Frozenbeernuts

Do liberals still think that covid didn't come from the Wuhan lab that Fauci was funding?

I bet Tim is backpedaling HARD right now cause he was one of the main perpetrators of calling people on here conspiracy theorists for this :lol: 

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

The fact that you differentiate between the covid vaccine and a "normal" vaccine just proves you have no clue what you're talking about.

On an idiot posts like this 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're using the terms "normal" and "not normal" to refer to vaccines but I'm the one playing word games?

They're all vaccines.  Vaccines offer varying levels of efficacy.  Anyone who has worked in pharma knows this.

Grammar police wants to play the semantics game again today.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Grammar police wants to play the semantics game again today.  :lol:

You're still doubling down that grammar is the same as spelling?  And then accuse me of playing semantics when you got dumbass over here qualifying vaccines as normal and not normal?  You should probably just log off for the day.

45 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I bet Tim is backpedaling HARD right now cause he was one of the main perpetrators of calling people on here conspiracy theorists for this :lol: 

The 7 Best Tap Shoes of 2022 - ShoePursuits

For Tim.  To help him out.

Or maybe Tim has some Richard Gere in him.

Chicago (10/12) Movie CLIP - Razzle Dazzle (2002) HD - Bing video

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're still doubling down that grammar is the same as spelling?  And then accuse me of playing semantics when you got dumbass over here qualifying vaccines as normal and not normal?  You should probably just log off for the day.

The Covid vaccine was not produced under normal trial and error. Hence, while it is a vaccine, it’s an abnormally produced and tested one. This is a fact, and it cannot be disputed. Many regulations were waived. They called it operation warp speed. 

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Everyone understands what he was saying about the vaccines but you.  HTH

49 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

He’s busy crossing references my posts with his Twitter feed to find examples of me plagiarizing random Twitter comments. 

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When people got their first two shots they thought that was it.  If they would have known it only lasted 4 to 6 months and you’d have to get semi annual boosters and it wasn’t very good protection against variants either, you know the GD truth, half the people would not have done it. 

But keep playing semantics and ignoring the meat and potatoes of the discussion.  

31 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

He’s busy crossing references my posts with his Twitter feed to find examples of me plagiarizing random Twitter comments. 

I noticed. He’s been eerily silent on this whole matter. Wonder why. All the arguments he’s been having and building up ever since covid came out have been crashing down on him since the truth is finally coming out :lol: 

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

When people got their first two shots they thought that was it.  If they would have known it only lasted 4 to 6 months and you’d have to get semi annual boosters and it wasn’t very good protection against variants either, you know the GD truth, half the people would not have done it. 

But keep playing semantics and ignoring the meat and potatoes of the discussion.  

Dude, we didn't know all this at the time.  This was warp speed.  We all knew what we were getting into.  Keep denying that these vaccines served a purpose at the time and helped get us out of the pandemic, keep saying they weren't normal, keep crying.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You're using the terms "normal" and "not normal" to refer to vaccines but I'm the one playing word games?

They're all vaccines.  Vaccines offer varying levels of efficacy.  Anyone who has worked in pharma knows this.

The definition of vaccination was changed from

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.

to

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.

in September 2021

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Dude, we didn't know all this at the time.  This was warp speed.  We all knew what we were getting into.  Keep denying that these vaccines served a purpose at the time and helped get us out of the pandemic, keep saying they weren't normal, keep crying.

They were and are shitty vaccines. And people in certain jobs / situations were all but forced to take them.  That was complete B.S. 

Forced masking was over the top. 

People weren’t allowed, yes allowed to have a proper funeral or visit their loved ones. 

Their were GD one way lanes in stores, beaches closed.  

Massive overreaction, if not outright lied too. 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

They were and are shitty vaccines. And people in certain jobs / situations were all but forced to take them.  That was complete B.S. 

People weren’t allowed, yes allowed to have a proper funeral or visit their loved ones. 

