Frozenbeernuts

Do liberals still think that covid didn't come from the Wuhan lab that Fauci was funding?

Remember when the libs were trying to force vaccines into people and lock them out of businesses with vaccine cards.  And the vaccines were causing people to stroke out and die.   Every single one of them should STFU and Fauci should be publicly hung

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Remember when the libs were trying to force vaccines into people and lock them out of businesses with vaccine cards.  And the vaccines were causing people to stroke out and die.   Every single one of them should STFU and Fauci should be publicly hung

They wanted the unvaccinated denied medical care and they also consider medical care a basic human right.  

Boiled down the unvaccinated were less than humans to them.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

lol

The anti-science, anti-vaxx nutjobs on this board are wild.

The vaccines saved millions if not tens of millions of lives.  And the mass deaths you idiots have claimed will happen for 2+ years has been shown to be as garbage as your alt right belief system.

Find something better to do with your time friend. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol

The vaccines saved millions if not tens of millions of lives.  And the mass deaths you idiots have claimed will happen for 2+ years has been shown to be as garbage as your alt right belief system.

I’m not anti-vax in the least.  Vaccines are one of the greatest inventions in human history.  HOWEVER, the Covid vaccine sucks.  It was over-sold / marketed to the masses by the powers that be.  All the while those same powers (government - media) shamed citizens for not falling in line.  People were banned on social media for even questioning it.  Complete failure.  And yes we should talk about it, so we learn from it.  

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not anti-vax in the least.  Vaccines are one of the greatest inventions in human history.  HOWEVER, the Covid vaccine sucks.  It was over-sold / marketed to the masses by the powers that be.  All the while those same powers (government - media) shamed citizens for not falling in line.  People were banned on social media for even questioning it.  Complete failure.  And yes we should talk about it, so we learn from it.  

Do you deny the covid vaccines saved millions of lives and prevented millions more hospitalizations? 

Also if your definition of a vaccine is 100% immunity, can you share a vaccine that's 100% effective.  It'd be a first and should be given the nobel prize or something.  Particularly one that's 100% against all strains of a virus.  That'd be mighty impressive and almost Star Trek like in advancement. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol

Wrong again, fucktard

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

Wrong again, fucktard

Would you like to see the proportion of deaths for the anti-science, CT nut jobs vs those of us who believe in science?

That information is readily available and easy to extrapolate the deaths that would have occurred if more of the country consisted of hillbilly nutjobs or if there was no vaccine. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do you deny the covid vaccines saved millions of lives and prevented millions more hospitalizations? 

Also if your definition of a vaccine is 100% immunity, can you share a vaccine that's 100% effective.  It'd be a first and should be given the nobel prize or something.  Particularly one that's 100% against all strains of a virus.  That'd be mighty impressive and almost Star Trek like in advancement. 

JFC, I feel like I’m playing cards with my brothers kids or something. 

• Haha 2

Just now, KSB2424 said:

JFC, I feel like I’m playing cards with my brothers kids or something. 

Why don't you folks ever respond with facts?  Just personal shots.

I asked you very specific questions, if you can't answer them then that's fine.  But it's not like I'm insulting you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I asked you very specific questions, if you can't answer them then that's fine.  But it's not like I'm insulting you.

Facts?  No person, place or thing can say the Covid vaccine prevented millions of hospitalizations.  That is a guess and a talking point. Not a fact. 

And the reason I find it difficult to even have a conversation is you immediately go to 100% effectiveness wordplay nonsense. 

Let me spell it out plainly.  If we gather up all the vaccines ever created and line them up from top to bottom in order based on efficacy, how long it lasts, number of boosters, all the normal criteria the Covid Vaccine would rank near the bottom of all vaccines, maybe last.  The flu shot does a better job picking strains and giving protection. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Do you think that half of the people who got the vaccine actually needed it?  I think it helped but I think it was BS that so many people were forced to get it.  Many did not need it.

• Thanks 2

Covid was simply a renamed flu. It was an inside job with Deep State working with ChiNA.  This was all done to enrich the elites, push the WEF,  and stop Trump.  The vaccines were probably saline or something else benign.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you think that half of the people who got the vaccine actually needed it?  I think it helped but I think it was BS that so many people were forced to get it.  Many did not need it.

The vaccine was extremely effective against transmission if the OG strain for which it was designed.  So yes, the more vaccines there were equals slower spread.  Subsequent strains made the transmission of the virus much less effective.

I do agree that once that OG strain was overtaken by Omicrin the communal need for vaccines dropped.  But the vaccines do do an excellent job at preventing death and hospitalization, but the push should have been focused in the most at risk groups and not the entire country.  

Tough to pivot fast enough though as Covid mutated very quickly.

15 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Covid was simply a renamed flu. It was an inside job with Deep State working with ChiNA.  This was all done to enrich the elites, push the WEF,  and stop Trump.  The vaccines were probably saline or something else benign.  

Woah, the world really wanted to stop Trump.  Killed millions to do so.

