Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Careful. Tim voted for Trump.

To lie about that is just pathetic.  Hack is the biggest jerk off here. And that’s taking gutterpedo into account. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To lie about that is just pathetic.  Hack is the biggest jerk off here. And that’s taking gutterpedo into account. 

I really got you triggered.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I really got you triggered.

If being amused by you and your decades of pathetic nonsense here is triggered then yeah. You have history fella. People have been calling out your anger for a long time. And nothing has changed. Rage on. 

I see it's time for another LIFE LESSON for LIFE LOSERS

#1 - Learn context. Stop taking everything so foking literally. And if you think you're smart enough to understand context, but are going to pretend its literal to score some internet points - dont - it just makes you look more stupid than people already know you are. 

#2 - If you arent a foking retard and passed #1 you'd understand that HOTWIFE is used as a nickname for my wife because everyone WANTS to fok her, not because anyony gets to beside me. Why?  Because shes smoking HOT dummy, grow up. 

This bothers LIFE LOSERS because they knocked up and had a bunch of kids with fatty.  And this lesson is too late for them. If you havent knocked up and got stuck with a stinky fat fok pig for a wife, DON'T.  Full stop.  Quit whining, gain some confidence, be a man and go get a HOTWIFE.  

LEARN IT - LIVE IT - START WINNING.  😎

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Triggered

I know, my only explanation is that it must hit really close to home for you. You arent even attracted to your wife are you - she's find a fold and fok it fat. 

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I know, my only explanation is that it must hit really close to home for you. You arent even attracted to your wife are you - she's find a fold and fok it fat. 

Not even close, my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but keep flailing away on tilt.

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Not even close, my wife is the most beautiful woman I've ever met, but keep flailing away on tilt.

Everything about you is just so awesome. Way to go. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Like 20 something when you first met, how is it after all those kids? Or are you talking beneath the skin beauty?  

Man, if only I was around to smack some sence into you when young GutterPedoLiar was young and desperate wanting a piece of anything and started knock knocking up fatty.  So sorry this LIFE LESSON is too late for you.  

Jesus, now 2 people have outted themselves as absolute psychopaths in this thread. This shlt is beyond disturbing. 

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Not really, need pics of the wife to determine. 

www.hotwifegangbangslut.com

44 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Like 20 something when you first met, how is it after all those kids? Or are you talking beneath the skin beauty?  

Man, if only I was around to smack some sence into you when young GutterPedoLiar was young and desperate wanting a piece of anything and started knock knocking up fatty.  So sorry this LIFE LESSON is too late for you.  

Both, inner and outer beauty.

And no thanks on talking sence (lol) into me, my wife is the best person I know and I'm so happy I married her.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

And no thanks on talking sence (lol) into me, my wife is the best person I know and I'm so happy I married her.

And you’re the second best person you know. 

The GC: no issue with posters making fun of or even wishing rape on other posters’ children

Also the GC: calls people psychopaths for taking 2 minutes to quote creepy posts with no comment 

lol

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I have nothing but nice things to say about your wife. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

I see it's time for another LIFE LESSON for LIFE LOSERS

#1 - Learn context. Stop taking everything so foking literally. And if you think you're smart enough to understand context, but are going to pretend its literal to score some internet points - dont - it just makes you look more stupid than people already know you are. 

#2 - If you arent a foking retard and passed #1 you'd understand that HOTWIFE is used as a nickname for my wife because everyone WANTS to fok her, not because anyony gets to beside me. Why?  Because shes smoking HOT dummy, grow up. 

This bothers LIFE LOSERS because they knocked up and had a bunch of kids with fatty.  And this lesson is too late for them. If you havent knocked up and got stuck with a stinky fat fok pig for a wife, DON'T.  Full stop.  Quit whining, gain some confidence, be a man and go get a HOTWIFE.  

LEARN IT - LIVE IT - START WINNING.  😎

I can’t imagine your wife enjoys your objectification of her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The GC: no issue with posters making fun of or even wishing rape on other posters’ children

Also the GC: calls people psychopaths for taking 2 minutes to quote creepy posts with no comment 

lol

Just be specific on this...it's Hardcore Troubadour and Reality on these two. 

What level of loser is a message board poster who feels he has to type a 5 paragraph response defending what he said to a group of people he calls "life losers"? Asking for, well not a friend...more like a d-bag.

Also, the hilarious part of all this is- not that they let people bang their wife and brag about it...and not that they probably do so because they have bisexual tendencies...but that almost all of this has come about because they were chastising others for not being able to spell in posts and then they clearly made a mistake in a post and won't own it- while writing multiple posts now riddled with grammatical errors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What level of loser is a message board poster who feels he has to type a 5 paragraph response defending what he said to a group of people he calls "life losers"? Asking for, well not a friend...more like a d-bag.

