Fireballer

What is a Woman? -Matt Walsh film

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

birth certificate

You want to check birth certs before going to the bathroom?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You asked how to tell other than looking between legs. Look at my re-post tho.  I forgot, I don't know what a woman is so how can I tell?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When there is a complaint or obvious abuse.  Stiff penalties for getting caught using a bathroom not assigned to your gender.  

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Where is there an issue of men using a women's bathroom?

At women's sporting events.

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

When there is a complaint or obvious abuse.  Stiff penalties for getting caught using a bathroom not assigned to your gender.  

OK, so for bathroms where there have been no complaints or abuse, you're fine with people using their own judgement on which restroom to use, correct?  A woman based on appearance can use a woman's bathroom, correct?

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No, you check birth certificates before they enter the school system. Then that’s what they are until they leave the school system as it relates to facilities, sports and activities. No, you can’t sing in the girls choir Linus, it’s for girls. You’re a boy. No Lisa, you can’t go in the boys room, you’re a girl. When you grow up you can decide what gender you are. For now we are going to maintain order in these matters. Problem solved. Now let’s learn some math 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

At NCAA swim events:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, so for bathroms where there have been no complaints or abuse, you're fine with people using their own judgement on which restroom to use, correct?  A woman based on appearance can use a woman's bathroom, correct?

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Stiff penalties for getting caught using a bathroom not assigned to your gender.  

Jail Time.  Go for it.

How do you tell a dummy?  They repeatedly ask questions so simple that they can be answered with accorymns.  

How can you tell the difference between a man and a woman?

XX XY

How can tell someone is a woman without a genital check?

DNA

You wanna give a DNA test to everyone that wants to go to the bathroom?

ID

NCAA

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

How do you tell a dummy?  They repeatedly ask questions so simple that they can be answered with accorymns.  

XX XY

DNA

ID

NCAA

Fascinating.   What a distillation you have attempted there.  Gee, people who disagree with you must be really dumb or evil eh?

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

XX XY

DNA

ID

NCAA

So between all that, we're on the same page that a woman that looks like a woman is fine to use the woman's bathroom, without having to perform a genital check, or dna swab, or ID check, regardless if she has a d1ck or not.

I want any person to be happy.  If a biological male who has gender dysphoria and “feels” like a woman wants to dress, act, live as a woman then go for it.  You be you and you be happy. 

However that person is a TransWoman, not a Woman.  A major distinction.  

Men and TransWomen cannot get pregnant.  Nor should they play sport’s against women or girls.  This isn’t about being against trans, it’s about pro-women and fairness. 

And leave the kids alone, period. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fascinating.   What a distillation you have attempted there.  Gee, people who disagree with you must be really dumb or evil eh?

No, I clearly said it was the type of questions they ask that points to their intelligence.  

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So between all that, we're on the same page that a woman that looks like a woman is fine to use the woman's bathroom, without having to perform a genital check, or dna swab, or ID check, regardless if she has a d1ck or not.

19 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Stiff penalties for getting caught using a bathroom not assigned to your gender.  

Jail Time.  Go for it.

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You have been fooled by a tranny a time or 2 before haven't you?  In Thailand or stateside?

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You have been fooled by a tranny a time or 2 before haven't you?  In Thailand or stateside?

I was.  In Amsterdam and Chicago.  But it didn’t go anywhere. Made for a good laugh. The one in Amsterdam would have fooled anyone. The one in Chicago required a long day of drinking. Most women in Chicago require that as well. 

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'd be willing to bet any amount of money that given enough that you would eventually get 1 wrong.  I've seen people that you just can't tell, we all have.  You're gonna get one wrong.  And then throw in the fact that people wear gender specific make up and clothing, and you're getting many more wrong.

Regardless, you're saying that without a genital check, you determine gender by appearance.  I'm saying the same thing.  So we can agree that if a person looks like a woman, they can use the women's bathroom, regardless of whatever is between their legs.

The only point we disagree on is that you say you can 100% tell what is between someone's legs.  I disagree and say that you will be wrong at least once, therefore it's possible a d1ck walks into the woman's bathroom.