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Woah, the world really wanted to stop Trump.  Killed millions to do so.

The world?   Just a handful of people and the Wuhan lab that cooked up the China Virus 

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

The world?   Just a handful of people and the Wuhan lab that cooked up the China Virus 

Why did people in the Wuhan lab want to get rid of Trump?

44 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Facts?  No person, place or thing can say the Covid vaccine prevented millions of hospitalizations.  That is a guess and a talking point. Not a fact. 

And the reason I find it difficult to even have a conversation is you immediately go to 100% effectiveness wordplay nonsense. 

Let me spell it out plainly.  If we gather up all the vaccines ever created and line them up from top to bottom in order based on efficacy, how long it lasts, number of boosters, all the normal criteria the Covid Vaccine would rank near the bottom of all vaccines, maybe last.  The flu shot does a better job picking strains and giving protection. 

I appreciate the response.

Both the polio and chicken pox vaccines are about 80% effective against getting those two viruses after two shots.  99% effective after 3.  But both clearly state that the vaccines, although not 100% effective, do prevent severe illness as well.

Those are just about the same stats for the OG covid virus the vaccine was created for.  And the prevention of severe disease has always been a hallmark of vaccines and something all covid vaccines do very well.

We're extremely lucky that those two viruses are not close to as virulent and easily spread as covid or you'd see the same mutating and degradation of the vaccine's prevention effectiveness. 

55 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

💥

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I appreciate the response.

Both the polio and chicken pox vaccines are about 80% effective against getting those two viruses after two shots.  99% effective after 3.  But both clearly state that the vaccines, although not 100% effective, do prevent severe illness as well.

Those are just about the same stats for the OG covid virus the vaccine was created for.  And the prevention of severe disease has always been a hallmark of vaccines and something all covid vaccines do very well.

We're extremely lucky that those two viruses are not close to as virulent and easily spread as covid or you'd see the same mutating and degradation of the vaccine's prevention effectiveness. 

:lol:

As soon as the 9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team all contracted the virus we knew that wasn't true.  FFS.  :doh:

This is a great litmus test to find the absolute dumbest left leaning posters here.  Looks like timscochet, dogcows, mike honcho, and ravens fans were the only automatons that refused to believe what was staring them right in the face.  

Imagine buying the BS that Covid came from a wet market a year after all the info on the labs came out. Good lord, there are some dumbass people out there.  At least a couple of them appear to have left in shame.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The vax saved a lot of lives and severe illnesses for the elderly and folks with comorbidities.

The vax was at best a wash for young, healthy adults, and arguably a negative for young men because of lingering heart issues.  Once it was clear that it wasn't stopping transmission, it should not have been suggested for this demographic.

The vax on young children was unjustified, criminal, and people should go to prison for pushing it.

There it is in a nutshell.  HTH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The vax saved a lot of lives and severe illnesses for the elderly and folks with comorbidities.

The vax was at best a wash for young, healthy adults, and arguably a negative for young men because of lingering heart issues.  Once it was clear that it wasn't stopping transmission, it should not have been suggested for this demographic.

The vax on young children was unjustified, criminal, and people should go to prison for pushing it.

This pretty much sums it up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This pretty much sums it up.

The problem is we get stuck in these false dichotomies:

The vax was GREAT!  Not really.

The vax SUCKED!  Not really.

Like most things in life, the answer is nuanced.

The problem is, the government does not think the populace is capable of nuance, so in this case they pushed it for everyone.  They may be right about our inability to deal with it as a populace, but armed with the knowledge that this is how the government approaches things, we can seek out the nuance and act accordingly.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The problem is we get stuck in these false dichotomies:

The vax was GREAT!  Not really.

The vax SUCKED!  Not really.

Like most things in life, the answer is nuanced.

The problem is, the government does not think the populace is capable of nuance, so in this case they pushed it for everyone.  They may be right about our inability to deal with it as a populace, but armed with the knowledge that this is how the government approaches things, we can seek out the nuance and act accordingly.

I agree, especially about nuance.

26 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree with everything other than pushing it on young children was criminal.  I think they were over zealous.

But I do agree that kids didn't need it and with everything else you posted. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol

The Covid shot does not qualify as a vaccine if you use the traditional (and accurate ) definition of the word. It was a fraud from the beginning. You should’ve figured that out when they change the meaning of the word vaccine. 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

The Covid shot does not qualify as a vaccine if you use the traditional (and accurate ) definition of the word. It was a fraud from the beginning. You should’ve figured that out when they change the meaning of the word vaccine. 

In what way was the covid vaccine not a vaccine in the traditional sense against the OG strain?

Do you think any vaccines are 100% impervious to infection?  I posted the effectiveness of the polio and chicken pox vaccines above.  Two shots are 80% effective and three 99%.  Nothing is 100%.

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

In what way was the covid vaccine not a vaccine in the traditional sense against the OG strain?

Do you think any vaccines are 100% impervious to infection?  I posted the effectiveness of the polio and chicken pox vaccines above.  Two shots are 80% effective and three 99%.  Nothing is 100%.

