2-5= 10

6-9= 7

10-14= 5

15-20= 3

21-24= 1

25-29= -1

30-33= -3

34+= -5

Not a fan. I dont like anything higher than 10 for a shutout and I don't like bigger negatives. As you said, NFL promotes offense. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i set the points allowed scoring so that a random shutout wasn't so much more than only allowing a field goal. I also adjusted it so the only negative points is -1 if your DST allows over 35. Yahoo original setting was -4 for that and -1 for allowing more than 27 i think.  So you're right, the NFL promotes offense. That was the reason i made a more balanced DST scoring for points allowed.

really DST scoring is all about the sacks/turnovers and TDs anyway

3 pts per sack :banana:

Okay. I have seen enough YES or Indifferent for -1 INT.   That will be changed. 

I would rather keep fumbles as only fumbles lost so lets just decide if it's -1 or -2

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

:huh: I knew the scoring was 4 pts for a TD pass. If you think QBs late in the 2nd round is high, you are the high one

There is a very high likelihood that Allen would have been there for you early in the third.  If your strategy consists of drafting the #1 QB.  Would you trade Keenan Allen for Tyrek Hill?

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

There is a very high likelihood that Allen would have been there for you early in the third.  If your strategy consists of drafting the #1 QB.  Would you trade Keenan Allen for Tyrek Hill?

He would have been there for my 3rd round pick, but it was only 2 picks I had to wait. why risk it? 

Keenan has a much better QB 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i set the points allowed scoring so that a random shutout wasn't so much more than only allowing a field goal. I also adjusted it so the only negative points is -1 if your DST allows over 35. Yahoo original setting was -4 for that and -1 for allowing more than 27 i think.  So you're right, the NFL promotes offense. That was the reason i made a more balanced DST scoring for points allowed.

really DST scoring is all about the sacks/turnovers and TDs anyway

lets do a reverse league and give points to the person that goes in the negative the most. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

He would have been there for my 3rd round pick, but it was only 2 picks I had to wait. why risk it? 

Keenan has a much better QB 

you never know. When you have the 2nd pick in a snake draft and you KNOW you want Allen but you see a few WR's you'd be happy with, you lock in Allen. 

I did the same in my main league with Mark Andrews at the same draft spot. And I was correct because the owner picking at the turn said he wanted Andrews and took Pitts instead. I technically "gave up Tyreek Hill" but was more interested in Mike Evans or Tee Higgins anyway (took Evans)

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

you never know. When you have the 2nd pick in a snake draft and you KNOW you want Allen but you see a few WR's you'd be happy with, you lock in Allen. 

I did the same in my main league with Mark Andrews at the same draft spot. And I was correct because the owner picking at the turn said he wanted Andrews and took Pitts instead. I technically "gave up Tyreek Hill" but was more interested in Mike Evans or Tee Higgins anyway (took Evans)

I went Allen/Allen How do you know who i really wanted? 

I only had one person to draft in front of me. I don't think I was getting sniped

** INTEREPTION HAS NOW BEEN UPDATED **

you joe's can continue to talk about fumbles. I don't care what way you decide because they will barely make a difference. :thumbsup:

I've made the executive decision to keep DST scoring the way it is. It is industry standard aside from the points allowed scoring, which I think I have made very fair. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, edjr said:

I went Allen/Allen How do you know who i really wanted? 

Well, I assume you wanted Allen the QB and right after drafting Allen the WR, you lamented the pick in the draft chat :lol:

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

you joe's can continue to talk about fumbles. I don't care what way you decide because they will barely make a difference. :thumbsup:

I've made the executive decision to keep DST scoring the way it is. It is industry standard aside from the points allowed scoring, which I think I have made very fair. 

Dis good wiff me.  

