ the Costanza method. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You made the claim. 

Uh, no I didn’t. You did.

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Uh, no I didn’t. You did.

Me: Baby formula is going to illegals 

Hack: It’s only three pallets. 

Case dismissed. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Me: Baby formula is going to illegals 

Hack: It’s only three pallets. 

Case dismissed. 

The fact that the woman who claimed to go there for “proof,” didn’t actually share photos of said proof, actually proves that there wasn’t much there.  Might’ve even been less than 3 pallets based on the evidence or lack thereof. Case dismissed.

That’s a different thread though.  You said the new press Secretary called the whole Republican party racist.  Link?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The fact that the woman who claimed to go there for “proof,” didn’t actually share photos of said proof, actually proves that there wasn’t much there.  Might’ve even been less than 3 pallets based on the evidence or lack thereof. Case dismissed.

That’s a different thread though.  You said the new press Secretary called the whole Republican party racist.  Link?

TuckerCarlson.com

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

TuckerCarlson.com

Just looks like video clips and trying to sell t-shirts with no search function.  Which clip?

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just looks like video clips and trying to sell t-shirts with no search function.  Which clip?

I don't know if it's being shadow banned or what the deal is - but I can't find the video montage Tucker showed of KJP calling everyone "racist" anywhere.   But I saw it - it was like a 2 minute long video of a bunch of different video snips of her just going full "all republicans are racist".    She definitely has a full blown case of TDS, that's for sure.  

The post has an article about her that sums up a lot of her stuff.     Like Tbay said - she's a career activist, nothing more, nothing less. 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/karine-jean-pierre-has-history-of-accusing-things-of-being-racist/

17 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I don't know if it's being shadow banned or what the deal is - but I can't find the video montage Tucker showed of KJP calling everyone "racist" anywhere.   But I saw it - it was like a 2 minute long video of a bunch of different video snips of her just going full "all republicans are racist".    She definitely has a full blown case of TDS, that's for sure.  

The post has an article about her that sums up a lot of her stuff.     Like Tbay said - she's a career activist, nothing more, nothing less. 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/karine-jean-pierre-has-history-of-accusing-things-of-being-racist/

Liberal career activist is right.

They are focking nut bags. It's amazing bat ass crazy idiots like her get jobs. Only liberals hire shlt like that.

37 minutes ago, Masshole said:

I see this:

Seems like she has definitely called a lot of individuals and policies racist, but I don't see where she called "the whole Republican party" racist.  The broadest claim I saw in there was calling Fox News racist.

Tucker is such a fraud though.  Not sure what his deal is with making fun of people's names, especially considering his own.  And then thinks that Psaki doesn't know what LGBTQ+ means and wouldn't answer if asked?  Huh?  As others said, seems possible Psaki and Jean-Pierre may have something going on, so I'm sure she knows what it means.

I also lol'ed when he criticized Jean-Pierre for saying that covid lockdowns were racist.   They were, and isn't that what a lot of Republicans said in order to complain about them (rightfully so after a few weeks)?

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She has said the whole Republican Party is. Biden uniting, once again. 

That is there new rallying cry. That retard, donnie doosh on msnbc was screaming it the other day. Some psycho or more likely group of psychos that runs that party come up with new rallying cries when the old ones fade. A memo get sent out and they all start saying the exact same thing. There are tons of examples, here are some:

'Insurrection'. 

'Safe & effective'.

"I’m both vaccinated and boosted and thankfully my symptoms are mild"

If its a real doozy, then someone will make a video of the media wh0res all stating it. "Insurrection" was a good one.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That is there new rallying cry. That retard, donnie doosh on msnbc was screaming it the other day. Some psycho or more likely group of psychos that runs that party come up with new rallying cries when the old ones fade. A memo get sent out and they all start saying the exact same thing. There are tons of examples, here are some:

'Insurrection'. 

'Safe & effective'.

"I’m both vaccinated and boosted and thankfully my symptoms are mild"

If its a real doozy, then someone will make a video of the media wh0res all stating it. "Insurrection" was a good one.

They are like fire ants in their very effective communication style. 

You are very correct in what you are saying. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Look what you cling to. You’re really trying to prove that she never said the Republican Party is racist?  I wonder if you had a gun to your head which way you would guess? Enjoy yourself. Petty and small. BTW, she said it. 

She’s tasked with the impossible. She’s going psuck, burn out, fail and go cash in at the MSM after a few months like the last one did. 

In the mean time, enjoy the show. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look what you cling to. You’re really trying to prove that she never said the Republican Party is racist?  I wonder if you had a gun to your head which way you would guess? Enjoy yourself. Petty and small. BTW, she said it. 

Well, I found Tucker's monologue that was completely dedicated to her, and it wasn't in there.  So you lose.  Again.

I think you’re all missing the story here, which is that she has an impossibly nice (and almost certainly real) rack in relation to the rest of her frame, and she is not afraid to flaunt it :wub:

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well, I found Tucker's monologue that was completely dedicated to her, and it wasn't in there.  So you lose.  Again.

Gun to your head, which way are you guessing? 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I think you’re all missing the story here, which is that she has an impossibly nice (and almost certainly real) rack in relation to the rest of her frame, and she is not afraid to flaunt it :wub:

I pointed that out day one. And she’s cute too. 

Her qualifications are that she's a fully indoctrinated leftoid craptivist, she checks off many intersectional boxes, she's willing/capable of lying to cover up her fiasco of a boss, she uses a nice smelling shampoo, and she doesn't mind being groped by a wandering hand.

30 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Her qualifications are that she's a fully indoctrinated leftoid craptivist, she checks off many intersectional boxes, she's willing/capable of lying to cover up her fiasco of a boss, she uses a nice smelling shampoo, and she doesn't mind being groped by a wandering hand.

Of course.