seafoam1

What does the left want to make of this country?

The elite class of the left wants to turn this country into mindless puppets who basically consent to communism without actually calling it communism.  Looking at the landscape of the country, I think they've secured around 81M people... probably more.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The elite class of the left wants to turn this country into mindless puppets who basically consent to communism without actually calling it communism.  Looking at the landscape of the country, I think they've secured around 81M people... probably more.

i agree as lenin didnt create a brutal dictatorshp by promising a brutal dictatorship.  he created it by promising equality, bread, jobs.  people dont seem to understand that dictators only reveal themselves once they gain power, but they all have this insane desire to get everyone to rely on government and take away the guns.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i agree as lenin didnt create a brutal dictatorshp by promising a brutal dictatorship.  he created it by promising equality, bread, jobs.  people dont seem to understand that dictators only reveal themselves once they gain power, but they all have this insane desire to get everyone to rely on government and take away the guns.

You never should be allowed to own a gun.

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

i never should be allowed to own a gun.

that i agree with.  anyone that obsesses over trump for 7 years should be in a padded cell.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

Mother won't let me have guns. I live in a basement. I have no girlfriend or real-life friends. I like Spaghetti-O's.

I have at least 20 guns.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I have at least 20 guns.

Responsible gun owner doesn’t know how many he has.  You might want to get on that. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Responsible gun owner doesn’t know how many he has.  You might want to get on that. 

A responsible gun owner doesn't know how many guns he has?

:blink:

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A responsible gun owner doesn't know how many guns he has?

:blink:

You don’t.  At least isn’t a number. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t.  At least isn’t a number. 

Based on your sentence, I'm a responsible gun owner because I don't know how many guns I have.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Based on your sentence, I'm a responsible gun owner because I don't know how many guns I have.

Based on you being a dimwit, I should have known you don’t get sarcasm. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Based on you being a dimwit, I should have known you don’t get sarcasm. 

I have lots and lots of guns!

:banana:

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I have at least 20 guns.

your mom fell on top of me delivering pizza.  she got a huge tip.

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I have lots and lots of guns!

:banana:

when are you checking yourself into hospital for clinical depression?

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

your mom fell on top of me delivering pizza.  she got a huge tip.

My mom died 15 years ago.

Your mom wishes you had moved out 15 years ago.

My mom died 15 years ago.

Your mom wishes you had moved out 15 years ago.

she faked her death to escape your dumb ass.  

13 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

she faked her death to escape your dumb ass.  

Answer the following questions:

1.) Do you have a wife?

2.) Do you have a girlfriend?

3.) Have you ever kissed a girl?

4.) Do you live with a parent?

5.) Do you have a job, and if so, what's the industry in general?

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Answer the following questions:

1.) Do you have a wife?

2.) Do you have a girlfriend?

3.) Have you ever kissed a girl?

4.) Do you live with a parent?

5.) Do you have a job, and if so, what's the industry in general?

I will answer on his behalf: 

1. No but that’s because he won’t limit himself to one woman. 
2. Yes but she lives in Canada. 
3. Once in second grade and she slapped him.
4. I wouldn’t say “lived with”; they’re on separate floors of the same house (he’s in the basement.) 

5. His job is to be himself. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

What is inaccurate about his tweet?

It's just more alt-right catastrophizing garbage.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I will answer on his behalf: 

1. No but that’s because he won’t limit himself to one woman. 
2. Yes but she lives in Canada. 
3. Once in second grade and she slapped him.
4. I wouldn’t say “lived with”; they’re on separate floors of the same house (he’s in the basement.) 

5. His job is to be himself. 

I've asked him questions along these lines for years, and he never answers them.

His retorts rank right down there in humor and quality with crapman's. 

6 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

actual votes probably around 71 million but your comment is sound.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You never should be allowed to own a gun.

that's exactly the guy that should own a gun.

10 minutes ago, shadrap said:

that's exactly the guy that should own a gun.

A clearly mentally disturbed individual who has no family or friends, has predicted the end of the world more times than we can count and flails uncontrollably with juvenile comments when cornered.

Yeah, we should let this paranoid lunatic have guns. I'm thankful to have guns to keep weirdos such as this off my property.

A clearly mentally disturbed individual who has no family or friends, has predicted the end of the world more times than we can count and flails uncontrollably with juvenile comments when cornered.

Yeah, we should let this paranoid lunatic have guns. I'm thankful to have guns to keep weirdos such as this off my property.

Yeah, stable men get married 3 times and live with a herd of cats.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's more stable than feverishly burning up the Internet in search of the hair colors of other men's wives and ex-wives.

That's just creepy.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's more stable than feverishly burning up the Internet in search of the hair colors of other men's wives and ex-wives.

That's just creepy.

A ha! Burn! 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A ha! Burn! 

Not surprising if you got aroused during this creepiness. Creepiness makes you hard. That's why you're oh so very Hardcore.

Weirdo. Get help.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not surprising if you got aroused during this creepiness. Creepiness makes you hard. That's why you're oh so very Hardcore.

Weirdo. Get help.

And to go with being married 3 times and living with a herd of cats, you now suffer paranoid delusions of being stalked by strangers. Get a grip man. You’re the Fetterman of the GC. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And to go with being married 3 times and living with a herd of cats, you now suffer paranoid delusions of being stalked by strangers. Get a grip man. You’re the Fetterman of the GC. 

Nice attempt at gaslighting. You made the observation. Others have noted you stalking them as well. I spent Valentine's Day with my wife instead of working hard to triumph the Leaderboard like you did on a day you had a shot at it. I'm sure it brought you some joy in your miserable little world.

Oh, and I love our cat herd and adore my wife, enough to be a real husband to her and spend Valentine's Day with her instead of spending it here with hard-headed buttjousters like you.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Nice attempt at gaslighting. You made the observation. Others have noted you stalking them as well. I spent Valentine's Day with my wife instead of working hard to triumph the Leaderboard like you did on a day you had a shot at it. I'm sure it brought you some joy in your miserable little world.

Oh, and I love our cat herd and adore my wife, enough to be a real husband to her and spend Valentine's Day with her instead of spending it here with hard-headed buttjousters like you.

I’m sure you adored the first two as well. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I get defending ex wives, I get defending pets, you lost me defending Valentine's Day.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sure you adored the first two as well. Lol. 

Enough to not angrily take time away from them on Christmas, Valentine's Day and other special occasions to assert a bunch of useless and ignorant macho exhibitionism on a low-rent message board. But I'm happy if you doing this brings you peace and comfort. It's all you have in life.

:cheers:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Enough to not angrily take time away from them on Christmas, Valentine's Day and other special occasions to assert a bunch of useless and ignorant macho exhibitionism on a low-rent message board. But I'm happy if you doing this brings you peace and comfort. It's all you have in life.

:cheers:

According to your divorce papers, you were cuckolded. Lol. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to your divorce papers, you were cuckolded. Lol. 

Prove it.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Prove it.

You know I could get in serious trouble for that. I’m lucky I got away with looking into your court records , I’m not going to push it. You should have been more attentive as a husband. That’s usually why women cheat. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There's really no way around this. Damn.

/Thread 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know I could get in serious trouble for that. I’m lucky I got away with looking into your court records , I’m not going to push it. You should have been more attentive as a husband. That’s usually why women cheat. 

You didn't "get away" with anything. It's public record and easily accessible, followed by a novice Google search. It would be healthy for you to let go of your obsession about my past. It's disturbing that you can't. Why do you care so much?

“Hey, I haven’t seen Rusty in years, hows he doing?” “ He got married again, number 3, lives with a bunch of cats”’

• Haha 1