You know what's funny, in every other aspect of life, this is frowned upon.  For example, if a guy dresses as a woman (or vice versa), society is forced to accept this and allow him (or her), to walk amongst (and participate with), those whom they appear to be.  So, they're "pretending" to be something they're not.  If I put on scrubs, walk into a hospital and read someone's charts... this is a crime.  If I dress as a cop and pull someone over... this is a crime.  If I pretend to own something and sell it to someone else... this is a crime.  In all of these other situations, you're committing fraud.  Jail time is possible.  Yet, here we are trying to re-write social policy because people, for a lack of a better word... are committing fraud.

Now, I personally don't have a problem with people doing this to the extent that there's no need to call it a crime... situationally.  If someone wants to act and dress as the opposite sex and live their daily lives that way?  Go ahead.  BUT, you are what you are.  If you're a man dressing as a woman, you're still a man.  You participate in activities with men.  You use a men's bathroom.  You abide by the gender construct rules... we don't re-write them.  Just like we don't re-write the laws for someone pretending to be a doctor or cop or lawyer or what have you.  Now, you want to purposely break those, then lets discuss consequences.

Why do I say that?  Because I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that the mass majority of "trans" people are fake.  I think the number of people who actually have gender dysphoria is a very small number and the rest are either flat out nuts/psychotic or it's an act/fad/gig.  I'm not in favor of giving people like that carte blanche on taking advantage of a situation that shouldn't even be in place.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not that I know of.  Never discovered a d1ck.  But I'm sure I've seen a woman that had a d1ck at some point in my life.  Anyone who tells you different is lying.

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

See, this is where your logic is failing you in your thinking.   For the last page or so your argument has been founded on the fact that there is no possible way to check or police every single person that walks into the bathroom, but, that's not how rules and laws work.  We don't police every single inch of a highway for speeders, we impose stiff enough penalties and perform random checks in the hopes most people follow the law and we avoid accidents.  If we really wanted to keep people from speeding at all we would impose minimum jail times for when they get caught.  That's what we do to keep the bathroom freaks in their own bathroom.  Problem solved.

Normal person: Hello

Gutterboy: Hi racist/bigot/ Hitler. What do you want? 

N/P- nothing I was just admiring your cute puppy. Is it a boy or a girl? 

Gutterboy: Thanks! Ophelia is a girl

N/P- How do you know? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what's funny, in every other aspect of life, this is frowned upon.  For example, if a guy dresses as a woman (or vice versa), society is forced to accept this and allow him (or her), to walk amongst (and participate with), those whom they appear to be.  So, they're "pretending" to be something they're not.  If I put on scrubs, walk into a hospital and read someone's charts... this is a crime.  If I dress as a cop and pull someone over... this is a crime.  If I pretend to own something and sell it to someone else... this is a crime.  In all of these other situations, you're committing fraud.  Jail time is possible.  Yet, here we are trying to re-write social policy because people, for a lack of a better word... are committing fraud.

Now, I personally don't have a problem with people doing this to the extent that there's no need to call it a crime... situationally.  If someone wants to act and dress as the opposite sex and live their daily lives that way?  Go ahead.  BUT, you are what you are.  If you're a man dressing as a woman, you're still a man.  You participate in activities with men.  You use a men's bathroom.  You abide by the gender construct rules... we don't re-write them.  Just like we don't re-write the laws for someone pretending to be a doctor or cop or lawyer or what have you.  Now, you want to purposely break those, then lets discuss consequences.

Why do I say that?  Because I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that the mass majority of "trans" people are fake.  I think the number of people who actually have gender dysphoria is a very small number and the rest are either flat out nuts/psychotic or it's an act/fad/gig.  I'm not in favor of giving people like that carte blanche on taking advantage of a situation that shouldn't even be in place.

You can't equate pretending to be a Dr or Cop to a woman, come on.  What about pretending to be a Browns fan, or pretending to be happy or sad, should they be illegal too?

