1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

squeak squeak

There once was a guy on the spectrum

Who liked to talk out his rectum

A cowardly louse

So we nicknamed him mouse 

And he wonders why no one respects-um

• Haha 1

At the beginning I thought the laptop story was 100% false and misinformation. Now? Hell no. Don Jr was a POS but he isn’t anywhere near the level that Hunter Biden is. 

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

A cowardly louse

:lol:

Tardcore spews bull sh1t

Still claims to be forum King

Is just laughing stock

17 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

A cowardly louse

There once was a miserable hag

On her head men placed a bag

When Newbie went to see her, she pulled out his wiener and he said “no thanks, I’m a faeg” 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

:lol:

Tardcore spews bull sh1t

Still claims to be forum King

Is just laughing stock

Guttervomit keeps reporting people and yet he is the one who keeps getting suspended. 

Funny stuff. 

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

First you have to prove that Joe Biden corruptly accepted money. 

Next you have to demonstrate that this money caused Joe Biden to take actions and policies which he otherwise would not have done. 

I think it’s going to be impossible to prove these two points. I think that anyone watching is going to be confused by the details- the reason I think this is because I’m a political junkie, I’ve tried to follow it with an open mind, and I’m honestly confused. I don’t think the public will care about this, and frankly I don’t think they should. 

No false modesty now, your mind is not just open, but notoriously open. I mean, who among us would dispute that.

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Guttervomit keeps reporting people and yet he is the one who keeps getting suspended. 

Funny stuff. 

This isn't a Haiku.

22 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

No false modesty now, your mind is not just open, but notoriously open. I mean, who among us would dispute that.

Appreciate the sarcasm. 
Look, I’m not gonna hide that I begin from a perspective of deep skepticism. But Strike is wrong; if something truly damning comes out I will change my mind. 

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Appreciate the sarcasm. 
Look, I’m not gonna hide that I begin from a perspective of deep skepticism. But Strike is wrong; if something truly damning comes out I will change my mind. 

My mistake.  I thought the pretense in the title to this thread was an attempt to do precisely that.  Now I realize it may have been subtle, self-deprecating humor which escaped my ken.  Or not.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Appreciate the sarcasm. 

Yeah, the FBI has been holding onto one of my computers as well. Nothing to see on it though. They just like holding it for me.

QUID PRO QUO

Not as it applied to Trump in Ukraine, but definitely applies to Biden, more hypocrisy over and over from both sides. Isn't it easier to just admit both political parties are full of pocket-lining douchebags. Doesn't matter what letter is after their name.

Hunter funded Biolabs in Ukraine. Anyone interested now? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The US funded them, as they fund hundreds of biolabs across the globe.  Do you have a point?

22 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

QUID PRO QUO

Not as it applied to Trump in Ukraine, but definitely applies to Biden, more hypocrisy over and over from both sides. Isn't it easier to just admit both political parties are full of pocket-lining douchebags. Doesn't matter what letter is after their name.

Exactly.  Different letter, same corrupt douche bag.

5 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The US funded them, as they fund hundreds of biolabs across the globe.  Do you have a point?

Biden is the point.

19 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No, Hunters firm funded some of them. That we know of. At what point do you say “hmmmm, there’s a lot of shite that went down in Ukraine involving the Bidens”? Or is it all on the up and up to you?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, Hunters firm funded some of them. That we know of. At what point do you say “hmmmm, there’s a lot of shite that went down in Ukraine involving the Bidens”? Or is it all on the up and up to you?

Let's say one was to agree that the Biden connection with Ukraine could be problematic, would the person asking this question think similarly about all the shite that went down in Russia involving the Trumps? Or is it all on the up and up to you?

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Let's say one was to agree that the Biden connection with Ukraine could be problematic, would the person asking this question think similarly about all the shite that went down in Russia involving the Trumps? Or is it all on the up and up to you?

Enjoy.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Well, I tend to get a little suspicious when we are funding a proxy war with promises of never ending funding and no oversight where the money is going. Just more, more, more.  Call me nuts. 

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Trump, Biden, whoever, if I suspect your legislative or administrative motives are self enrichment rather than forwarding the interests of the American people in a constitutional manner I want to heel and hide you to a barn door (Credit to Granny Hawkins).

The Outlaw Josey Wales 1976-Big talk's worth doodly squat - YouTube

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I tend to get a little suspicious when we are funding a proxy war with promises of never ending funding and no oversight where the money is going. Just more, more, more.  Call me nuts. 

You have to realize that the vast majority of people get concerned by both. Also, one could easily make a case that Trump's cozy connections with Russia emboldened Putin to start the war in the first place.

And before you ask, here is visual proof of those connections,

All of Donald Trump’s Ties to Russia and Putin, in 7 Charts - POLITICO Magazine

I don't want any President to be financially involved with another country, D or R. That's how most people who aren't blindly partisan think.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You have to realize that the vast majority of people get concerned by both. Also, one could easily make a case that Trump's cozy connections with Russia emboldened Putin to start the war in the first place.

