seafoam1

What does the left want to make of this country?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Typo

Got it.

HT has gone through decades of my posts to come up with sweet burns like making fun of me for having a dog and working in a comic book store when I was 19.

He calls it “opposition research.” 🤡 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got it.

HT has gone through decades of my posts to come up with sweet burns like making fun of me for having a dog and working in a comic book store when I was 19.

Yup

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

That was just me flaming HT.  It was weird that he knew I used to be a chargers fan, I'm guessing someone from the sanc told him.

This whole hair color thing is weird, and I'd rather not be part of your weird internet whatever you got going on here

He claims he has insider knowledge about the place, but many of the things he claims he knows are wrong.

You chimed in on the whole Hairgate thing, jumped on me when I noted you were among those who suspected HT of Internet creeping, acted like you'd never said such a thing and now are trying to put some weird spin on what you said.

If you don't want to have anything to do with me, that's great, but every time you say this - and you've said it a lot over the past two decades - you bizarrely remain a moth to a flame when it comes to me. 

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Got it.

That level of research effort is disturbing and sadly underscores his dependence on this place for some kind of self-worth.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That level of research effort is disturbing and sadly underscores his dependence on this place for some kind of self-worth.

So jealous of all the wins I have. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So jealous of all the wins I have. Sad. 

If burning up the Internet in search of information to scare or use against people here is what you call a win, you're a bigger pathetic loser than I ever imagined.

There was a time when Geeks shared more about their lives here and frequently met in real life. 

Posters such as you make that close to impossible this days. Guess it makes you feel like a Big Man to be such an ass, but it is what it is. 

You're just a pathetic nobody doing whatever to make himself believe he's a significant somebody on a low-rent message board.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If burning up the Internet in search of information to scare or use against people here is what you call a win, you're a bigger pathetic loser than I ever imagined.

There was a time when Geeks shared more about their lives here and frequently met in real life. 

Posters such as you make that close to impossible this days. Guess it makes you feel like a Big Man to be such an ass, but it is what it is. 

You're just a pathetic nobody doing whatever to make himself believe he's a significant somebody on a low-rent message board.

My status  really bothers you. It’s what you’ve always wanted. Instead you get ridiculed. It’s not my fault, you were the butt of the joke long before I arrived. 

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He claims he has insider knowledge about the place, but many of the things he claims he knows are wrong.

You chimed in on the whole Hairgate thing, jumped on me when I noted you were among those who suspected HT of Internet creeping, acted like you'd never said such a thing and now are trying to put some weird spin on what you said.

If you don't want to have anything to do with me, that's great, but every time you say this - and you've said it a lot over the past two decades - you bizarrely remain a moth to a flame when it comes to me. 

Hijinx is fun, but you always seem to take it too far.  That's where I don't want to take part.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I'm so scared of all of you look up my non ex wife's hair color!!! :cry:

:lol:

Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I must ask where is he getting this information if you didn't mention it somewhere on this bored?  Going through old posts is one thing, but you're talking about some next-level interwebs sleuthing.  How would one even begin if you didn't mention it here?

30 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Hijinx is fun, but you always seem to take it too far.  That's where I don't want to take part.

Is that so ...

Anybody who posts personal information about somebody else in this forum (or any forum) is creepy and an a$$hole. I don’t care how easy or difficult it was to get the info. If you post it, no excuse: you suck now and forever. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anybody who posts personal information about somebody else in this forum (or any forum) is creepy and an a$$hole. I don’t care how easy or difficult it was to get the info. If you post it, no excuse: you suck now and forever. 

Same goes for digging deep into this forearm to find out information to maliciously use in the present. 

It seems like with the latest unconstitutional executive order, the left wants every aspect of our lives run by diversity and equity hires. This should end well. 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

It seems like with the latest unconstitutional executive order, the left wants every aspect of our lives run by diversity and equity hires. This should end well. 

And no one is paying attention. And this starts in 30 days. We’re going to end up with an army of mayor Petes, Kamala’s -and whatever that Levine person is. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And no one is paying attention. And this starts in 30 days. 

I just read it. It’s anti-white policy. 

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Every single person will now qualify for protected categories except straight white & Asian men.

Yup. Until of course there’s a draft.  

16 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I like the Geek Club that way and I participated in that more open environment myself back in the day. Those were fun threads. It's why seeing that mutual trust and collegiality being abused and weaponized sets me off.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like the Geek Club that way and I participated in that more open environment myself back in the day. Those were fun threads. It's why seeing that mutual trust and collegiality being abused and weaponized sets me off.

I agree. It was so much fun to meet Geeks back in the day, and I've met quite a few of them. One thing we all have in common is the NFL and fantasy football. 

I'm Facebook friends with a number of people here, such as Toofy. I know where he lives and could use public records to find his home and look up court records, but what is the point of that?

I'd go have a beer with almost everyone here.

:cheers:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I agree. It was so much fun to meet Geeks back in the day, and I've met quite a few of them. One thing we all have in common is the NFL and fantasy football. 

I'm Facebook friends with a number of people here, such as Toofy. I know where he lives and could use public records to find his home and look up court records, but what is the point of that?

I'd go have a beer with almost everyone here.

:cheers:

Who was more hated back in the day than torridjoe, and yet he trusted all of us with his name and we trusted him with ours. And despite the animosity, nothing ever came of it for any of us (except ~stick and likely because he ran for public office) until this happened to you.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Who was more hated back in the day than torridjoe, and yet he trusted all of us with his name and we trusted him with ours. And despite the animosity, nothing ever came of it for any of us (except ~stick and likely because he ran for public office) until this happened to you.