I will agree with you that many of the young trans people are just confused.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you check birth certificates before they enter the school system. Then that’s what they are until they leave the school system as it relates to facilities, sports and activities. No, you can’t sing in the girls choir Linus, it’s for girls. You’re a boy. No Lisa, you can’t go in the boys room, you’re a girl. When you grow up you can decide what gender you are. For now we are going to maintain order in these matters. Problem solved. Now let’s learn some math 

That gelding is already out of the barn. 

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

See, this is where your logic is failing you in your thinking.   For the last page or so your argument has been founded on the fact that there is no possible way to check or police every single person that walks into the bathroom, but, that's not how rules and laws work.  We don't police every single inch of a highway for speeders, we impose stiff enough penalties and perform random checks in the hopes most people follow the law and we avoid accidents.  If we really wanted to keep people from speeding at all we would impose minimum jail times for when they get caught.  That's what we do to keep the bathroom freaks in their own bathroom.  Problem solved.

It you backtrack, the argument was how can you tell a woman is a woman.  I said if she looks like a woman and considers herself a woman, then she's a woman.  You guys disagreed and said it's based on genitals, DNA, birth cert, etc, but since we agreed we're not gonna do any of this to qualify entry into a bathroom, then if a person says they are a woman and looks like a woman, then we all agree that they can and will use the woman's bathroom, even if they have a d1ck.  You don't like it, but unless you're willing to check, it happens.

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That gelding is already out of the barn. 

It’s on your permanent record.  

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

No, I clearly said it was the type of questions they ask that points to their intelligence.  

I see. So then the intelligence of a person can be defined by the questions they ask. How very simple your world must be. 

31 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Like I said.

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It you backtrack, the argument was how can you tell a woman is a woman.  I said if she looks like a woman and considers herself a woman, then she's a woman.  You guys disagreed and said it's based on genitals, DNA, birth cert, etc, but since we agreed we're not gonna do any of this to qualify entry into a bathroom, then if a person says they are a woman and looks like a woman, then we all agree that they can and will use the woman's bathroom, even if they have a d1ck.  You don't like it, but unless you're willing to check, it happens.

And your argument falls flat on it's logic.

Some people will still speed on the highways if we make Jail Time mandatory if you get caught isn't much of an argument against doing that if we really wanted to stop people from speeding.  Most people don't drink and drive because we've for the most part done that.  BUT PEOPLE STILL GET DUIs isn't much of argument for anything other than more enforcement.  Same thing with bathroom freaks.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I see. So then the intelligence of a person can be defined by the questions they ask. How very simple your world must be. 

You have it backwards.  It's a complex world with many things pointing to people's intelligence, including how they communicate.  Assuming you can't tell anything about a person by the types of questions they ask would be very simplistic.  

Message boards are a prefect example because how people type and write is really the only thing you have to judge intelligence.  And some people really really stick out.  It is what it is and  if you can't tell the difference then you probably stick out to the more intelligent posters.

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s on your permanent record.  

What I mean is that public school systems are actively encouraging this stupidity, and I don't see them becoming any less "progressive".

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You can't equate pretending to be a Dr or Cop to a woman, come on.  What about pretending to be a Browns fan, or pretending to be happy or sad, should they be illegal too?

I will agree with you that many of the young trans people are just confused.

I don't think many of young trans are confused.  I think very FEW are.  I think the mass majority are gay or bisexual who think it's cooler (in their community), to be "trans".  I think they make up the vast majority of the trans kids.  If I had to put numbers on it, I'd say the number of people suffering from gender dysphoria (among this community), is about 5%... the ones that are flat out nuts or psychotic and need severe counseling is probably about 25% (this includes the loudmouth "activists").  The "fakers" probably make up 70%.

Pretending to be a girl and walking into a girls bathroom or playing a girls sport, can have a direct impact on girls' lives.  Some of those things could be sexual assault/harassment or taking or limiting future opportunities from girls or usurping their right to privacy.  THOSE are the people who should looked at for breaking the law.  Pretending to be a Browns or etc, does no harm to anyone, except the person being affiliated with them... that's self harm.  But, thanks for trying to make a strawman argument.

14 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

What I mean is that public school systems are actively encouraging this stupidity, and I don't see them becoming any less "progressive".

