Djgb13

More grooming from the left

Nothing to see here. Just a child on stage with drag queens shaking his booty and collecting money from the crowd. I bet gutterpedo and the rest of the board libs won’t find anything wrong with this and will call us the actual pedophiles 😂 Seems like the go to move in the libs playbook is to accuse everyone else of stuff they’re guilty of 🤡🤡🤡

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Nothing to see here. Just a child on stage with drag queens shaking his booty and collecting money from the crowd. I bet gutterpedo and the rest of the board libs won’t find anything wrong with this and will call us the actual pedophiles 😂 Seems like the go to move in the libs playbook is to accuse everyone else of stuff they’re guilty of 🤡🤡🤡

Nothing sexual about that. The slippery slope is real. 

Looks like a kid being a kid. Why he's there in the first place I have no idea, doesn't seem like a thing kids should be attending, but you seeing this as a liberal grooming plan is just plain ridiculous. Go turn off your twitter feed, it's making you stupid.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Looks like a kid being a kid. Why he's there in the first place I have no idea, doesn't seem like a thing kids should be attending, but you seeing this as a liberal grooming plan is just plain ridiculous. Go turn off your twitter feed, it's making you stupid.

First lib in to stand up for it. Who will be the next? 

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Is it a kid being a kid, or should he not be there? I wonder if you would feel the same about a little girl dancing like that for a group of old men? 

You people are fuck1ng crazy. I said the kid shouldn't be there, but how does him dancing around like a million goofy little kids do equate to something sexual? Sick minds make sick connections.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

You people are fuck1ng crazy. I said the kid shouldn't be there, but how does him dancing around like a million goofy little kids do equate to something sexual? Sick minds make sick connections.

So if it was a little girl acting like that and old men were giving her money? 

20 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I think it was last year memorial day weekend one of these clowns posted a vid of a 3 year old girl dancing and they claiming it was normalizing pedophilia.  I took your exact same stance, and then they started calling me gutterpedo.  They are a bunch of sick focks.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I think it was last year memorial day weekend one of these clowns posted a vid of a 3 year old girl dancing and they claiming it was normalizing pedophilia.  I took your exact same stance, and then they started calling me gutterpedo.  They are a bunch of sick focks.

I just see a kid acting like a kid, dancing and showing off and being a goofy kid, That' s what kids do. For politics to color one's POV so extremely that people actually see this as an overt act by Liberals to train this kid to be gay, or trans,,,whatever is just absolutely twisted and sick.

This place has some vile people and have dragged it into the cesspool with them. 

46 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I just see a kid acting like a kid, dancing and showing off and being a goofy kid, That' s what kids do. For politics to color one's POV so extremely that people actually see this as an overt act by Liberals to train this kid to be gay, or trans,,,whatever is just absolutely twisted and sick.

This place has some vile people and have dragged it into the cesspool with them. 

Agreed.

I do think it's wrong for the kid to be at a drag show, and taking money, but this whole groomer movement is insane.  They just repeat what they read on libsoftiktok like a bunch of sheep.

47 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Just to be clear the people who don't like children dancing on a stage collecting dollars like a focking stripper at... Whatever that was are "twisted and sick"

The people who keep showing with evidence like above that children are being groomed (and yes dancing on stage while men throw dollar bills at children is grooming) are vile people?

Btw saying maybe the kid shouldn't be there isn't an excuse. Of course the kid shouldn't be there and groomers shouldn't groom. You and GP should stop making excuses for grooming behavior. It's truly disgusting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Typical. You’re trying to spin it that people are criticizing the kid. You’re the one in the cesspool. You people are sick. 

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed.

I do think it's wrong for the kid to be at a drag show, and taking money, but this whole groomer movement is insane.  They just repeat what they read on libsoftiktok like a bunch of sheep.

Then why are they there? You people are gross 

How can I make an excuse for something that isn't really happening? Do you really think there is an actual agenda in play at that event to turn that kid into a woman or gay? You are so blinded by your political garbage all of your common sense is gone, 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Typical. You’re trying to spin it that people are criticizing the kid. You people are sick. 

Not all. What I'm saying is this is no overt act to do anything to this kid. My criticism is directed act anybody who reads grooming into it. You all see something only through a very dark, ugly political lens.

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Not all. What I'm saying is this is no overt act to do anything to this kid. My criticism is directed act anybody who reads grooming into it. You all see something only through a very dark, ugly political lens.

Yeah, we do. Leave the kid out of it, idiot. They are innocent. Let’s concentrate on the adults. What’s their excuse? Because that’s who “we” have the problem with, not the kids. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Hey guys, kids have been a part of drag con for years.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rupaul-praises-grownups-brought-kids-dragcon-nyc-thank-introducing-child-color-beauty-love-171232137.html

Where were the groomer police back then?

