Djgb13

More grooming from the left

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You ever heard of Ghislaine Maxwell?

So yes you’re saying those women are perverts?

11 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

People like to too, you just found out about this, so don't blame me, you're at fault too.

Ok, so help me to understand.  The problem we have now is that gays are grooming kids for sex, right?

And we've had kids at drag shows now for 4 years, and it's never been a problem, right?  But it is now?  If this has been happening for four years, wouldn't we have thousands of kids coming out against their abusers by now?

I'm not only blaming you for the past.  Like I said, many of us didn't call it out.  Like you, we had our head in the sand.  UNLIKE you, some of us picked our heads up out of the sand and we're seeing the problem and what's it's caused.  UNLIKE you, we're trying to call out, address, and fix the issue.  THAT'S what I'm blaming you for... in that you're head is still in the sand and you refuse to see that this is a problem.

I think the problem is that the LGBTQ community, with the full support of the Democrat party and liberal media, aren't just trying to teach kids about the acceptance of the LGBTQ community, but they're trying to recruit them.

Kids are impressionable.  Sure, when they're teenagers, they generally get rebellious and try to shock people.  That's not who people like above are targeting... they're targeting the little kids who are still malleable.

How come they're not coming out against their abusers?  It's because they're indoctrinated at at young age and don't realize it's a problem.  Their parents, as we know from this instance, can be in on it.  Why else might they not call out the abuse?  Probably because liberals would call them homophobic or transphobic and be ignored.  Also, there are too many people like you who while supposedly are to be against this... as I believe you've claimed to either be a Republican or a non-liberal, are shrugging things like this as a non-issue.  On top of that, people like you and the left, are calling people like us, the bad guys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So yes you’re saying those women are perverts?

No.  I'm just pointing out how foolish it is to think the gender of the audience has anything to do with anything

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No.  I'm just pointing out how foolish it is to think the gender of the audience has anything to do with anything

It absolutely does in this case considering that most abuse is done by males and being “groomed” for abuse seems to be what people here think is going to happen, although I’m still a bit confused what you all think they’re being “groomed” for.

• Haha 1

It absolutely does in this case considering that most abuse is done by males and being “groomed” for abuse seems to be what people here think is going to happen, although I’m still a bit confused what you all think they’re being “groomed” for.

They haven't figured that out yet. Tucker hasn't told them yet. 

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm not only blaming you for the past.  Like I said, many of us didn't call it out.  Like you, we had our head in the sand.  UNLIKE you, some of us picked our heads up out of the sand and we're seeing the problem and what's it's caused.  UNLIKE you, we're trying to call out, address, and fix the issue.  THAT'S what I'm blaming you for... in that you're head is still in the sand and you refuse to see that this is a problem.

I think the problem is that the LGBTQ community, with the full support of the Democrat party and liberal media, aren't just trying to teach kids about the acceptance of the LGBTQ community, but they're trying to recruit them.

Kids are impressionable.  Sure, when they're teenagers, they generally get rebellious and try to shock people.  That's not who people like above are targeting... they're targeting the little kids who are still malleable.

How come they're not coming out against their abusers?  It's because they're indoctrinated at at young age and don't realize it's a problem.  Their parents, as we know from this instance, can be in on it.  Why else might they not call out the abuse?  Probably because liberals would call them homophobic or transphobic and be ignored.  Also, there are too many people like you who while supposedly are to be against this... as I believe you've claimed to either be a Republican or a non-liberal, are shrugging things like this as a non-issue.  On top of that, people like you and the left, are calling people like us, the bad guys.

OK, now we're getting somewhere.

The gays are not grooming kids for sex, they are grooming for gays.  The gays are trying to make more gays, and are doing this by converting kids to be gay, and the last thing we want is more gays.  And this is the fault of the democrats.  So we all need to vote republican to save our kids from being gay.  Well, that is a compelling message, it's bat sh!t crazy, but I can see how people like you fall into this emotionally and get so angry about it.

How about no? Reject it on sight? Anything after that is a sad indictment on the ones having any reaction other than that. 

These retards think nothing is wrong with this but God forbid the kid acts like he’s playing cowboys and indians and pretending to shooting indians 

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Do you think the video from the OP is abuse?

Just now, Djgb13 said:

These retards think nothing is wrong with this but God forbid the kid acts like he’s playing cowboys and indians and pretending to shooting indians 

They think they are the ones actually protecting the kid, making it about him, even though everyone opposed is talking about the adults. And no one said anything about gay people. But people like Gutterboy can’t make their point without throwing up some group as a shield. They do the same with black people and other minorities.  

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Looking at this through the lens of "men are the abusers" woefully underestimates the role that women play in the exploitation of minors.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

They haven't figured that out yet. Tucker hasn't told them yet. 

Appears that way.

HT thinks they’re being groomed to be abused.