They don’t have a choice. It’s been dictated by the federal government. Unless they don’t want funding. 

55 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You have it backwards.  It's a complex world with many things pointing to people's intelligence, including how they communicate.  Assuming you can't tell anything about a person by the types of questions they ask would be very simplistic.  

Oh, so when you omitted those other factors it was your design that we should understand you were not attempting a uni-variate analysis, gotcha.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh, so when you omitted those other factors it was your design that we should understand you were not attempting a uni-variate analysis, gotcha.

I didn't omit any factors.  And there is no hyphen in univariate.  I think you are seeing things that are not there.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

I didn't omit any factors.  And there is no hyphen in univariate.  I think you are seeing things that are not there.

You posted 

XX XY

DNA

ID

NCAA

Please point to the element of "many things" your post indicated.  Univariate was a spell correction on the part of the forum.

If you want to now include those other elements it might add value.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

You posted 

Please point to the element of "many things" your post indicated.  Univariate was a spell correction on the part of the forum.

If you want to now include those other elements it might add value.

You claimed I omitted something.  The burden is on you to back up your claim.  What did I omit?

37 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You claimed I omitted something.  The burden is on you to back up your claim.  What did I omit?

Sure, I can reiterate what I have already noted.

When you posted  "ou have it backwards.  It's a complex world with many things pointing to people's intelligence, including how they communicate.  Assuming you can't tell anything about a person by the types of questions they ask would be very simplistic. "

You appear to have accidentally omitted those things you mentioned, and posted only some limited elements. Assigned the designation of "How do you tell a dummy" because they asked some rather simple questioned based on simple truths. 

Could it be true that maybe asking questions is OK, even if those questions illuminate simple truths that might tend to show how indefensible a position is?

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sure, I can reiterate what I have already noted.

When you posted  "ou have it backwards.  It's a complex world with many things pointing to people's intelligence, including how they communicate.  Assuming you can't tell anything about a person by the types of questions they ask would be very simplistic. "

You appear to have accidentally omitted those things you mentioned, and posted only some limited elements. Assigned the designation of "How do you tell a dummy" because they asked some rather simple questioned based on simple truths. 

Could it be true that maybe asking questions is OK, even if those questions illuminate simple truths that might tend to show how indefensible a position is?

I can't omit something I don't know.  :lol:

Perhaps you missed this post:

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Message boards are a prefect example because how people type and write is really the only thing you have to judge intelligence.  And some people really really stick out.  It is what it is and  if you can't tell the difference then you probably stick out to the more intelligent posters.

Here is what I do know.  

You can tell some things by what people write about. You can tell some things by how people construct sentences, which is different than grammar. You can tell a lot of things by how people construct paragraphs. You can tell a lot of things by how people organize information. You may not be able to see these things unless your own intelligence is high, high enough to understand these concepts and likely higher than the person you are analyzing.  

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I can't omit something I don't know.  :lol:

Perhaps you missed this post:

Here is what I do know.  

You can tell some things by what people write about. You can tell some things by how people construct sentences, which is different than grammar. You can tell a lot of things by how people construct paragraphs. You can tell a lot of things by how people organize information. You may not be able to see these things unless your own intelligence is high, high enough to understand these concepts and likely higher than the person you are analyzing.  

When your enthusiasm for the topic is able to expand on what you posted and which you appear to suggest you know. Then perhaps we can enjoy your point of view more thoroughly. For now I think we should just accept the adolescent stammering that you have managed to cobble together for us. :cheers:

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When your enthusiasm for the topic is able to expand on what you posted and which you appear to suggest you know. Then perhaps we can enjoy your point of view more thoroughly. For now I think we should just accept the adolescent stammering that you have managed to cobble together for us. :cheers:

If you interpreted anything I wrote to know more about GutterPedo than what he has shared on this forum it's not only incorrect it's also a pivot from your original assertion.   I get it, you didn't like me calling him a dummy and feel you need to win some sort of argument here.  It makes sense you want to drop it an run because you aren't getting anywhere, but the bottom line; his postings and writing style suggests he is a dummy.