Freak. Stay away from kids. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Hey guys, kids have been a part of drag con for years.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rupaul-praises-grownups-brought-kids-dragcon-nyc-thank-introducing-child-color-beauty-love-171232137.html

Where were the groomer police back then?

You're right.  That's why we have the problem we do know... because there were too many people like you who had their heads in the sand.

Fortunately, many wised up and are speaking out against it.  Sadly, there's still a lot of people out there like you still not realizing the problem at hand.

• Thanks 1

On 5/29/2022 at 8:05 PM, paulinstl said:

In DJGB's case it is just enhancing his stupidity that already exists.

In this particular video- did his parents bring him to this? If so, why? Also, people throwing money at it are weird? There would be no way to even find ironic amusement in it all. 

37 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're right.  That's why we have the problem we do know... because there were too many people like you who had their heads in the sand.

Fortunately, many wised up and are speaking out against it.  Sadly, there's still a lot of people out there like you still not realizing the problem at hand.

People like to too, you just found out about this, so don't blame me, you're at fault too.

Ok, so help me to understand.  The problem we have now is that gays are grooming kids for sex, right?

And we've had kids at drag shows now for 4 years, and it's never been a problem, right?  But it is now?  If this has been happening for four years, wouldn't we have thousands of kids coming out against their abusers by now?

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

People like to too, you just found out about this, so don't blame me, you're at fault too.

Ok, so help me to understand.  The problem we have now is that gays are grooming kids for sex, right?

And we've had kids at drag shows now for 4 years, and it's never been a problem, right?  But it is now?  If this has been happening for four years, wouldn't we have thousands of kids coming out against their abusers by now?

Pedophiles are grooming kids. Of course you try to make it a gay issue. Aren’t you the same dikhead going on about the church and pedophilia all the time? How long did it take for those victims to speak up? You’re incredibly stupid for a guy who thinks he’s smarter than everyone. You can’t even keep your bullshit rants straight. 

The kid's dance is tame. Unlike the twerking girl from the other video, there's nothing wrong nor seductive with his dance routine.

The problem is the venue. The only time that you only ever see dancers get tipped in that manner are strippers at strip clubs and eight year old children performing at drag conventions. Again, the kid is not dancing suggestively or seductively, he's dancing normally. The problem is that the audience for his dance performance is a room full of openly sicko perverts who are treating him like they would treat a stripper.

If it wasn't for this sh!t-ass economy, maybe the little guy wouldn't feel the need to have to dance for money.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pedophiles are grooming kids. Of course you try to make it a gay issue. Aren’t you the same dikhead going on about the church and pedophilia all the time? How long did it take for those victims to speak up? You’re incredibly stupid for a guy who thinks he’s smarter than everyone. You can’t even keep your bullshit rants straight. 

Is this a pedophile con or a drag con?

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Grooming them for what exactly?  

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The kid's dance is tame. Unlike the twerking girl from the other video, there's nothing wrong nor seductive with his dance routine.

The problem is the venue. The only time that you only ever see dancers get tipped in that manner are strippers at strip clubs and eight year old children performing at drag conventions. Again, the kid is not dancing suggestively or seductively, he's dancing normally. The problem is that the audience for his dance performance is a room full of openly sicko perverts who are treating him like they would treat a stripper.

Looks to me like the majority of the audience is women

For the record, I’d agree he shouldn’t be there, but it sounds like he’s just a fan of the show (which he probably also shouldn’t be watching at that age).  But looks more just like bad parenting than “grooming”:

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For the record, I’d agree he shouldn’t be there, but it sounds like he’s just a fan of the show (which he probably also shouldn’t be watching at that age).  But looks more just like bad parenting than “grooming”:

I agree with you on both counts.  From all accounts it's adults that are into this stuff and bring their kids, or other people's kids, and it's just fun for them.  I haven't been able to find anything that ties drag queens and their fans to pedos.

I think it's just people here are anti gay.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This is one of the major cultural issues where seeing you guys somewhere in the vicinity of excusing or soft-peddling or go to bat for these sorts of this is incredibly disappointing.  I mean with the vast majority of issues, reasonable people can look at them and disagree and I can almost always understand their point of view even if I see things a different way. But this... things like this, the sexual exploitations of children, I'd imagine would be unanimous consent and yet we don't. It never is.

The dance itself is fine. If that kid danced that exact same routine for a performance of Three Little Pigs or Little Red Riding Hood, I'd give him applause myself. It's not the issue. The problem is he's dancing at a Drag Queen convention which should be 18+. Further, the perverts in attendance are tipping him like he were a stripper because he has the same effect on them as strippers do on normal men. That (some of) you guys can look at this and see nothing wrong, well it doesn't surprise me anymore because you've done it before, but its still depressing.

