Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There has been evidence of it happening in the past, both by Republican and Democrat candidates.  It may not sway an election, but if they are trying to do it they seem to think it will, and that is enough to implement some simple measures to protect the election.

Oddly, the main reason people are suspicions of the elections goes back years, we can look at even the Bush/Gore election as a source of concern. Protecting the election is just what we should be doing, but in doing so we also reassure people, prevent the suspicion etc.  It is a useful endeavor on more than one front to protect the elections.

Weird how none of that was really necessary before the orange crybaby went on his 2020 tantrum.  And I knew you'd bring up Gore.  Who by the way conceded and presided over the PEACEFUL transition of power.

NONE of this was any kind of major issue before Trump and his dullard cultist.  FACT

And just like there's NOTHING to Trump in a skirt's complaint.  It's all to grift more money from the low IQ cult and keep her name out there so maybe Trump will ask her to be VP on his failing ticket. 

Love these guys that posted at FBG and now here for decades talking about working hard. They would never make that claim if they knew what hard work was.  Soft. 

28 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Weird how none of that was really necessary before the orange crybaby went on his 2020 tantrum.  And I knew you'd bring up Gore.  Who by the way conceded and presided over the PEACEFUL transition of power.

NONE of this was any kind of major issue before Trump and his dullard cultist.  FACT

And just like there's NOTHING to Trump in a skirt's complaint.  It's all to grift more money from the low IQ cult and keep her name out there so maybe Trump will ask her to be VP on his failing ticket. 

I am fine with Gore, I really don't have an issue with him, though perhaps he did take it just a little too far. It only came up before at lower levels of course. It was not until Trump was elected and Hillary went overboard in her reaction that it went mainstream for the presidency.

You can hate on Trump, but why? He is being sidelined, you are going to have to transfer that hate to Desantis and you should get started now really. 

Trump did a fantastic job as President, and he showed that common sense policies work, and work well, to the dismay of almost every elected official. The reason.....they are all dependent on making things worse to be successful.....all of them

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am fine with Gore, I really don't have an issue with him, though perhaps he did take it just a little too far. It only came up before at lower levels of course. It was not until Trump was elected and Hillary went overboard in her reaction that it went mainstream for the presidency.

You can hate on Trump, but why? He is being sidelined, you are going to have to transfer that hate to Desantis and you should get started now really. 

Trump did a fantastic job as President, and he showed that common sense policies work, and work well, to the dismay of almost every elected official. The reason.....they are all dependent on making things worse to be successful.....all of them

they don't believe in common sense, they believe in fairies and feelings

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I quoted you in an early thread tons of ways that Trump's presidency sucked.  Without even mentioning covid.  Obama had a far far more impactful and successful presidency than Trump.  And the circumstances he took over vs the circumstances he left for Trump couldn't have been more different.

But anyhoo, I think you're right.  Vanilla Ron looks to be the guy.  Now Trump could run 3rd party and ruin it for Vanilla Ron.  Or the folks who are so very passionate about Trump won't be near the level of excitement for Vanilla Ron, so there's fewer votes right there.  Couple that with a booming economy by 24, younger voters skewing heavy to dems, Republican base dying out, and the ever present national abortion ban the Rs will institute will make 24 a cakewalk for Dems.

Looking forward to have spirited conversations here about it. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

I quoted you in an early thread tons of ways that Trump's presidency sucked.  Without even mentioning covid.  Obama had a far far more impactful and successful presidency than Trump.  And the circumstances he took over vs the circumstances he left for Trump couldn't have been more different.

But anyhoo, I think you're right.  Vanilla Ron looks to be the guy.  Now Trump could run 3rd party and ruin it for Vanilla Ron.  Or the folks who are so very passionate about Trump won't be near the level of excitement for Vanilla Ron, so there's fewer votes right there.  Couple that with a booming economy by 24, younger voters skewing heavy to dems, Republican base dying out, and the ever present national abortion ban the Rs will institute will make 24 a cakewalk for Dems.

Looking forward to have spirited conversations here about it. 

I think you make a strong point above. And I think he would do it with no regard for the consequences too.  Desantis needs to be wary and watchful for this.  

Desantis is Trump without the baggage, he is a rather appealing candidate. But can he tangle with Trump in a primary?  Obviously Trump running as a 3rd would siphon off enough votes to make it impossible to win.  It is a conundrum. 

Just now, RLLD said:

I think you make a strong point above. And I think he would do it with no regard for the consequences too.  Desantis needs to be wary and watchful for this.  

