Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

California publicly posts a list of every person in the state with a concealed carry license

including name, addresses phone numbers.

from the comments of the video: Imagine being a woman, leaving an abusive relationship, so you buy a gun to defend yourself from whoever it was that was abusing you, and you get to feel safe... only for the government to leak your address and info to that same person in the abusive relationship.

Now everyone knows which houses not to rob.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

If you're ok with this sort of thing, you're an actual pos.

Yup.  Not the kind that liberals think others are because they dare to disagree with them. But an actual POS that doesn’t know what being an American is. 

If you're financially able to leave California and you haven't yet, you're a retard. 100% dumbfock.

• Like 1

Oh my soul, there is no way they can come up with a good excuse of something that is so dangerous. 

Ones government is not there to protect, they want to control.  The next civil war is close, pick your side and don’t wavier. 

Come for my weapons, I’m holding the handle.  

59 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Oh my soul, there is no way they can come up with a good excuse of something that is so dangerous. 

Ones government is not there to protect, they want to control.  The next civil war is close, pick your side and don’t wavier. 

Come for my weapons, I’m holding the handle.  

We don't need a civil war. We need red states to be left alone to do red state things, a safe haven where people can lead red state lives. Meanwhile, blue states can be left alone to devolve into Lord of the Flies. If you're a conservative in a blue state, GTFO. If you're a degenerate pervert in a red state... there are lots of non-aborted kids to grope to the applause and approval of parents in blue states, feel free to move there.

We just separate and leave each other alone. We have a Supreme Court that allows us to follow divergent paths now.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We don't need a civil war. We need red states to be left alone to do red state things, a safe haven where people can lead red state lives. Meanwhile, blue states can be left alone to devolve into Lord of the Flies. If you're a conservative in a blue state, GTFO. If you're a degenerate pervert in a red state... there are lots of non-aborted kids to grope to the applause and approval of parents in blue states, feel free to move there.

We just separate and leave each other alone. We have a Supreme Court that allows us to follow divergent paths now.

That is great, won’t happen peacefully, I dont think we need a civil war, but for what you just posted to happen, there will be one.  

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you're financially able to leave California and you haven't yet, you're a retard. 100% dumbfock.

I'd like to agree with you but I can't. Mrs. Points and I have successfull careers and we're sitting on overpriced real estate. We could sell right now and bail but we don't have equivalent employment lined up. 

Meantime, we keep voting Republican, as if it matters, socking money away and looking for a place where we can relocate. 

It gets harder to justify every day but as long as I can keep putting money away I'll deal with the buIIshit until we find the right place to land. 

I don't pay attention to most of their buIIshit laws anyway. It's the focking taxes that get me :mad:  

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I'd like to agree with you but I can't. Mrs. Points and I have successfull careers and we're sitting on overpriced real estate. We could sell right now and bail but we don't have equivalent employment lined up. 

Meantime, we keep voting Republican, as if it matters, socking money away and looking for a place where we can relocate. 

It gets harder to justify every day but as long as I can keep putting money away I'll deal with the buIIshit until we find the right place to land. 

I don't pay attention to most of their buIIshit laws anyway. It's the focking taxes that get me :mad:  

Similar situation as to why I'm still in China. If we'd not put so much time, effort, and money into this school, we'd be gone. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I thought of you when I posted that, you're the exception.

Are you looking for the same amount of pay? You get a lot more for less in other states which I'm sure you already know. We don't even have an income tax in Florida. Move your a$$ out here.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Just so we’re clear, “California” / the government didn’t do this.

it was a data beach.

https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/california-department-justice-alerts-individuals-impacted-exposure-personal

:lol: Well see. About 90% chance it was a leaker. We'll see how hard Cali goes after those who use this data. Just like the sjw who leaked the RvW decision, it will just fade away.

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Well see. About 90% chance it was a leaker. We'll see how hard Cali goes after those who use this data. Just like the sjw who leaked the RvW decision, it will just fade away.

It was a “leak”. Meaning they purposely either let someone do it or paid someone to do it so they didn’t look guilty 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

it was a data beach.

https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/california-department-justice-alerts-individuals-impacted-exposure-personal

How could you possibly know that? A press release? Hush 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How could you possibly know that? A press release? Hush 

The attorney general said it was unauthorized and unacceptable.  Justin’s post is trying to make it seem like the people in charge did it intentionally.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The attorney general said it was unauthorized and unacceptable.  Justin’s post is trying to make it seem like the people in charge did it intentionally.

we know how they act when they care.  they do a massive anal exam.  they put on hearings in prime time to scour every rumor.  

if they looked at 1/6, shrugged their shoulders, and said it was unacceptable, you would be pissed and think powerful people were in the know regarding selfiefest.  all you are revealing is your own biases.

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I most certainly am not OK with this. 

You just keep voting for it.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

it was a data beach.