What happened to him? 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah, and when Torrid and Gratefulted drove up from Portland to see me in Seattle, politics never came up.

Gratefulted had a Led Zeppelin bootleg I wanted to hear, so I asked him to burn it on CD and mail it to me.

Well, not only did he send it, he burned me dozens of CDs of all kinds of things and mailed them to me in a huge box. It included hours and hours of Beatles studio recordings I've yet to see anywhere else. 

I don't remember there being much of any genuine animosity back then. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, and when Torrid and Gratefulted drove up from Portland to see me in Seattle, politics never came up.

Gratefulted had a Led Zeppelin bootleg I wanted to hear, so I asked him to burn it on CD and mail it to me.

Well, not only did he send it, he burned me dozens of CDs of all kinds of things and mailed them to me in a huge box. It included hours and hours of Beatles studio recordings I've yet to see anywhere else. 

I don't remember there being much of any genuine animosity back then. 

Tell us about the time you and Wiffleball went out. Good time? He seems like quite the character. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happened to him? 

After about 50 pages of single-handedly going against the entire Geek Club, without any backup, arguing that being in the US illegally is not a crime, he finally gave up and left. But even after he stopped posting here, he remained firmly atop of the post count list for a good four or five years until edjr finally caught him.

I looked him up just now, he's still out there doing his crazy far left sh*t, making his way into his local news every now and again for what he's up to. I saw his phone number, address, too much stuff ... and I will do nothing with the info I acquired. I'm not terribly interested in checking up on how he's doing or reminiscing about old times at the Geek Club with him. I'm also not interested in using that to fock with him. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

After about 50 pages of single-handedly going against the entire Geek Club, without any backup, arguing that being in the US illegally is not a crime, he finally gave up and left. But even after he stopped posting here, he remained firmly atop of the post count list for a good four or five years until edjr finally caught him.

I looked him up just now, he's still out there doing his crazy far left sh*t, making his way into his local news every now and again for what he's up to. I saw his phone number, address, too much stuff ... and I will do nothing with the info I acquired. I'm not terribly interested in checking up on how he's doing or reminiscing about old times at the Geek Club with him. I'm also not interested in using that to fock with him. 

No, what happened to Rusty? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, what happened to Rusty? 

Rusty had many awesome stories back in the day. My favorite one involved ordering a pizza and trying to pay for it with a check. Believe it or not, Rusty was very popular and responsible for much hilarity. Since he's been back not nearly so much, I do understand the urge to want to wring his smarmy neck. 

Also, he was a Bushtard back in the day, so there's never been a time when out politics didn't clash.

52 minutes ago, Reality said:

The left wants this lady to get mugged and possibly worse. 

See how quick? 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tell us about the time you and Wiffleball went out. Good time? He seems like quite the character. 

He's pretty hilarious. He was living in Midtown Houston, which I didn't know had been renovated. When I lived down there, that area was the third ward, a ghetto.

We were to meet at a bar. I pulled into a parking lot, and this guy came over and said it was $10 to park. All I had was a $20, so he took it and said he would go get change.

I never saw him again. wiffleball still gives me sh!t about that one. Apparently the guy did this to a lot of people, and I didn't realize a place in that location near downtown would have free parking. He had a nickname, Sneaky Pete or something.

We went bar hopping and had a good time.

I wrote an account of it here, but that thread, like everything else prior to the Latin Pimp hack, is long gone.

It's a shame those threads no longer exist. 

The Sept. 11 thread is an incredible read.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's pretty hilarious. He was living in Midtown Houston, which I didn't know had been renovated. When I lived down there, that area was the third ward, a ghetto.

We were to meet at a bar. I pulled into a parking lot, and this guy came over and said it was $10 to park. All I had was a $20, so he took it and said he would go get change.

I never saw him again. wiffleball still gives me sh!t about that one. Apparently the guy did this to a lot of people, and I didn't realize a place in that location near downtown would have free parking.

We went bar hopping and had a good time.

I wrote an account of it here, but that thread, like everything else prior to the Latin Pimp hack, is long gone.

It's a shame those threads no longer exist. 

The Sept. 11 thread is an incredible read.

I bought a few bricks  in a camcorder box once. I was young. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We were Facebook friends for many years, and he and my wife still are. It was a pain in the ass because I live in one of the nation's reddest places, and he couldn't help but pick fights with people commenting on my posts. We actually talked on the phone for a long time just a few years ago.

During the summer 2020 riots, he was posting some radical stuff egging on the violence and calling for more of it. I politely commented that perhaps a more peaceful approach would be more effective. You know, like MLK?

He went thermonuclear on me, calling me a bunch of names and telling me to fock off before defriending me.

It was way more radical than what he posted back in the day. I think his wife kept him in check, but he went off the rails after she died. 

He hooked up with some stripper, fell head over heels and thought she was the love of his life, but she got crazy mad at him when he showed up to watch her at the strip club.

And that was the end of that.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

The left wants this lady to get mugged and possibly worse. 

He didn't sound very dead at the end of the video.

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

During the summer 2020 riots, he was posting some radical stuff egging on the violence and calling for more of it. I politely commented that perhaps a more peaceful approach would be more effective. You know, like MLK?

He went thermonuclear on me, calling me a bunch of names and telling me to fock off before defriending me.

I guess time never mellowed him, he was always out on the far left fringe, hard to outflank. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I guess time never mellowed him, he was always out on the far left fringe, hard to outflank. 

I found him easy to rope-a-dope into a position for which I had set a multitude of infotraps with which to kick his ass.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I found him easy to rope-a-dope into a position for which I had set a multitude of infotraps with which to kick his ass.

Dude could take a losing argument and outlast the Energizer Bunny.