Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

creepy joe's new press secretary

First thing she says as she introduces herself.

"I am a black, gay, immigrant woman. We are living in a time of firsts...."

Then she goes on to talk about "hate crimes". Domestic terrorism in Buffalo. No mention of Milwaukee and the 20+ people shot there in one day. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

6 months. 

I wouldn't doubt it but she does check a lot of liberal boxes.

I think their plan is to keep doubling down on woke radical leftist ideas, even if they lose in a landslide.  

Give her a chance. I don't expect much, the nature of her job ensures she'll fail, but at least she's different. She can't be anything but an upgrade on the last one.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Give her a chance. I don't expect much, the nature of her job ensures she'll fail, but at least she's different. She can't be anything but an upgrade on the last one.

:lol: 

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What’s going on with you? She’s a race hustler and a conspiracy theorist.  

45 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

I think their plan is to keep doubling down on woke radical leftist ideas, even if they lose in a landslide.  

Next they need a non gender who is from Chad and has lip plates 8 inches in diameter. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s going on with you? She’s a race hustler and a conspiracy theorist.  

We don’t know that. Or rather I don’t know that. I have zero curiosity about our new black lady. Just that she has nice smelling hair and doesn’t mind being groped. 

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Diversity hire.

Climate change!! :banana:

But she is black, gay, and an immigrant woman. So there's that. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Diversity hire.

Eh, you try cleaning up Biden’s* mess on this one. It’s impossible, just talk in circles.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Eh, you try cleaning up Biden’s* mess on this one. It’s impossible, just talk in circles.

If she wasn't black, gay, and female I would say she's screwed, but, kameltoe is still at it so.....

I thought you guys would love this one. 

• Haha 1

She’s has a nice rack and a cute face. 

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Then she goes on to talk about "hate crimes". Domestic terrorism in Buffalo. No mention of Milwaukee and the 20+ people shot there in one day. 

Reporters should have asked her about that, dumb@$$-what's your point? Just the usual whining because you got your kweer-@$$ smoked in 2020?

30 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Reporters should have asked her about that, dumb@$$-what's your point? Just the usual whining because you got your kweer-@$$ smoked in 2020?

Trump!!! :lol:

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What happened to Psaki?

Shes going to one of the MSM leftoid cable stations, eitherCNN or MSDNC. She'll have the same job lying her ass off for Biden*, but with less stress and better pay. Less prestige, but it may help her sanity.

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I bet psucky and her do it. Check out the pic where they look like they about to make out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/05/13/karine-jean-pierre-white-house-press-secretary/9761881002/

No comments on the pic where the kids are wearing the masks but the adults aren’t?  GC is slacking (and I actually agree in this case that that photo is horrible)

Just now, TimmySmith said:

"Diversity, you know, equity, racism, you know, equality, you know, next question"

“Have you met my wife? She’s a lesbian too”. 

can't wait until the tolerant woketards get hit with a discrimination lawsuit. they fight "racism" with straight up racism.

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The best comment I heard about this statement she made was that those things are "neither relevant nor interesting".   

Why do these people feel the need to announce their sexuality?   And I am pretty sure she doesn't need to tell us she's black, I think we can figure that out.     And immigrant?   OK - great, everyone who is a US citizen who isn't native American is an immigrant or descended from them, so what's the big deal.     

We live in a time of firsts alright. First time we have been appointing ppl to important positions based solely on their race and gender identity. Doesn’t matter about their skill or abilities. Hence, why the entire White House staff are a joke and so is our government 

17 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

We live in a time of firsts alright. First time we have been appointing ppl to important positions based solely on their race and gender identity. Doesn’t matter about their skill or abilities. Hence, why the entire White House staff are a joke and so is our government 

Seems like she's pretty qualified to me:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/05/05/president-biden-announces-karine-jean-pierre-as-white-house-press-secretary/

Karine Jean-Pierre is currently the Principal Deputy Press Secretary and Deputy Assistant to the President. Karine is a long-time advisor to President Biden, having served in senior communication and political roles in the Biden Administration, the Biden campaign, and to then-Vice President Biden in the Obama Administration.

Prior to her role on the campaign, she served as Chief Public Affairs Officer for MoveOn.org and an NBC and MSNBC Political Analyst. Jean-Pierre served as Regional Political Director for the White House Office of Political Affairs during the Obama-Biden administration and as Deputy Battleground States Director for President Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign. She served as Southeast Regional Political Director for President Obama’s 2008 campaign, Deputy Campaign Manager for Martin O’Malley for President, Campaign Manager for the ACLU’s Reproductive Freedom Initiative, and Deputy Chief of Staff and Director of Legislative and Budget Affairs for two members in the New York City Council.

Previously, she worked at the Center for Community and Corporate Ethics, pushing major companies to change their business practices, and is a published author. Born in Martinique and raised in New York, Jean-Pierre is a graduate of Columbia University.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know how people can have a career in bullsh!t.  You get paid to just spew sh!t and lie and obfuscate.  I couldn't sleep at night.

I'd just be like, "fock it, it does nothing for inflation, but we still want to make sure corps pay more"

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

She’s about as moderate as you. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s about as moderate as you. 

Is the press secretary supposed to be moderate?  I figured they were usually going to be the same party as the President.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is the press secretary supposed to be moderate?  I figured they were usually going to be the same party as the President.

Some of them claim they are. Sound familiar? 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I have a feeling this comment is going to age like milk

38 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder what 4chan has to say about her?

Ask Gutterboy. He likes to pleasure himself to it. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

She isn’t. Your opinion is moot cause it’s worth dog sh1t

OK doctor

:(maybe they can check more boxes next time...

a gay, trans, mixed race, immigrant, refugee, handicapped cancer survivor