Digby thinks they’re being groomed to be strippers for some reason?  

TBay is all over the place.  First he says they’re being “recruited,” I guess so there are more gay people? Maybe the long game is mass depopulation since gay people can’t procreate?  But then gets on the abuse train.

Just trying to figure out the supposed endgame here.

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Don't think anyone is really arguing there is nothing wrong with it. People are arguing the logical jumps people are making as opposed to just saying "His parents shouldn't have taken him there."

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They think they are the ones actually protecting the kid, making it about him, even though everyone opposed is talking about the adults. And no one said anything about gay people. But people like Gutterboy can’t make their point without throwing up some group as a shield. They do the same with black people and other minorities.  

TBay said it's about stopping gays from turning kids gay.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Appears that way.

TBay is all over the place.  First he says they’re being “recruited,” I guess so there are more gay people? Maybe the long game is mass depopulation since gay people can’t procreate?  But then gets on the abuse train.

When did I mention grooming or abuse as it pertains to this? Why are you making things up to try and make a point? And my mention of grooming was in reaction to gutter boy accusing people of saying gays are grooming, I was pointing out that pedophiles, groom, not gay people.I don’t say this was grooming. It’s inappropriate.  On sight. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you think the video from the OP is abuse?

I think that when parents encourage kids to be in an environment like this (where kids don't belong), and make them a part of the show, yes... I think that's abuse.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Appears that way.

Exactly, no one is making excuses, we're trying to figure out what grooming means.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, now we're getting somewhere.

The gays are not grooming kids for sex, they are grooming for gays.  The gays are trying to make more gays, and are doing this by converting kids to be gay, and the last thing we want is more gays.  And this is the fault of the democrats.  So we all need to vote republican to save our kids from being gay.  Well, that is a compelling message, it's bat sh!t crazy, but I can see how people like you fall into this emotionally and get so angry about it.

Why do I bother.  I tried.  You clearly are either a troll or a piece of trash.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Why do I bother.  I tried.  You clearly are either a troll or a piece of trash.

If you can't defend your point then you don't have one.  Thanks for playing.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When did I mention grooming or abuse? Why are you making things up to try and make a point? 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pedophiles are grooming kids. 

• Haha 3

In reaction to gutter claiming it’s gay men being accused. Gay men who have sex witj other gay men aren’t pedophiles. Pedophiles are pedophiles, and they can be straight or gay.  But of course gutter had to make it something it’s not. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In reaction to gutter claiming it’s gay men being accused. Gay men who have sex worh voter gay men aren’t pedophiles. Pedophiles are pedophiles, and they can be straight or gay.  

Well it is gay people being accused.  Why are there more pedos at drag shows than at dance recitals or those focked up kids pageants?  Why isn't libsoftiktok going after them?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Why are there more pedos at drag shows than at dance recitals or those focked up kids pageants?  Why isn't libsoftiktok going after them?

I guess if they were acting like strippers and getting dollar bills thrown at them it would be an issue. Or twerking. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Alright, so let's just be honest here.  I really hope that you don't think me or anyone here is a pedo.  I know you've called me a pedo but I believe that was just board grandstanding.

So if we can set a baseline here, there are no pedos here, most of us have kids and will do anything to protect them from abuse.

So if we can both agree that we are coming from the same place, it's interesting that we draw different conclusions.

Drag Queen convention, I agree it should be for adults, it's adult entertainment.

The second statement is where you lost me.  Is there any evidence that gays/drag queens have a higher incidence of pedos than normal kids?  I haven't seen it.  I am curious as to why you would come to this conclusion.  I think it's because this is what is being beaten into your head, so you just blindly believe it.

For years, we have put our kids in harms way for abuse, catholic church, boy scouts, etc.  I don't see any evidence that gays are sexually abusing our kids like we've seen with other groups, but I'm happy to see the evidence if you can provide.  Personally I don't want to go digging for it.

My theory, is that the right has created this boogeyman, and is pushing it on you, and you're believing it.

Gutterpedo is everybody else's nickname. <------ This is he first time I've typed it.

The furthest I've gone is called you an enabler and accused you of lacking a moral compass. You are far more offended by the people that complain about sexual exploitation of children than the people who actually engage in it. I haven't seen you provide any evidence of actually engaging in anything like pedophilia and so I haven't crossed that bridge. You're blind to any abuse.

It's an open secret in the gay community that grooming of teenagers is common. Many were groomed themselves, often times willing participants in their own grooming, and go on to perpetuate the grooming teens cycle after they themselves become adults.

Also,  by definition, 100% of the Catholic priests and Boy Scout leaders who engaged in sexual abuse of boys are themselves gay. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In reaction to gutter claiming it’s gay men being accused. Gay men who have sex witj other gay men aren’t pedophiles. Pedophiles are pedophiles, and they can be straight or gay.  But of course gutter had to make it something it’s not. 