And before you ask, here is visual proof of those connections,

All of Donald Trump’s Ties to Russia and Putin, in 7 Charts - POLITICO Magazine

I don't want any President to be financially involved with another country, D or R. That's how most people who aren't blindly partisan think.

Amazing how in the tank you people will go for a guy who is so obviously corrupt. He always has been.  Reminds me of the blind eye the left turned for the Clintons. Obama gives the left a lot of cover. At least they didn’t have to feign so much ignorance on his behalf. I’ll give to him, he kept it clean. 

Here's something to consider:  there's 29 separate legal lawsuits against Don's John Trump.  Not to mention the ones he's wiggled out of.

None against Biden.

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Here's something to consider:  there's 29 separate legal lawsuits against Don's John Trump.  Not to mention the ones he's wiggled out of.

None against Biden.

Right.  Not even close to fair and equal treatment under the law is it.  Hopefully that changes with a new house.

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Right.  Not even close to fair and equal treatment under the law is it.  Hopefully that changes with a new house.

SEPARATE from political.

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

SEPARATE from political.

Whatever happened to those 12 or so skanks that went on 60 minutes in 2016 about Trump? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whatever happened to those 12 or so skanks that went on 60 minutes in 2016 about Trump? 

The ones he promised to counter sue ?  Well, he sued none and paid off 7.

5 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

SEPARATE from political.

You should of all capped POLITICAL because that's the part you left out of your post.  

But what does that even mean, not used against him politically or not suits having to do with running for elected office? 

20 hours ago, kozmiq said:

I'll just pick 2 things proving Trump deserved impeachment:  Asking a foreign government (Ukraine) to provide political information on opponents AND asking Georgia to 'find 11,799 votes to show him the winner of the state which he clearly was not.

You wanted to know; now you know.

Just to be clear... you're saying that Trump telling a government (Ukraine), to provide political information and threating to withhold money if they don't... EVEN THOUGH he gave them the money anyway, is a problem.  BUT, at the same time, you're saying that Biden telling that SAME government, to fire the guy investigating a group his son was working for... and threatening to withhold money, is perfectly fine?  To note, that government did fire that guy and then proceeded to get the money.

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

The ones he promised to counter sue ?  Well, he sued none and paid off 7.

Never heard about that pay off. 

Just now, RogerDodger said:

You should of all capped POLITICAL because that's the part you left out of your post.  

But what does that even mean, not used against him politically or not suits having to do with running for elected office? 

should have

not should of

You show your education (or lack thereof), therefore not taken seriously.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never heard about that pay off. 

Even Fox news reported on them.

Just now, kozmiq said:

should have

not should of

You show your education (or lack thereof), therefore not taken seriously.

Says the non-political lawsuit guy.  

One was a typo, the other you have no definition for. :lol:

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Says the non-political lawsuit guy.  

One was a typo, the other you have no definition for. :lol:

🙄

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just to be clear... you're saying that Trump telling a government (Ukraine), to provide political information and threating to withhold money if they don't... EVEN THOUGH he gave them the money anyway, is a problem.  BUT, at the same time, you're saying that Biden telling that SAME government, to fire the guy investigating a group his son was working for... and threatening to withhold money, is perfectly fine?  To note, that government did fire that guy and then proceeded to get the money.

Stop it with the logic 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Amazing how in the tank you people will go for a guy who is so obviously corrupt. He always has been.  Reminds me of the blind eye the left turned for the Clintons. Obama gives the left a lot of cover. At least they didn’t have to feign so much ignorance on his behalf. I’ll give to him, he kept it clean. 

You are cool with Trump's connections with Russia, but not with Biden's connections to Ukraine. So much for trying to have a fair discussion with you about it.  You make it impossible for anybody to see you as nothing more than a political hack. And yes, there are people here on the other side that are just as partisan as you.

Like I said earlier, a huge number of Americans think both Biden and Trump are wrong for doing bidniss so deeply with other countries.  I constantly shake my head in disbelief at how some people can ignore the sh1t their side does, but b1tches vehemently when the other side does some sh1t like this,

See you around, eh.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy sheeeit. That's mindblowing.

"DID THE BIDEN'S CREATE COVID?? THEN UNLEASH IT ON AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD? ALL TO GET DONALD TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE?

I'm just asking questions." 

Give it a couple of months and this will be one of Tucker's bits. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Holy sheeeit. That's mindblowing.

"DID THE BIDEN'S CREATE COVID?? THEN UNLEASH IT ON AN UNSUSPECTING WORLD? ALL TO GET DONALD TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE?

I'm just asking questions." 

Give it a couple of months and this will be one of Tucker's bits. 

“A couple of months “ doesn’t usually work out too well for you people. Lol.