Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

George Foreman accused of sexually assaulting two minors

Wait, so one of the girls says it happened when she was 15 OR 16?  She doesn't even know when it happened?  Yeah, this is sounding a lot like that whackadoodle who accused Kavanaugh of trying to rape her at a party that never happened.

If true, then why did these women wait 40 something years?   They could've jumped on the #metoo train several years ago and nobody would've questioned the timing.

Is there some revolutionary new Foreman Grill coming out that will make Foreman a gazillion dollars or something? 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

If true, then why did these women wait 40 something years?   They could've jumped on the #metoo train several years ago and nobody would've questioned the timing.

Is there some revolutionary new Foreman Grill coming out that will make Foreman a gazillion dollars or something? 

Probably because them, their kids, or grand kids are falling on hard times and they need the money.  This also buys them 15 minutes of fame, some extra free extortion cash, and bides time from collectors.  No one who is owed money by these women will NOT pressure them to pay up while they're on a national "I'm a victim" tour.

Surely he will be grilled over this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13-16 is the new 18-21.

But seriously, this is outrageous. 

Like DonS said

"If true, then why did these women wait 40 something years?   They could've jumped on the #metoo train several years ago and nobody would've questioned the timing"

39 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Surely he will be grilled over this. 

/ thread

I agree with the chicks. Foreman was always kinda shady. Plus I once had a Foreman Grill and that piece of crap broke.

F*ck that pedophile.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I agree with the chicks. Foreman was always kinda shady. Plus I once had a Foreman Grill and that piece of crap broke.

F*ck that pedophile.

Are we still talking about Foreman or are we back to Biden?

1 hour ago, NEWPOSTERGUY! said:

Dumb fock had to name every one of his 74 sons George because he was too stoopid to remember names.

idjit. 

Doesn't mean he committed assault.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he did do it.