Sign in to follow this  
Horseman

Miss Piggy - You're Fired!

Liz Cheney simply hates Donald Trump, its personal for her.  Trump went after her dad on the campaign trail back in 2016 and she and him hate him for it.  It's not some moral compass she is following or whatever B.S. is fed to you.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Liz, coach needs you in his office.  Please bring your playbook.  

“And stop queving???”

• Like 1

With 6% of the vote in and a hour before polls close Hageman is projected to defeat Miss Piggy.  Lololololololol

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·7m

Congratulations to Harriet Hageman on her great and very decisive WIN in Wyoming. This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. Liz Cheney should be ashamed of herself, the way she acted, and her spiteful, sanctimonious words and actions towards others. Now she can finally disappear into the depths of political oblivion where, I am sure, she will be much happier than she is right now. Thank you WYOMING!

42 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·7m

Congratulations to Harriet Hageman on her great and very decisive WIN in Wyoming. This is a wonderful result for America, and a complete rebuke of the Unselect Committee of political Hacks and Thugs. Liz Cheney should be ashamed of herself, the way she acted, and her spiteful, sanctimonious words and actions towards others. Now she can finally disappear into the depths of political oblivion where, I am sure, she will be much happier than she is right now. Thank you WYOMING!

:thumbsup:

Cheney compares herself to Abe Lincoln in her concession speech. She looked like she was going to cry. :banana:

Cheney teased a possible White House bid after conceding the congressional primary race to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman.

In her final remarks following the election results, Cheney said that, "now the real work begins," stating that Abraham Lincoln lost congressional races before being elected President.

"The great and original champion of our party Abraham Lincoln was defeated in elections for the Senate and the House before he won the most important election of all," Cheney said in her speech.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

SMH

Yeah. Cheney really embodied hatred. She was so hate filled she went against what her voters wanted and spent all of her time obsessively going after Trump. Voting her out was the right thing to do. She needs a good long nap and psychiatrist to help her deal with her Trump hatred. 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. Cheney really embodied hatred. She was so hate filled she went against what her voters wanted and spent all of her time obsessively going after Trump. Voting her out was the right thing to do. She needs a good long nap and psychiatrist to help her deal with her Trump hatred. 

Trump hurt her inheritance, nothing more or less.  A vote for her was a vote for daddy's money war machine. And the Clinton's, Bush's, Obama's.  Libs are too dumb to see it, but we all predicted Biden would have a war going somewhere. 

I hadn't seen this.    The last 10 yrs version of SNL has been A.S.S.* but this is actually pretty funny:

(* = Although I will say that I will never find Keenan Thompson not funny.   That guy can make me laugh with just the way he looks at a camera)

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

Cheney compares herself to Abe Lincoln in her concession speech. She looked like she was going to cry. :banana:

Cheney teased a possible White House bid after conceding the congressional primary race to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman.

In her final remarks following the election results, Cheney said that, "now the real work begins," stating that Abraham Lincoln lost congressional races before being elected President.

"The great and original champion of our party Abraham Lincoln was defeated in elections for the Senate and the House before he won the most important election of all," Cheney said in her speech.

If she runs as an independent trying to thwart Trump do you think she will syphon off more Dem votes or Reb votes?  Another Dem backfire in the making.   :lol:

I mean think about how many never Trumpers would vote for her instead of Kamala.  Trump would walk into the white house.

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

If she runs as an independent trying to thwart Trump do you think she will syphon off more Dem votes or Reb votes?  Another Dem backfire in the making.   :lol:

All the "centrists". So yeah, democrats. 

66% to just 29%.

The percentage she got beat by is larger that the percentage she got.

In 2020 she won the primary with 73% and the general with 69%.

I don't think there has ever been a worse example of political suicide.

After landslide primary defeat, Liz Cheney announces new anti-Trump group, says she's 'thinking about' WH bid

Cheney looks to continue opposition to Trump after losing primary by more than 30 points

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-landslide-primary-defeat-liz-cheney-announces-new-anti-trump-group-says-shes-thinking-about-wh-bid

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Saul Alinsky

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·26m

The Fake News Media is claiming that Liz Cheney has such a “wonderful and bright” political future.

Maybe they didn’t notice that she lost by nearly 40 points? She’s too angry and sick to succeed in the future, but who knows!

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·26m

The Fake News Media is claiming that Liz Cheney has such a “wonderful and bright” political future.

Maybe they didn’t notice that she lost by nearly 40 points? She’s too angry and sick to succeed in the future, but who knows!

Wonderful and bright. :doh:

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dont be a retaard. You can handle it.  

You’ve made 25 posts about someone losing a Congressional primary in Wyoming.  It’s not that big of a deal my man.

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’ve made 25 posts about someone losing a Congressional primary in Wyoming.  It’s not that big of a deal my man.

It actually is a huge deal.  It shows that Republicans side with Trump over Cheney in regards to January 6th and Ukraine impeachment.  As should any rationale human but it is nice to see.

• Like 1

Just now, Beaker15 said:

It shows that Republicans side with Trump over Cheney in regards to January 6th and Ukraine impeachment.  

Is this supposed to be a surprise to anyone?  It’s a Republican primary, so it’s not like they’re owning the libs or anything 

This chick was and will forever be obsessed with Trump and she calls others "very sick". What a riot. She should go live with Hillary and they can die together.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liz-cheney-rips-republican-voters-leadership-very-sick-landslide-primary-loss

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming called "large portions" of the Republican Party "very sick" in an interview recapping her failed bid to stay in office.

Cheney, asked by ABC News what she thought her loss said about the Republican Party, said it signified former President Donald Trump's stranglehold on the party.

"It says that clearly [Trump's] hold is very strong among some portions of the Republican Party. My state of Wyoming is not necessarily a representative sample of the party," Cheney said. 

Wyoming is one of the reddest states in the union.

Cheney continued, "I think it says a couple of things. I think it says people continue to believe the lie. They continue to believe what he's saying, which is dangerous." 

Cheney has been the most prominent Republican critic of Trump since he left office. She has used her position on the Jan. 6 House select committee to lambast Trump for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Trump-backed challenger Harriet Hageman defeated Cheney by 37 points on Tuesday.

"I think it also tells you that large portions of our party, including the leadership of our party, is very sick," she claimed.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Just Wyoming huh. That's what you're going with?   lololol

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Dude is 100% on the wrong side of things no matter the topic. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

She represents more than Wyoming?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

She represents more than Wyoming?

Look at the dummy playing dumb. Lol