Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Liberals can only connect the dots when it comes to Trump and the proud boys. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Republicans should pay more attention to how that turned out for Democrats…

I don't give a crap if liberals don't. I have everything I need for a comfy retirement well before I ever need to retire. You libs run this country to shlt for yourselves. Go get poor and take all the black people with you since that is who you always say you are fighting for. Go spend on foreign wars all you want. Watch all those people die while you cheer them on. Have all the 12 year olds in the country grow up not knowing what sex they want to be when they grow up. Have at it. Watch all the crime rise in liberal run cities. Have fun. Vote for Biden again.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Why am I not surprised by your ignorance?  🤣

Twice in this thread he has admitted to misunderstanding someone and not being aware of another issue. That's twice more than any of the right wingers here have done in two years. Lot of people here should take a lesson from him, it doesn't kill you to admit it when you're mistaken.

Just now, paulinstl said:

Twice in this thread he has admitted to misunderstanding someone and not being aware of another issue. That's twice more than any of the right wingers here have done in two years. Lot of people here should take a lesson from him, it doesn't kill you to admit it when you're mistaken.

Feel free to point out the next time I am.   And I'm not saying that to be flippant.  I actually go out of my way to ensure I am knowledgeable about the topics whose threads I post in.  And, when I'm not sure or it's been a while since that topic was discussed, I will go back and review.  Tim and Squiz just make sh*t up.  Squiz once got busted at FBG's for saying gays didn't have any rights and, when called out on it, his defense was that of course he knew gays had rights because he lived in California - how could he not know that? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

:doh: Go vote for Joe again. :lol:

Just now, Strike said:

Feel free to point out the next time I am.   And I'm not saying that to be flippant.  I actually go out of my way to ensure I am knowledgeable about the topics whose threads I post in.  And, when I'm not sure or it's been a while since that topic was discussed, I will go back and review.  Tim and Squiz just make sh*t up.  Squiz once got busted at FBG's for saying gays didn't have any rights and, when called out on it, his defense was that of course he knew gays had rights because he lived in California - how could he not know that? 

I quoted your post, but my comment wasn't directed at you personally, but to so many posters here who will never admit being misinformed or just plain wrong. I don't recall any specific conversations with you that would cause me to accuse you of that. My post certainly seems like it does, and for that I apologize.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I quoted your post, but my comment wasn't directed at you personally, but to so many posters here who will never admit being misinformed or just plain wrong. I don't recall any specific conversations with you that would cause me to accuse you of that. My post certainly seems like it does, and for that I apologize.

No apology necessary.  I think you have a valid point.  A lot of posters talk out of their butts around here.  I'm sure I've been guilty on occasion but it would be pretty rare.  I wish more people would choose to be informed on at least the facts of an issue before posting, so we could spend our time bantering about why our OPINIONS differ instead of having to educate people on the basic facts.  And there are some serial offenders - Tim and Squiz who just got here, our own TimHack, etc....But I do try to be informed about the facts even when my opinion of those facts may differ from others. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

RLLD Too!!!!

:ninja:

Hunter Biden's attorney's "clarifying" today that their request for the DOJ to investigate a bunch of people about the laptop is not an admission that the laptop is actually Hunter's. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Hunter Biden's attorney's "clarifying" today that their request for the DOJ to investigate a bunch of people about the laptop is not an admission that the laptop is actually Hunter's. 

You gotta love it. But what’s the big deal? His drug and sexual perversions are all out there. What’s to hide now? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You gotta love it. But what’s the big deal? His drug and sexual perversions are all out there. What’s to hide now? 

Well, for one thing, the heretofore undisclosed love child of Hunter Biden and Chelsea clinton.

Affectionately known as BJ.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Need to change the thread title to: "Why should Hunter care about his laptop?"  

The loop of Biden saying over and over the laptop story is Russian disinformation during the campaign. He lies more than Timscock. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Holy cow….

This is epic….

So the laptop was originally "Russian Disinformation", they all(media and the DOJ) rallied behind Joe Biden to protect him from it, they tried to discredit it......

NOW.....we know that was all a lie, so what is the next move?  This is just a non-issue....why are we wasting time on this?

Well, BECAUSE YOU FEARED IT ENOUGH TO FOCKING LIE ABOUT IT......lets start there.,.....

On 2/2/2023 at 4:15 PM, Strike said:

Check the Disney thread, knee bender