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Well, I assume you wanted Allen the QB and right after drafting Allen the WR, you lamented the pick in the draft chat :lol:

I had been drinking..  I almost took Jarrod and Marcus with my 4th and 5th picks

3 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yeah.  I have a bit wider gap between Hill and Allen than Yahoo does.  You don't trade for Hill to not be the centerpiece of your offence.  And for sure don't listen to the guy who gambled and lost.

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

:headbanger:

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yeah.  I have a bit wider gap between Hill and Allen than Yahoo does.  You don't trade for Hill to not be the centerpiece of your offence.  And for sure don't listen to the guy who gambled and lost.

PPR was made the decision. Barring injury Allen catches 100+ easy

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You don't trade for Hill to not be the centerpiece of your offence. 

of course not. But he still goes from the most talented QB in the NFL to Tua. I expect him to have a good season, I don't expect him to repeat his KC numbers. 

Then again if he had still been in KC he probably goes off the board right after Diggs. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

I had been drinking..  I almost took Jarrod and Marcus with my 4th and 5th picks

So is WW.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

This whole charade is so Geek Club.  👍

It's like the Edex for football just with some extra people who love FF to make it look legit :lol:

• Like 1

Also. Fgs over 50 yards should be double. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Also. Fgs over 50 yards should be double. 

Make everything over 30 decimal 

I didnt read the roolz.  Im here for fun. Horse is obsessed with my picks.  Wonder is the boss.  I have been in every league imaginable.  I was in ff whe you was a stain runnin down your daddys leg.  We never drafted bench players..we had supplemental drafts every 4 weeks to replace injured  players.  I have seen every rule imaginable.  My first ff league was 1983..almost 40 yrs ago.  It was a freaking board game one of my friends got for their bday.  Monday/Tuesday newspaper was bible.  Damn I was young.

4 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Make everything over 30 decimal 

Agreed. 

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

I didnt read the roolz.  Im here for fun. Horse is obsessed with my picks.  Wonder is the boss.  I have been in every league imaginable.  I was in ff whe you was a stain runnin down your daddys leg.  We never drafted bench players..we had supplemental drafts every 4 weeks to replace injured  players.  I have seen every rule imaginable.  My first ff league was 1983..almost 40 yrs ago.  It was a freaking board game one of my friends got for their bday.  Monday/Tuesday newspaper was bible.  Damn I was young.

1983?  Was digby in the league?

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Has Cam Akers been released yet? 

Do you want to use a rule we use in Edex cup? If a player withdraws, you get a bonus pick?

Just now, edjr said:

Do you want to use a rule we use in Edex cup? If a player withdraws, you get a bonus pick?

The “Antonio Brown” clause?

• Haha 2

so I guess im changing fumbles lost to -1 as well.   wont make any big difference.

everything else will be staying as is. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

so I guess im changing fumbles lost to -1 as well.   wont make any big difference.

How about we spot Cam Akers 10 points a week. I think we'd all be fine with that. Make it so

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

👍

On 9/9/2022 at 11:37 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Impressive. You got me by six years. My first year was a disaster. Thinking I had to draft a QB in the first round and pair him with a receiver landed me Simms-Baker. Fail City!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Impressive. You got me by six years. My first year was a disaster. Thinking I had to draft a QB in the first round and pair him with a receiver landed me Simms-Baker. Fail City!

scoring was much different 

td only

yards bonuses at 300 passing/ 100 rushing/ receiving 

bonus for long tds

38 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Fu steelers knocked out Tee Higgins!!

Weather knocked out Eli Mitchell.  Can we be anymore retaarded letting fields get swamped like this?

What does the high scoring team get? Asking for a friend,. 

Why does Mike Williams only have 1 target so far? 

On 9/8/2022 at 1:51 PM, WhiteWonder said:

A week one battle between us in the KFC division. 🥊 

:pointstosky:

24 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

:pointstosky:

I’ll assume I got destroyed this was the worst sports weekend I’ve had in a while. Knocked out of huge money survivor pools. Knocked out of fantasy baseball playoffs. Just  awful. 

• Sad 1