• Thanks 2

On 5/29/2022 at 8:05 PM, paulinstl said:

Looks like a kid being a kid. Why he's there in the first place I have no idea, doesn't seem like a thing kids should be attending

LMAO...don't you see these two statements are incompatible?  You're actually acknowledging the moral dilemma of the kid doing this, but then blow it off as a kid being a kid?  Holy shat.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This is one of the major cultural issues where seeing you guys somewhere in the vicinity of excusing or soft-peddling or go to bat for these sorts of this is incredibly disappointing.  I mean with the vast majority of issues, reasonable people can look at them and disagree and I can almost always understand their point of view even if I see things a different way. But this... things like this, the sexual exploitations of children, I'd imagine would be unanimous consent and yet we don't. It never is.

The dance itself is fine. If that kid danced that exact same routine for a performance of Three Little Pigs or Little Red Riding Hood, I'd give him applause myself. It's not the issue. The problem is he's dancing at a Drag Queen convention which should be 18+. Further, the perverts in attendance are tipping him like he were a stripper because he has the same effect on them as strippers do on normal men. That (some of) you guys can look at this and see nothing wrong, well it doesn't surprise me anymore because you've done it before, but its still depressing.

Again, looks to me like the majority of the audience is women, unless that’s who you’re calling perverts?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Again, looks to me like the majority of the audience is women, unless that’s who you’re calling perverts?

You ever heard of Ghislaine Maxwell?

Tangentially related to this:

In my first year as a teacher I had a student (who was somewhere on the spectrum) in 7th grade write a paper for an assignment about "the most exciting event he has ever been at." He wrote about this place where he saw lots of people dressed in animal costumes and there were big parties in his mom's room while his sister and him stayed in the adjoining hotel room and got to eat all kinds of things from the mini fridge and all that.

I mentioned something to the guidance counselor about it and she sighed and said, "His mom is a furry and takes him to her conventions all the time."

So basically the 7th grader wrote me a paper about his mom getting blasted by multiple people while wearing a bunny costume. 

I also appreciate that people think there aren't people on the right who are into drag and stuff like that. 

Also, this is totally weird parenting. 

Alright, so let's just be honest here.  I really hope that you don't think me or anyone here is a pedo.  I know you've called me a pedo but I believe that was just board grandstanding.

So if we can set a baseline here, there are no pedos here, most of us have kids and will do anything to protect them from abuse.

So if we can both agree that we are coming from the same place, it's interesting that we draw different conclusions.

Drag Queen convention, I agree it should be for adults, it's adult entertainment.

The second statement is where you lost me.  Is there any evidence that gays/drag queens have a higher incidence of pedos than normal kids?  I haven't seen it.  I am curious as to why you would come to this conclusion.  I think it's because this is what is being beaten into your head, so you just blindly believe it.

For years, we have put our kids in harms way for abuse, catholic church, boy scouts, etc.  I don't see any evidence that gays are sexually abusing our kids like we've seen with other groups, but I'm happy to see the evidence if you can provide.  Personally I don't want to go digging for it.

My theory, is that the right has created this boogeyman, and is pushing it on you, and you're believing it.

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, this is totally weird parenting. 

Agreed.  Bad parenting = Yes.  A systematic grooming by gays to abuse our kids = I don't buy it.

14 hours ago, paulinstl said:

How can I make an excuse for something that isn't really happening? Do you really think there is an actual agenda in play at that event to turn that kid into a woman or gay? You are so blinded by your political garbage all of your common sense is gone, 

Bruh are you dense? Swap out the boy with a girl and it’s stripper grooming. The kid will grow up thinking “wow I can dance on stage and get paid while people cheer me on”. THAT is grooming. THAT is sick. Idiots like you and gutterpedo are focking morons to KEEP defending this. Kid shouldn’t be there, they shouldn’t be on stage, and adults shouldn’t be throwing money to him like a focking stripper. 

Let Trump or a Republican do something like this and you two would have a focking stroke 

2 things on this:

1.) The first bolded part- while it should be 18+ that is a parenting decision to take the kid there. Same deal for me with the parents who take their kids to see Halloween or some other R rated film in a movie theater. I wouldn't do it, but I don't care that someone else does it. The only thing I can control is if they said "Does your daughter want to go with us to this movie" My answer would be "Don't take her there."

2.) On the second bolded part- you don't know if the people were tipping because they were turned on or if they were doing it ironically because they thought the kid was funny. There is a possibility it is the former, but you can't just ignore the latter to get there. 

• Thanks 1