I’d agree that not all pedophiles are gay.  But is your claim that the “grooming” that’s supposedly being done is so that they can be abused in the future?  If not, what are they being groomed for?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d agree that not all pedophiles are gay.  But is your claim that the “grooming” that’s supposedly being done is so that they can be abused in the future?  If not, what are they being groomed for?

I didn’t say this was grooming. It’s inappropriate.  Highly inappropriate. I consider grooming to be much more personal. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Gutterpedo is everybody else's nickname. <------ This is he first time I've typed it.

The furthest I've gone is called you an enabler and accused you of lacking a moral compass. You are far more offended by the people that complain about sexual exploitation of children than the people who actually engage in it. I haven't seen you provide any evidence of actually engaging in anything like pedophilia and so I haven't crossed that bridge. You're blind to any abuse.

It's an open secret in the gay community that grooming of teenagers is common. Many were groomed themselves, often times willing participants in their own grooming, and go on to perpetuate the grooming teens cycle after they themselves become adults.

Also,  by definition, 100% of the Catholic priests and Boy Scout leaders who engaged in sexual abuse of boys are themselves gay. 

100% wrong.  I am far more offended by people that engage in abusing children than the people that incohently complain about it.

I am not blind to abuse.  I have railed against the catholic church for their systemic abuse against millions of kids.

I do not believe that the democratic party and the gay community are engaged in anything remotely close to what we saw with the catholic church.  I believe this is all a plan that was hatched to drum up republican support, and it's working.

I also don't believe that anyone can be turned gay.  Ask yourself, could anyone ever convince you to put a d in your mouth?  I didn't think so.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I also don't believe that anyone can be turned gay.  Ask yourself, could anyone ever convince you to put a d in your mouth?  I didn't think so.

Kids are still wearing masks. Why?  Because their parents make them. So while they may not be gay, they can certainly be influenced to behave that way. 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Kids are still wearing masks. Why?  Because their parents make them. So while they may not be gay, they can certainly be influenced to behave that way. 

So gays are influencing kids to act gay, but they're not actually gay.  So what is the problem if a kid acts gay vs actually being gay?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say this was grooming. It’s inappropriate.  Highly inappropriate. I consider grooming to be much more personal. 

Ok, so you disagree with digby and agree with GutterBoy/Mooney/paulinstl that this isn’t grooming?  Good to know.

But you still think grooming is being done in general, correct?  If so, what are they being groomed for?

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ok, so you disagree with digby and agree with GutterBoy/Mooney/paulinstl that this isn’t grooming?  Good to know.

But you still think grooming is being done in general, correct?  If so, what are they being groomed for?

I think grooming is for the purposes of having sex or trafficking for sex. What society is doing with  this sexual agenda is normalizing perversion.  

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So gays are influencing kids to act gay, but they're not actually gay.  So what is the problem if a kid acts gay vs actually being gay?

Besides his mind being screwed and a high rate of suicide?   Not much.  

• Like 1

I would like to be groomed, my hair is a mess

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think grooming is for the purposes of having sex or trafficking for sex. What society is doing with  this sexual agenda is normalizing perversion.  

Ok.  And who is doing the majority of the grooming?  Are they grooming them to have sex with themselves or others?  For example, teachers seem to often be the ones accused of grooming here.  Is the claim that a significant % of teachers are pedophiles?

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ok.  And who is doing the majority of the grooming?  Are they grooming them to have sex with themselves or others?  For example, teachers seem to often be the ones accused of grooming here.  Is the claim that a significant % of teachers are pedophiles?

Pedophiles and other mentally ill people groom.

They are grooming them to think in the same mentally ill manner as they do.

What number of pedophiles grooming children is acceptable to you?

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Groomers go where the kids are.  Studies show the rates of pedo in the Catholic Church aren't any different than Boy Scouts or Little League. 

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It's a bigger problem than people realize but goes largely unreported. This is a site for a nonprofit raising awareness of the problem https://www.sesamenet.org/post/2018/01/02/metook12-seeks-to-spotlight-problem-of-sexual-assault-in-schools

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Tangentially related to this:

In my first year as a teacher I had a student (who was somewhere on the spectrum) in 7th grade write a paper for an assignment about "the most exciting event he has ever been at." He wrote about this place where he saw lots of people dressed in animal costumes and there were big parties in his mom's room while his sister and him stayed in the adjoining hotel room and got to eat all kinds of things from the mini fridge and all that.

I mentioned something to the guidance counselor about it and she sighed and said, "His mom is a furry and takes him to her conventions all the time."

So basically the 7th grader wrote me a paper about his mom getting blasted by multiple people while wearing a bunny costume.

That must've been a fun parent/teacher conference after you learned this about the mom.  Can size?