A vaccine provides immunity from the disease. The Covid shot does not do that. The definition of vaccine was changed from immunity to protection. It is not a vaccine.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

A vaccine provides immunity from the disease. The Covid shot does not do that. The definition of vaccine was changed from immunity to protection. It is not a vaccine.

No vaccine provides 100% immunity.  I've shown that above.  The vaccines immunity against the OG strain is in line with traditional vaccines.

What are you not understanding?  And if you thought that vaccines provide 100% immunity, you're thinking wrong. 

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

No vaccine provides 100% immunity.  I've shown that above.  The vaccines immunity against the OG strain is in line with traditional vaccines.

What are you not understanding?  And if you thought that vaccines provide 100% immunity, you're thinking wrong. 

Where did I say 100% immunity. If you have to change the narrative to prove your point, it means you know you’re wrong. Have you gotten your fifth booster yet? Of all the vaccinations I’ve received only a few have required boosters, and never more than one.

it is a shot just like the flu shot.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Where did I say 100% immunity. If you have to change the narrative to prove your point, it means you know you’re wrong. Have you gotten your fifth booster yet? Of all the vaccinations I’ve received only a few have required boosters, and never more than one.

it is a shot just like the flu shot which has now become the flu vaccine.

Then what's your issue with the immunity %?  The vaccine had the same immunity effectiveness against the OG strain as the polio and chicken pox vaccines.

Are you saying they shouldn't be called vaccines either?

And why is this only a thing now?

41 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This argument again.

Government claims vaccine is safe and effective.  The president himself gets on TV and says if you take the vax you won't get covid.  If you don't you'll suffer a winter of severe disease and death.  With traditional vaccines, there is a very good chance if a person takes it, they are immune.  The government continuously described the covid vax that way.  

When that lie was proven inaccurate (all the while covidians saying no it is effective.  We'll ban anyone from Twitter who says otherwise), the CDC changes the definition of a vax on their website, and the covidians come running in, "why did anyone think a vax was 100% effective.  Everyone knows vaccines aren't 100% effective.  Golly gee!"

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

This argument again.

Government claims vaccine is safe and effective.  The president himself gets on TV and says if you take the vax you won't get covid.  If you don't you'll suffer a winter of severe disease and death.  With traditional vaccines, there is a very good chance if a person takes it, they are immune.  The government continuously described the covid vax that way.  

When that lie was proven inaccurate (all the while covidians saying no it is effective.  We'll ban anyone from Twitter who says otherwise), the CDC changes the definition of a vax on their website, and the covidians come running in, "why did anyone think a vax was 100% effective.  Everyone knows vaccines aren't 100% effective.  Golly gee!"

It’s almost as if they think none of us actually lived through it. 

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

This argument again.

What lie?  Because the president said if you take the vaccine, you won't get covid?  Is the president a medical professional?  Do you think he meant there was a 0% chance you'd get covid?

What a weird hill to die on considering how many lives and hospitalizations the vaccine fixed.

It's like complaining about a giant pumpkin billed to weigh 2k pounds when in reality you find it weighs 1,900 lbs.  It's still a big ass pumpkin.

You vaccine haters are an odd bunch. 

So now the argument is because there was never a 0% chance you could get covid.  

For the purposes of this discussion, let's ignore the claimed 3% or whatever.  That's beside the point.  Much, much, much, much higher percentages of people still got covid.

But you still don't get it.  No one would've had a problem with the covid shots if the government didn't 1. Lie about the efficacy while people were sitting here going, "wait, that can't be right," and getting censored for it and 2. Being forced to take the shot in order to keep their jobs.

If they just said, "here's the vaccine.  It'll help reduce severity of the disease especially in old and obese folks.  We highly recommend you take it if you fall in those categories," no one would've gave two shìts about this.

Instead they lied in order to coerce people into taking it.  And then started going down the path of forcing it on kids before they realized that was a bridge too far.

• Thanks 1

I agree with everything other than pushing it on young children was criminal.  I think they were over zealous.

Agreed yup.

You can see who the nutjobs are because they're still arguing that it's not a vaccine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMO it is too kind to label it overzealous.  By the time the vax was available, there was no medical reason to vaccinate young children.  Zero.  It was nothing but downside risk.  Yet the CDC continues to this day to recommend it down to 6 months.

Since there is no medical justification, the only reasons are selfish, mostly from the government wanting to placate the sheeple whom they spun up on Covid being a lifetime superkiller (I guess you can call this overzealous), and/or to maintain their control over the masses (more cynical but no less likely).  And selfish for big pharma of course.  Cha-CHING!!!

You might stroke out and die but you won't have covid.  Just inject this so we can make a load of money off your lack of intelligence.  Libs fall for it every time

25 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Agreed yup.

You can see who the nutjobs are because they're still arguing that it's not a vaccine.

If it's a real vaccine then it's the shlttiest vaccine.  The fact that they changed the definition of what a vaccine is after it came out was enough to show me it was all bs.