Desantis is Trump without the baggage, he is a rather appealing candidate. But can he tangle with Trump in a primary?  Obviously Trump running as a 3rd would siphon off enough votes to make it impossible to win.  It is a conundrum. 

I don't know.  Trump has turned the Republican party onto a very specific kind of bombastic candidate.  Vanilla Ron ain't that.  I know he's popular in Florida, but Florida ain't the US.  I think Trump goes scorched earth on Vanilla Ron in the primaries and wounds him severely.  That in combination with Biden not running and a booming economy and the inevitability of demographics will seal it for the Dems. 

And I'll be the first to say, if the economy still sucks in 24, boot the Dems out and bring in any R.  4 years is enough time to fix the load of crap Trump left them. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So the Kari Lake trial ended yesterday...we should find out soon the validity of her claims. 

It won’t matter. Trump lost every court case and they still think he won. Feelings matter not facts.

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I don't know.  Trump has turned the Republican party onto a very specific kind of bombastic candidate.  Vanilla Ron ain't that.  I know he's popular in Florida, but Florida ain't the US.  I think Trump goes scorched earth on Vanilla Ron in the primaries and wounds him severely.  That in combination with Biden not running and a booming economy and the inevitability of demographics will seal it for the Dems. 

And I'll be the first to say, if the economy still sucks in 24, boot the Dems out and bring in any R.  4 years is enough time to fix the load of crap Trump left them. 

The economy is running on vapors, all indicators suggest a nasty and prolonged recession, this will hurt no one really....maybe some folks in congress....but I do not think it plays into the presidential election too much. With Biden leaving the Democrats can just blame him, justifiably, and pretend they will make it better; though frankly their policies are not good for the economy. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The economy is running on vapors, all indicators suggest a nasty and prolonged recession, this will hurt no one really....maybe some folks in congress....but I do not think it plays into the presidential election too much. With Biden leaving the Democrats can just blame him, justifiably, and pretend they will make it better; though frankly their policies are not good for the economy. 

But yet the last few democrats have left the economy if far far better shape than their republican counterparts.

Clinton/Obama vs Bush1/Bush2/Trump

It's a pattern the last 40 years friend.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

But yet the last few democrats have left the economy if far far better shape than their republican counterparts.

Clinton/Obama vs Bush1/Bush2/Trump

It's a pattern the last 40 years friend.

That is partially true.   I do blame Bush in part for what Obama inherited, he pressured Greenspan to keep the rates low.  Obama was handed a tough deal and worked it as best he could. Trump was handed a repaired economy, though still weak, and he managed to make it run really well.  Biden inherited a strong economy, but on day 1 moved to rapidly remove as many Trump-era solutions as possible, and wrecked it magnificently. 

27 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

booming economy lol

your definition of booming economy is taxing middle class to death and giving freebies to freeloaders, guess what thats ending in LA and everywhere

94 billion lost to shoplifters. Keep voting for those Soros DA’s. 94 billion is a lot. 

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

It won’t matter. Trump lost every court case and they still think he won. Feelings matter not facts.

the entire system is rigged, it's been hijacked by commies for much longer than I knew :(

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

For those asking for investigations of what happened with the printer problems… it was covered during the trial. Approximately 1,200 ballots were printed wrong because the printer was set to “shrink to fit” accidentally. All these ballots were later duplicated onto the correct size and counted.

https://www.cbsnews.com/atlanta/news/arizona-lawyers-kari-lake-election-loss-lawsuit-lacks-merit/

Thanks, I appreciate the info and the intelligent discussion, as opposed...

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

According to Jerry you can't be sure of that. 🙄

...to some other discussions.  :( 

• Haha 1

I know many don’t want to hear this, but I truly believe there is an underlying racism involved in these election challenges. They always seem to focus on the areas with the largest minority populations. I think these conspiracy theories are part of the white fear of replacement that, IMO, helped get Trump elected in the first place. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know many don’t want to hear this, but I truly believe there is an underlying racism involved in these election challenges. They always seem to focus on the areas with the largest minority populations. I think these conspiracy theories are part of the white fear of replacement that, IMO, helped get Trump elected in the first place. 

They left is trying to replace Americans. Charles Schumer just said it a few weeks ago. You miss that? 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I did. Can you provide a link please? Thanks 

No. You can look it up yourself. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No. You can look it up yourself. 

I tried. All I came up with is that he criticized Fox News for spreading this theory which is hateful and racist. I agree with him. If there’s something else you’re referring to I have no idea what it is. 