Wrong, from your link

On the afternoon of June 27, 2022, DOJ posted updates to the Firearms Dashboard Portal. DOJ was made aware of a disclosure of personal information that was accessible in a spreadsheet on the portal. After DOJ learned of the data exposure, the department took steps to remove the information from public view and shut down the Firearms Dashboard yesterday morning. The dashboard and data were available for less than 24 hours.

There was no breach.

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Wrong, from your link

There was no breach.

Sounds like a data breach to me.  It may have been breached by an employee, but it was an unauthorized release of information.  Saying “California” did it is fake news.

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sounds like a data breach to me.  It may have been breached by an employee, but it was an unauthorized release of information.  Saying “California” did it is fake news.

If they didn’t do it who did? and if you think it was a mistake…. I have nothing nice to say to you. If you are correct someone will be fired, let’s wait and see.

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Similar situation as to why I'm still in China. If we'd not put so much time, effort, and money into this school, we'd be gone. 

Building a business from scratch is reason enough to stick around. Can you sell a school? 

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I thought of you when I posted that, you're the exception.

Are you looking for the same amount of pay? You get a lot more for less in other states which I'm sure you already know. We don't even have an income tax in Florida. Move your a$$ out here.

We know we aren't going to find California wages anywhere else. We're just looking for something equivalent based on the cost of living wherever we end up.

The real estate market here is ridiculous. Everything is overpriced so we're looking to sell high and buy something outright. I'd love to move to Florida but my folks are in Nevada. Pops is getting up there in age and has some health issues. Mom says she's not leaving NV and the women in my family tend to live well into their 90's so she still has another 20+ years left. We want to be within driving distance to her. 

Trust me, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be. Just need to get our ducks in a row and we're gone. 

7 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Building a business from scratch is reason enough to stick around. Can you sell a school? 

Probably not. We'd had two good years after we sunk our savings into the school. Everything was turning up roses and I'd finally gotten to a place where I was making decent money before there were changes in the laws regulating private schools like ours that make the situation untenable. Many schools have closed and our income is halved. The biggest attraction of our school that makes it the least unhealthy, is me personlly. They really screwed us over good. 

A lot of well-to-do Chinese parents want to send their children to the US for High School and my wife wants to set up a business in the US where we facilitate that. I'd like to locate either a private school or a Catholic school of the Thomas/Alito/Coney-Barrett faction that has openings and dorms available. Ideally, since I retain the moral and cultural values of somebody who left the US in 2001, this would be in a ruby red community in a ruby red state where those values still predominate. Unfortunately, I would feel uncomfortable going to a place where I know fock all nobody. More likely and more practically, if this happens at all, it would wind up being in the NE suburbs of Detroit.

I should probably get off my ass and start writing emails but I'm still going through the stages of grief. The school still provides a living and would flourish again were the policies to reverse. It's not market forces or a lack of demand that is the problem- we won that game- no, the government doesn't like private schools and we're being squashed from above.  China also remains a good/safe place to raise kids and has been and 4th tier cities in SW China have been and remain the safest place on the planet to ride out COVID. The strain of China's Zero-COVID policy has hit the east coast, whereas we're the policy's beneficiaries. Except for an eight week hiccup in early 2020, daily life has been normal, complicated COVID related problems only arise if/when you want to travel.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Probably not. We'd had two good years after we sunk our savings into the school. Everything was turning up roses and I'd finally gotten to a place where I was making decent money before there were changes in the laws regulating private schools like ours that make the situation untenable. Many schools have closed and our income is halved. The biggest attraction of our school that makes it the least unhealthy, is me personlly. They really screwed us over good. 

A lot of well-to-do Chinese parents want to send their children to the US for High School and my wife wants to set up a business in the US where we facilitate that. I'd like to locate either a private school or a Catholic school of the Thomas/Alito/Coney-Barrett faction that has openings and dorms available. Ideally, since I retain the moral and cultural values of somebody who left the US in 2001, this would be in a ruby red community in a ruby red state where those values still predominate. Unfortunately, I would feel uncomfortable going to a place where I know fock all nobody. More likely and more practically, if this happens at all, it would wind up being in the NE suburbs of Detroit.

I should probably get off my ass and start writing emails but I'm still going through the stages of grief. The school still provides a living and would flourish again were the policies to reverse. It's not market forces or a lack of demand that is the problem- we won that game- no, the government doesn't like private schools and we're being squashed from above.  China also remains a good/safe place to raise kids and has been and 4th tier cities in SW China have been and remain the safest place on the planet to ride out COVID. The strain of China's Zero-COVID policy has hit the east coast, whereas we're the policy's beneficiaries. Except for an eight week hiccup in early 2020, daily life has been normal, complicated COVID related problems only arise if/when you want to travel.

There are plenty of American parents that would want to send their kid to a school that has a teacher with your moral and cultural values. There's prolly more money going the foreign student route though. Hope you're able to get it established somewhere. :thumbsup: