Djgb13

More grooming from the left

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re saying you don’t think gay marriage should be legal?

im saying everything in that post from 11 years ago is coming true.

This stuff goes on because of enablers like Gutterboy , Paul in St Stupid and Tim Hack.  Disgusting people. Un-men 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That wasn’t my question 

its very telling that you see people having issues with pedophilia and your reaction is to question ME and not the pedophilia.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its very telling that you see people having issues with pedophilia and your reaction is to question ME and not the pedophilia.

Ok fair enough.  You think schools are teaching kids how to have gay sex?

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

im saying everything in that post from 11 years ago is coming true.

They could have also put...

Global pandemic killing millions

Deadly tornados

Deadliest mass shooting in US history

Greenland ice shelf collapse

16 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Also, how is this pedophilia?  As pretty much everyone in this thread has stated, it is inappropriate for parents to bring kids to these types of events which should be for adults only.  But that doesn’t mean it’s pedophilia.

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

More guys finding drag queens on Twitter. 

I’m assuming he saw it from Posobiec, he’s been tweeting about it all day

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I’m assuming he saw it from Posobiec, he’s been tweeting about it all day

It just baffles me how they search these things out to scream "Won't someone think of the children."

It also baffles me how they don't recognize how what they look at, follow, and click on gets funneled down so these things come to them more and more. I knew Fireballer doesn't get it. Doesn't surprise me digby is lost too.  

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It just baffles me how they search these things out to scream "Won't someone think of the children."

It also baffles me how they don't recognize how what they look at, follow, and click on gets funneled down so these things come to them more and more. I knew Fireballer doesn't get it. Doesn't surprise me digby is lost too.  

OK dumba$$, please specifically tell me the actions that one takes to "troll" for tranny content on Twitter.  Specifically.

50 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

OK dumba$$, please specifically tell me the actions that one takes to "troll" for tranny content on Twitter.  Specifically.

1) follow some alt right accounts

2) read some of their anti tranny tweets

3) Twitter will keep suggesting more ant tranny accounts and posts

Then you're hooked.  It's pretty simple, if you're smart enough to see it

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I would rather be anti tranny than full blown pedoboy. 

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Another that doesn't know how it works

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Another that doesn't know how it works

Enlighten me.  Tell me how it works.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I would not be surprised if some hipster woke uber expensive private schools do this already.  And I would expect it to become more mainstream in the future.

It’s all made up. Except where it’s happening. 

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Enlighten me.  Tell me how it works.

Count me in on wanting to hear Fireballer explain how it works. 

26 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Count me in on wanting to hear Fireballer explain how it works. 

You threw around the accusations, I asked you a simple question...what specific actions does one take to troll Twitter for tyranny content?

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

How can you tell if someone is grooming a kid? If everything shown and spoken about here isn’t grooming, then what is? What would a groomer do? How would they start? Libtards,  can you let us know? 

Derek Brunson is obviously alt right and is trolling for tranny content. Hes getting the business from the alphabet crowd.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can you tell if someone is grooming a kid? If everything shown and spoken about here isn’t grooming, then what is? What would a groomer do? How would they start? Libtards,  can you let us know? 

Grooming them for what?

Just now, Fireballer said:

Derek Brunson is obviously a alt right.  He getting the business from the alphabet crowd.

Notice he’s not calling them groomers or pedophiles.  Just saying it’s inappropriate for a kid to be there like everyone here has said.

If there’s no grooming going on, then why are there constantly stories and arrests for teachers having sex with kids? How does it start? They aren’t forcibly raping them most of the time. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If there’s no grooming going on, then why are there constantly stories and arrests for teachers having sex with kids? How does it start? They aren’t forcibly raping them most of the time. 

Those stories have been going on for like 20+ years, if anything I feel like there have been less in recent years.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Those stories have been going on for like 20+ years, if anything I feel like there have been less in recent years.

You feel a lot of things don't you?

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

You feel a lot of things don't you?

So you think teachers having sex with students is a new thing because of woke ideology?

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But the ones that do, how do they start? You can’t call what goes on between an adult and a minor flirting. So what it is it? 

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I would not be surprised if some hipster woke uber expensive private schools do this already.  And I would expect it to become more mainstream in the future.

Bump for @TimHauck.  Thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But the ones that do, how do they start? You can’t call what goes on between an adult and a minor flirting. So what it is it? 

Sure I guess you could call it grooming.  But it usually happens over the course of a few months since teachers usually only teach one grade, not like 10+ years like you people seem to be claiming.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bump for @TimHauck.  Thoughts?

Sorry you didn’t really ask a question.  No I don’t think schools are teaching kids how to have gay sex.

Regarding grooming, I don't think that these specific trannies or gays are trying to get into the underwear of these specific kids.  Clearly though events like this are designed to show kids that it's OK to be on the spectrum, and not only OK, it's hella fun, we have bright lights and dance  and people give you money and clap and cheer and we have that sign that says... nevermind.  

Where the "grooming" may come in is the extent to which you think trannies and gays are 100% genetic/physiological.  It clearly isn't.  For one, if you see that poll which shows 20% people and growing are on the spectrum and think it is all 100% nature, you may be the dumbest person on earth.  Furthermore, it is well established for instance that women who are abused or raped can have difficulty having relationships with men, so experiences can influence sexuality.

I said before in some thread that kids are empty computers waiting to be filled with info.  Let's try to fill them with mostly normal, how society operates kinds of data.  We can educate them that not everyone is that way, but let's not encourage it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry you didn’t really ask a question.  No I don’t think schools are teaching kids how to have gay sex.

Do you think it will happen?  

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No

Guess we'll see.  To me it is as obvious as requiring the booster; momentum is too strong for it NOT to happen.  :cheers: 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You threw around the accusations, I asked you a simple question...what specific actions does one take to troll Twitter for tyranny content?

gutter told you...and you said "Another guy that doesn't know how it works"

So genius- tell us- how does it work?

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Guess we'll see.  To me it is as obvious as requiring the booster; momentum is too strong for it NOT to happen.  :cheers: 

Schools don't teach kids how to have sex, gay or straight.  Dumb to think it will start with gays.