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope.  82,000 posts, probably zero links

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nope.  82,000 posts, probably zero links

With full snark. He always assumes we're all paying attention to the same tripe he is. Never backs up anything.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

With full snark. He always assumes we're all paying attention to the same tripe he is. Never backs up anything.

Every so often he will tell you what to google to find what he’s referencing, which seems like more effort than posting the link.  If he doesn’t do that, just assume it came from Tucker Carlson

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I tried. All I came up with is that he criticized Fox News for spreading this theory which is hateful and racist. I agree with him. If there’s something else you’re referring to I have no idea what it is. 

He said we have to replace Americans with immigrants due to declining birth rates, so we should give them citizenship. That’s not snark, thats what he said. 

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I assume you don’t pay attention to anything. You’re handed your conclusions.  

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Every so often he will tell you what to google to find what he’s referencing, which seems like more effort than posting the link.  If he doesn’t do that, just assume it came from Tucker Carlson

Go away. You’re so boring and played out it’s painful. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said we have to replace Americans with immigrants due to declining birth rates, so we should give them citizenship. That’s not snark, thats what he said. 

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Called it, troll. He didn’t say replace.  Coincidentally, Tucker Carlson did though…

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ah. Well he’s right about that. But I don’t think there was any racial aspect to that statement. It’s elements within the conservative movement, unfortunately, who make a racial issue out of it. I also very much doubt he used the word “replace”; I challenge you to provide evidence of that. 

What Schumer said has been true of this country since its inception. We have always needed more immigrants and always will. Preferably, IMO, from poorer countries as they historically make the best proponents of the American ideal. Do you agree with this?  

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ah. Well he’s right about that. But I don’t think there was any racial aspect to that statement. It’s elements within the conservative movement, unfortunately, who make a racial issue out of it. I also very much doubt he used the word “replace”; I challenge you to provide evidence of that. 

What Schumer said has been true of this country since its inception. We have always needed more immigrants and always will. Preferably, IMO, from poorer countries as they historically make the best proponents of the American ideal. Do you agree with this?  

Tim, meet HT. He's a lot like jonmx; just not quite as high on his own supply. Not to be confused with the FBG HT, who has several redeeming qualities.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Tim, meet HT. He's a lot like jonmx; just not quite as high on his own supply. Not to be confused with the FBG HT, who has several redeeming qualities.

I love Hell Toupee, very nice guy. 

Hardcore…seems angry to me. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I love Hell Toupee, very nice guy. 

Hardcore…seems angry to me. 

Happy whatever you celebrate. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

48 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I'm guessing this is the video to which he was referring.  If so, perhaps you'd prefer "backfill"? This site likes to quibble over words recently, especially if they support Leftist ideologies, so you'll fit in nicely.  :thumbsup: 

28 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm guessing this is the video to which he was referring.  If so, perhaps you'd prefer "backfill"? This site likes to quibble over words recently, especially if they support Leftist ideologies, so you'll fit in nicely.  :thumbsup: 

I hope not. I hate quibbling over words. 

let’s cut to the chase: I’m all for giving the illegals a path to citizenship. Many people disagree and I respect that. But not if they disagree because they fear that white people are going to be replaced- that’s a paranoid, racist fear IMO and that I do not respect. And I really do sense that much of this election conspiracy nonsense is rooted in that fear. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

let’s cut to the chase: I’m all for giving the illegals a path to citizenship. Many people disagree and I respect that. But not if they disagree because they fear that white people are going to be replaced- that’s a paranoid, racist fear IMO and that I do not respect. And I really do sense that much of this election conspiracy nonsense is rooted in that fear. 

It's called respect for an amazing nation and a built culture in the US. We don't need to flood the streets with illegals when we can't handle our own homeless population. 

And you know we can handle it but refuse to do so. So just stop it. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why are you bringing race into it? They’re replacing Americans.  No one mentioned white people. There are plenty of non white people in America if you hadn’t noticed. Maybe you don’t know any. You people can’t have one debate where you don’t hide behind some group you don’t belong to. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't agree with a path to citizenship until we secure the border.

But to the original topic, the Left has an interesting combination of beliefs.  One, there is a general belief that the state should replace the family -- we see it in keeping parents out of the loop for LGBTQ+ issues with kids for instance.  Two, there is a thought that we shouldn't have so many kids for climate change reasons.  Three, the easier to get an abortion the better.   

Then we see Schumer say we can just backfill with illegal immigrants.

I don't personally think that it is all part of some nefarious plot, but it does make me say hmmm....