Also, the hilarious part of all this is- not that they let people bang their wife and brag about it...and not that they probably do so because they have bisexual tendencies...but that almost all of this has come about because they were chastising others for not being able to spell in posts and then they clearly made a mistake in a post and won't own it- while writing multiple posts now riddled with grammatical errors. 

What level of loser is a message board poster who feels he has to DM another forum member the same odd question 27 times? You are an actual psychopath who has zero, I repeat, absolutely zero self-awareness. You need help and it needs to happen soon. You shouldn't be giving anybody else who posts here shlt about anything, ever.

HTH

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

What level of loser is a message board poster who feels he has to DM another forum member the same odd question 27 times? You are an actual psychopath who has zero, I repeat, absolutely zero self-awareness. You need help and it needs to happen soon. You shouldn't be giving anybody else who posts here shlt about anything, ever.

HTH

He sent you 27 DMs, what a tool. 😂

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

:first:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

No one who posts on the off topic section of a lightly trafficked fantasy football message board should be giving anybody sh1t about anything, ever (unless it’s in a joking manner).

9 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No chit!

Because you married fatty.  🤣🤣🤣

Your wife is soooooo beautiful. You just have to close your eyes and imagine it.  

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

You forgot to login as tardcore

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You forgot to login as tardcore

You forgot to login in as Sean. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

No chit!

Because you married fatty.  🤣🤣🤣

Your wife is soooooo beautiful. You just have to close your eyes and imagine it.  

What does it say about a guy who is constantly bragging about how is wife is so hot and everyone else's wives are all fat?  On an anonymous FF site.

16 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

He sent you 27 DMs, what a tool. 😂

There were a lot more than 27, but he asked the same question 27 times within a matter of a few hours. He was making fun of autistic people and people on the spectrum.  Mooney has issues. 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

HTH

Remember when you said you were going to ignore me? What fun that was.

And yes- I responded 27 times with the same question to a person who messaged me 27 times insulting me...I get that you don't have conversations in the real world because- if this is you online who the fook would ever want to actually talk to you in person- but that's how conversation works. Someone says something to me, I say something back. The 2 seconds it took me to hit "CTRL V" took maybe a minute of my time. Certainly less time than the 2 paragraph responses I was getting. 

• Thanks 1

"Are you on the autism spectrum" is apparently making fun of people with autism....boy talk about someone being a dumb snowflake. 

You know who else is a giant loser? Gutterboy. He used to come here to get people to go to another site he created for him and his special friends. Like a child on the playground getting picked on and said to the other losers “let’s play over here away from those meanies”. Imagine that? Coming to another guys site that he built and cultivated and trying to poach his consumers because Gutterboy was getting picked on. What a tool. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Are you on the autism spectrum" is apparently making fun of people with autism....boy talk about someone being a dumb snowflake. 

Do you think I’m on the spectrum? 

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Remember when you said you were going to ignore me? What fun that was.

And yes- I responded 27 times with the same question to a person who messaged me 27 times insulting me...I get that you don't have conversations in the real world because- if this is you online who the fook would ever want to actually talk to you in person- but that's how conversation works. Someone says something to me, I say something back. The 2 seconds it took me to hit "CTRL V" took maybe a minute of my time. Certainly less time than the 2 paragraph responses I was getting. 

I didn’t insult you 27 times. You dm’d me. Keep that in mind, you whiny bich. It was pathetic and I took pity on you. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you think I’m on the spectrum? 

I asked, you never answered. 

Also, I love your Mr. Internet Tough Guy logic....it's okay to wish rape on someone's kid because "They should have to experience that" and "I was taking away a rape." Then in a later conversation "You asked me a question and were thus making fun of people."

Be a man dude. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were a lot more than 27, but he asked the same question 27 times within a matter of a few hours. He was making fun of autistic people and people on the spectrum.  Mooney has issues. 

And you responded to every one of those messages with your own questions like the troll you are.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I asked, you never answered. 

Also, I love your Mr. Internet Tough Guy logic....it's okay to wish rape on someone's kid because "They should have to experience that" and "I was taking away a rape." Then in a later conversation "You asked me a question and were thus making fun of people."

Be a man dude. 

I never said I didnt say that. But like a weak ass puss you and your girlfriends twist it. Whatever. Make fun of people being raped and I’ll wish the same on you. I’m good with it. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know who else is a giant loser? Gutterboy. He used to come here to get people to go to another site he created for him and his special friends. Like a child on the playground getting picked on and said to the other losers “let’s play over here away from those meanies”. Imagine that? Coming to another guys site that he built and cultivated and trying to poach his consumers because Gutterboy was getting picked on. What a tool. 

You just can't quit me.  I own you