My dad died all alone in an ICU bed from covid. Absolute disgrace. It was heart breaking to my mother and the rest of the family. I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment 👏 

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I agree there was a massive over reaction, and the mandates were wrong.

BTW, We had a proper funeral for my grandfather during the pandemic.

Also the vaccines were and still are normal.  They just haven't proven to do much now, like the influenza vaccine, which is perfectly normal.

2 hours ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I was?

On 6/6/2021 at 8:54 AM, TimHauck said:

But, like I said earlier it’s still possible that it leaked from the lab even if it wasn’t engineered (although I don’t think Andersen really gets into that).

Yes, it is possible it was engineered.   Although one other thing the recent report said was that no agencies believed it was released intentionally.  And of course as @Mike Honcho pointed out they don't even have a lot of confidence in the lab leak theory at all (apparently the FBI has "moderate confidence" but the DOE has "low confidence," yet the DOE seemed to be the usual headline)

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agree on everything except for the vaccines being sh1tty

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was?

Yes, it is possible it was engineered.   Although one other thing the recent report said was that no agencies believed it was released intentionally.  And of course as @Mike Honcho pointed out they don't even have a lot of confidence in the lab leak theory at all (apparently the FBI has "moderate confidence" but the DOE has "low confidence," yet the DOE seemed to be the usual headline)

Isn't the "low confidence" due to the lack of transparency from China? At least that's what's being reported??

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump seemed to be quite happy with China and how they handled it at the time.

Troll job.  LOL

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Every politician does.

I'm sure that's true.  I think Trump has giving more than most though.  Mostly because he could never keep his mouth shut.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm sure that's true.  I think Trump has giving more than most though.  Mostly because he could never keep his mouth shut.

If you say so.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Every politician does.

Yet the bored centrists like Hawkeye only seem to notice and care when it's republicans.  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump seemed to be quite happy with China and how they handled it at the time.

Double whammy

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Double whammy

And you voted for Trump.  That must be tough for you to live with.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Yet the bored centrists like Hawkeye only seem to notice and care when it's republicans.  :rolleyes:

Mostly Trump because of what he's said and how he's said it.  I just don't care enough about any of the democrats to pay attention to them as much.  Everyone has certain people that they really dislike and what they do seems to stick out more than anyone else.  Similar to recency bias I suppose.

I could see your post making more sense if I actually showed support for democrats here, but I don't. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

And you voted for Trump.  That must be tough for you to live with.

Nah Biden's been pretty bad as the actual president.  But he was spot on here.

It doesn't matter I was right about mask, ho a virus spreads, what does and doesn't work, and where the virus came from.

What matters is if I made someone feel bad for being wrong.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I was?

So of all the places in the whole wide world, this thing just happens to kick off in Wuhan, home of the lab where they work on these things. That’s quite the coincidence. Like Powerball winning type odds if it’s anything but the lab. It’s like having low confidence your next quick pick won’t win the power all drawing. It’s a pretty likely conclusion. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Double whammy

Jan 24. Hack hacking once again. 

When did Biden send in his scientists to China?

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When did Biden send in his scientists to China?

Lol. Promises made, promises forgotten. They won’t even take our phone calls. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Promises made, promises forgotten. They won’t even take our phone calls. 

Would that then make him a hypocrite like Walker? 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Would that then make him a hypocrite like Walker? 

:pointstosky: I'm sure TimHauck will be here shortly to call Biden out on that...

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nice try, I am sure he did tell his intelligence agencies to step in, now....back to the scientists as he stated during the election time, how did he do something Trump did not?

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Sure you do.  3 years of Covid and this is your first post suggesting that, right after you said everyone just made mistakes but were doing it for the right reasons.  And I think I've made it very clear ever since Covid hit that I want China to be held accountable so not sure how you came to the conclusion that I don't.  But you do you, drive by lib poster!

Look at my posting history, I wasn't here that entire time. 

So in your world you're fine accusing me of shrugging off Fauci's role, but you get pi$$ed when I make the same claim about you and China. How about this, you don't read or react to my posts and I'll do the same for yours?